Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justice for Jussie: Part 3 of the Jussie Smollett Attack Saga

Chicago Police are closing in on the suspects who attacked our sweet prince. MAGA crowd getting nervous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 12, 2019 3:14 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2019 12:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote] MAGA crowd getting nervous.

I doubt it. Why would they?

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2019 12:32 AM

Don’t you mean “We,” R3?

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2019 12:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2019 12:35 AM

I believe in Jussie!

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2019 12:36 AM

[quote] Don’t you mean “We,” [R3]?

Of course I don't mean "We," cuntessa R4.. MAGA folk don't care about the effects of what they inflict on other people, so why would they get nervous about this incident? They don't question their bigotry. They don't reflect on why they are bad people.

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2019 12:38 AM

They definitely do care. They’ve been out en force trying to convince everyone that this was a hoax. They want to use the incident to paint liberal “social justice warriors” as trigger happy nutcases always using rightwingers as phantom boogeyman. So fuck you for your failure to understand that.

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2019 12:42 AM

Photos of suspects released:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2019 12:44 AM

Ummm, those are two friends walking.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2019 12:45 AM

The Chicago Police Department says otherwise, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2019 12:46 AM

Why are they two part 3 threads?

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2019 12:47 AM

No the CPD said they're in the vicinity. That means NOTHING

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2019 12:47 AM

I recognize them!!! That photo is incriminating!!

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2019 12:48 AM

R8. They don't care. I can see you want them to give a shit , which won't happen. He is a fag and black so that cancels out their give a shit perometer.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2019 1:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2019 2:16 AM

Over a dozen of officers reviewing hundreds of hours of CCTV...and two grainy images of people walking a block away 15 minutes before the attack is all they have?

Hoax.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2019 3:25 AM

Why are some of you so quick to beleive this is fake? You should know that you dont know ALL the details.

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2019 3:32 AM

This thread sucks. The other Part 3 one is better.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2019 3:33 AM

[QUOTE]This thread sucks. The other Part 3 one is better.

Then go post there.

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2019 3:36 AM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2019 4:57 AM

Chicago probably has more security cameras than anywhere outside of the Pentagon, yet the only thing they can can come up with is two random people out walking about the time of the "attack.". Even if Smollett's story didn't sound ridiculously implausible, and even if every other hyped hate crime didn't turn out to be a hoax, you'd think at least someone noticed two white guys in MAGA hats at 3 AM in a majority black neighborhood, even if they managed to evade all the cameras.

Fake.

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2019 5:10 AM

R22

They were from Covington Catholic in disguise as homeless people.

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2019 5:16 AM

No report ever claimed they wore MAGA hats.

TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2019 5:39 AM

If they poured bleach on him, CSI should be able to process his clothes for proof of bleach, at least. If someone poured bleach on me, I would change clothing as fast as possible. And, confused and afraid or not, I would get the noose off my neck as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2019 8:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2019 1:00 PM

TMZ says a neighbor saw a suspicious redneck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2019 2:06 PM

[QUOTE]The woman -- who asked us not to use her name -- tells TMZ, she walked out of the building at 12:30 AM Tuesday to take her dogs out and saw the man near the door, pacing between the parking garage and entrance, looking agitated and smoking a cigarette. She says, "He looked out of place." He was a white man with scruff on his face wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.

[QUOTE]She says she noticed what looked like a rope, or a clothesline, protruding from the bottom of his sweatshirt, made of white and blue material.

[QUOTE]She says he was staring at another man about 300 feet away, who was standing near another entrance to the building.

[QUOTE]She says she got "creeped out" by the man, and after 5 minutes she retreated back into the building.

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2019 2:11 PM

With such a vivid description, the cops should have no trouble identifying the "redneck" from the footage from cameras that are almost certainly mounted all over that parking garage. A white guy so underdressed for the subzero temperatures would stick out like a sore thumb.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2019 2:18 PM

More than one crime has occurred :a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2019 2:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2019 2:29 PM

How did the attackers know he was Jussie was gay? It's doubtful they knew who he was

by Anonymousreply 32January 31, 2019 2:52 PM

This was probably a targeted attack. They were waiting for him.

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2019 3:58 PM

Would a Trump supporter even watch a show like Empire? Would they even know who Jussie is?

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2019 4:25 PM

You don’t have to watch Empire to know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2019 4:39 PM

[quote]You don’t have to watch Empire to know who he is.

It is unlikely that a violent white supremacist who randomly menaces black people with nooses and bleach would pay enough attention to second-tier black celebrities to recognize one in a chance encounter in a city that is predominantly black.

by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2019 4:57 PM

Shame on all of you doubting this. If you were gay-bashed and assaulted how would you feel if ur breathren didn’t believeyou?

Gays hating gays. Smh

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2019 4:58 PM

R35 According to Jussie, there were specific remarks about his being a cast member of Empire.

If he was actually attacked, by the two,shadows or the rope-bearing "redneck", doesn't it seem likely it wasn't a random attack? Too bad for us doubting folks that a fantasy attack is still on the table as a possibility. Assuming he really was jumped, and the letter he got recently is related,, throwing out "MAGA country" (what a bizarre phrase, never heard anynTrumpaloons use it) seems to me more like a way cover tracks and hide motive (and therefore identification)

Did he owe money? have a music deal go pear shaped?

Why did Jussie tweet "frauds are everywhere" - had he had some dealings with people that didn't go well?

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2019 5:03 PM

Who says they’re gay, R37? We don’t know where people like R36 came from. They just pop up out of the blue.

by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2019 5:04 PM

The hoax talk does not make any sense. Why would he make up something so elaborate? If he was trying to cover for something he’d say it was a random attack.

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2019 5:12 PM

R41, people who make up hoaxes to conceal their own behavior often slip up by offering too much information that is unverifiable and/or self-contradictory. There are far too many holes in Smollett's story.

by Anonymousreply 41January 31, 2019 5:19 PM

Well I’ll be damned, Trump actually condemned the attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2019 5:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2019 5:23 PM

My vote's something happened. Whether it was a hate crime as described or something less obvious masked as a hate crime, I don't know if we'll ever know. But I don't see how it's a hoax (aka total fabrication).

OK, I've never heard anybody use MAGA Country as a shout out, either, but, hand to God, I've never heard anybody actually yell Allahu Akbar, either. And that happens. Maybe it'll be the new yell since Lock Her Up's likely to be retired this election cycle.

R32 R34 R36 I don't know where I read it, but someone mentioned Smollett had voiced anti-Trump stuff online and became a sort of anti-celebrity in the alt-right. Which could explain how he even got on their radar.

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2019 5:23 PM

R41 you ever heard of Occam’s Razor? The simplest explanation is the likeliest. I guess he could have come up with a wild tale on the spot instead of just saying “I was jumped” which anyone would believe in any neighborhood in Chicago. Or the simplest explanation: he’s telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2019 5:43 PM

I prefer the “saga”. Datalounge have sagas.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2019 5:52 PM

*has

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2019 5:52 PM

R45 You have no concept of what Occam's Razor entails. Let's just make it accessible. Wikipedia: "Occam's razor (also Ockham's razor or Ocham's razor (Latin: novacula Occami); further known as the law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae) is the problem-solving principle that essentially states that simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones." Does Smollett's story strike you as simple and straightforward? Yes, my dog could have eaten my kid's homework, and then escaped in a spaceship, but it's more likely the kid just didn't do it, and don't want to get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2019 6:41 PM

* Sorry, "doesn't"

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2019 6:42 PM

The online reaction to this story proves the Internet was a mistake. The immediate denial from alt right trolls is expected but the eagerness from other black and gay people to dismiss this story is totally bizarre. You skim over the basic facts of the case, spread misinformation that was never reported (the attackers wore MAGA hats, he spent 3 hours in a noose before calling police etc) then turn around and say "hmm... this seems fishy to me".

You could be given clear footage of the attack and I'm sure you'd still call it fake. Its so transparent what you're doing here and why you don't really give a shit why he was attacked.

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2019 7:23 PM

His family finally weighs in...still no statement from him or his manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2019 7:32 PM

No, it’s really not, R50. There’s a reason that this story is being met with a healthy dose of skepticism, and it’s because it doesn’t ring true. Just because he’s an actor on a fading Fox show doesn’t protect him from the scrutiny any other wild claims would receive. If it turns out it was true then it’s horrifying, but the police and officials are preparing people that it may not be true because it doesn’t pass their smell test. The details are elaborate and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2019 7:41 PM

It’s being “met with skepticism” because he’s a black, gay man.

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2019 7:42 PM

[quote] Why are some of you so quick to beleive this is fake? You should know that you dont know ALL the details.

Why are some of you so quick to beleive this is real? You should know that you dont know ALL the details.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2019 7:43 PM

R53 No it’s because he’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2019 7:44 PM

R53, it’s been met with skepticism because it has all the hallmarks of a hoax. Red flags everywhere.

The media reports have been using very careful language. “Alleged” and “reportedly”, etc.

If you can’t see the holes and inconsistencies, that’s okay. There’s one born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote] Shame on all of you doubting this. If you were gay-bashed and assaulted how would you feel if ur breathren didn’t believeyou?

Listen asshole, if this is a hoax, this does MORE HARM THAN GOOD FOR US.

What do you want us to say, we really HOPE he was attacked in a hate crime?

Critical thinking is an endangered species, no matter what side of the political spectrum you inhabit.

If this is a hoax, it's Trump 2020.

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2019 7:48 PM

[QUOTE]No it’s because he’s crazy.

And what has he done in the past that exhibits this supposed craziness?

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2019 7:48 PM

R57 Yep people would be skeptical if t was a gay white male or even a white female with this story so the melanin outraged brigade need to chill.

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2019 7:51 PM

R57 calm down mary this will Be old news in a week!!

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2019 7:51 PM

[QUOTE]Yep people would be skeptical if t was a gay white male or even a white female with this story so the melanin outraged brigade need to chill.

“Melanin outraged brigade,” huh?

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2019 7:52 PM

Some people in this thread are working with minimal brainpower. All crimes are “alleged” in journalism until a person is convicted, for legal reasons.

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2019 8:05 PM

Trump should have said, "I will comment on this alleged attack when all the facts are in and the police have filed a complete report."

But that is what an intelligent President would have said.

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2019 8:09 PM

New details are emerging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2019 8:10 PM

r64 you late sis. That was posted by abc 3 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2019 8:14 PM

This thing is just weird. Echoes of Tawana Brawley. Something’s off. And if a super leftist guy like me thinks that, I can only imagine the trolls over at Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2019 8:14 PM

It’s been updated with previously undisclosed information, R65.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2019 8:15 PM

r67 nothing mentioned was undisclosed.... catch up!

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2019 8:18 PM

I'm right there with you R66.

by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2019 8:57 PM

According to the Chicago cop blog Second City Cop:

Our contacts say that the "persons of interest" happened to wander into a camera frame and seem to have had nothing to do with the event in question - but the bosses want to look like they're doing something to appease Rahm and the Hollywood money people - Empire is losing money and viewers - so it's "All Hands on Dicks!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2019 9:02 PM

CPD says they have not received any medical documents regarding a broken rib

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2019 9:04 PM

Second City Cop is obviously a racist, homophobic, Trump-loving, Lib-Owning, PIG!

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2019 9:07 PM

Chicago Police wouldn’t have 12 of their finest detectives working on a friggin hoax. They’re after these bastards, and they’re getting closer with every second that passes.

by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2019 9:11 PM

I also can’t believe that some people find it so implausible that a black man, especially one involved in activism in any way, wouldn’t just want to hand over his phone to the CHICAGO POLICE.

Again if this was a Grindr hookup gone wrong he would have just said he was jumped or not reported it at all. Enough with the wild conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2019 9:15 PM

r74 frau waiting to pick up kids in minivan

by Anonymousreply 75January 31, 2019 9:22 PM

So much of this story is dubious. Why didn’t he immediately call the police and get medical treatment? A broken rib is extremely painful. So would be bleach left on your skin - you’d want to get it off ASAP.

The police can and should just get his call records from the telecom company.

by Anonymousreply 76January 31, 2019 9:28 PM

The police are busy hunting down the monsters who committed this vile homophobic and racist attack. They’re chasing leads and knocking down doors.

by Anonymousreply 77January 31, 2019 9:31 PM

Dick Wolf is having a writer's boner about now.

by Anonymousreply 78January 31, 2019 9:32 PM

These punks think they’ve gotten away with it, but the arm of the law is long and justice is swift.

by Anonymousreply 79January 31, 2019 9:36 PM

Lay off the Mickey Spilane books, R77/79. The cliches are a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 80January 31, 2019 9:39 PM

Ugh. I hate to burst your bubble but police are starting to cast doubt on Jussie’s story.

by Anonymousreply 81January 31, 2019 9:40 PM

Based on what, R81?

by Anonymousreply 82January 31, 2019 9:41 PM

Pathetic MAGAt losers.

by Anonymousreply 83January 31, 2019 9:44 PM

Go check CBS news fool!

by Anonymousreply 84January 31, 2019 9:45 PM

The plot thickens. They tried to ambush the Empire cast with anthrax days before Jussie was violently attacked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2019 9:49 PM

I suppose this was also part of the hoax?

by Anonymousreply 86January 31, 2019 9:51 PM

R85 I'm gonna have to call bullshiat on that one

by Anonymousreply 87January 31, 2019 9:51 PM

The FBI is on the case.

by Anonymousreply 88January 31, 2019 9:52 PM

r87 I call bullshit on you being anything other than a MAGAt incel fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 89January 31, 2019 9:59 PM

Interesting that his infamous tweet just so happened to mention three white powders:

"Frauds are everywhere y’all. Protect the mind, heart and spirit of you and your people at all costs. Just remember... Salt, cocaine and anthrax can all appear to be sugar...(the “refined” kind of course) just be careful out here fam. Happy Sunday. Love you. Real talk. Love on."

by Anonymousreply 90January 31, 2019 10:04 PM

Oh okay, so Jussie mailed the powder, too.

by Anonymousreply 91January 31, 2019 10:07 PM

I've lived in Chicago my entire life. It is NOT MAGA country as the assailants supposed yelled. This is Obama country if anything. I really hope they catch these attackers because I'm very curious about them - the noose, the MAGA hats, the racist/homophobic slurs. This sounds like stereotypical hicktown, redneck, meth addict mentality - plus there is the issue of homophobic mail being sent to the set of Empire recently. Where did that come from?

by Anonymousreply 92January 31, 2019 10:10 PM

They’ll probably tell us that Jussie sent the mail too, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93January 31, 2019 10:13 PM

Rallies being held tomorrow in support of Jussie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 31, 2019 10:15 PM

yes, we know already. hate mail was sent to the studio and it contained white powder which they think is tylernol. Fox offered round the clock security to Jussie but he refused. He goes and post his travel details on social media. What a fucking genius!!! and then he goes out after 12am alone...he should at least carry pepper spray

by Anonymousreply 95January 31, 2019 10:22 PM

OMG, they mention an anthrax attack NOW?

