Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Bon Jovi ans Diane Lane

No disrespect to Dorothea, but his kids would be better looking if he had married Diane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2018 6:10 AM

Yes, and with the bad luck Diane has had with men, she should have just pinned John down to marriage. Dorothea is set for LIFE!

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2018 8:03 PM

AND. Always proofread your thread before you post it. That way it doesn't look like a 16 year old kid did it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2018 8:05 PM

[quote] Jon Bon Jovi ans Diane Lane

Why did Jovi "ans" her? She didn't deserve to be "ansed".

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2018 8:14 PM

Well, OP, Jon gets to be the pretty one. He likes that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2018 8:23 PM

Leann Rimes tried; she failed -

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2018 10:38 PM

Tonight is what it means to be young....

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2018 10:48 PM

Not necessarily true, OP. I know plenty of beautiful couplings that produced unattractive kids. On the flip side, I also know plenty of ugly couplings that produced some of the most beautiful kids (from child to adulthood) that I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2018 12:40 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2018 6:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!