Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

***BREAKING***BREAKING*** Mueller accuses opponents of offering women money to make 'false claims' about him.

Story still developing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461November 14, 2018 1:13 PM

Another story at The Atlantic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2018 5:29 PM

Oh, they’re really getting desperate now!

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2018 5:47 PM

Surely they could be charged on this alone? It is proof of a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2018 5:54 PM

Yup, but not by Mueller, R3. The investigation into these allegations will go to the FBI and to the Justice Department.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2018 5:55 PM

Oh, look--a man who says he's the victim of a conspiracy of false accusations actually WANTS law enforcement to investigate. How novel!

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2018 5:57 PM

Just like Lindsey Graham openly said they would do. Start making up false claims about their political opponents.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2018 5:57 PM

It's hilarious. Jacob Wohl, perhaps the stupidest troll on Twitter, was previewing this yesterday and is obviously deeply involved. Back to the hoosegow for him. And shortly AFTER the story about the FBI investigation broke, Jack Burkman announced "(s)ome sad news," that he would be presenting the first of Mueller's "victims" to the press on November 1.

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2018 5:57 PM

This is why Republicans are so quick to believe in conspiracy theories. They DO plan elaborate conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2018 6:00 PM

Fake news!

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2018 6:00 PM

Fascinating, and immediately two people directly above that I had blocked as trolls chime in.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2018 6:04 PM

People are surprised that a low-life, Queens thug has low-life cultists willing to sink this low?

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2018 6:07 PM

Burkman does seem like a real piece of work. Probably not the guy you want spearheading this campaign. From the Atlantic article cited above:

[quote]Burkman, a conservative radio host, is known for spreading conspiracy theories. He launched his own private investigation into the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, dangled uncorroborated claims of sexual harassment against a sitting member of Congress, and earlier this year offered $25,000 to FBI whistleblowers for any information exposing wrongdoing during the 2016 election.

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote]It's hilarious. Jacob Wohl,

Oh, I recall this pimple-faced, Zionist little shit. Isn't his daddy some fraudster? God, what kind of a loser must one be to follow this loser?

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2018 6:09 PM

What do the MAGA deplorables have to hide? Why go through this elaborate scheme if their Dear Leader is as innocent as they claim him to be? Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2018 6:10 PM

It's not Mueller making this charge. It's the journalists who were approached by suspicious sources, and a woman who says she was offered money to make a false accusation against Mueller.

This has Roger Stone's stinky fingers all over it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 30, 2018 6:10 PM

Mueller did not accuse anyone of anything.

He referred a suspected criminal action for FBI investigation.

by Anonymousreply 16October 30, 2018 6:11 PM

R16, I assumed that r5 was referring to situations like Brett Kavanaugh or Donald Trump: people who are accused of things but do not want the FBI to investigate.

by Anonymousreply 17October 30, 2018 6:13 PM

I love how Mueller just brushes it off and gets right back to work. He didn’t even flinch.

by Anonymousreply 18October 30, 2018 6:14 PM

Enough is enough. These right-wing psychos need to be fucking sued for this conspiracy shit. They need to be hit in their pockets. We need more Avenetti-types willing to sue these fuckers. They keep getting away with spreading lies to their parasitic followers.

It worked with Alex Jones. That fucking pussy admitted lying when he accused Chobani of hiring Muslim refugees who were raping little kids in Iowa. That story spread like wildfire and is still believed. Jones had to pay up and admit he lied.

They need to be sued into financial ruin to keep them from doing this.

by Anonymousreply 19October 30, 2018 6:15 PM

I hope that the investigative trail will lead to Trump and his minions. Wouldn’t it be nice if they were involved in this and it backfired on them?

by Anonymousreply 20October 30, 2018 6:26 PM

[R19] Near the top of that list should be fox news owner Rupert Murdoch who is pumping out this poison into your society

by Anonymousreply 21October 30, 2018 6:27 PM

The special counsel’s attention to this scheme—which was brought to the office by a woman claiming she herself had been offered money to make up sexual harassment claims against Mueller—and its decision to release a rare statement about it indicates the seriousness with which the office is taking the purported scheme to discredit Mueller in the middle of an ongoing investigation.