No one believed the story so now they are making up new "evidence" days afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 96January 31, 2019 10:23 PM

So everybody’s in on it now, R96, including Fox?

by Anonymousreply 97January 31, 2019 10:24 PM

That letter is hilariously bad. The reason people used to cut out letters from a magazine was to prevent law enforcement from matching handwriting or a typewriter to the author, but whoever knew where to send this used the Internet, so they had a computer where they could have just typed this up in Word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 31, 2019 10:25 PM

Well if it’s all a hoax then Jussie and his conspirators will be seeing charges once the FBI gets to the bottom of this.

by Anonymousreply 99January 31, 2019 10:27 PM

Supposedly Jussie isn’t cooperating with police. After 20 hrs of surveillance footage and nothing to validate his claim. Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 100January 31, 2019 10:28 PM

Won't someone think of the trans?!

[quote]Pinky, a Black trans woman, was shot in Houston on Thursday morning after being chased in a Chevron parking lot. She is now, reportedly, in the hospital in critical condition. Please don't let today go by without lifting up her name with as much fervor as you did Jussie's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 31, 2019 10:29 PM

FBI needs to get a court order to take a look at his phone...it probably has evidence that will settle this one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2019 10:30 PM

What about ME?!?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 31, 2019 10:30 PM

I agree r102.

by Anonymousreply 104January 31, 2019 10:31 PM

Here's one who fills the "yall" quota nicely:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 31, 2019 10:32 PM

^ And of course he's a writer for Out magazine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 31, 2019 10:33 PM

R100: oh look a claim with no link. Per usual with you straight white trolls. Get off this website.

by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2019 10:33 PM

Read the story, asshole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 31, 2019 10:36 PM

What I learned about hoaxes from the Sherri Papini case:

The “victim” can make any medical claim they like, and no one can dispute it because of HIPAA laws. He can claim a broken rib and no one can say otherwise

by Anonymousreply 109January 31, 2019 10:39 PM

It's true, I heard them report in the evening news on TV that he refused to hand over his phone. Maybe he hooks up with famous men in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2019 10:40 PM

It’s sad to think some on the DL might not want to face the truth if it means Jussie lied or made the story up. God, I hope I’m wrong! For multiple reasons.

by Anonymousreply 111January 31, 2019 10:43 PM

F is for Fake

by Anonymousreply 112January 31, 2019 10:56 PM

Police can check his manager’s phone to see what time the call was, couldn’t they?

Did they ask?

Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 113January 31, 2019 10:57 PM

[quote]^ And of course he's a writer for Out magazine:

That’s a “he” at R105?? Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 114January 31, 2019 10:59 PM

Jussie got his bussie on da lussie and things went fussie gussie.

by Anonymousreply 115January 31, 2019 11:00 PM

R113 the police asked for both of the phones, they both refused.

by Anonymousreply 116January 31, 2019 11:11 PM

They are now reporting that it might be a hoax, because the actor in question doesn’t want to give the police his phone for verification.

Oh, no!

by Anonymousreply 117January 31, 2019 11:11 PM

Publicly stunt.

by Anonymousreply 118January 31, 2019 11:13 PM

If its true why not turn in the phone ... suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 119January 31, 2019 11:15 PM

A direct link to NBC News:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 31, 2019 11:28 PM

Are you kidding me? You know how much shit is probably on his phone? All the messages, emails, vids and pics. And the police just suction it all up and store it on a drive—no thanks. I wouldn’t give them my phone, either. Get the records from the phone company.

by Anonymousreply 121January 31, 2019 11:43 PM

Like you have anything on your phone anyone would be interested in^

by Anonymousreply 122January 31, 2019 11:48 PM

Oh yeah I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 31, 2019 11:51 PM

A photoshopped ass, r123. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 124January 31, 2019 11:54 PM

Those are some big tits. Have you been tested for gynomastia?

by Anonymousreply 125January 31, 2019 11:54 PM

Medical privacy laws allow cooperation with active law enforcement investigations. POlice do have medical records, so far none documenting a cracked or broken rib.

by Anonymousreply 126January 31, 2019 11:55 PM

[QUOTE]A photoshopped ass. Very nice.

Imagine what Jussie has on his phone, other than the plans drawn up for this elaborate hoax that’s been months in the making.

by Anonymousreply 127January 31, 2019 11:57 PM

Hard to believe that envelope at R93 wouldn't get flagged by the USPS. Also, why no barcode on first class mail?

by Anonymousreply 128January 31, 2019 11:57 PM

Me: My grandma just died.

The Internet: BUT BLACK TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR DIE EVERY MINUTE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 129January 31, 2019 11:58 PM

r123. Ugh I hate when guys send pics like that in bed. No fool, stand up from a normal angle, not low facing up to make the ass look bigger. Just stand in front of a mirror and turn, simple. Natural. Laying in bed shots are the worst, stand the hell up so we can actually see what it looks like in a normal position instead of the, oh look how sexy I am in bed...

by Anonymousreply 130January 31, 2019 11:59 PM

R128 are you breaking out your old #MAGAbomber talking points?

by Anonymousreply 131February 1, 2019 12:00 AM

Right away, his story didn't pass the smell test, just as the story of the little boy lost in the woods for three days who snuggled with a bear to keep warm doesn't pass the smell test. I felt the same way about the story of the homeless dude who gave a woman twenty dollars in gas money, it's just a gut feeling and my gut says it's BS.

by Anonymousreply 132February 1, 2019 1:38 AM

It’s being met with skepticism because he’s lying and because he’s racist against whites (and others probably).

by Anonymousreply 133February 1, 2019 1:41 AM

I felt the same way, R132. And still do.

by Anonymousreply 134February 1, 2019 1:42 AM

So it's likely a hoax? How crazy.

by Anonymousreply 135February 1, 2019 1:42 AM

what about the neighbor? Crazy frau?!

by Anonymousreply 136February 1, 2019 1:44 AM

[QUOTE]and because he’s racist against whites

And there it is. You motherfuckers are still bitter about him wanting his character to be with black men, even though it had absolutely nothing to do with racism.

by Anonymousreply 137February 1, 2019 1:54 AM

Is Susan Dey a MAGA Trump lover? She hasn’t offered him any words of support.

by Anonymousreply 138February 1, 2019 1:57 AM

Bullshit R 137. And, you know it. You’re blocked. Head back to Lip Stick Alleey ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 139February 1, 2019 2:04 AM

How come the OP is gone?

by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2019 2:06 AM

What a story. Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at his rear end...

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2019 2:10 AM

What a story. Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at his rear end...

by Anonymousreply 142February 1, 2019 2:13 AM

Why cant he just pull up his call log on his phone and show them what they want to see? Why does he have to give them access to all his info ? That being said,his refusing to cooperate pretty much seals his doom in public opinion wether his story is true or false. This just hurts all the REAL victims of hate crimes more . Hate letters and anthrax,"stars" being assaulted,all for a show nobody cares about anyway.

by Anonymousreply 143February 1, 2019 2:22 AM

I’m sure this was already addressed but r22, it’s NOT a mostly black neighborhood. It’s very white and very rich. It’s a pretty dead area at that time of night as it’s not particularly residential. Not sure if that makes his story more or less credible, it’s a fact.

by Anonymousreply 144February 1, 2019 2:29 AM

Has Jared Fogle weighed in on this yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 1, 2019 2:32 AM

Some clarification on the noose from the Chicago Tribune (in case these details mean something) -

Guglielmi (Chicago Police Spokesman) said footage from the apartment building is sharp and shows Smollett walking in with a white rope around his neck. “We can confirm that, yeah, it was a rope, tied as a noose. It was tied that way,’’ he said. “You can tell it’s a rope tied as a noose.’’

Forty minutes later, as officers responded with their body cameras turned on, Smollett still had the rope around his neck, but it was untied.

“It was draped around his neck still, but it’s not fashioned as a noose,” Guglielmi said. “It was loosely dangling rope.” Officers took the rope and some of Smollett’s clothing as evidence.

by Anonymousreply 146February 1, 2019 2:42 AM

The police won’t consider Smullet as a suspect. He IS the suspect.

by Anonymousreply 147February 1, 2019 2:47 AM

Cos play that got out of control and went wrong.

by Anonymousreply 148February 1, 2019 2:48 AM

Cos play? It was just a rope.

by Anonymousreply 149February 1, 2019 2:52 AM

R144, where is it? link the google map pics pls.

by Anonymousreply 150February 1, 2019 3:02 AM

Could be Walking Dead cos play.

by Anonymousreply 151February 1, 2019 3:02 AM

We really need someone from the government to step in and save us from all these lynchings. I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 152February 1, 2019 3:05 AM

It was early reported that he had a broken rib. Then the CPD said there were no medical reports of such thing. And now his camp says he'll be performing this Saturday in WeHo. So no broken rib nor "brutal attack", all we've seen is a scratch on his face. Still no details about the rope or the "liquid". He was allegedly off-camera for aprox. 1 minute. He was reportedly on the phone with his manager during the attack but no call to 911, from him or from his manager. He went back to his friend's building, didn't say a thing to a security guard on his way there or something either. Then after calling the police he didn't want body cams and refused to turn over his phone. He'll have to talk to the media eventually, and a media availability event will be held tomorrow by the CPD (of course everyone will be there to ask about this case).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 1, 2019 3:16 AM

4 Pinocchios for Jussie

🤥🤥🤥🤥

by Anonymousreply 154February 1, 2019 3:20 AM

[QUOTE]Then after calling the police

Why call the police at all if he wasn’t attacked?

by Anonymousreply 155February 1, 2019 3:29 AM

Idk, ask these people:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2019 3:39 AM

R153 A lot of that information is not what Jussie said but what outlets like TMZ reported. They're the ones who said he had a broken rib. He never stated that.

by Anonymousreply 157February 1, 2019 3:46 AM

yes but his manager is the one who called tmz

by Anonymousreply 158February 1, 2019 3:49 AM

So many racist hoaxes on that list at R156. Every other entry is “black man” just about. Have hoax hate crimes increased since Trump took office.

by Anonymousreply 159February 1, 2019 3:52 AM

Has it been established when the call to TMZ was made?

by Anonymousreply 160February 1, 2019 3:53 AM

I don't think it's cut and dried that this is a hoax. Video shows that he enters the apartment building with a noose and rock salt on his jacket. He was only off camera for a minute. That doesn't sound like a Grindr hookup gone wrong. It's pretty unlikely he's just walking around with a noose waiting to stage this. Also, if this were a complete hoax, it would have collapsed much more quickly.

That said, I'm skeptical that MAGA fans are roaming the streets of Chicago in subzero temps with bleach and rope looking for B-list stars. I think these were two drunken yahoos with whom he got in a scuffle and pushed him down (rock salt). He grabbed a drawstring off their hoodie/sweatpants or it came off him. And he tied it around his neck for some reason. He or his manager concocted everything else for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 161February 1, 2019 4:21 AM

Jussie got dem bad drugs and had a wild Grindr ride and now here we are, SMDH as the downlow boyz say. SAD.

by Anonymousreply 162February 1, 2019 4:26 AM

it it's 2 people attacking him, I would expect more injuries...

by Anonymousreply 163February 1, 2019 4:30 AM

Jussie is such a fucking stupid name.

by Anonymousreply 164February 1, 2019 4:31 AM

Maybe they just wanted to shake him up a little R163. If it was premeditated maybe they were just two people who were ticked off over his twitter feed & his anti trump posts & wanted to teach him a lesson and knew his schedule and where he lived or stayed. That could be why they would shout that stupid MAGA country stuff and why the attack was only for a bout 1 minute.

by Anonymousreply 165February 1, 2019 4:34 AM

Sure, R165. That’s why they waited until around 2AM during one of the coldest winters ever in Chicago. You know, JUST IN CASE their “target” Jussie happened to have a subway sammich hankering about then.

If anything, some drunk asshat shoved him, he fell on the sidewalk, and then walked into his apartment. Too boring for TMZ and friends, hence this tale.

by Anonymousreply 166February 1, 2019 5:02 AM

Here’s how it went down:

Jussie gets the subway and walks back toward the apartment.

DRUNK 1: fuhhhhve dyoller fffootlawng! Jussie: whatever gurl DRUNK 2: gimme zhuyat sammmich Jessie: go 👏🏾 fuck 👏🏾 your broke 👏🏾 ass 👏🏾 self DRUNK 1: *pushes Jussie* Jussie: *squeals* DRUNK 2: grabs sandwich, buhwheresdadoritos? *frowns* Jussie: *gets up, rubs hand over hat dramatically* do YOU bitches KNOW WHO I AM? *grabs string off planter and twirls it like a ribbon dancer; flips around and walks into the apartment complex*

10 MINUTES LATER

Jussie: *calls manager*. Manager: Juss-Ay, what’s happening my brotha? Jussie: I’m NOT your “brotha,” Saul Manager: ....how’s my stahhhhh Jussie: WELL, if you MUST know... Manager: ... Jussie: Someone STOLE my subway. Manager: .... Jussie: HEL-LOW-OH?! Manager:.... Jussie: Well, I think I heard MAGA, but they could have been Italian, and said, “mangia” Manager: I think we’re on to something

[..........]

by Anonymousreply 167February 1, 2019 5:15 AM

This story has more holes than swiss cheese.

So, he had to go out to Subway at 1AM on a cold night? (doesn't Lowes Hotel have room service?).

Just happens to encounter two guys with a noose and bleach on a frigid Chicago night waiting for who?

Showing the video of what the scene of the alleged crime took place - you have got to be kidding - no one in their right mind would be walking along there late at night alone.

"MAGA Country" - Never heard this phrase before and it certainly doesn't apply to Chicago.

