Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Showers

Back In the day shower heads used to be above your head. But increasingly in recent years, builders of hotels and apartments put them at eye level. What the hell?

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2019 4:22 PM

You grew up?

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Tell me about it - as a 6’4” guy, most chain hotel showers are ridiculous. Of course, I had to have my own shower extended as well. So not sure if it’s actually changed or has always been low.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2019 2:34 PM

Agree with OP. I thought it was just me and now I feel a little better, but still "unclean".

While we are on the subject, what the fuck happened to decent water pressure? I took out all of the restriction bits from my shower head to no avail. I can't ask my property manager for help, because each time I do the cunt increases my rent.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2019 2:36 PM

It must save money somehow. That’s the answer to everything these days. Something about high shower heads made things more expensive for hoteliers.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2019 2:37 PM

I’m glad you opened this convo up, OP. I thought I was getting taller and feared where it would stop.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2019 2:39 PM

This sounds like a first world problem. For me, a vertically challenged individual, they are just right.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2019 2:39 PM

R6 suffers from bottom height.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2019 2:42 PM

Elephant walrus like you probably needs one of these contraptions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2019 2:46 PM

R8 That is FAR too small for Chrissy.

Maybe, and only on a "skinny day", one of her calves.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2019 3:01 PM

We’re getting shorter as a civilization

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2019 4:04 PM

I think they put the shower heads lower so that women don't get their hair wet while showering.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2019 4:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!