Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Drops Charges Against Jane Sanders

Suck it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2018 9:05 AM

She's shady as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2018 3:56 AM

SUCK IT, LOSERS!! LOSE IT, SUCKERS!!

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2018 3:58 AM

Dont know how she got away with this - but then again look who is in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2018 3:59 AM

Justice has prevailed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Well, that was a last ditch effort--comparing her to Trump.

Ready to sacrifice the Dark Lord when push comes to shove? That never ends well for a Death Eater.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2018 4:44 AM

She's terrible and so is Bernie, and I can't believe so many people are gullible enough to have bought into these shady frauds.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2018 5:50 AM

And this isn't even about the campaign finance issues of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2018 6:06 AM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2018 1:37 PM

It brings to mind my biggest concern about anything Sanders: it isn't the corruption (maybe that exists, but it is likely smaller fry than anything I blatantly see almost anywhere else major politically), and it isn't the revolution (clearly it is rather weaksauce, 'democratic revolution'), but the potential for incompetence.

I'm Canadian but would love to see a Bernie Sanders president - with the best cabinet ever, ever, ever. I don't have a deep well of trust in the man himself, nor his closest company.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2018 4:39 PM

The man is on his last term in the Senate and will more than likely not run for President. There was never any there there with this case. But certain factions here just will not let 2016 die.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2018 6:17 PM

No there there. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2018 10:33 PM

R10, he’s running.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2018 9:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!