As for the video of 2 figures on the street - come fucking on.

by Anonymousreply 168February 1, 2019 5:45 AM

Why was she at a Subway when her family released a cookbook? Do cookbook authors normally eat at Subway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 1, 2019 5:47 AM

Unless they already personally know him and they have some sort of ongoing disagreement. And they were waiting for him to leave his hotel? But yeah who would walk around that area alone at 1 am.

by Anonymousreply 170February 1, 2019 5:54 AM

Apparently, Jussie doesn't like white people, so I won't waste my white sympathy on his plight.

by Anonymousreply 171February 1, 2019 6:05 AM

fake news, staged attack, convenient MAGA racist homophobic rhetoric straight out of Hollywood. That bitch wasn't attacked after eating fresh at subway at 2am when the weather was -40 below zero in the middle of a polar vortex. #Propaganda

by Anonymousreply 172February 1, 2019 6:15 AM

The racism in this thread is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 173February 1, 2019 10:41 AM

That’s what Jussie’s bussy said about the noose knot R173

by Anonymousreply 174February 1, 2019 11:04 AM

Arent there at least two dead gay black guys found dead at Ed Buck's home that no one is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 175February 1, 2019 11:14 AM

R175 and 2-3 black trannies who are murdered in Chicago within the last year with NO fanfare and blamed for their own deaths!!!

by Anonymousreply 176February 1, 2019 11:21 AM

r176 if it was Laverne Cox there would be. But it wasnt an actor, with over 1 million followers on twitter and 5 million on instagram, so of course.

by Anonymousreply 177February 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Although I don’t want to think should a thing could happen in 2019, even more I hope it’s not proven to be a hoax. For one, I like Jussie and don’t want him exposed as a reckless liar. It would kill his career and platform. There aren’t many mainstream openly gay black male celebrities, and we don’t need him discredited. Also, this is one of the first timed I’ve seen society rally behind an openly gay black man. It’s great to see black people loving and accepting a black gay man. It would be devastating if he is exposed as defrauding them.

by Anonymousreply 178February 1, 2019 11:53 AM

Jussie’s good looks and relatively mainstream status makes him popular and relatively accepted. A fem gay black guy who isn’t attractive to wouldn’t be as celebrated and protected.

by Anonymousreply 179February 1, 2019 11:54 AM

“Although I don’t want to think a thing like this could happen in 2019, even more I hope it’s not proven to be a hoax. “

by Anonymousreply 180February 1, 2019 11:55 AM

R173, this appears to have been one of the "auxiliary" threads posted by the racist trolls -- they do this a lot when they're not getting traction in the so-called official thread.

The real Part 3 was here, and I think a Part 4 was started already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 1, 2019 11:57 AM

[quote]You skim over the basic facts of the case, spread misinformation that was never reported (the attackers wore MAGA hats, he spent 3 hours in a noose before calling police etc) then turn around and say "hmm... this seems fishy to me".

Seriously. I was just over in the other thread catching up and saw someone go into meltdown because they'd (probably accidentally) repeated a lie about the case, and they were livid that they had been corrected.

It's like everyone is just making up a reality in their heads and only listening to others online who have the same false reality, and now huge swathes of people have literal contempt for the truth.

by Anonymousreply 182February 1, 2019 12:01 PM

R181 is a bald-faced liar.

by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2019 1:10 PM

SInce the weirdness of the phrase "MAGA-country" has struck some people as a red flag, Here's this image from jussie's tweet caption , for whatever it's worth "[Blank]-country" is a formulation Jussie has used in at least oneother context.

TBH I usually hear "Mahguh" , the pronounced abbreviation, used in a disparaging way. Do Trumpsters use it that way? My observation has, to the extent I've observed Trumpsters is not to say or chant the acronym pronunciation, but to say out the whole,phrase , i.e. "Make America..etc"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2019 3:11 PM

Have we seen this yet? JUSSIE SPEAKS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2019 3:22 PM

Oh Miss Jussie PLEASE !

by Anonymousreply 186February 1, 2019 3:41 PM

What does he mean “my village”?

by Anonymousreply 187February 1, 2019 3:42 PM

[quote]Arent there at least two dead gay black guys found dead at Ed Buck's home that no one is talking about?

Buck's Life Matters

by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2019 5:08 PM

My Village = My Marketing Niche

For instance, he's playing WeHo on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 189February 1, 2019 5:50 PM

Jussie is standing tall. It’s going to take a lot more than that attack to knock this strong black man down.

by Anonymousreply 190February 1, 2019 5:52 PM

And the Black community has rallied behind him

by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2019 6:31 PM

The black community are well-known for lying to the police, R191. Ask any cop of any color.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 6:33 PM

Yeah because white people never lie to law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 7:04 PM

R191 foolishly

by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2019 7:06 PM

He is getting so much high profile support

by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2019 7:08 PM

He look hot in OP's gif.

by Anonymousreply 196February 1, 2019 7:12 PM

looks*

by Anonymousreply 197February 1, 2019 7:15 PM

Essence .... the magazine for older black office worker ladies. Lol

by Anonymousreply 198February 1, 2019 7:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 1, 2019 9:59 PM

#ChicagoPolice source tells @fox32news that #JussieSmollett was seen on surveillance still holding his #Subway sandwich when he returned to the building after the alleged attack.

by Anonymousreply 200February 1, 2019 10:33 PM

It was a big assed hoax!

by Anonymousreply 201February 1, 2019 10:47 PM

R200 And I thought I was suave that time I kept my drink upright without losing a drop that time I fell out of a chair

by Anonymousreply 202February 1, 2019 11:00 PM

Damn, R202, that's some talent you have there. I've never been able to do that.

by Anonymousreply 203February 1, 2019 11:07 PM

R203 lol well, I had a drinking problem at the time - priorities.

by Anonymousreply 204February 1, 2019 11:11 PM

One Million Bucks this turns out to be bogus

by Anonymousreply 205February 1, 2019 11:12 PM

R184, interesting observation. Didn't know Jussie used that term before. And its odd to think anyone in Chicago, of all places, would shout "this is Maga country".

by Anonymousreply 206February 1, 2019 11:23 PM

You people are sick.

by Anonymousreply 207February 1, 2019 11:27 PM

Colored people eat at Subway ? Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 208February 1, 2019 11:36 PM

Reminds me of this 2 years ago:

[quote] a 20-year-old man has admitted he made it up when he told Malden cops he was harassed by two men proclaiming it’s “Trump country now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 2, 2019 12:33 AM

Jussie likes white loads so...

by Anonymousreply 210February 2, 2019 12:35 AM

Dont judge her ! Those damn sandwiches are like $6 now !

by Anonymousreply 211February 2, 2019 12:39 AM

wow, how can he be still holding the sandwich if he was attacked and he claimed he was defending himself? What time did he go out again? 12am?

by Anonymousreply 212February 2, 2019 12:52 AM

[quote]Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson said Friday detectives are "making gains" in their investigation of a report that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled slurs and put a noose around his neck in Streeterville early this week.

[quote]"We are making gains in the investigation and hopefully we’ll bring it to a successful resolution soon," Johnson told reporters at the Shakespeare District police station on the Northwest Side.

[quote]He did not provide details. "I don’t like to comment too much on it out of respect for the victim, as well as I don’t want to compromise the detectives’ investigation.’’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 2, 2019 1:00 AM

If the CPD cannot eventually corroborate portions of his story, there will be incredible pressure to indict him and hold him accountable for all the wasted man hours.

I’d say he is close to 600 man hours, at $50/hr...so around $30k if he comes clean now.

by Anonymousreply 214February 2, 2019 1:44 AM

FBI is involved too. I hope they charge him if this is false. What a fucking asshole!

by Anonymousreply 215February 2, 2019 1:46 AM

Why wouldn’t he have come clean by now? The skeptics honestly think he believes he can keep up this charade, get caught, and then get away with it? The FBI and the Chicago Police Department are going to let bygones be bygones? I highly doubt it. If Jussie is lying, then he’s going to be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 216February 2, 2019 1:48 AM

And why haven’t the police and FBI already concluded that he’s lying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 2, 2019 1:53 AM

Jussie has agreed to turn over his phone records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 2, 2019 2:24 AM

Jussie likes dat meth and raw, he’s gon be exposed! Trust.

by Anonymousreply 219February 2, 2019 2:26 AM

When will the exposal arrive?

by Anonymousreply 220February 2, 2019 2:32 AM

R216, not everybody who's exposed as a hoaxer comes clean even after the truth is revealed, let alone before. Tawana Brawley and Al Sharpton still have not admitted that her alleged attack was a hoax. This despite the fact that one of the people she accused won hefty settlements in lawsuits against her, Sharpton, and her lawyers C. Vernon Mason and Alton Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 221February 2, 2019 2:57 AM

Duke Lacrosse alumni are laughing.

by Anonymousreply 222February 2, 2019 3:05 AM

That police spokesman today kept calling him the victim, not the alleged victim. So I'm not seeing the police put out any doubts now. As for all this stuff about holding a sandwich (or maybe just a wrapper), or him wearing a rope as a neck tie (to the police spokesperson saying no it was actually like a noose in the video) I don't know how much stock you can put in some of what they're saying. These are local reporters desperate for a big scoop for a story that's got national attention.

by Anonymousreply 223February 2, 2019 4:35 AM

Would so many people be rallying support if this had happened to a piece of white bread like Danny Pintauro?

by Anonymousreply 224February 2, 2019 4:49 AM

Why am I so suspicious of this story? Am I completely cynical? I don't know. Something is off, and I don't know what. And I may be completely wrong and this poor guy suffered horribly for no reason other than he's black and gay. But I'm suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 225February 2, 2019 4:54 AM

R225 Something in the milk aint clean.

by Anonymousreply 226February 2, 2019 4:58 AM

It’s the noose that really makes me skeptical. Not just that he was still wearing it 40 minutes later, but also that these alleged attackers happened to run into that n—, f— from Empire and also happened to have a rope tied like a noose on them at the time.

It’s also weird that two racist, homophobic MAGA assholes would have enough knowledge about a black show to recognize a relatively minor actor (not Terrence Howard or Taraji Henson) in it and know that he and the character are gay.

Either these guys were out looking for him, in which case Smollett misremembered or lied about the interaction, or this is a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 227February 2, 2019 5:00 AM

I know, I know, there is something off. and it is pissing me off. This shit does happen. we need to be aware. It is not impossible, but damn, something is off here.

by Anonymousreply 228February 2, 2019 5:02 AM

Gee, I wonder how long it takes to get prints on the hate mail.

by Anonymousreply 229February 2, 2019 5:06 AM

I dunno, as long as it takes to print Jussie, R229? (Or compare his handwriting to the letter).

by Anonymousreply 230February 2, 2019 5:17 AM

It is entirely possible that everything happened as reported, but there's also a healthy skepticism a lot of people have. Why? I'm reminded of a scene from the 74 version of Murder On The Orient Express. Poirot is in the room with the newly discovered body. He sees a smoked cigar, a pipe cleaner, a ladies handkerchief, a half burned note, a pocket watch that was cracked indicating the time of death, and two different matches in the ashtray. He then sings "There Are Too Many Clues In This Room"

by Anonymousreply 231February 2, 2019 6:06 AM

yup, I kinda get that r231. It is all too perfect. all too much the thing that pushes all our buttons. but still can't say it didn't happen. it could, but damn, something ....

by Anonymousreply 232February 2, 2019 6:10 AM

Ellen Page talks about Jussie on Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233February 2, 2019 1:25 PM

He’s not a Minor actor on Empire. He’s the third biggest recurring actor, the most prominent brother.

by Anonymousreply 234February 2, 2019 1:44 PM

Has Miss Hussie Mullett admitted she’s a liar yet?

by Anonymousreply 235February 2, 2019 1:48 PM

It would be awful if all the mass support for him turns out to be based on a hoax. The black community has been his strong defender

by Anonymousreply 236February 2, 2019 1:48 PM

Appearance cancelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 2, 2019 1:54 PM

He could’ve been attacked by people who didn’t recognize him as a c-list actor, just racists looking for a victim.

But at that time, in that location, during that weather.......:...? Seems unlikely, but more likely than him jeopardizing his solid career by making this up.

A few things can be said with certainty - he’s pretty hot, his name is ridiculous. Did his parents name him that, & were they grooming him for gayness or what.

by Anonymousreply 238February 2, 2019 2:24 PM

R237 he’s still appearing, just won’t be doing the meet and greet

by Anonymousreply 239February 2, 2019 2:27 PM

The “smoking gun! fake details!” some racist homophobes are DESPERATE to find are easily explained.

- if he didn’t remove the rope or change his clothes, that’s exactly what he should have done. It’s evidence, there could be DNA, he shouldn’t touch it.

- you should NEVER just give your phone to the police; obtaining the necessary call log records & handing them over is the correct thing to do.

Again, if this was by chance some kind of “sex game/drug deal gone wrong”, he’d either not report it at all or just say he was jumped. These MAGAts are desperate to discredit him & if you find yourself believing their wild concoctions you need to check your own biases.

by Anonymousreply 240February 2, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote]He could’ve been attacked by people who didn’t recognize him as a c-list actor, just racists looking for a victim.

Then why did they allegedly identify him as an actor on Empire?

by Anonymousreply 241February 2, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote] Did his parents name him that, & were they grooming him for gayness or what.

I read this years ago when Empire was a hot new series: He said his parents named him "Jussie" as a combination of Justice and Jesse, for Jesse Jackson, a civil rights leader they admired. His parents (as stated elsewhere in the threads) are a mixed-race couple,

(I tried to google the derivation of Jussie's first name, but I couldn't find an article like the one I read years ago about him.)

Here is something I did find about his mother which might help explain why she wanted him named Justice + Jesse:

[quote] Smollett’s mother Janet Smollett is an activist. She grew up during the civil rights era and marched alongside prominent figures, including members of the Black Panther Party and Angela Davis. In fact, his mom and Davis are good friends, and Smollett has spent a lot of time with the influencer throughout his life. - AJC.com, 6-28-18

by Anonymousreply 242February 2, 2019 2:49 PM

R184, I live in a red state and I hear "MAGA," rhymes with "bag uh." It's pretty common, and VERY common online.

by Anonymousreply 243February 2, 2019 2:56 PM

If this was some sex or drugs thing gone wrong he wouldn't be holding his sandwich then, either.

As others have speculated, this was probably a brief attack from idiots online who don't usually do this sort of thing and who ran off before they managed to do much damage, or they were interrupted and ran off.

by Anonymousreply 244February 2, 2019 2:58 PM

He didn't call the police until almost 45 minutes after the alleged "attack." Numerous cameras in the area have come up with nothing but a dark image of two individuals simply walking along the sidewalk. You can't tell if they're black or white, male or female. He refuses to turn over his cell phone to the authorities in order to expedite the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 245February 2, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote]I live in a red state and hear “MAGA,” rhymes with “bag uh.” It’s pretty common, and VERY common online.

What are the odds that a couple of "MAGA country" guys are walking around Chicago, in -30 weather, at 2am, carrying their trusty bottles of bleach and some thin cordage, AND actually knew who and where this guy was?

by Anonymousreply 246February 2, 2019 3:06 PM

I don’t get why but People like R240 have chosen to die on this hill. Reminds me of conspiracy theorists in that their views are impervious to new information. Seems that people who aren’t able to think logically also lack accountability.

by Anonymousreply 247February 2, 2019 3:16 PM

If he was attacked where did they go? Did they DIDSAPPEAR into the mist? They have him on video going to the building, an alleged 60 second blind spot, but then see him going into the building.

Where did the attackers approach the blind spot from? Where did they go AFTER? Not into the building, and not the way he came.

