Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michelle Obama

Is she an Attention Whore?! I'm sick of her

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2018 8:58 PM

No Melania/OP. You're the attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2018 5:43 PM

OP, I’m sick of you. Eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2018 5:45 PM

The gurls won't like this OP.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2018 5:45 PM

No. She's amazing, Boris. What's Putin's wife look like? Or is just concentrating on the tummies of young male blond children ?

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2018 5:46 PM

Fuck off, OP

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2018 5:46 PM

I respect her but I don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2018 5:47 PM

As opposed to the actual sex worker who's the current F"L"OTUS?

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2018 5:47 PM

You're going to get FF'ED AND BLOCKED, BLOCKED!!!, OP.

But yeah, I'm getting a tired of their inability to leave the spotlight. Regardless of what you might think of the incoming administration, it's polite to just quietly go away and keep your opinions to yourself for at least a couple of election cycles. Then again her husband had a previous FLOTUS in his cabinet but that was an obvious case of keeping your enemies closer.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2018 5:48 PM

Is that you David Dennison?

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2018 5:49 PM

I'm just finishing her book, and like Michelle even more than I did before. Besides throwing major shade at Dotard, she writes about her friendship with The Queen.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2018 5:49 PM

Um. She's trying to sell her book. It's called promo.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2018 5:51 PM

I like her and her husband, but I feel they are back numbers and I am not particularly interested in what they have to say right now. Barack and Hillary both criticize Trump in surprisingly pedestrian ways -- neither are equipped to deal with him. Michelle seems to have a few things to say but I'm just not that drawn in.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2018 5:51 PM

No wonder I have OP on block. Surely, a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2018 5:52 PM

Michelle Obama, the First Lady with such a nasty personality that she was kept away from the public ("Michelle just doesn't have the patience with people.")

Our former First Lady Michelle Obama is not an attention whore, she is about to become a billionaire and appears to be a money whore. I don't get the feeling she truly wants to "reach the people" as she wants to continue building upon her wealth.

I've been sick of her for a long time. There are black women living on the south side of Chicago who, to this day, hate her. That should tell us something.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2018 5:57 PM

"There are black women living on the south side of Chicago who, to this day, hate her."

Link, please or are you just pulling shit out of your prolapsed hole?

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2018 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2018 6:05 PM

She's actually the opposite of an attention whore. She thinks before she speaks. OP is probably some racist Republican who thinks Melanie the whore is fierce. Get a life, loser.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2018 6:13 PM

R17 I'm Not a republican but i don't like Michelle and her loser fraud husband Obama.

Also Michelle Obama is an ugly attention whore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2018 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2018 6:17 PM

I'm sure there are women in Chicago that hate Michelle. They didn't put effort into studying and an education, most likely with 5 or 6 kids and no husband.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2018 6:17 PM

[quote]I'm Not a republican but i don't like Michelle and her loser fraud husband Obama.

Erna? Erna is that you?

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2018 6:20 PM

OP here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2018 6:20 PM

Oh, no!! Those that worship the biggest do-nothing First Lady are breaking out their potty mouths and their childish shots at OP!

Everyone who is offended by those who dare to be critical of the underwhelming former First Lady Michelle Obama should stop wasting their time here and each one of you should just go out and buy 20 copies of her new book.

She and her financial advisors will greatly appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2018 8:59 PM

And now this post has a strikethrough thingy. Guess one must be careful about expressing one's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2018 9:02 PM

Hi OP,

[quote] I'm Not a republican but i don't like Michelle and her loser fraud husband Obama. Also Michelle Obama is an ugly attention whore

Please tell us how Obama was a loser fraud, is that compared to all the winning we're currently experiencing? BTW, judging a woman by her looks, dismisses any valid points you could have had if you had any.

Why don't you just call her a sleeveless monkey, you know you want to.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2018 12:53 PM

R25 Why don't you just call her a sleeveless monkey, you know you want to.

Stop Projecting!

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2018 1:22 PM

R23 is mistaking us all for someone who cares about their opinion.

I'm one of those fools who think opinion can be expressed in a civil manner. In my opinion, ranking First Ladies is silly high school bullshit since they aren't elected and serve as props to their husband's agenda.

In that respect, Melanie has done the job perfectly. She's tone deaf to the struggles of the masses, threatens to sue at the drop of a hat, disrespectful and haughty to those around her, and arrogant enough to flaunt her hypocrisy as a recent immigrant under questionable status with her chain immigration parents and her anchor baby Barron - just like her husband and the GOP. It would be embarrassing for them if it were otherwise and as it first appeared to many. We were all wrong.

Those First Ladies who've managed to make themselves useful and beloved are a bonus to the country. In that respect, Michelle was a treasure and still is. So is Betty Ford (her husband, not so much), and Pat Nixon. I actually love Laura Bush, too. She's had a life and it shows. Babs is something else again.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2018 2:15 PM

R27 = Michelle Obama's Pussy

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2018 2:48 AM

Actually R26 the North Koreans called her husband a wicked black monkey. Couldn't believe it when I read that.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2018 4:14 AM

Most President's wife's have penned bio's. Don't know why you dotarded,shyytstains are so mad Michelle did hers.Could it be your jealous she probably will outsell all past bio's by your conservative President's. I bet that's it. Keep your dirty panties on trash.Michelle is donating her book sale profits to charities.Dumbasses.

Sick of the way you all try and micro-manage her. But get quiet your current first lady wore clothes mocking kids her husband kidnapped.You deplorables can go fuk yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2018 4:25 AM

[quote]your conservative President's

Why the apostrophe there?

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2018 4:31 AM

Russian Troll/bot accusations are hurled around DL with boring regularity but R30 seems to be the Google-translated real deal.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2018 5:49 AM

R26 / OP

If I was going to project my faults upon you, I'd say that you enjoy arguing with trolls, not that you're secretly racist.

BTW, I'm a PoC.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2018 10:33 PM

R33 YAWN

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2018 12:17 AM

R34 While it's nice to see an OP who keeps engaged with his thread, sounds like you're getting bored, what with the yawning and half-hearted trolling.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2018 8:46 PM

if someone offers you multimillions to write an autobiography...you do it. she would be stupid not to. she isn't an attention whore, considering it is logical to do publicity and press functions to promote the book in order to make more money. both she and BHO have been pretty quiet until recently.

in terms of some black women on the SS of Chicago not liking her...how is that relevant at all? Just because someone is black and a woman doesn't mean they have to like all other black women. Just like just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to like all gay people.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2018 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!