Woman who worked in Mueller's office in 1974 says a man “offered to pay off all of my credit card debt, plus bring me a check for $20,000 if I would do it. He knew exactly how much credit card debt I had, right down to the dollar, which sort of freaked me out.”

by Anonymousreply 22October 30, 2018 6:29 PM

R21, I can't fucking believe I forgot that demon. You're so right.

by Anonymousreply 23October 30, 2018 6:30 PM

Garrett M. Graff:

I wrote Robert Mueller's biography, spent more time studying his history than anyone, and dug for any dirt I could find. I've *NEVER* heard even a whisper of women problems around Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 24October 30, 2018 6:33 PM

The New Yorker's Jane Mayer:

This started w/ a person claiming to be 'Lorraine' emailing that 'she' worked with Mueller at a law firm in 1974. The law firm she named, Pillsbury, says no Lorraine worked in its S.F. office with Mueller in the 1970's. That's a fact. The rest seems fishier than a tuna sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2018 6:34 PM

Yashar Ali:

13 days ago I received this tip alleging an attempt to pay off women to make up accusations of sexual misconduct against Special Counsel Bob Mueller. Other reporters received the same email. Now the Special Counsel's office is telling us they've referred the matter to the FBI.

Keep in mind this woman has been unreachable to every reporter I've spoken to. But we do know that Jack Burkman (Seth Rich conspiracy theorist) has been pushing this line about Mueller and what makes this newsworthy now is that Mueller has referred this to the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2018 6:35 PM

Jacob Wohl’s Twitter account is suspended. Is this related to the Mueller news?

by Anonymousreply 27October 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Robert Mueller served this country his entire life. Trump is a draft dodging, racist thug from Queens who learned to scheme at his father's knee. Fuck every faux patriot DEPLORABLE. Scum of the earth - the lot of them

by Anonymousreply 28October 30, 2018 6:37 PM

Oh c'mon. Just look at Mueller. His face looks like it was carved out of a block of integrity.

by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2018 6:38 PM

"Oh, look--a man who says he's the victim of a conspiracy of false accusations actually WANTS law enforcement to investigate. How novel!"

Never heard of such a thing!

by Anonymousreply 30October 30, 2018 6:41 PM

Rick Wilson:

My operative theory is that this is soon-to-be indicted geriatric ratfucker Roger Stone and his alt-right bitch boys, wannabes, and clingers trying to shank Robert Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 31October 30, 2018 6:41 PM

I had to Google the guy, because Mariah doesn’t know him, and this is what it says on his Wikipedia:

“Burkman heads the organization American Decency, a conservative organization that claims to have 3.62 million members, though this claim is unverified.”

AMERICAN DECENCY? Really?

by Anonymousreply 32October 30, 2018 6:42 PM

[quote]Jacob Wohl’s Twitter account is suspended. Is this related to the Mueller news?

Disgraceful that it didn't happen a long time ago. He's a vile, racist, bigoted cockroach.

by Anonymousreply 33October 30, 2018 6:42 PM

Yet again to quote Deep Throat all those years ago: these people aren't very bright. They live in a sordid twilight of pussy-grabbing, or wish they did - so project this helplessly. Let's hope prison proves a harsh late corrective.

by Anonymousreply 34October 30, 2018 6:45 PM

R32, most of these right-wing groups are the anti-thesis of what they claim. It's like when they claim to be "Family Values" as they suck off an orange fat fuck who's been married three times, never went a day without lying or cheating or thieving.

Same with a lot of those thinktanks with "Middle East" in it, meanwhile, most of their members are not actually Middle Eastern and their ideology is full-on neocon.

by Anonymousreply 35October 30, 2018 6:48 PM

antithesis*

by Anonymousreply 36October 30, 2018 6:49 PM

Burkman is also the idiot douche who wanted Congress to enact legislation banning gay players from the NFL after Michael Sam was drafted.

by Anonymousreply 37October 30, 2018 6:58 PM

How low on the totem pole and full of hate must you be to treat the bullshit of losers like Burkman and Wohl like gospel. You can't possibly be very bright or decent when those are your go-to sources.

by Anonymousreply 38October 30, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]Jacob Wohl’s Twitter account is suspended. Is this related to the Mueller news?