That’s why I don’t believe this and won’t. It’s common sense.

by Anonymousreply 248February 2, 2019 5:10 PM

Also via Second City Cop our lovely (and long running) copper blog as of today...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 2, 2019 5:12 PM

Jussie is one fucked up n-word.

by Anonymousreply 250February 2, 2019 5:27 PM

Yup, r249. Just as in the Sherri Papini fiasco. It’s still an “open investigation” that has been set aside and will grow cold.

(If you aren’t familiar, Sherri was a pretty petite blonde who was “abducted” by two masked Latinas! The whole thing stunk to high heaven and there was quite a circus about it for awhile. Two “Latinas” were just cruising around rural bumfuck (actual MAGA country; it’s all white folk there) at 11:00am, hoping to catch a pretty little blonde out jogging on the country roads.

by Anonymousreply 251February 2, 2019 5:42 PM

Reminds me of that case in Vancouver WA about 10 years ago, where a white woman claimed a black woman threw acid in her face. She also gave a excessively detailed description of the alleged attacker, who mysteriously didn't appear in any surveillance footage or was seen by anyone else. That alone raised suspicions, as Vancouver is one of the whitest towns in America and a black woman there would be noticeable just by being unusual, but the acid burns didn't look like they resulted from the kind of attack she described and the whole thing fell apart pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 252February 2, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote] Smollett’s mother Janet Smollett is an activist.

That explains everything.

by Anonymousreply 253February 2, 2019 6:57 PM

Thanks r242 .... they should’ve stopped at Jesse. I guess at least he’s lucky they didn’t spell it Jussy.

by Anonymousreply 254February 2, 2019 8:28 PM

I’m wondering if all the celebs and politicians jumping on this will save his skin. If enough important people would be embarrassed by exposing the hoax, it’ll go away quietly.

by Anonymousreply 255February 2, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote]If enough important people would be embarrassed by exposing the hoax, it’ll go away quietly.

It will depend on whether Black Twitter lets it go quietly, or wether they decide to read Juicy the riot act.

by Anonymousreply 256February 2, 2019 8:48 PM

There is nothing to let go. He was brutally attacked.

by Anonymousreply 257February 2, 2019 10:25 PM

Brutally attacked R257 ? When that lying bitch looks like THIS,get back to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 2, 2019 10:33 PM

[quote]He was brutally attacked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 2, 2019 10:34 PM

And what about the neighbor's story? Any truth to that? where are the pictures?

by Anonymousreply 260February 2, 2019 11:39 PM

Black twitter has passed judgement and he’s LION.

by Anonymousreply 261February 3, 2019 4:40 AM

If you think it’s “common sense” that someone couldn’t possibly be attacked by racist rednecks and it’s far more plausible that he wrapped a rope around his own neck and made this story up for no reason, again, you’ve got some biases.

by Anonymousreply 262February 3, 2019 10:49 AM

That Second City Cop blog is written by an anonymous person who claims to be a former cop and who is curiously saying the exact same things our own trolls say about such varied topics as "all Democrats are hypocrites," "Joy Reid is history's greatest monster," and "Hillary Clinton is trying to provoke race riots."

Keep your right-wing nutjob shit to yourself, guys. Either talk about the case for real or go wank in the comments of that fake cop's stupid blog.

by Anonymousreply 263February 3, 2019 10:55 AM

These rightwingers see the writing on the wall for their beloved Trumpster and they’re lashing out. They figure whipping up white resentment for 2020 might get them the election, but it’s not happening.

by Anonymousreply 264February 3, 2019 11:20 AM

r262. Of course it could happen!!@!! But what does that have to do with the Jussie case? LMAO....

by Anonymousreply 265February 3, 2019 11:26 AM

R 257, if jussie were brutally attacked he not be performing this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 266February 3, 2019 12:21 PM

Why not? I’ve been physically attacked and took my ass to work the next day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 3, 2019 12:23 PM

Maybe he beat his attackers over their heads with his footlong

by Anonymousreply 268February 3, 2019 12:27 PM

Jussie Smollett was blunt, emotional and defiantly determined Saturday night at a Southern California concert some urged him not to play, telling the crowd before singing a note that he had to go on with the show because he couldn’t let his attackers win.

“The most important thing I can say is ’thank you so much, and I’m OK,” said the “Empire” actor and R&B singer from the stage at the Troubadour in West Hollywood in his first public appearance since he reported to police in Chicago on Tuesday that two masked men had assaulted him and put a rope around his neck while using homophobic and racial slurs.

“I had to be here tonight, y’all. I couldn’t let those (expletives) win,” he said to screams and cheers from the packed room of about 400 people. “I will always stand for love. I will only stand for love.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Smollett kept the tone mostly celebratory through his hour-long set before addressing the attack head-on toward the end of his hour-long set, when he told the crowd he wanted to clarify a few things.

He said he was bruised but his ribs were not cracked. He went straight to the doctor but was not hospitalized, and physicians in both Chicago and Los Angeles cleared him to play but told him to be careful.

“And above all, I fought the (expletive) back,” he said to cheers.

Then he paused and said, emphatically but with a laugh, “I’m the gay Tupac.”

by Anonymousreply 270February 3, 2019 12:40 PM

“I’m the gay Tupac”

Did he really say that? Because if he did... I feel a little sorry for him.

This looks and sounds like Kanye’s manic phases.

by Anonymousreply 271February 3, 2019 12:45 PM

After hearing his commentary at the concert, I don’t believe him now. This is staged. He’s lying.

by Anonymousreply 272February 3, 2019 12:48 PM

He said that as a joke, R271. The crowd laughed with him.

All in all this doesn’t look like an elaborate hoaxer who’s afraid of being discovered by the authorities and prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 273February 3, 2019 12:49 PM

[QUOTE]After hearing his commentary at the concert, I don’t believe him now. This is staged. He’s lying.

You never believed him. Off to the other Jussie thread with you. We don’t want your kind here.

by Anonymousreply 274February 3, 2019 12:50 PM

r274 Hi Jussie! How was subway?

by Anonymousreply 275February 3, 2019 12:51 PM

I wish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 3, 2019 12:55 PM

Wow, the racists here are still pushing their theories. The police have never expressed doubt about Smollett’s story. The media has never reported any of it any differently from any other crime still under investigation. But Chad and Boris are here nonstop, spinning this all into an alternate narrative that confirms their racist worldview. Absolute insanity. Datalounge has become a sewer swimming with these types lately.

by Anonymousreply 277February 3, 2019 1:11 PM

[quote]This looks and sounds like Kanye’s manic phases.

Hmmm, really? Getting attacked by racist Trumpers is like Kanye..how, exactly? “They all look alike” to you, basically. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 278February 3, 2019 1:19 PM

r277 Which media are you referring to? LOL the biased ones who cater to the emotions of the triggered? Non biased sources on the ground in Chicago are out there, getting the real non biased facts which = RACIST. Sigh more emotional reactivity!

by Anonymousreply 279February 3, 2019 1:31 PM

r277 YES THE POLICE HAVE! They just aren't allowed to go on TV yet and say such, so they are giving information to their sources. But you wont believe that, because... YOUR EMOTIONAL HOT BUTTONS ON PUSHED....

by Anonymousreply 280February 3, 2019 1:32 PM

If you don’t believe this story—you’re a racist?

by Anonymousreply 281February 3, 2019 1:33 PM

Rafer Weigel @RaferWeigel · Feb 1 #ChicagoPolice source tells @fox32news that #JussieSmollett was seen on surveillance still holding his #Subway sandwich when he returned to the building after the alleged attack.

by Anonymousreply 282February 3, 2019 1:38 PM

r281 pretty much. How can you not believe a lynching happened in Chicago in the early Am -10 degrees cold weather, with video surveillance around everywhere, and conveniently the attack happened in 60 seconds Off camera, and no attackers were signs coming and going from that location, except 15 minutes prior to the attack walking the opposite direction? I Mean people who wont believe that, are clearly racist and dont understand the tribulations and the oppression and microaggressions that Black people go through, let alone gay black people go through... it happened. Why would he lie?

by Anonymousreply 283February 3, 2019 1:38 PM

Rafer Weigel @RaferWeigel

Feb 1 Chicago PD says they have not yet seen any medical records so far citing a broken rib.

by Anonymousreply 284February 3, 2019 1:39 PM

[QUOTE]YES THE POLICE HAVE! They just aren't allowed to go on TV yet and say such, so they are giving information to their sources.

What sources are those?

by Anonymousreply 285February 3, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote] The police have never expressed doubt about Smollett’s story.

They have from day one.

by Anonymousreply 286February 3, 2019 1:39 PM

Rafer Weigel Retweeted Rafer Weigel Rafer Weigel @RaferWeigel

Jan 29 Might be best to tone down the outrage on the #JussieSmollett story until more evidence comes in to suggest it actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 287February 3, 2019 1:40 PM

r285 to all the journalists in chicago who have been reporting on their twitter accounts !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 288February 3, 2019 1:40 PM

List them, R288.

by Anonymousreply 289February 3, 2019 1:42 PM

^ Rafer Weigel, for one

by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2019 1:43 PM

r290 AMEN! r289 bitch google search yoself. I aint yo slave. They have been on this thread. RESEARCH! But even if you read it, your mind will not let you believe it!

by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2019 1:44 PM

Rob Elgas is another. He's been pretty careful in what he's posted.

by Anonymousreply 292February 3, 2019 1:47 PM

[QUOTE]Rafer Weigel is the weekend 9pm news anchor at WFLD FOX32 in Chicago as well as a assignment reporter for FOX32. Formerly, he was the weekend sports anchor and reporter at WLS-TV in Chicago, the sports anchor for CNN HLN’s Morning Express with Robin Meade and also an actor.

😂 Yeah he’s a real authority. A fucking sports reporter. What has the twitter account of the WLFD weatherman been saying regarding this matter?

by Anonymousreply 293February 3, 2019 1:50 PM

r293... bitch bye! Rafer WeigelVerified account @RaferWeigel Emmy award-winning anchor/reporter at Fox 32 Chicago. Journalism is printing what someone else doesn’t want printed. Everything else is PR—Orwell.

by Anonymousreply 294February 3, 2019 1:51 PM

If it’s a hoax then it’s a crime. Why would the police department go this far to enable a criminal? He’s not even that big a star.

by Anonymousreply 295February 3, 2019 1:53 PM

r293.. FORMERLY sports reporter.. Read! Rafer Weigel is the weekend 9pm news anchor at WFLD FOX32 in Chicago as well as a assignment reporter for FOX32. or are you holding onto FORMERLY what he did to confirm your bias of not believing? Who are your sources OHNOTHEYDIDNT? lol

by Anonymousreply 296February 3, 2019 1:54 PM

The perps aren't seen on camera after the attack most likely drove off in a car parked near his apt. my guess.

by Anonymousreply 297February 3, 2019 1:55 PM

Exactly, R297. It was a well planned attack.

by Anonymousreply 298February 3, 2019 1:56 PM

They would have video of that r297 and would have followed that lead.

This is exactly why I don’t believe it happened. No one cominig to or from the building after reviewing all that footage dispite having a visual of Jussie for his entire route save like 60 seconds.

Anyone who believes it DID happen in the face of all that is the conspiracy theorist looney toon. Not the doubters.

by Anonymousreply 299February 3, 2019 1:57 PM

Right, he just made it all up.

If that’s the case, then the DA will be filing charges against him any day now.

by Anonymousreply 300February 3, 2019 1:59 PM

He DA won’t do anything of the sort because of politics. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 301February 3, 2019 2:00 PM

This is just some random Twitter person but I thought it was funny:

MAADY MAADY @Ahmaadnyc

36m This n**ga Jussie called himself the "Gay 2pac"..........Lee Daniels got this shit scripted like its the Empire series finale

by Anonymousreply 302February 3, 2019 2:02 PM

What politics? Who cares about some C-list actor on a show that may not even be around for much longer? And wouldn’t there be plenty to gain by exposing him for the fraud that he is, an outsider from Hollywood who came in there and wasted tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars?

by Anonymousreply 303February 3, 2019 2:02 PM

R303: Right wing trash are too stupid to make any sense. Just FF and ban. They're not worth your time anymore.

by Anonymousreply 304February 3, 2019 2:04 PM

mmhmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 3, 2019 2:08 PM

R301, charges are not always filed in hoax cases. If there’s fraud (like GoFundMe) or an underlying crime that the hoaxer was trying to cover up, there will be. If there’s an expensive helicopter rescue or ground searches, there will be an attempt to recover costs.

If it’s an obvious case of mental illness and the hoaxer is sympathetic enough, a therapeutic hospital or rehab stay is the only consequence.

In the racially-charged cases, it’s a crapshoot.

by Anonymousreply 306February 3, 2019 2:11 PM

He is enjoying this very very much.

by Anonymousreply 307February 3, 2019 2:17 PM

I watched Empire the first season, it sucked after that and I stopped. Jussie has a very good voice.

I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 308February 3, 2019 2:18 PM

[quote]”I will always stand for love. I will only stand for love.”

...except if it involves dating a white person.

by Anonymousreply 309February 3, 2019 2:19 PM

For sure, it wasn't an elaborate hoax. At most, it was a spontaneous hoax, which would still get him in a lot of trouble.

This was not a big-time hoax that was well planned. But it could have been a minor scuffle or slight that he embellished. So technically, it "happened." Maybe he got sick of being the target of death threats, and then someone on the street that night said something to him (f*ggt, n*ggr) or touched him in a way made him feel threatened, but did no real harm to his person or his sandwich. He goes into a rage when he gets home and reports an assault which he embellishes with details to make it clear that he's the suffering hero.

So something could have happened, and it's a horrible injustice, but only in his mind and not to anyone else who might have witnessed it, including the security cameras. That wouldn't make it okay or make the embellishment less criminal, but it would make it understandable. Maybe he didn't make it up from whole cloth. Maybe he used real sandwich wrappers.

by Anonymousreply 310February 3, 2019 2:48 PM

I think you might be correct, R310.

by Anonymousreply 311February 3, 2019 3:03 PM

R310, I agree. Something happened and it spun out of control.

by Anonymousreply 312February 3, 2019 3:04 PM

Grindr hookup gone bad ^^^

by Anonymousreply 313February 3, 2019 3:14 PM

Well said, R310. The fact he had any wounds at all will likely preclude anybody from outright claiming it was a hoax, especially the police, but that doesn't mean it went down the way he reported.

by Anonymousreply 314February 3, 2019 3:25 PM

R310 Well said - You nailed it - “Something happened” - It certainly doesn’t rise to the level of a hate crime or a gay bashing - I say a hook up or drug deal gone awry and it quickly spun out of control once he and his manager decided to bring law enforcement into it - I don’t think he will face any type of criminal prosecution for it being a “hoax” as a result - Too much blow back from social and mainstream media

by Anonymousreply 315February 3, 2019 3:37 PM

JS seems to be loving the attention.

by Anonymousreply 316February 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Racist trolls never let up. Fucking scumbags. Get the fuck off of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 317February 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Grow up, R317.

by Anonymousreply 318February 3, 2019 3:41 PM

Look who’s talking.

by Anonymousreply 319February 3, 2019 3:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 3, 2019 3:52 PM

Until this heinous attack occurred Id venture to say 98% of the general public had zero idea who Miss Jussie is. Well played Miss Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 321February 3, 2019 6:07 PM

Bravo Jussie. It proves you can't keep a good con artist down.

by Anonymousreply 322February 3, 2019 6:42 PM

Juzzy is ready to be a racial icon! 🙌🏿

by Anonymousreply 323February 3, 2019 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324February 3, 2019 7:27 PM

He probably got all the ass he could handle after that concert. In weho of all places lol.

