Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Damon And Wife Having Fifth Child?

One of this week’s tabloids claims Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso are planning to have a fifth child. Gossip Cop can debunk the report. It’s simply not the case.

A headline in the latest issue of the National Enquirer reads “Baby-Maker Matt Trying For 5th!” The actor and his wife are already parents of four girls, ranging in age from eight to 19, but the magazine says the spouses are eager to have a son. “They’re going to start trying before the year is over,” an alleged insider tells the outlet. “They think that adding a boy to the mix would make their family complete.”

The tabloid then arbitrarily uses Ben Affleck’s divorce from Jennifer Garner as one of the reasons Damon wants to expand his brood. “Matt’s seen how badly things can go in his best friend Ben,” says the supposed source. “So he’s embracing family life and wants to see it grow – not crumble.” The questionable tipster further contends that Damon and Barroso are “more than willing to adopt” if they’re unable to conceive a child naturally, but “they want another child – no matter how it comes along.”

The tabloid’s claims are coming from an anonymous and untraceable “insider,” but Gossip Cop checked in with Damon’s rep, who tells us on the record it’s untrue. In fact, Damon said in a 2010 interview with Parade magazine that he’s done having children. “My wife is about to have our fourth kid and we’ve drawn a line in the sand,” the actor said at the time. “This is it. Our lives are full and wonderful and we’re done having kids.” The actor went on to note that his wife was “in her third trimester for the fourth time,” adding, “I think that’s about enough to ask of any woman.”

It’s worth noting, the Enquirer has already proven to have little insight into the actor’s marriage. Gossip Cop busted the tabloid last year for wrongly reporting that Damon and his wife were headed for a “$160 million divorce.” That obviously never happened. Naturally, the outlet’s latest article doesn’t acknowledge its previous claims about the actor and his wife splitting.

Earlier this year, Gossip Cop called out the Enquirer’s sister outlet, RadarOnline, for making up a story about Damon “pampering” his wife to save their marriage. That report was equally bogus. The narrative has now changed from a breakup to a baby, but it’s no more accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 4:42 PM

One child is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2018 3:30 AM

These breeders are so offensive.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2018 4:03 AM

Wow, she's gained weight.

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2018 4:15 AM

I thought he was gay. That's what Datalounge taught me.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2018 4:17 AM

[quote] Wow, she's gained weight.

It must be the carrots.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2018 4:17 AM

Four girls and they want a boy? Why not just get one of the girls to flip gender identities - it’s not uncommon these days.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2018 4:36 AM

[quote] Why not just get one of the girls to flip gender identities - it’s not uncommon these days.

Damn straight!

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2018 4:43 AM

They’ll do Ivf to gender select . That’s a lot of girls .

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2018 5:05 AM

[quote] flip gender identities

Has Matt done that?

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2018 5:09 AM

It took my grandparents 7 tries to have a son. I assume my grandfather never touched her again. My uncle became a minister.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2018 5:43 AM

Never enough!

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2018 5:47 AM

Does he keep her in a cage, or does he let her roam free?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!