Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Someone Please Deal With The Neurotic Idiot That Keeps Flooding The Site With Shawn Mendes Threads?!?!

Enough already! Get a life!

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 12:49 AM

Shawn Mendes is all the rage right now. Chill out and just ignore it if you don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2018 12:25 AM

Thank you op.

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2018 12:26 AM

As long as were on this topic, will someone please deal with the neurotic fangurllinas who keep flooding this site with threads about pron stars.

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2018 12:27 AM

For you, Op. Shawn is 20 years old and was born in Toronto, Canada.

A good Canadian boy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2018 12:27 AM

Who is shaun mendez

by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2018 12:29 AM

Another culprit - the Chicago black woman who litters this website with race baiting threads. She must stay home all the time with nothing else to do.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2018 12:31 AM

I hate it when anyone floods the site with their particular fetish of the day, from the Janet Jackson to the Housewives of whatever city. It just makes me hate a celebrity I have no real reason for hating, however of all the fetish of the day threads, the Shawn Mendes threads bother me the least, I hadn't even realized their was an abundance of them, but blocking a thread is easy, if a thread bothers you, one click can make them go away forever.

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!