Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL troll brigade smack down

Which group of insane fangirls would win a free-for-all battle royale?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2019 7:23 PM

Janbot for sure. She's everywhere, her fury cannot be matched.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2019 1:35 AM

The Lange Troll is unstoppable in her single-minded onslaught of doom.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2019 1:40 AM

The Hammer shills have moved on after the marketing funding stopped, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2019 1:45 AM

I'd like to speak to your manager, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2019 1:47 AM

The sheer tenacity of the Meghan trolls would give them the edge.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2019 1:47 AM

Haha! The joke's on you, r4. I am the manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2019 1:50 AM

Even if there were a direct nuclear hit on the United States, the Meghan Markle trolls would survive and find a way to continue posting their nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2019 1:51 AM

Why is there a picture of Phyllis the chicken in the OP?

Good picture, though. Love the earrings. Where’s her caftan?

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2019 2:27 AM

Why would they battle other people? Their world is their stan obsession. They would only fight with each other, which they already do to establish a pecking order.

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2019 2:28 AM

Chalamet and Friends is up to thread #27. British Royals are only up to thread #20. And they wouldn't be up to that number if the Dangling Tendriils threads hadn't been closed or deleted. You know, you can just ignore threads that annoy you, instead of FFing them. Save your FFs for the seriously racist shit. I don't care about a lot of the minor celebrities that DL obsesses over, but I just put those threads on 'ignore'. The Timmy stans won't get any interference from me. I don't try to keep other people from chatting about their obsessions.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2019 2:35 AM

I would like to imagine an Armageddon style battle where none of them survive.

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2019 2:37 AM

Amen, R11. The Timotheeeeee pedos & fraus can take on the Armie-pits.

AOC's trolls' heads will eventually explode anyway -- progress will leave them behind.

As for Janbot, well, he'll inevitably collapse when Madonna releases another single & video that gets more than 500 views.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2019 2:47 AM

I'm still getting ads, and links are greyed out, just like they were yesterday. I checked my permissions, and I can post anything, so I don't know why that's happening. I'm not used to ads on DL. I read about them, but I've been paying for years. If they're just purging trolls, good thing, I guess. But not everyone who posts on some of the obsessive threads is a troll. I post on the British Royal threads, but I avoid talking about Meghan: I don't find her very interesting, although she's always on the front page of the tabloids. You really can't keep trying to keep people from discussing topical news, right?

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]Save your FFs for the seriously homophobic shit.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2019 2:56 AM

R12, Please don't change my posts. Said politely. We gays should be able to defend ourselves: I don't hesitate to speak up. But I notice people let the racist shit slide.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2019 3:27 AM

How come the Spaz Troll has been allowed to flourish on so many threads since 2016? Their contributions on the Fadi Fawaz thread even appeared in Pink News!

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2019 11:58 PM

What about the pron trolls? From in memoriums to lost souls to remember that mole, three pubic hairs over from his left thigh, my God, if there was ever indefatigable.

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2019 12:01 AM

What are "murder fraus"?

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2019 12:01 AM

the timothy chalamutt freaks.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2019 12:04 AM

I'm convinced that 90 percent of the markle postings are from crazy eyed Samantha Markle. And yes, I think she could win.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2019 12:08 AM

Str8 males in dresses win every time.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2019 12:17 AM

I hate the Meghan trolls because we can't have a nice thread about the Royals without these insane cunts barging in and taking over. A while back we were having a very informative historical Royals thread - Queen Mary, King George VI etc. and they ruined it.

I also seriously wish Janbot would just die.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2019 12:18 AM

The "Sure, Jan" troll can be fun sometimes, but yeah, if it's done 100 times a day it can be too much.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2019 12:21 AM

Chalamet worshippers and Janbot win.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2019 12:27 AM

Occasionally I will enjoy a troll if the threads lead to interesting discussions . The Chalamet and Markle threads are dull and repetitive . However, I found the threads created by our resident "Vivien Leigh Was a Wicked Cunt " troll quite informative.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2019 12:28 AM

The Yvonne troll cracks me up every single time.

Murder fraus are the obsessives posting in the murder victim threads.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2019 12:30 AM

I hate the Meghan Markle fraus because they never say anything funny and turn everything into a downer.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2019 12:30 AM

R26 they are particularly focused on that Nichol woman and I'm not quite sure as to why. It's obvious that she offed her kids and then herself. It's unfortunate but not especially interesting .

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2019 12:31 AM

The GaGa Hater is heavily armed and completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2019 12:45 AM

The Sam Heughan trolls were on their 40th thread but the Spaz Troll and some others trolled the threads so heavily, they managed to get them all closed down. The OP and the other Sam fraus, instead of ignoring the trolls, engaged with them and accused them of being people in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2019 12:52 AM

The Spaz Troll is DL's most famous troll. Remember when Pink News wrote an article about that rumor he spread about George Michael and Fadi in the Maldives? Pink News printed screenshots from the DL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2019 12:55 AM

Wrong link, sorry, here's the correct one to the Spaz Troll article in Pink News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2019 12:56 AM

Lol we see your frauness now, Frau at r31!!!

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2019 1:04 AM

The Miss Dunaway troll only resurfaces occasionally, but when he does there's no crossing him.

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2019 1:11 AM

Tendril fraus own this. At one point they believed their threads were deleted because they were “too close to the truth”. Ugh.

A lot of them have identified themselves as straight women which leads me to believe that they had a thread somewhere else and maybe a gay poster on that board led them here

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2019 1:16 AM

I think the posters in the old Q.A.F. threads would have won, as they wrote as though they were Eastern European, and those women take no prisoners.

by Anonymousreply 36February 15, 2019 1:31 AM

Muriel should shut down the Meghan threads as soon as they disappear. Send those fraus packing.

by Anonymousreply 37February 15, 2019 1:36 AM

As soon as they APPEAR. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2019 1:37 AM

R38) I agree. Those women are delusional and vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2019 1:41 AM

What is the Spaz Troll?

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Tendrils sound like Trumpers with their fucking code speak and nicknames

by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2019 2:21 AM

R35 Then that sad queen should die in a grease fire because those "Dangling Tendrils" trolls are insufferable. I believe they have a collective IQ of 22. Unhinged. Unfunny. Unwelcome.

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2019 2:32 AM

How could we forget John, the Seth MacFarlane troll?

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2019 7:12 PM

What about the trolls who call you a cunt worse than Hitler for being mistaken about some inane bit of 70s sitcom trivia or the lyrics of a pop song released two decades ago?

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2019 7:16 PM

There needs to be a thread snarking on Meghan snark. For example, in this thread, female posters say that Meghan can’t possibly be pregnant because she’s wearing heels and when they were pregnant they couldn’t wear heels. Clearly pregnancy is a one size fits al experience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2019 7:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!