Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the 2018 Global Gathering of Secret Lesbians

Im the giant yoni.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2018 5:21 AM

I'm the viewing of Extremely Butch Lesbian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2018 1:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2018 1:21 AM

I'm the sherbet-colored pantsuits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2018 1:24 AM

I'm the adhesive name tag, relieved to carry only single-syllable names:

Pat

Peg

Fran

Deb

Liz

Kat

Chris

Kit

Beth

Kate

Jane

Sky

Faith

Sue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2018 1:40 AM

I'm the indistinguishable Suburus in earth tones in parking lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2018 1:43 AM

I'm the unveiling of the Death Ray that fires Lesbionic Waves. I need but one more component before I will be fully activated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2018 1:43 AM

I'm the screening of the giant boob scenes from Woody Allen's "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2018 1:46 AM

We're the Lipstick Caucus. Get back, butchies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2018 1:47 AM

I'm the contents of every iPod on site: Melissa, Indigo Girls, kd, Ani, Tracy, Tegan & Sara, Stevie...

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2018 1:57 AM

We need ideas for seminars about world domination, and we need them NOW!

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2018 2:01 AM

A 4-hour monologue entitled "I'm telling you NOW so I don't have to tell you THEN", presented entirely in the nude, and in ancient Babylonian.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2018 2:02 AM

I'm the private screening of "Man to Maiden: Female Domination"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2018 2:05 AM

I'm the ceremonial activation of the Mother Robot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2018 2:06 AM

I'm the Ry-Krisp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2018 2:12 AM

I'm all the pissed-off kitties left with a neighbor for the long weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2018 2:49 AM

Remember these are _Secret_ Lesbians. Some may very well have ignorant husbands, that they keep control of using mind control drugs, or some sort of labial hypnosis! You don't know!

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2018 2:58 AM

I'm the multiple copies of "Lesbian Mind Control Adventures" that will be left on the nightstands in the Best Western.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2018 3:56 AM

I'm the sounds of "Evil Never Dies" by Lesbian Bed Death playing over the intercom during the brunch buffet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2018 8:20 PM

I'm this thing. All the girls take photos in me, but they are then deleted by their handlers because they're all supposed to be incognito. I will show up as an oddly-long 5 day gap in their Instagram feeds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2018 5:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!