What? It hasn't been suspended

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 30, 2018 7:08 PM

Ed Krassenstein has ALL the receipts!

Jacob, you in danger, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 30, 2018 7:11 PM

Jacob is a fine candidate for an Aryan brotherhood prison gangrape.

by Anonymousreply 41October 30, 2018 7:13 PM

Jesus Christ, Wohl used more filters on that picture than Walters used vaseline on the camera lens.

by Anonymousreply 42October 30, 2018 7:14 PM

[quote]Jacob is a fine candidate for an Aryan brotherhood prison gangrape.

Except he's of the Stephen Miller, Andrew Breitbart, Ben Shapiro, Laura Loomis, Jayden Frazer (Britain First) variety, The usual, Zionist, Ashkenazis who would've happily joined the Thrid Reich if (white) Jews were not targeted.

by Anonymousreply 43October 30, 2018 7:17 PM

Third*

by Anonymousreply 44October 30, 2018 7:18 PM

Correction: Jayda Fransen is the name of that Britain First cunt who isn't even of British heritage herself.

by Anonymousreply 45October 30, 2018 7:20 PM

R39, when I checked, I got the message that the account was suspended. Not trying to spread fake news here, maybe I clicked on the wrong account?

by Anonymousreply 46October 30, 2018 7:29 PM

On Nov. 6 our long national nightmare is over (Dims back in charge).

by Anonymousreply 47October 30, 2018 7:31 PM

And the Gateway Pundit continues his reign as the dumbest "pundit" on the Internet, unquestioningly swallowing the most ridiculous bullshit. I'm not going to link to it, since I don't feel like giving him the clicks.

[quote]Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

[quote]What we know: The woman is a “very credible witness.” Her story are corroborated. The incident happened in 2010 in New York City. The woman is a professional.

Apparently, they're going to have a "press conference" on Thursday. I wonder if anyone will attend? And will they be able to report on this without laughing?

Watch for Democrats to be accused of "hypocrisy" in this matter. It's one of their favorite tactics.

by Anonymousreply 48October 30, 2018 7:34 PM

r43 Laura Loomer was suspended from Twitter. She must be on suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 49October 30, 2018 7:40 PM

Random snippets from the "documents." (typos are likely mine):

[quote]Mr. Mueller said that he was very lonely.

[quote]"the scent of alcohol on a man's breath still brings back horrible memories of this night."

[quote]He then told her "I work for the FBI," "I'm not the guy that you say no to."

[quote]She tried to push him off, but he used his forearm to press down her arms, making her resistance futile. She yelled affirmatively for him to "get off," but he quickly grabbed a handful of the down comforter that was on the bed, and jammed it over her mouth, muting her screams.

[quote]After undoing his belt and pulling down his pants, Mr. Mueller penetrated [xxx] and continued to aggressively do so for what [[italic]text has been blacked out[/italic]] added that Mr. Mueller was not wearing a condom and did not ask her if she was on birth control.

[quote]Following this agressive [sic] rape, Mr. Mueller lightly slapped [xxx], who was by this point crying, and warned her not to tell anyone what had taken place. He reminded her that he was "a very powerful law enforcement officer."

[quote]On or about September 15, 2018, [xxx] saw a news story about Russian Interference in the US Midterm Elections [capitalization in the original text], and saw a picture of who she now knows to be Robert Mueller. [xxx] says that upon seeing the recent picture of Mr. Mueller, she was sure that he was the same man who had brutally raped her at the St. Regis hotel in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2018 7:44 PM

Someone should notify James O'Keefe. I'm sure he'll jump right on this "story."

by Anonymousreply 51October 30, 2018 7:44 PM

This is all so stupid I can't believe that James O'Keefe douche isn't involved.

by Anonymousreply 52October 30, 2018 7:45 PM

LOL R51, great minds...

by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2018 7:45 PM

Weaponizing MeToo should be taken very seriously and people need to go down for perpetrating these falsehoods on an innocent man solely for their own nefarious agenda.

by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2018 7:47 PM

[quote]"the scent of alcohol on a man's breath still brings back horrible memories of this night."