Personally, kudos to the guy for getting back up after the attack. But I don't think I'd ever be able to find a guy who got beat up sexually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 325February 3, 2019 7:37 PM

r325 personally who the fuck are you? and why would we care what you find sexually attractive? lol random!

by Anonymousreply 326February 3, 2019 7:41 PM

Hey TMZ if you are reading this, can you please get the security footage of him walking with the noose and sandwich in his hand AFTER the attack. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 327February 3, 2019 7:52 PM

R327 I'm sure they are working on it...the shop owner has to know TMZ will pay good money for his/her security cam footage.

by Anonymousreply 328February 3, 2019 7:56 PM

I think this was gay on gay crime in some way. Like a cat fight. That explains the scratch.

by Anonymousreply 329February 3, 2019 8:09 PM

I hate Trump. I hate Trump supporters. But this whole thing is sickening. He's harming the cause he thinks he's helping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 3, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote]But I don't think I'd ever be able to find a guy who got beat up sexually attractive.

That’s good news for people who’ve experienced violence since you sound tremendously damaged.

by Anonymousreply 331February 4, 2019 12:04 AM

It doesn't seem possible that he could ferociously fight back the way he claimed at the concert, while maintaining a tight grip on his infamous sandwich. The sandwich may be his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 332February 4, 2019 12:15 AM

In less than 24 hours, it will be seven days since he was allegedly attacked. Unless the Chicago Police Department brings charges against him for filing a false police report, faith in mainstream media will be further diminished, and people will be even more skeptical of the next hate crime.

Nobody with an IQ in the triple digits actually believes that he was attacked in the manner he has proclaimed.

by Anonymousreply 333February 4, 2019 6:54 AM

[QUOTE]But I don't think I'd ever be able to find a guy who got beat up sexually attractive.

What a revolting thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 334February 4, 2019 12:44 PM

[quote]The fact he had any wounds at all will likely preclude anybody from outright claiming it was a hoax, especially the police, but that doesn't mean it went down the way he reported.

We don’t know the extent of his injuries, if any. Even so sounds do not equal an attack. Slipping on the ice can also cause injury, no other party necessary.

by Anonymousreply 335February 4, 2019 1:19 PM

So this was all due to him slipping on ice?

by Anonymousreply 336February 4, 2019 1:51 PM

There is no way this story can be true.

First clue: there aren’t any Subways open at that hour of the night.

by Anonymousreply 337February 4, 2019 1:55 PM

They verified his Subway story, R337. It's what happened afterwards that's shady.

by Anonymousreply 338February 4, 2019 2:00 PM

It seems shady for sure . Why would he put his career on the line and make this up ? Attention whore ? The MAGA thing just sounds stupid . That ruined it .

by Anonymousreply 339February 4, 2019 2:07 PM

God I'm liberal, but the Liberal media who continue to go along with this story and their virtue signaling, op-eds et, is gross!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 4, 2019 2:07 PM

r339 it was a performance peace on the horror of lynching that men of color go through daily in Chicago that no one refuses to report on! I'm sorry the truth hurts! ;)

by Anonymousreply 341February 4, 2019 2:11 PM

So not only was he carrying his sandwich he was also talking on the phone to his manager when he was attacked, and he survived the attack with only one scratch to the face and a "bruised rib" and even more surprisingly arrived back home with the sandwich and the phone still intact.

by Anonymousreply 342February 4, 2019 2:11 PM

Was the scratch already there from scratching while nodding out on opioids?

by Anonymousreply 343February 4, 2019 2:15 PM

Lying Hussie.

by Anonymousreply 344February 4, 2019 2:16 PM

Can't wait for this piece of shit to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 345February 4, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote]and even more surprisingly arrived back home with the sandwich and the phone still intact.

They may have been racists (although "Empire" watching, TMZ following racists, to be sure), but they know a well constructed sandwich when they see one! They did deploy the noose they conveniently had on their persons to demonstrate their dislike of his race, and they otherwise did commit some violence upon him to evidence their disapproval of his sexual orientation, but all the while they were careful not to disturb the sanctity of the hero sandwich. Kudos for that at least.

by Anonymousreply 346February 4, 2019 2:54 PM

"Personally, kudos to the guy for getting back up after the attack. But I don't think I'd ever be able to find a guy who got beat up sexually attractive."

Bottom much?

And yes, Jussie should have stayed home and made PBJ that night.

by Anonymousreply 347February 4, 2019 3:11 PM

Why are some angry? Because some of us HAVE been beaten, sometimes by multiple men, and got nothing but grief. Especially from the police.

So when a creep lies about it...those of us who know it identify it.

He’s a fucking pos liar. A stunt queen.

by Anonymousreply 348February 4, 2019 3:28 PM

Seven days have gone by and the cops haven't even confirmed the "bleach" thrown in his face and clothes part of the story.

Did JS misspeak about them throwing a liquid on him when he meant to say they gently rubbed some rock salt on him?

by Anonymousreply 349February 4, 2019 5:02 PM

No one threw any liquid on him, he just pissed himself.

by Anonymousreply 350February 4, 2019 5:03 PM

Bleach story along with rib came from tabloid TMZ and sandwich still intact came from some unknown twitter guy. None of this is coming from Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 351February 4, 2019 5:10 PM

He performed in front of a mostly white moron audience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 4, 2019 5:15 PM

There was no bleach, there was no broken rib. He made up the story. I knew the second I read his account of it, and every single thing that has come out since points to it.

by Anonymousreply 353February 4, 2019 5:16 PM

R353 I have to repeat again, he never said he had a broken rib or hit by bleach. That was a tabloid story.

by Anonymousreply 354February 4, 2019 5:19 PM

R354 people we using those two fake things to say how real the story was.

The whole thing is a fucking joke and if you buy it you're an idiot, R354. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 355February 4, 2019 5:22 PM

The police have still never said that any part of Smollett's official story was ever in doubt. They are still treating it like a normal investigation, as are the media.

Nothing about that has changed since the story broke, but still our racist trolls are spinning this into something else entirely and acting like their point of view is reflected by actual facts. Insanity.

by Anonymousreply 356February 4, 2019 5:25 PM

R354 sadly doesn’t know how PR works

by Anonymousreply 357February 4, 2019 5:30 PM

R354 To be fair, Jussie has given very few details himself, which makes it very disingeuous for him to complain about misinfornation coming out about the attack. Maybe if he had told the full story a week ago instead of hiding, there wouldn't be so much rumor and conjecture going on,

by Anonymousreply 358February 4, 2019 5:35 PM

I really hope he is telling the truth, but if he isn't he should never ever admit it no matter what. Then get some help.

by Anonymousreply 359February 4, 2019 5:39 PM

As many predicted, the media have completely dropped the story

by Anonymousreply 360February 4, 2019 5:43 PM

Did the FBI drop the investigation into the threat letter with the headache powder in it?

by Anonymousreply 361February 4, 2019 5:47 PM

The cops may be getting guidance from the Mayor. The Mayor could feel it's not worth a potential riot.

by Anonymousreply 362February 4, 2019 5:49 PM

And now we can ask the important questions: What was on the sandwich?

by Anonymousreply 363February 4, 2019 6:26 PM

The Gay Tupac didn't just fight back, yo, he fought the FUCK back.

by Anonymousreply 364February 4, 2019 6:31 PM

Was the bread toasted?

by Anonymousreply 365February 4, 2019 6:31 PM

Im guessing either a foot long cold cut combo or a footlong meatball sub R363. Why am I guessing that ? because in my younger years I worked at Subways all over the country (we traveled a lot for my husbands job and it was a place I could always get hired at for a short period ) and that was always the subs black folks ordered. Anyone else note when he did the concert you couldnt see even the tiniest scratch on his face ?

by Anonymousreply 366February 4, 2019 6:38 PM

I have only eaten a subway sandwich once in my life...in college, at someone's bd party, his dad owned a subway store and supplied the party with sandwiches...I was not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 367February 4, 2019 6:44 PM

R366 it’s called makeup.

by Anonymousreply 368February 4, 2019 7:48 PM

This guy know what up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 4, 2019 8:33 PM

That guy posted another clip called, and I'm not kidding, "Trump Is On A Mission From God."

by Anonymousreply 370February 4, 2019 8:46 PM

Ok hold on, I listened to that clip and he was being sarcastic, and making fun of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, so I was wrong in r370.

by Anonymousreply 371February 4, 2019 8:49 PM

He's a Trump hater, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 372February 4, 2019 8:58 PM

He also hates Kamala Harris because she's been tough on African American men because she's tough on crime. In the comments lots of people say that she's not really black and they won't vote for her because she married a white guy.

Which sounds just like what Aryan Nation people would say, in reverse -- I'd never vote for that guy, he's married to a black!

by Anonymousreply 373February 4, 2019 9:10 PM

Obvious reason he doesn't show injuries....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374February 4, 2019 9:10 PM

How is he coming from a place of love when he's so incensed in his speech?

by Anonymousreply 375February 4, 2019 9:16 PM

Typical doubletalk, r375

by Anonymousreply 376February 4, 2019 9:25 PM

JS said that because he knows what he is doing could cause someone to "avenge" him by assaulting someone else, in this case some white guy in that neighborhood where the "incident' happened.

If it happens, he can point back to where he told the crowd "I'm speaking from a place of love."

by Anonymousreply 377February 4, 2019 9:29 PM

Love.... And MURDER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 378February 4, 2019 9:31 PM

This never happened.

NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 379February 4, 2019 11:53 PM

A few dozen obsessed people, those desperate to prove that it did or did not happen, will keep this going until something exposes the truth.

by Anonymousreply 380February 5, 2019 12:28 AM

Like vous, R380 ?

by Anonymousreply 381February 5, 2019 12:38 AM

Tupac WAS gay

by Anonymousreply 382February 5, 2019 1:01 AM

PR stunt gone bad?

by Anonymousreply 383February 5, 2019 1:05 AM

R383

Went bad? It went pear-shaped overnight. If he kept his mouth shut about this, he would still be unknown. Famous adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 384February 5, 2019 1:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 5, 2019 1:15 AM

I'm sure he was reluctant. Smollett would have still gotten a lot of traction if he'd claimed to be the victim of a hate crime without getting the police involved. Without police involvement, the invisibility of the "attackers" wouldn't be known to the general public. Smollett could have milked this thing to kingdom come with no risk of the hoax being found out.

by Anonymousreply 386February 5, 2019 1:46 AM

WHY WHY WHY does Smollett refuse to give his GRINDR password to police to search for possible clues. He probably set up a date with the perpetrator without knowing it.

by Anonymousreply 387February 5, 2019 1:55 AM

Police want his Grindr password? Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 388February 5, 2019 1:57 AM

He doesnt want everyone to find out he exclusively fucks white guys,would be my guess R387.

by Anonymousreply 389February 5, 2019 1:58 AM

Where did this Grindr password stuff come from?

by Anonymousreply 390February 5, 2019 1:59 AM

Trust me Grindr is part of the investigation. Mother knows.

by Anonymousreply 391February 5, 2019 2:02 AM

I got your # Jussie!! Dionne W

by Anonymousreply 392February 5, 2019 2:33 AM

Jussie is into MAGA hat wearing 10 inch Top corn bred Iowans

by Anonymousreply 393February 5, 2019 2:54 AM

So the threatening letters were mailed from Chicago? The man is lying.

by Anonymousreply 394February 5, 2019 4:41 AM

The original script had him going to McDonald's and the result of the attack was a bruised McRib. The Subway rewrite kind of hurt the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 395February 5, 2019 5:13 AM

The odd thing is that the guys supposedly said "this is MAGA country".....................in Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 396February 5, 2019 5:14 AM

He was brutally attacked, yet refused to drop his sandwich.

The Subway commercials write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 397February 5, 2019 5:36 AM

Jussie should volunteer to take a polygraph, otherwise he will be the new AL SHARPTON/TAWANA BRAWLEY posterchild.

by Anonymousreply 398February 5, 2019 10:50 AM

[QUOTE]He was brutally attacked, yet refused to drop his sandwich.

He was attacked before he got the sandwich. Continued to Subway and got it afterward as a show of strength and perseverance.

by Anonymousreply 399February 5, 2019 11:34 AM

The cops dont want this to turn into a PR nightmare so they are not admitting what we all know. This is some bullshit story.

by Anonymousreply 400February 5, 2019 12:06 PM

Why would it turn into a PR nightmare for the cops if this was a hoax?

by Anonymousreply 401February 5, 2019 12:14 PM

r401. Not believing a black man, homophobia, corrupt police force, victim shaming, not protecting lgbqt community, not caring, etc!

by Anonymousreply 402February 5, 2019 12:43 PM

But I thought the whole world, other than a few celebrities, had already concluded that this was a hoax and Jussie was the new Tawana Brawley? So who will be there to accuse the police department of victim shaming? How will one make the case that the Chicago Police Department failed at “protecting the lgbqt community, not caring, etc!” after taking the accusation seriously and conducting a thorough investigation that included a manhunt for the suspects?

by Anonymousreply 403February 5, 2019 12:50 PM

r403 go to shaderoom, go to ohnotheydidnt under his post and read 13 pages of comments, go to liberal news media, MANY believe this is 100 % TRUE and happened! Its all love light and healing towards Jussie. If CPD announce it wasn't real, there will be a victim shaming movement!!!! Corrupt pigs etc! That cops dont care about people of color, etc etc. Just like the outrage when police officers get off for 'murdering' innocent black people,there will be outrage. Not finding the racist attackers, letting them go free, saying it was fake... So many hot buttons~~~

by Anonymousreply 404February 5, 2019 12:57 PM

So the Chicago Police Department, who has already concluded that this is a hoax going by the twitter account of that Chicago weekend sportscaster from earlier, will continue the charade and waste tens of thousands more of taxpayer dollars because otherwise the commenters at ohnotheydidnt will say mean things about them on their website. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 405February 5, 2019 1:01 PM

r405. Yes ohnotheydidnt hold that much power...cunt, clearly ohnotheydidnt was a representation of the larger groups of, people of color, sjws, etc who believe any victim for anything, with no questions asked. WHO believe this is true. You said 'oh only a few celebs think this is true... ' and I clearly stated NO many large groups of people believe this happened 100% not just comments on a message board. Many people have read those twitter accounts reporting non bias and shrug it off as right wing, maga, haters! Glad you got it.

by Anonymousreply 406February 5, 2019 1:11 PM

The cops will drop the investigation, because they know it never happened.

