Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adrian Pasdar is seeking more than $60,000 in monthly combined child and spousal support.

Pasdar says he is a working actor who makes an average of $150,000 per year, claims that Maines, 44, has a net worth of $50 million and makes about $2 million a year, which averages to $172,000 a month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2019 10:20 AM

One Percenter problems.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2019 3:25 AM

How the fuck does she still make that kind of money? Were they really that popular that she could have accrued 50 million over a relatively short time as a band?

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2019 3:29 AM

BDF

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2019 3:31 AM

He’s a bum.

The second the ink is dry on the divorce she should do a comeback album and tour. She shouldn’t make a done until then if he’s going to steal it. I would give it away to charity before I’d let him have a cent.

He signed a nump and a deals a deal.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2019 3:32 AM

[quote] Pasdar says [bold]he moved[/bold] out of their $12 million home in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles and [bold]into a $7,000 a month rental in Venice beach.[/bold]

Wow, my heart breaks for him.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2019 3:34 AM

He sure hasn’t been squandering her fortune on eyebrow grooming.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2019 3:41 AM

Dirty John called...

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2019 3:45 AM

As if this woman hasn’t been through enough abuse in her life. Now this guy wants to take her to the cleaners. He’s the one who cheated, right?

The judge needs to tell him to go out on stage and sing for his supper. There’s no such thing as a free lunch.

I hope she at least gets some good material out of the betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2019 3:47 AM

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Take her to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2019 3:49 AM

I have met her on several occasions. She was really quite the bitch and has that reputation among people who work in the biz. Most unpleasant celebrity I’ve ever met.

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2019 3:53 AM

R10 = Adrian Pasdar

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2019 3:54 AM

I had no idea they divorced! but I’m not surprised. I think she’s grown and rebelled. Figuring her path of solo music and independence and feminism. I happen to love her, one of my favorite singers and voices and I appreciate her F you attitude. I met her as well during a Shut Up and Sing screening, and yes she’s got an abrasive type of personality but in way that makes you like her more. Anyway, she’s been through a lot: people making fun of her weight and then country music shunning her. He should just move on and deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2019 4:02 AM

Hot Zaddy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2019 4:35 AM

Far less hot zaddy here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2019 4:40 AM

She looks like such a hot lesbian now.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2019 4:52 AM

Wasn’t he in some show where he was naked in a cardboard box?

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2019 5:03 AM

He pawned her neck in Reno.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2019 6:17 AM

Ah, I thought this was the original thread and wondered where all the replies went.

Basically, this guy signed a prenup, and now he wants to weasel out of it. End of story. Her alleged bitchiness has no relevance to this.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2019 6:29 AM

If he's only bringing in an average of 150 grand a year what the hell is he doing paying 7 grand a month in rent? And why does he have the kids? Is she paying any kind of child support now? These Hollywood idiots have no conception of real life.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2019 10:19 AM

The net worth sites claim he has a NW of $10 million. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2019 10:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!