Or as I know it, every Friday.

by Anonymousreply 55October 30, 2018 7:47 PM

Her name is Lorraine Patterson,and the GOP operative who approached her to fabricate this is Bill Christensen. Patterson went right to the FBI......but dumb conservatives still are backing this story.I hope they all catch criminal charges..... I guess this was a last stunt by the GOP to take attention off their bastard president

by Anonymousreply 56October 30, 2018 7:56 PM

Hilarious. Jacob's in a Wohl lot of trouble it would seem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 30, 2018 8:01 PM

Wasn't metoo already weaponized on kavanaugh r54?

by Anonymousreply 58October 30, 2018 8:03 PM

Random comments from the Gateway Pundit site. They're all pretty predictable and most are pretty vile. Needless to say that they're swallowing this whole and gloating because they really do think that this will stick it to the liberals and reveal their total "hypocrisy."

[quote]Time for Ubersturmbahnfurher Mueller to realize his Putsch is over!

[quote]This comment led to a really weird series of posts where they are arguing amongst themselves about WWII history.

[quote]Boy, if the Left were totally unhinged at the beginning of this day (and they are), they are going to be OFF THE CHAIN insane! Can you imagine what Don Lemon and Junior Cuomo are going to do with this on the news? Conspiracy! Brown Shirts! Corruption! But it's the ones on the street that worry me. Keep your head on a swivel, folks. Be aware of your surroundings. There's no telling what they'll do if their Mueller Muh Russia fantasy comes to an ignominious end...

[quote]Bulger died in prison today. Cause unknown. Related?

[quote]Bet Whitey was getting loose lips at 89. What are the odds his moll takes a fall here shortly?

[quote]Rapist Mueller Is Going To Jail. Congratulations Demonrat Traitors!!

[quote]Looking at Robert Mueller, I would have expected this to be a 8 year old boy, but I still believe her that it happened.

[quote]Anyone that follows Q threads, some of us believe Mueller is actually a white hat (Good guy) in stealth mode. I have a pretty open mind, and have seen alot of crazy stuff, that is crazier than any Hollywood movie. My personal belief is that THIS right here is leverage to be held over Mueller if he doesn't deliver Russian Collusion dirt. The left always, I mean always uses sex crime's for character assassination. Think abut it people. Why do the craziest things like rape accusations always happen right before mid-terms and elections. Just think about it,

[quote]Game, set, match! The real problem the Democrats have is there is NOBODY on their side clean enough to see anything through.

[quote]No surprise. Mueller raped the country as a "special prosecutor" so this is not a surprise.

[quote]This is insane. Maybe Trump knew all along about Rosenstein and Mueller. Caught them in the spider web

[quote]Im telling you guys...Trump has God on his side..There cant be this much good luck in the world...Its called Divine Intervention..God has always looked out for the USA..WW2 we were grossly unprepared, yet we won..This is just another example..God knows the dems are evil, and he is saving us and America!! I am not a religious person, but I cant deny this when its hitting us right in the face...Thank you God

Most of them are of the form, "HAHAHA!!! Suck it, Libtards!!!! All women must be believed!!!! MAGA!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 59October 30, 2018 8:03 PM

That's hilarious, r50; which one of Jackie Collins' novels did they jack that from?

by Anonymousreply 60October 30, 2018 8:05 PM

What do the true experts, Seth Abramson and Louise Mensch, have to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 61October 30, 2018 8:06 PM

Loved that, R57. The end of that story is even better:

[quote]Wohl declined to comment on his involvement with Surefire Intelligence. However, his email is listed in the domain records for Surefire Intelligence’s website and calls to a number listed on the Surefire Intelligence website went to a voicemail message which provided another phone number, listed in public records as belonging to Wohl’s mother.

[quote][bold]Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.[/bold]

So this is going to completely blow up in their faces but, man, they are so convinced that Mueller is going down from this. Any bets on what they'll say once they realize this isn't going anywhere? Maybe something like, "The Deep State acted to protect Mueller!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 62October 30, 2018 8:08 PM

Yeah Yrump really has god

The woman,a Republican went straight to the FBI...apparently the GOP operative had a british accent and that made her uneasy...ie Russia mess If god was working with the Tangerine turd wouldn't the woman have gone along with the scheme....collected her money and shut up.She didn't. ...yes alot of Republicans are now just as sick of That Pumpkin ,as Democrats are....so funny

by Anonymousreply 63October 30, 2018 8:11 PM

Aww, look at R58 trying to play with the big kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 30, 2018 8:18 PM

[quote][R43] Laura Loomer was suspended from Twitter. She must be on suicide watch.