However, Jussie will keep up the narrative: “I was attacked, but nothing was done about it and the perpetrators got away with it. It’s because the system is racist, and this is an example of why black people don’t trust the police.”

by Anonymousreply 407February 5, 2019 1:36 PM

r407 EXACTLY! Which is what people on websites like ohnotheydidnt have been saying... That CPD is corrupt cant be trusted, I hate cops, they dont care about black people... etc etc!

by Anonymousreply 408February 5, 2019 1:40 PM

[QUOTE]EXACTLY! Which is what people on websites like ohnotheydidnt have been saying... That CPD is corrupt cant be trusted, I hate cops, they dont care about black people... etc etc!

Show us some posts where the commenters are saying these things.

by Anonymousreply 409February 5, 2019 1:44 PM

CPD is corrupt and can't be trusted, but that doesn't mean Jussie's being completely forthright about what happened. The corruption shows in their refusal to disagree with his narrative as it's impolitic.

by Anonymousreply 410February 5, 2019 2:03 PM

Quotes from the SJW at Ohnotheydidnt comment section...

'At this point it’s easier to believe half of those comments are from trolling Russian hackers but I know it’s all just bitter hate that’s been waiting in the wings since the civil rights movement and even way back to the civil war that’s all just been swept under the rug under the guise of social acceptability and “progression”....

'Are you really surprised, though? White people jump at any opportunity to gaslight people of color and insist that racism doesn't exist.'...

"Between the rise in hate crimes, the gaslighting, and these shooting sprees that have gone unreported by the media because this shit is so normalized now, I want to get out of this country so bad."...

'As if I, as a black gay man, need even more reasons to never want to leave my house except when going to my mom's, work, my grandmother's nursing home, or grocery/supply stores'...

'This crime is so blatantly racist and homophobic that it sounds like it's from a movie scene, but, it's one of those things where it's sadly (I feel) way more common than what is being reported. All the non-famous Jussie Smollett's in the world who have suffered makes my head & heart hurt. (ALSO, the CPD, no matter how famous you are, won't do shit. Especially under Rahm's rule and his fucking pointless wasteful "policy academy" budget, it is a perfect example of a group who support white supremacy. Laquan McDonald for example (despite his murderer's conviction)).'...

' I am fucking over people always casting doubt over a victim's statements. Enough already. Do your goddamn job right CPD and "journalists". ...

'we need to do better than expect the master propagandists of racism and homophobia "denounce" this.'....

'Fuck every person, regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation, that says he's lying. Fuck them all.'

'I absolutely am not bringing kids into this racist world, I cannot consciously subject others to something I don’t enjoy myself...'

'i think about this fact too. every police department in this country is full of white supremacy. I don't think this is going to be a high priority for CPD....'

'White people are always afforded so much doubt. It’s why they know they can do whatever they want. So many failsafes setup in society for them. On every. level...'

'Yeah, the CPD are corrupt pieces of shit so no surprise there...'

'Fuck off with that possible bullshit. They had a noose....

'fuck this country and fuck white people. you guys fucking did this. white people are 100% responsible for Trump. ya'll are some bitch ass cowards who can't even delete your racist aunts or friends from high school, why the fuck would I expect any of you to do your part and stop your stupid ass white brethren from ruining the rest of our lives? I'm so sick of this shit. WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN MAKE COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HOW SAD YOU ARE THAT THIS HAPPENED!...

'I love that they will be responsible for the destruction of the country they claim they love. Look at what you allowed to be entered into history books across the globe for the rest of eternity. Enjoy your legacy....

'SAY IT LOUDER FOR PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!!! White people made sure the idea and image of black organized group carrying around guns out in the open during a time when extreme violence against them was still socially acceptable was a threat to national security. That you were a terrorist if you were a black panther but the KKK still exists. It’s still socially acceptable for white people to march in a group toting their guns despite it being THE TRUE IMAGE OF TERROR. White people have been terrorizing this country and the people of color in it since the day they landed here. This presidenancy has literally unraveled any progress that big movements and leaders like MLK LOST THEIR LIFE FOR. It’s sickening. Black history month is nearly here and we get to start it with this bullshit.'...

'What the actual fuck is wrong with white people...'

more to come...

by Anonymousreply 411February 5, 2019 2:30 PM

Granted, most of the info we have on Jussie, both positive and negative, is unproven, or from "sources" who aren't owning up to leaking it. The anonymous cop blog is garbage, and even the reporters Weigel and Elgas seem biased from the get-go. Lots of undocumented shade. I don't believe the story, but I also find the online "investigation" of it melodramatic. In the beginning people were laughing at the idea that he went to Subway at 2 am in the cold -- nobody would do that, it's a lie. Thar's what I thought at first too. Well, he did go, the stupid shit. So I'm ready to admit I don't know everything about that night.

by Anonymousreply 412February 5, 2019 2:30 PM

More comments Ohnotheydidnt

'And yet white people have an issue equating MAGA hats to KKK hoods...'

'Because then they'd have to admit that their fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, siblings, best friends and so on are actually dangerous enemies to humanity. It's easier to just go "Yeah, my grandpa says the N word and hates the Mexicans, but he has a good heart."...

'how could white people allow this to happen. I'm dead ass serious I want a white person to reply to me and explain the rational that goes through a cracker's mind when they see their family members or some random person they used to know online talking that racist/homophobic shit and y'all are quiet. Going to family functions with niggas who want someone like me dead. THIS IS WHAT IT LEADS TO WHEN YOU'RE QUIET. this is not the black/lgbt community's issue. this is a white issue. do you guys not realize how important it is to stand up for us or do you just not fucking care, just wondering?....

'I will probably regret replying, but you say you really want a white person to reply to you and I believe you. I am genuinely sorry that there are so many white asshole racists in this country (and the world, for that matter). I am sorry that brown and black people are subjected to this and that you have to be afraid. I know that my being sorry doesn't help or make it better. I know that you have every right to be angry. I don't know what I could have done to stop two Trump supporters 1,000 miles away from doing this. I try to speak out as loudly as possible whenever I see racism and discrimination, and I know many other white people who do the same. We do everything we can to oppose Trump and his supporters whenever we can, as vocally as we can. Is it enough? Obviously not, since they are still making life scary for a whole lot of people. But we are trying. My family aren't Trump supporters, but I have two former friends who did vote for him, and I did cut them out of my life. Again, I'm sorry and I know that isn't enough and it doesn't help. I don't know what else to say...'

'Seriously, I 1000% agree that white people need to cut the abscesses out of our fucking society. The amount of hem-hawing I see is pathetic, even in supposedly "progressive" places. (Which are honestly some of the most racist cesspools I've encountered, whew.)...

'This is horrifying and Chicago PD will do the least...'

'I wish white ppl could get together and attack white bigots instead of becoming them. Peaceful protesting isn’t gonna work w this crowd...'

'It’s really strange how they believe white people just suddenly stopped committing atrocities towards minorities when they have a long-ass history of it. Like, it’s their thing....'

'I saw some idiot on twitter say it didn't make sense because why would they have rope and bleach with them, as if people don't premeditate attacks on specific and random victims all the time...'

'Please do not call this 'weird'. It makes it seem like this is unusual for the U.S., and it's not...'

'I absolutely loathe how the media has handled this case (and every case like it). Just all a bunch of click bait bull shit that all the racists can point to in order to claim it never happened....'

'Its so blatant. They dont release stories about how a place has amazing surveillance but no cameras have evidence!11 when white people are the victims. Like the man had a fucking noose around his neck when he went to the hospital, how can they even try to pretend this didnt happen or it wasnt a hate crime. The media is really trash....'

'It's maddening on social media "why did he wait so long to call the police?" *suspicious emoji*idk, because he feared it was going to be handled like this, ad it's traumatic, and the whole world is watching?'...

'I knew people weren’t gonna respond well to this. It’s so disappointing. Asking for proof is so exhausting when someone states they were assaulted...'

' How much would you like to bet the police had clearer pictures, saw they were cops, and destroyed them.... '

by Anonymousreply 413February 5, 2019 2:50 PM

Gawd the idiot who apologized at r413 is a fucking creep, I hope he gets talked into sending all his money to some black person soon for reparations.

by Anonymousreply 414February 5, 2019 2:54 PM

'I fucking hate the police...'

'some kind of group already paid them off to pretend they haven't seen shit...'

'well we know cpd loves to do that'...

'Cops release good photos when they want the people to get caught and release whatever the hell they call those photos when they don’t want the people to get caught....'

'Honestly, fuck the Chicago PD. They knew what the fuck they were doing, saying there was no footage of the attack, subversively implying doubt by saying “nobody looks menacing and we didn't find a container anywhere” etc and then releasing these ambiguous ass images. I don’t fucking trust these assholes and the way they’re trying to handle this situation..'

'Fuck the fucking police. Fuck white people. Fuck anyone trying to pretend as though the police have never manipulated info to their benefit. This cannot be anything besides absolutely traumatizing for Jussie and I feel nauseous even thinking about how he must feel...'

'fuck law enforcement, fuck these racists, this is all so maddening'...

'Could Jussie and his team hire private investigators if they find the police aren’t handling it appropriately? Shaun King also seems to come through...'

'i'd never turn over my phone to some pigs either...'

'They are really not being subtle about the fact that they don't want anyone to believe him, are they?...'

' it's like when a black person is killed by police and the evidence is clear as day - they'll always move the goal posts somehow. nothing will ever be enough for these racist losers....'

'I saw bigots on Twitter saying 'Now some people are gonna have their names and addresses found out even if they're innocent' Y'all were not concerned about innocence when you were calling this man a liar and saying he wasnt famous enough to be targeted like this. So transparent. Just say you hate Black people and go plz....'

'The police are complicit ..The media is complicit.. This is so fucking infuriating...'

'If only we weren't in the worst timeline where people don't see the police for what they are - untrustworthy scummy bastards who can't report objectively because they hate black people and lgbtq people...'

'People get real huffy when anyone starts to question the sanctity of the police and it's always super telling...'

'wouldn't shock me at all if the suspects were attached to the police somehow...'

^^' The police are definitely going to throw the investigation more than likely because of this...'

'it breaks my heart that this happened in chicago (my hometown), bc cpd is the fucking worst and there is very little chance any form of justice will happen...'

'A common accusation is that this was a ~gay hookup~ gone wrong and that this hoax is a cover up. Everytime I read that, I just think to myself "Thanks, Kevin Spacey!"...

by Anonymousreply 415February 5, 2019 2:59 PM

IF we wanted to bother with another website, we’d go there. Stop spamming

by Anonymousreply 416February 5, 2019 3:00 PM

r416 MARY! read r409!@!! bitch

by Anonymousreply 417February 5, 2019 3:04 PM

r414 I know! cringed when reading that! smh!

by Anonymousreply 418February 5, 2019 3:05 PM

I'm guessing this story will just "disappear" soon enough. It smells fishy as hell to me but I can also see it being mostly true without the embellishments. What kind of person would put " MAGA" on their hate mail? That one part alone is just too on the nose and fake sounding. Yeah because I'm sure the perpetrators of that were thinking "Putting this here would definitely not hurt our god emperor or his supporters image!" Like come on?? As dumb as trumpers are they aren't THAT stupid!! Usually something that dumb and explicit would said in person like that one video of the racist guy from the beach screaming about Muslims and Trump. But a planned out letter? I don't see it

by Anonymousreply 419February 5, 2019 3:35 PM

ThIs scheme is so elaborate how can the FBI let this slide? Jussie should get prison time.

by Anonymousreply 420February 5, 2019 3:47 PM

Gurl Jussie is probably putting that good bussy on those FBI agents to keep the truth out these streets!

by Anonymousreply 421February 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Here’s a link to Part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 5, 2019 5:26 PM

We are 178 posts away from this thread ending. Why post part 5?

by Anonymousreply 423February 5, 2019 5:49 PM

R178 This is part 4

Someone created this thread to compete with the on-going thread we have going on this incident because the majority of people are leaning on this being a hoax. Op didn’t like that so they created this thread. If you click the link below you will see the real thread is sitting at 560 + posts.

I created part 5 a little early to hopefully get everyone in one thread and organize this on-going discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 5, 2019 6:01 PM

R424 here. I meant to write “this is part 4:” and link to the thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 5, 2019 6:02 PM

The people doubting that deplorable don't say/scream/type/sky write "MAGA" at every and any opportunity are the biggest fucking trolls on this thread. Just STFU. Everyone else finds this assertion laughable. It's a literal HASHTAG. Acting like no one ever uses the term, least of all violent fucking TRUMPERS, is absurd in the extreme.

Y'all HAVE TO BE deplorable to be peddling this bullshit with a straight face. Apply for a job at Fox News, they're always looking for white supremacists who can lie repeatedly without ever breaking character.

by Anonymousreply 426February 5, 2019 6:03 PM

Hopefully Miss Mussie ends up in prison where she belongs for lying to the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 427February 5, 2019 6:07 PM

[quote]The people doubting that deplorable don't say/scream/type/sky write "MAGA" at every and any opportunity are the biggest fucking trolls on this thread.

Wait, let me try to unravel that. The people doubting that "deplorable" ... DON'T say "MAGA" at every opportunity are trolls?

So you think Deplorables don't say MAGA all the time, and if I doubt you, I'm a troll?

by Anonymousreply 428February 5, 2019 6:12 PM

People like r426 don’t realize that by shrieking “racist” at anyone that doubts this story Is not helping them

by Anonymousreply 429February 5, 2019 7:42 PM

Expect more details to come out. These hoaxers always double down...

by Anonymousreply 430February 5, 2019 8:48 PM

Part 5 here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431February 5, 2019 10:01 PM

Why was the Michael Jackson thread removed? hmm

by Anonymousreply 432February 5, 2019 10:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 5, 2019 11:55 PM

Has his sister Jurnee commented yet?

What about his other sister Jizzie?

by Anonymousreply 434February 6, 2019 12:43 AM

Even Huff Post is turning on him at R433 Very telling.

by Anonymousreply 435February 6, 2019 12:50 AM

R433, that is old news. Keep up.

by Anonymousreply 436February 6, 2019 12:51 AM

Give us some new news, R436.

by Anonymousreply 437February 6, 2019 1:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 6, 2019 11:20 AM

Fakery at its finest. Check his Grindr for what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 439February 6, 2019 11:51 AM

The CPD wants another interview! Lawyer up, Jussie!

by Anonymousreply 440February 6, 2019 12:28 PM

Juss Bus has nothing to hide. He’s been fully cooperative, and he’s probably looking forward to further helping the Chicago Police catch these vermin.

by Anonymousreply 441February 6, 2019 12:30 PM

"Check his Grindr" = "I'm a homophobe trolling a gay website"

by Anonymousreply 442February 6, 2019 4:00 PM

R442. Not at all. Jussie is a Grindr whore, ask anyone with a big dick in Chicago. People who hated him learned about this and set him up on Grindr for the meet up. Jussie needs to come clean about this and help catch the perps. Don't waste taxpayer money without this information.

by Anonymousreply 443February 6, 2019 4:10 PM

You ‘phobes keep pushing this Grindr theory without answering a simple question: why would he even call the police in that scenario?

by Anonymousreply 444February 6, 2019 9:55 PM

R444

He didn't want to call the police. That's one hint.

