Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boastful people at work

Always talking about traveling (red flag, as they are perhaps looking for escape or unhappy wherever they go). I always feign interest in their stories to be polite. Then they always say something catty at the end, when they see you’re unimpressed, like “you really should try to get around more.” Then you realize how classless and lacking in tact they are. That they could go to the moon and still be bourgeois, petty, and pathetic. It’s nice if you like to go places. We’re happy for you, maybe envious. But please don’t use it as a way to put others down. It’s really very childish, laughable, and makes you look bad. While you’re at it, skip any “suggestions” to people. They’re almost always rude or patronizing.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 3:37 AM

I'm guessing your feigned interest isn't as convincing as you may think, OP

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 3:26 AM

You sound like a fake bitch, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 3:27 AM

Do they ruin the vibe at your fabulous gay brunches, as well, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 3:28 AM

Love you OP. Theres one in every office, am I right. Ours is a dried up fat short twat from Boston, which she constantly also brags about. She drags everyone into her little office to brag about her latest budget travels which she always elevates to high class travel. She even drags in co workers kids on the rare occasions they may be around. You should see her video photo albums she sets to music. Pathetic bitch. Oh she is divorced. He has a much younger wife. She has a short obese dumpy man friend. Thanks for starting this thread--can't wait to read others loser co workers.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 3:30 AM

r4 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 3:36 AM

Love you r3.

OP you sound very bitter. I think you need a vacation dear.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!