I'd like to watch. She's a an absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 65October 30, 2018 8:20 PM

-a

by Anonymousreply 66October 30, 2018 8:20 PM

Hopefully most everyone will see that Trump (et. al) is the turd in the punchbowl. He "drained the swamp" to turn Washington into a stinking, fetid cesspit.

by Anonymousreply 67October 30, 2018 8:30 PM

NEW: Another woman, @jentaub, was contacted on October 22 by a man claiming to work for Surefire Intelligence, who offered to pay her to discuss her "past encounters" with Mueller. (She's never met Mueller.) The Atlantic story has been updated:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Is it wrong to fantasize about Bob doing that to me, R50? Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 69October 30, 2018 8:36 PM

[quote]NEW: Another woman, @jentaub, was contacted on October 22 by a man claiming to work for Surefire Intelligence, who offered to pay her to discuss her "past encounters" with Mueller. (She's never met Mueller.)

Amazing. Were they just picking random names out of the phone book? Beautiful to see this blow up in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 70October 30, 2018 8:40 PM

And yeah, over at FreeRepublic, they're buying it hook, line and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 71October 30, 2018 8:40 PM

Throw that pimple-faced Wohl weasel in prison. He was born to be a cancer. He needs to be jailed for this. Fucking scum.

by Anonymousreply 72October 30, 2018 8:41 PM

Daily Beast: More! At least three supposed Surefire employees, including "station chiefs" in DC and Tel Aviv, use fake LinkedIn headshots. The two station chiefs' pics are actually of Israeli model Bar Rafaeli and Sigourney Weaver's husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 30, 2018 8:45 PM

R71 that's left me with a mental image of rows of deplorables fly catching as their heads swell and explode! It's a good one!

by Anonymousreply 74October 30, 2018 8:47 PM

R70, I assume they targeted women who they thought were either big Trump supporters and/or desperately needed money. These guys are so stupid they couldn't even pull that off.

by Anonymousreply 75October 30, 2018 8:47 PM

Surefire is using Jacob Wohl's mothers phone # Dummies so stupid,why use your mothers information for a company thats attempting to blackmail a Federal prosecutor.Conservatives aren't that bright....

by Anonymousreply 76October 30, 2018 8:57 PM

Little Jacob had better start pre-lubing that ass.

by Anonymousreply 77October 30, 2018 8:58 PM

I can't figure out what their end objective was - if it was to discredit Mueller, shirley they'd know that any investigation would quickly prove the stories were BS and all involved would be in a heap of trouble. Was it to discredit the media by publishing stories that would then turn out to be fake? Like the fake Roy Moore accuser who was caught out by the Washington Post. Is that the deal with this 'Lorraine' woman who contacted the media outlets to say she was offered money to accuse Mueller but now she can't be traced? The reporters were suspicious of her story so was the idea to hoodwink them so they would print a story that would then be discredited as there'd be nothing/no-one to back it up? It's probably 'me' but I really can't figure out what exactly they were hoping to achieve. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2018 9:02 PM

Damn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2018 9:03 PM

[quote]At least three supposed Surefire employees, including "station chiefs" in DC and Tel Aviv, use fake LinkedIn headshots

No surprise. Breitbart and the beginning of the alt-right were born in Tel Aviv, too, and I don't give a shit if some of you shriek. You want to pretend the alt-right isn't chock-full of Zionists and that they're not one and the same. Bannon is one, too. It's no coincidence that Zionists like Maher and Remnick give Bannon a platform to spew his bullshit. As long as you carry the Likud's racist water, you're good. All of these slimeballs are Netanyahu's bitches. We're just not supposed to mention it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2018 9:06 PM

AHAAAAHAAAHAA, r79! Thanks for that. May ALL the chickens come to roost for Cheetolini and his minions!

by Anonymousreply 81October 30, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]Aww, look at [R58] trying to play with the big kids.

