Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who has actual evidence that Survivor winner Nick is a MAGAt?

Because I can't find it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2018 9:36 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2018 8:16 PM

The guy that Won Survivor last night, people are saying they saw a pic wearing a M*GA hat, I WANNA SEE THE RECIPTS!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2018 8:25 PM

He’s fug.

We don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2018 8:27 PM

The proof is in the pudding.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2018 8:10 PM

Could this be him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2018 8:18 PM

Typical Trump-loving cousin-fucker.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2018 8:21 PM

He's from Kentucky and not attractive so who cares

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 8:56 PM

There are a lot of DLers who want to fuck or be fucked by Nick. They were rooting for him because he was eye candy and it's easier for them to be happy about his win if they don't have to pretend he's not Trump trash.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2018 9:13 PM

While he's from a state that is heavily conservative/republican, there are things about him that are definitely not traits of your typical of Trump supporters.

He seems proud that he got himself an education and instead of taking on things that would make her more money, opted to help drug addicted people in his area get clean and start over. His mother died of a drug OD.

On the show, he was aligned with a black man (who pings), an openly bisexual man, and a Latina. All of which are probably liberal democrats.

Never found him to be hot (Alec and John were the hot ones to me) and I rooted for him because he came across as pretty likable guy and played a good game overall.

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2018 9:20 PM

He looks like an anon breeder.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2018 9:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!