I'm not an aficionado of the Grindr "theory", but it's not outside the realm of possibility that Smollet was the victim of a non-racist, non-homophobic altercation; for some reason he told his manager about the attack but lied about the details; the manager insisted he called the cops; and that's when the whole thing spun out of control.

by Anonymousreply 445February 6, 2019 10:02 PM

Have the Jussie haters come up with a theory for why he’d need to lie to his manager about this Grindr altercation?

by Anonymousreply 446February 6, 2019 10:30 PM

R445 That is the most plausible explanation I've heard yet.

I could not understand why he did not want to call the cops(unless it was a hoax) but your scenario makes sense. And I actually can see how he may not want to share every detail of his sex life with his manager.

by Anonymousreply 447February 6, 2019 10:58 PM

Remember, he said he was on the phone with his manager, which is easily verifiable.

by Anonymousreply 448February 6, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]Have the Jussie haters come up with a theory for why he’d need to lie to his manager about this Grindr altercation?

Well Jussie apparently is in a long term relationship, so Im sure if he was fooling around he would not want that to get back to his man. Gay Tupac would be in for a second ass beating.

by Anonymousreply 449February 6, 2019 11:26 PM

Part 5:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 6, 2019 11:27 PM

[QUOTE]Well Jussie apparently is in a long term relationship, so Im sure if he was fooling around he would not want that to get back to his man. Gay Tupac would be in for a second ass beating.

He’s in a long term relationship with his manager?

by Anonymousreply 451February 7, 2019 12:42 AM

Chicago Police Superintendent says Jussie will be held accountable if he filed a false report, which is what I’ve been saying all along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452February 7, 2019 12:44 AM

This is a Gay Grindr story, you wait and see. Jussie is a liar, another Tawanna Brawley, (I ain't be no mainipinatted by nobody, said with such honesty by Tawanna)

by Anonymousreply 453February 7, 2019 1:22 AM

I hate Jussie so I can’t wait for him to be exposed and shamed.

by Anonymousreply 454February 7, 2019 1:26 AM

As punishment, he can get fucked by Jake Orion on his website and not get paid.

by Anonymousreply 455February 7, 2019 1:29 AM

You’d love that wouldn’t you, R455? Seeing Jussie get raped by a white man. Your hatred of him is all due to him wanting his character on Empire to be with other black characters, afterall. Seeing him take some white dick would be quite the comeuppance for that boy, wouldn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 456February 7, 2019 1:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 7, 2019 1:39 AM

He was hesitant to call the police because he’s a black man in America, that’s not hard to figure out.

Sorry but the Grindr theory won’t wash. He had no reason to call the police in that scenario whether his friend wanted him to or not. We don’t even actually know if he has a boyfriend right now.

by Anonymousreply 458February 7, 2019 11:05 AM

Absolutely a Grindr gone wrong, you’ll all see...

by Anonymousreply 459February 7, 2019 11:11 AM

You’ll see, boys. I like boys.

by Anonymousreply 460February 7, 2019 11:24 AM

But R458, don't we ALL go grab a delicious submarine sandwich moments before hooking up with a Grindr trick? This theory is the only one that makes sense!

by Anonymousreply 461February 7, 2019 11:41 AM

Black on black violence.

by Anonymousreply 462February 7, 2019 12:22 PM

R456 is Jake Orion white? Is Jussie black? never noticed.

by Anonymousreply 463February 7, 2019 1:35 PM

R459, just because you live that lowlife lifestyle doesn’t mean everyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 464February 7, 2019 1:54 PM

Oh REST ASSURED darling Jussie lives THAT lowlife lifestyle and is WELL KNOWN to be all about that hookup sex.

by Anonymousreply 465February 7, 2019 2:15 PM

There’s nothing wrong with having hook up sex on Grindr, but I’m still trying to figure out why Jussie Smollett, a single man, would go through this entire charade and file a false police report due to a Grindr hook up gone bad. None of you Jussie haters have an explanation for this theory you cooked up—you just know it’s the truth, however, and refuse to let it go.

by Anonymousreply 466February 7, 2019 2:20 PM

He was a victim, TRUE, but the whole thing happened because Jussie was duped to meeting up on Grindr. He most likely was catfished and thought he was going to meet a nice muscle god with 10 inches/total top. He was lured in by the perps, but he still should be upfront on how this all happened and ASSIST the police with all his GRINDR info to better catch these people.

Jussie does not want his reputation to be known as a GRINDR SLUT, that is what the deal is. That is why he doesn't want to give up his GRINDR password or assist with the information. Meanwhile it is making a capture that much harder and more expensive for TAXPAYERS, Thanks Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 467February 7, 2019 4:09 PM

I’d say this hoax straddles two categories: coverup of wrong-doing and SJW agenda.

We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 468February 7, 2019 4:39 PM

R468 Def SJW agenda and also narcissism. I’m starting to think there was no hookup since video hasn’t captured anyone coming or going in either direction. Someone posted is social media and he gets political a lot; could be a motive to make up a story of a hate crime. As we saw in the video of his gig in LA, he clearly enjoys the attention and raised profile this has all brought him.

by Anonymousreply 469February 7, 2019 5:28 PM

Absolutely r469. Jussy wants to be the Capernick of gay POC/artists/actors.

by Anonymousreply 470February 7, 2019 5:58 PM

If he is being disingenuous, I hoe he does end up without a career just like Caepernick the Ali of the 21st Century(snort.)

by Anonymousreply 471February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Well, at least Cap is still getting checks from Nike, he seems even more relevant as a black political activist than he ever was as a quickly fading QB. I can see why some c/b-list celebs might see activism as a quick fix to get attention or hold on to relevancy, no matter their color. Even if they have to tell a few white lies to get the attention they need. *caugh* Jussy *cough*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472February 7, 2019 6:28 PM

[QUOTE]Jussie does not want his reputation to be known as a GRINDR SLUT, that is what the deal is.

So we finally got a motive: Jussie made up this whole story, called the police and filed a false report leading to a manhunt through the city of Chicago all because he doesn’t want anyone to know that he uses the Grindr app on his phone.

by Anonymousreply 473February 7, 2019 6:42 PM

When is he getting arrested?

by Anonymousreply 474February 7, 2019 6:55 PM

He doesnt want to release his Grindr info because all his tricks are WHITE and that wont mesh with his SJW persona. Its that simple and that ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 475February 7, 2019 7:49 PM

Boystown bunny here. My friend is white, has a great body and above average cock, and is a TOP. He has hooked up with Jussie on several occasions in Chicago. It all started on Grindr, so I think there might be something to this theory. I asked my friend what he thinks about all of this and he said he has doubts that it happened at all.

by Anonymousreply 476February 7, 2019 8:03 PM

Is your friend the weekend sportscaster guy?

by Anonymousreply 477February 7, 2019 8:29 PM

R476 He is an attorney

by Anonymousreply 478February 7, 2019 8:51 PM

"Black on black violence."

More than likely, and he HATES Trump and is an attention queen . 2 birds in his mind. This will completely backfire on this jerk.

by Anonymousreply 479February 7, 2019 9:08 PM

The Grindr rumor is getting tired. It's the go-to scenario for gays, but nobody has shred of evidence. Jussie Smollett is not telling the whole story, IMO, but we have no reason to make up a "likely" story. If I'm in a hookup gone bad, and I come out with my wallet, phone, and a little scratch, I'm not immediately going to cry racist or even homophobe attack, it's calling attention to something I don't want to call attention. I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, this is so weird that anything is possible --but it's not the obvious explanation everybody makes it out to be.

by Anonymousreply 480February 7, 2019 9:10 PM

PC is preventing the Chicago PD to voice their opinion. This stupid man's life will be ruined and he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 481February 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Jussie was on her way to meet with a white Grindr trick... when a black thug jumped her.

by Anonymousreply 482February 7, 2019 9:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 7, 2019 11:13 PM

R461 LOL! Yes, clearly he planned to eat a meatball sub before bottoming for everyone’s “white friends from Chicago”. Love this totally plausible conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 484February 8, 2019 1:36 AM

R476, your friend should share what he knows with the CPD.

by Anonymousreply 485February 8, 2019 1:38 AM

Jussie has done something like this before ask around

by Anonymousreply 486February 8, 2019 1:50 AM

New theory, R486?

by Anonymousreply 487February 8, 2019 1:57 AM

R486 That's one of the stupidest troll posts I've ever read on here. "Ask around"where ? This isn't middle school

by Anonymousreply 488February 8, 2019 2:24 AM

i asked around. Found out a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 489February 8, 2019 1:36 PM

Break it down for us, R489. Give us your single most salacious discovery if time is limited.

by Anonymousreply 490February 8, 2019 1:40 PM

Jussie hasn’t been playing with a full deck for a while. His Messiah complex was starting to disturb those closest to him. Of course they’re circling the wagons now, but that strategy will soon turn into don’t bully the poor man with obvious mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 491February 8, 2019 1:44 PM

I think if Jussie bought the rope himself, as his skeptics were alleging, then the police would’ve pinned it on him by now. Is Jussie a criminal mastermind who managed to pull off this hoax without leaving clues that he did it all himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492February 8, 2019 1:50 PM

Jussie has been battling some SERIOUS demons since the middle of filming season two of Empire, this isn’t going to end well. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 493February 8, 2019 1:57 PM

Break it all down for us, R493. You keep tap dancing around shit like Gregory Hines. If you got something to tell us then spill it!

by Anonymousreply 494February 8, 2019 2:04 PM

Jussie is merging his film persona with his real life.

He acted in one episode and Exec Produced 4 episodes in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 8, 2019 4:16 PM

Jussie is so last minute hot

by Anonymousreply 496February 8, 2019 9:50 PM

What dude?

by Anonymousreply 497February 8, 2019 10:16 PM

Jussie can present hole to Mayor Emmanuel and all is forgiven. This is Chicago afterall.

by Anonymousreply 498February 8, 2019 11:46 PM

I bring subway sammies to hookups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 9, 2019 1:11 AM

So why is OP crossed out?

by Anonymousreply 500February 9, 2019 1:44 AM

I don’t see a cross out.

by Anonymousreply 501February 9, 2019 1:52 AM

No cross out here either.

by Anonymousreply 502February 9, 2019 2:10 AM

I read that Jessie got his ass beat because he went out with somebody’s BF earlier. He was allegedly seen at a black gay bar on Lake Street earlier.

If he were sneaking around on someone, this would make sense for all the social medi postings giving his whereabouts to the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 503February 10, 2019 4:04 PM

I read that the Russians did it.

by Anonymousreply 504February 10, 2019 5:47 PM

R504 BLACK Russsians is what I read!!!

by Anonymousreply 505February 10, 2019 5:57 PM

This became old news quick.

by Anonymousreply 506February 10, 2019 6:37 PM

Everyone who supported him are hoping it will just die off of neglect, R506, because they have that sinking feeling it's all a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 507February 10, 2019 6:41 PM

In Chicago the power is really with the Alderman (city councilor). Few Black voters in that district but a lot of SJWs so I suspect the truth wlll come out but this will be marked down as a mental health incident.

by Anonymousreply 508February 10, 2019 7:38 PM

So how come you bitches don't know who his boyfriend is yet?

by Anonymousreply 509February 10, 2019 10:49 PM

Jussie is a SNAP queen.

by Anonymousreply 510February 10, 2019 10:52 PM

Cold Case Chicago: The Jussie Smollett "Attack."

by Anonymousreply 511February 10, 2019 11:52 PM

The police are discovering he’s mentally ill and not quite “all there”, so they are trying to make this all go bye bye in a quiet way. Jussie is sick.

by Anonymousreply 512February 11, 2019 12:42 AM

It was gay Black Russians!

by Anonymousreply 513February 11, 2019 12:46 AM

[QUOTE]So how come you bitches don't know who his boyfriend is yet?

Because he’s single.

by Anonymousreply 514February 11, 2019 1:27 AM

He’s single. He got caught messing with someone ELSE’s boyfriend. R509 why don’t you learn how to read.

by Anonymousreply 515February 11, 2019 1:33 AM

And he couldn’t tell the police this, why, exactly? Fucking someone else’s boyfriend is a career-ender?

by Anonymousreply 516February 11, 2019 1:36 AM

We will never know.

by Anonymousreply 517February 11, 2019 1:37 AM

If Jussie was white and lied that he was attacked by a bunch of Black Lives Matter activists, none of you would care if he was mentally ill or not.

Hitler was probably "sick" too.

by Anonymousreply 518February 11, 2019 3:31 AM

The story has holes and the way everything being reported seems... Odd. But I'll beleive him until it comes out that it was a lie. Im gay, black and also live in Chicago (well.. Schaumburg) and I cant in good conscience NOT believe him. Its not like the Chicago PD is known for being transparent and fair when it comes to the victimization of black men.

by Anonymousreply 519February 11, 2019 3:35 AM

The biggest indicator (to me) that the public, black and white, have accepted this as a hoax is that there are absolutely no advocacy groups screaming bloody murder for the perp/s to be caught and dealt with in the criminal justice system.

I have not heard a peep from BLM, GLAAD or any of the usual suspects. That(again to me) signals that everyone wants this to die a quiet death in order to save him and them for embarrassment. They don't want this to be another Jazmine in Houston situation.

I want it to become public knowledge because he has fomented racial hate where it did not exist. However, I do not wish to see him punished in any way...just an admission that the story was bogus.

Question: If America is so awash in racial hate from the MAGAs, why is it necessary to create some?

by Anonymousreply 520February 11, 2019 4:01 AM

[quote]However, I do not wish to see him punished in any way...just an admission that the story was bogus.

My, how terribly grand is her supreme amnesty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521February 11, 2019 4:08 AM

If the story is bogus, then I very much want to see him punished. To the fullest extent of the law. If I’m Chicago, I come down on him with the hammer.

by Anonymousreply 522February 11, 2019 8:00 AM

Jussie has a sense of entitlement so he really doesn't care if he uses tax payer resources for a bogus investigation.

by Anonymousreply 523February 11, 2019 11:42 AM

Jussie can't be without his phone STILL for a few hours???? give me a BREAK, sounds so FAKE.

