Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My daughter throws her excrement at the other children during recess

I'm aghast. The school secretary called and told us. The principal wants to see us first thing Monday morning. I'm afraid our girl will be expelled. This is her sixth school in 3 years. Some have actually had the nerve to blame the lack of a female influence for this. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2021 4:00 AM

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2019 10:50 PM

Is your daughter a gorilla? If so, the school is overreacting.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2019 10:51 PM

Stop with the scat play in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2019 10:53 PM

R3 I chuckled!

F&F for your lies, OP!

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2019 11:05 PM

She clearly belongs on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2019 11:20 PM

I can proffer some free advice, if you'd like?

by Anonymousreply 6March 16, 2019 11:30 PM

Perhaps if you didn't dress her like a hoor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 16, 2019 11:37 PM

My brother told a story about a neighbor boy who was on his soccer team around age 12 who flung poop at the other kids at an after game Pizza Hut dinner. He apparently went into the toilet, shat in his hand, and threw it at the other kids who were waiting outside the restaurant. He wasnt very popular, and I guess he was taking his revenge.

by Anonymousreply 8March 16, 2019 11:49 PM

Her name is Ann, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 9March 16, 2019 11:57 PM

Stop serving her Nutella, frau.

by Anonymousreply 10March 16, 2019 11:58 PM

Een my kontry, to throw poop means you wanta give everything inside you to your frends. Frends supposed to throw poop back. A poop party.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2019 12:04 AM

I hear there’s a “procedure” for children like your daughter.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2019 12:08 AM

You're coming to my next "Poop Popover" party R9. I won't take no for an answer.

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2021 3:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!