Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Priestley Breaks His Silence On Passing Of Luke Perry

Writing on Instagram

It’s taken me a couple of days to figure out how to write this... My dear friend of 29 years, Luke Perry, was one of those truly special people who really cared... Luke was not only a star, he was an incredibly bright light that was extinguished far too soon... and that is why I, and so many others, are in so much pain today... If you had the good fortune to know Luke, or to have ever crossed his path, I know you are sad today as well... the candle that burns twice as bright only burns for half as long... you burned oh, so brightly Luke... Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Adding in a second post

Thank you all for all the love and support... Luke was much more than just a friend to me... he was also my teammate, my teacher, my sounding board, my compass, my brother... Luke was truly one of a kind... he adored his family, was passionate about his work, and loved his wide collection of friends... every life he touched, he made better... he was caring, gentle, charming, warm, funny, and smart... he loved to tell stories, and he loved to laugh... he was a true gentleman... and he will be missed by all of us who were blessed to know and love him... Rest In Peace my brother...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2019 4:35 AM

That was really lovely. Jennie Garth should take notes.

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2019 12:26 AM

Yeah, it's unusual to find not just one but *two* actors on the same show who everyone says are genuinely nice people.

Priestley, like Perry, doesn't seem to have a mean or selfish bone in his body according to everyone who talks about him.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2019 12:41 AM

Susan Dey: Have we heard from you yet? You're late. Very late.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2019 1:07 AM

God, what a boring statement. No cliche overlooked.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Wonder if National Enquirer will have the ugly details.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2019 1:14 AM

They've never let us down before.

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2019 1:34 AM

They fucked.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2019 1:37 AM

Why didn’t Luke want to do the reboot?

You just know that Tori is so happy because she needs a check.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2019 1:39 AM

The reboot hasn’t been canceled has it ? When Larry Hagman died it killed the reboot of a Dallas although I think it lasted a year longer.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2019 4:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!