Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am getting real tired of seeing OPRAH sticking her nose in everything.

Didn't she retire already?

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2019 6:46 PM

OP = GAYLE KING

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2019 4:29 PM

Oprah is utterly fascinating to me. Such an extraordinary power she attained over the people of this country. The wealth is one thing, but the powerful INFLUENCE she held or still holds is astounding to me. Some folks in the know say she's possibly a fraud, having perpetuated a scam on us all by projecting an image contrary to fact. I hope it ain't so, O.

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2019 4:52 PM

Same, her decision to trash Michael Jackson after sucking up to him while he was alive was so distasteful. She's been completely silent on her relationship with molester friend Harvey but wants to attack a dead pop star over unsubstantiated allegations? Go chew some bones wench

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2019 5:08 PM

Are her glasses a thing? She never wears the same pair twice. Are her glasses at Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2019 5:42 PM

I'm amazed she's the spokesperson for WW, considering she's a fat pig.

by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2019 6:22 PM

Watch your mouth OP. Making Oprah look like a size 8 on the cover of O! Magazine every month keeps a legion of Photoshop professionals employed.

by Anonymousreply 6April 10, 2019 6:26 PM

I would say the same of the pResident.

by Anonymousreply 7April 10, 2019 6:51 PM

Correction OP, hogs stick their snouts into everything.

by Anonymousreply 8April 10, 2019 7:18 PM

I know! She WON'T go away.

by Anonymousreply 9April 10, 2019 7:21 PM

Agree OP. I woke up to see Miss Gayle interviewing the Big O on the morning news. I immediately turned the channel. I can’t stand either one of them .

by Anonymousreply 10April 10, 2019 8:08 PM

Oprah has a huge blind spot. She is very good at making money and leading people around by the nose, but she’s vulnerable to white con artists.

by Anonymousreply 11April 10, 2019 8:42 PM

Especially, con artist PREACHERS!

by Anonymousreply 12April 10, 2019 8:44 PM

She’s on the Meghan bandwagon now.

I always liked her but I agree she is annoying now and her interviews without her more intelligent team behind her, are trite.

by Anonymousreply 13April 10, 2019 8:55 PM

Don't do stairs.

by Anonymousreply 14April 10, 2019 9:04 PM

Revolting, she's the black female version of Bernie Sanders. Can't stand this woman!

by Anonymousreply 15April 10, 2019 9:14 PM

I don't know why she doesn't give ALL her money away and live in a double-wide. She is sure to go to heaven then.

by Anonymousreply 16April 10, 2019 9:18 PM

I'm tired of her as well.

Phil Donahue never acted like her.

He was a class act.

Did any of you read the April 2019 AGC Webpages blind about Oprah? It's worth going over there & spending a couple of minutes.

It explains why she is hanging out with David Geffen (she allegedly employed someone to do violence against her enemies).

Tough bitch

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2019 4:51 AM

I liked her in the old days when she was down to earth and went into the audience to hold the microphone for audience members when they spoke. But eventually, she decided that letting audience members speak was taking away too much attention from her. When she decided to do change-your-life TV, she made a grand entrance at the beginning of each episode, and about 2 minutes of time was wasted on the standing ovation from the audience. (They couldn't edit that down at 3 seconds? Did we really need to see all two minutes of clapping? She invited experts to the show but didn't give them much time to speak because her own speechifying took up too much time. When she ended one season with a cliffhanger "Am I coming back for another season?", on the premiere of the next season she explained that she HAD to do the show another year; she was obligated to do it. WHAT? Come on, now.

A couple years ago, when MTM passed away, Oprah and Gayle hosted a news special on CBS about how MTM impacted OPRAH. Even Dick Van Dyke tweeted: "I enjoyed getting a glimpse of Mary Tyler Moore on the @Oprah Winfrey Show tonight @CBS"

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2019 1:02 PM

I miss Mad TV’s Oprah parodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2019 1:55 PM

She’s considering opening up one of her Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in America; she’s just trying to figure out where the location would be.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2019 2:08 PM

I hate Oprah so much. I would love to see a group of white male supremist drag her out of a car then tear her wig off and rape her. Then I would like to see them all cum in her natural hair. After that I would like for them to take her to a Taco Bell and make her eat there.

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2019 2:48 PM

Oprah and Donald Trump are two sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2019 2:53 PM

She's like Trump in just a few ways: she equates media with power, and tries to use the press to control her narrative via her magazine and TV network. Also, she enjoys being known as rich and powerful, and she likes to hobnob with other rich and power celebrities.

But, really, she's more different than Trump: First, she actually gives her own money away to charitable causes. Second, she actually earned her own wealth and started from humble beginnings. Third, she's pretty honest, and she admits her faults and disappoints. She's not obsessed with WINNING vs LOSING, and she'll admit to mistakes and regrets. (She doesn't need to be some all-powerful WINNER who's never lost, made a mistake, or held any regret.) Basically, she can be annoying, but she's a decent human being. No one can say that about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2019 3:09 PM

I see she's pimping a new book.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2019 3:41 PM

[quote] After that I would like for them to take her to a Taco Bell and make her eat there.

I think she would love that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2019 4:13 PM

R23 you sound dumb.

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2019 4:30 PM

[Quote] I hate Oprah so much. I would love to see a group of white male supremist drag her out of a car then tear her wig off and rape her. Then I would like to see them all cum in her natural hair. After that I would like for them to take her to a Taco Bell and make her eat there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2019 5:22 PM

R21 Honey, I only eat at the finest restaurants like Mickey D's...their french fries are to die for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2019 5:25 PM

I bet her career isn’t the only thing bigger than Phil Donahue’s...

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2019 5:44 PM

Donohue was ghastly.

So was that sour cunt who wore the red glasses.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2019 5:48 PM

I used to admire her but that all faded years ago. She is desperately trying to stay relevant. And I'm sure she will with some, but most people just eye roll when you mention her. Her ego has ruined her. The fact that she threw up her hands and would take no stand against Trump - the racist Trump - told me and others all we want to know.

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2019 6:02 PM

I hate Oprah so much. I would love to see a group of white male supremist drag her out of a car then tear her wig off and rape her. Then I would like to see them all cum in her natural hair. After that I would like for them to take her to a Taco Bell and make her eat there.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2019 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!