He must have mental issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 11, 2019 11:50 AM

This whole case is so strange. If he really had planned this well in advance with fake hate mail to fox studios and everything, you’d think he’d be smart enough to know Chicago has surveillance cams everywhere and that would ultimately reveal the hoax.

by Anonymousreply 525February 11, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote]you’d think he’d be smart enough to know Chicago has surveillance cams everywhere

He’s not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 526February 11, 2019 6:05 PM

Doubt he’s very smart or educated

by Anonymousreply 527February 11, 2019 6:33 PM

There are enough threads about this liar.

It seemed like somebody starts a new one every day.

by Anonymousreply 528February 11, 2019 7:25 PM

He is soooooo busted!

by Anonymousreply 529February 11, 2019 7:44 PM

Interesting.

[quote]Very good source on @JussieSmollett hate crime investigation: "This is not a whodunit. It's a how-many-people-dunit." Threat letter is a "direct" link to purported attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530February 11, 2019 8:07 PM

I should add to that, the anonymous source CWBChicago cites in his tweet also called the whole thing a “false-flag”. Pretty damning. Looks like Jussie is going down..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531February 11, 2019 8:16 PM

This story seems odd/fake

by Anonymousreply 532February 11, 2019 8:18 PM

I think the CPD is just gathering up evidence and organizing a case to charge JS.

IMO, the final nail in this story's coffin is the fact the JS has now refused to turned over his cell phone records.

Remember, he said he didn't want to give his phone up but he had no problem turning over records to prove he and his manager were on the phone at the time of the attack.

He won't turn over the records, because there is no record of that call.

by Anonymousreply 533February 11, 2019 8:22 PM

White liberal straight woman here and I too suspect his story, but have zero fucks to give. I'm sick of the lying, cheating fuckery of white Republicans on a daily basis, so a weird story possibly made up by a POC (with obvious issues) doesn't even register with me.

I do hope he gets the help he needs while never ever ever admitting to making it up. He'll still be a thousand times better than the average Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 534February 11, 2019 8:25 PM

Countdown to his announcement that's he's going to rehab...

by Anonymousreply 535February 11, 2019 8:28 PM

I knew this was a hoax because 100% of "hate crimes" committed against Muslims/gays/whatever by Trump supporters since the election have been proven to be hoaxes. That and the story stank to high heaven. I knew this was just another one to add to the pile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536February 11, 2019 8:52 PM

Wow, well thank you for your ruling on this r534, and consider your virtue signaled! How about the fact that this makes it hard to take actual hate crimes seriously? Also, fuck you and your willingness to demonize every white person because of some asshole repubs.

by Anonymousreply 537February 11, 2019 9:27 PM

Jussie FINALLY gave cell phone “records” to the CPD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 11, 2019 10:29 PM

R536 ONE HUNDRED PERCENT? lol

by Anonymousreply 539February 11, 2019 11:41 PM

R534

“...so a weird story possibly made up by a POC (with obvious issues) doesn't even register with me.”

The fact that a criminal prosecution of him for using the Postal Service to mail a fake threatening letter, and then wasting hundreds of man hours by the police and FBI on a bogus investigation, will destroy the presumption of credibility for the next person that is allegedly attacked in a hate crime DOESN’T EVEN REGISTER?

The ignorance of people like you is unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 540February 12, 2019 12:09 AM

R540 I bet she’s got a lot of gay friends and black friends. And she tells everyone that.

by Anonymousreply 541February 12, 2019 12:13 AM

She weighs 450lbs and is on DL because nobody wants to be around her.

by Anonymousreply 542February 12, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]Jussie has a sense of entitlement

Why do you say that r523? He didn't want to report it to law enforcement

by Anonymousreply 543February 12, 2019 12:44 AM

I had forgotten the letter part - using the mails for a hoax would be some kind of federal crime. Maybe that is why the Chicago police are keeping so quiet, will not be their show once the ducks are lined up. It is my understanding that neither he nor his mgr turned over records, they were subpoenaed from the carriers by the Chicago police.

Is he known to have some kind of schizo affective issues? Who punched him? Date gone wrong says Twitter. Surely someone on here knows.

by Anonymousreply 544February 12, 2019 12:48 AM

R544 he got his ass beat because he was screwing around with somebody else’s boyfriend. That’s it.

by Anonymousreply 545February 12, 2019 12:52 AM

I was wrong. Jussie did provide limited, redacted records today. There had been talk of subpoenaing the records in their entirety, but this was separate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 12, 2019 12:54 AM

Seems plausible, R545, so how did that become this, prior letter and all? He could be facing charges himself. How would that seem better than saying you slipped and bumped your face, etc? How does the letter tie in in your scenario?

by Anonymousreply 547February 12, 2019 12:56 AM

R546 this is how fake news gets spread. You need to get your shit together before u come on here with your LIES!!!

by Anonymousreply 548February 12, 2019 12:57 AM

So, what about the letter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 12, 2019 12:57 AM

R546 could you please provide a link to verify your lie about the talk of subpoenaing his phone records?

by Anonymousreply 550February 12, 2019 12:59 AM

If he planned this hoax, he could have scratched/injured himself on the cheek to make it look like a fight injury. The letters were the big mistake according to the police insider, which indicates to me the police have him on camera mailing/delivering them to fox studios, or have his dna or fingerprints on the letters.

by Anonymousreply 551February 12, 2019 1:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 12, 2019 1:02 AM

R551 the phone number of the person that mailed it that they have on camera is probably in Jussi’s phone records. Thus the redaction.

by Anonymousreply 553February 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Does

by Anonymousreply 554February 12, 2019 1:10 AM

Subpoenaing records from companies is so common in criminal and civil cases that they have specific departments to handle the requests. Of course it was important for CPD to verify the facts that they could, esp when Smollett and his mgr suddenly refused to provide access to their phones. It is only a probable cause standard.

It would be expected in this case, and per sources, the records were subpoenaed. So now they have his redacted version and also have or soon will, a complete record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Anyone

by Anonymousreply 556February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Really

by Anonymousreply 557February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Care

by Anonymousreply 558February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

About

by Anonymousreply 559February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Him?

by Anonymousreply 560February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Was the letter part of a separate plot and he or his friends decided to take the bad date punch in the face and make it related? Seems like the punch in the face would have had to have been planned, he had the rope with him and all. There are only 60 seconds he is not on camera and to think he fought off a violent attack in that short time, whilst hanging onto his phone and sandwich seems a bit far fetched.

He was not just spinning a bad date, the letter factors in. Wonder if he will get a criminal sentence or if he will get off on a mental health claim? Now he is going around saying he is the gay Tupac. Tupac was not straight, so WTF is he talking about? Dude seems to like the higher profile.

If he is crazy, why did his mgr and friend go along with this? They cannot ALL be crazy. The mail is a federal issue.

by Anonymousreply 561February 12, 2019 1:17 AM

R555 your source is somebody with a friend on the force from twitter?

by Anonymousreply 562February 12, 2019 1:19 AM

R543 If he didn't want to report the incident then why did he keep the "noose" around his throat for an hour?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563February 12, 2019 1:21 AM

It would be expected that law enforcement subpoena the records from the cell carriers in this matter when the parties did not allow access to the phones directly. A probably cause standard is all that is needed for a warrant and it is routinely granted for something like this.

Did Jussie not expect that or for forensics to be used on the letter? Once a victim reports to the police, they have very little control over what happens and efforts to verify details will be undertaken.

The hot sauce bottle with bleach probably belonged to a junkie cleaning his/her works.

by Anonymousreply 564February 12, 2019 1:26 AM

Why tell the police to turn off the bodycams?

by Anonymousreply 565February 12, 2019 1:27 AM

Weird isn't it, R565? Jussie must be the first black man on earth to tell a cop to turn off his body cam when they show up.

by Anonymousreply 566February 12, 2019 1:29 AM

It is not like he is not used to being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 567February 12, 2019 1:32 AM

Any updates re: the investigation re: the purchase of the rope?

by Anonymousreply 568February 12, 2019 2:34 AM

From his SM he seems to have a Messiah complex. Is that something new for him?

How do people see this ending?

by Anonymousreply 569February 12, 2019 2:48 AM

[QUOTE]How do people see this ending?

Suicide.

by Anonymousreply 570February 12, 2019 2:59 AM

I hope not, R570, he is so young.

WHAT were the other people involved thinking? Esp to use the MAIL? He may well be nutty, what is their excuse? Did his tour have a lot of tickets left or something?

Lying about things like his ribs or withholding his phone really diminished his credibility. With the only time off camera just 60 seconds, it would be quite difficult for all that to occur, esp since his hands were full of a phone and a sandwich. The record cold, well below zero, makes it even harder to imagine that people just happened to be out and about. Maybe they were all on drugs and not thinking clearly. What kind of reputation does his manager have?

I really think it will be the letter that brings him down. They may have linked him to the purchase of the rope as well.

by Anonymousreply 571February 12, 2019 3:15 AM

The Chicago Tribune has more detail on the phone records.

He seems to be hiding something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572February 12, 2019 3:32 AM

"...But police described Smollett’s phone records as a heavily redacted document file and his manager’s records as a screenshot of phone calls that provide limited information to investigators. Chief police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said police were “appreciative” of Smollett’s cooperation in providing the records but said detectives will likely need additional data from Smollett to crack the case.

A representative for Smollett wasn’t immediately available for comment."

by Anonymousreply 573February 12, 2019 6:27 AM

Sure You Did These goofs must have gone to the "Flint Taylor School of Evidence Manufacturing" The New York Post has dispatched several reporters to Chicago to retrace Smollett’s steps in the minutes before the alleged attack. Last week, one of them discovered a hot sauce bottle that smelled like bleach near where Smollett said he was attacked.

The bottle was turned over to Chicago Police for analysis. Investigators have already conducted several canvasses of the area and Guglielmi on Monday said it was not clear if the bottle was “connected or not connected” to the alleged attack. The D-Unit has been retracing his steps for two weeks now, looking for evidence and video, all of which have popped up as negative. We're to believe that a coupe reporters, unfamiliar with Chicago, especially of the environs of Lower North Water Street and just happen upon a bottle of hot sauce that smelled like bleach weeks after the alleged incident. Ten bucks if it exists, it was planted in the last few days.

By the way, the initial word from the lab is not one single usable print. Who would have thunk it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574February 12, 2019 6:29 AM

R570 he’s too smug and too much of a narcissist to kill him self. He’ll blame mental illness and say he felt in fear of his life because of the white devil in the White House. The media will give him a pass because he’s black and LGBTQGGSHYIOVDEXXMJ.

by Anonymousreply 575February 12, 2019 7:11 AM

R570, That would be a waste of a mouth watering BBC.

by Anonymousreply 576February 12, 2019 7:19 AM

Wow, I just read the piece in The Grio linked above. Even though the author's intention was to raise some ire that CPD was threatening prosecution IF it was found to be a hoax(the author's point was that there was zero reason to think it was a hoax) the replies were 100% anti-Jussie as a real victim.

He has clearly lost the straight black community.

by Anonymousreply 577February 12, 2019 9:21 AM

Has DL always been this racist or is this a recent development?

by Anonymousreply 578February 12, 2019 11:18 AM

The bottle of bleach was likely used by a junkie to clean needles.

by Anonymousreply 579February 12, 2019 12:06 PM

R578 thinks black people are too weak and fragile to be called out on their shit like everyone else is when they do stupid shit. Why do you hold blacks to a lower standard, R578?

Meanwhile, if you want to see actual racism, check out any Asian-related thread on this site.

by Anonymousreply 580February 12, 2019 12:46 PM

He is pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 581February 12, 2019 1:07 PM

Who did Jussie pay to "doctor" his phone records?

And that wasn't bleach, it was semen.

by Anonymousreply 582February 12, 2019 1:09 PM

I think the police know semen when they see it. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 583February 12, 2019 1:11 PM

Addicts use bleach to clean their needles. Doubt the bottle was any more than that, or it was planted. Given the cold, few prints could be gloves, but no prints is suspicious.

He lied about so many easily disproved things - like broken ribs. When you are going to sing, gonna have to walk that back. The phone call but then they withhold the phones. They can subpoena the records from the carrier. Sending the letter through the mail is a federal thing, the studio buying off cops to sweep this all under the rug will not fix that.

by Anonymousreply 584February 12, 2019 1:16 PM

The fact that Jussie's pinned tweet at the top of his Twitter page is promoting his debut album which is released next week says it all. PUBLICITY STUNT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 12, 2019 1:33 PM

If he’s lying then it’s not a “publicity stunt,” it’s a crime.

by Anonymousreply 586February 12, 2019 1:40 PM

Wait... she has an album? I thought she was an actor?

by Anonymousreply 587February 12, 2019 1:40 PM

Some of his friends are even now questioning the legitimacy of his story. And the police can find no solid evidence of any kind, not even a tad on any surveillance video.

by Anonymousreply 588February 12, 2019 1:50 PM

[QUOTE]Wait... she has an album? I thought she was an actor?

Nobody knows or cares about that album.

by Anonymousreply 589February 12, 2019 1:57 PM

starting to smell like a hoax, did he try pick up the wrong fella??

run boy run...

by Anonymousreply 590February 12, 2019 1:58 PM

Sixty seconds out of camera range is plenty of time to yank a "noose" out of your winter coat, throw it around your neck and give yourself a cute little scratch on the cheek with a hang nail.

by Anonymousreply 591February 12, 2019 2:09 PM

Buying a tuna sub is the real crime.

by Anonymousreply 592February 12, 2019 2:10 PM

Don't forget the salad, R592.

Try to picture Jussie talking on the phone to his manager with one hand and holding his tuna sub and salad in the other all while busting his best Van Damme moves on his invisible (to the cameras anyway) attackers. And all in exactly sixty seconds. He's so fucking butch!

by Anonymousreply 593February 12, 2019 2:15 PM

R538’s linked story was written by Gabrielle Fonrouge. She also wrote about the Sherri Papini hoax - the pretty young white mommy who was ABDUCTED BY TWO LATINAS and had her beautiful blonde hair chopped off. Ahem.

Ms. Fonrouge knows from hoaxes.

by Anonymousreply 594February 12, 2019 2:17 PM

Did he end up eating the sub or was he too traumatized?

by Anonymousreply 595February 12, 2019 2:30 PM

IS there anyone left who believes this?

by Anonymousreply 596February 12, 2019 2:49 PM

According to TMZ, the document he gave the police is his phone bill and they ain't having that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597February 12, 2019 3:07 PM

You know these cops hate dealing with blacks... they never follow directions, they don’t cooperate, and they lie about everything.

by Anonymousreply 598February 12, 2019 3:11 PM

Jussie is loving that attention!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 12, 2019 3:12 PM

[QUOTE]You know these cops hate dealing with blacks... they never follow directions, they don’t cooperate, and they lie about everything.

You mean like this white piece of shit? You racist ass cracker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 12, 2019 3:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!