I blocked R58 a long time ago. Good for me.

by Anonymousreply 82October 30, 2018 9:08 PM

You can start with "pissing off liberals," r78. That seems to be the motivation of quite a few of them.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be too surprised to find that they think this is going to go the way the Kavanaugh hearings went and that Mueller will be badly damaged by the fake allegations.

by Anonymousreply 83October 30, 2018 9:09 PM

These assholes think because they have thousands of morons following them on twitter that they can fuck with someone like Mueller in the real world. They overplayed their hand.

by Anonymousreply 84October 30, 2018 9:11 PM

[quote]This 'Lorraine' woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 30, 2018 9:11 PM

Jack Burkman getting some kick ass replies to his latest video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 30, 2018 9:11 PM

I love you, r85.

by Anonymousreply 87October 30, 2018 9:20 PM

This really does rise to O'Keefe level bumbling. The only difference this time is that the national press is not playing stupid. They've already turned the story around and are investigating the conspiracy to frame Mueller rather than pretending that the frameup has any chance of being real.

by Anonymousreply 88October 30, 2018 9:22 PM

Wait! I have it! This is another false flag by Democrats to make Republicans look bad! That's it!

by Anonymousreply 89October 30, 2018 9:23 PM

As someone said on twitter, these useless idiots tried to set up a former head of the FBI who prosecuted Gotti, Noriega and the Lockerbie bomber. I expect and hope that they are shitting themselves as it sinks in just how much trouble they might be in. Popehat (the lawyer guy) posted the below in response to one of Wohl's tweets:

This is my good deed to the richly undeserving, offered as I hope for grace when I don't deserve it:

Shut the fuck up, completely, immediately. Hire a lawyer. Keep shutting up. Don't delete anything. Don't talk to anyone. Obey your lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 90October 30, 2018 9:25 PM

Assholes

by Anonymousreply 91October 30, 2018 9:33 PM

[quote] shirley they'd know that

Don't call me Shirley!

by Anonymousreply 92October 30, 2018 9:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 30, 2018 9:40 PM

Incredibly, Wohl is still running with the "Mueller is going down!" fake news; here's what he posted just 30 minutes ago -- the responses are priceless!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2018 9:43 PM

My favorite response so far:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2018 9:46 PM

If you look at how deplorables will lap this up (even as many go down for it) as though it is real is the point. These idiots know that their base is even more stupid, you see them on twitter like "gee, why does Mueller get away with raping women? Not fair!". All it takes with them is an accusation, no matter how easily disproven. Brainwashed and completely incapable of thought.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2018 9:48 PM

Oh, boy, looks like Mueller was doing jury duty in DC on the day of the alleged rape in NYC. Of course, Mueller would have an airtight alibi.

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2018 9:49 PM

This shit is just fucking 24/7. Is this the future of America?

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2018 9:50 PM

R90- It sounds like Wohl has already deleted emails so....too late for that advice.

Apparently someone tried to find Surefire's offices and it turned out to be a lawyer's office and the people there have never heard of Surefire. Fake offices, fake images ----just how stupid do you have to be to chose Sigourney Weaver's husband as one of your "operatives"???

It sounds like jail time could be in this kid's future.

by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2018 9:51 PM

This Twitter thread is a great takedown of "Surefire Intelligence." This has to be one of the clumsiest attempts of all time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 30, 2018 9:52 PM

Someone needs to turn this into a screenplay.

There hasn't been a hilarious comedy in years.

by Anonymousreply 101October 30, 2018 9:54 PM

What's even funnier are the comments on various right-wing sites where they haven't quite caught up to the fact that it's a total scam. They're just loving it that "libtards" have been pwned and that Mueller is going down and that this is going to shut down the investigation once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 102October 30, 2018 9:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 30, 2018 9:57 PM

Something tells me Jacob's IQ is very far from Mensa levels.

by Anonymousreply 104October 30, 2018 9:58 PM

"Surefire Intelligence's "Deputy Director of Operations" is a minister from Michigan."

So, Wohl was just randomly picking up images from anywhere to use as Surefire employees??? This kid seems to be a few bulbs short in his chandelier.

by Anonymousreply 105October 30, 2018 10:00 PM

Ari Melabr's ON IT!

by Anonymousreply 106October 30, 2018 10:01 PM

MelbAr's

by Anonymousreply 107October 30, 2018 10:02 PM

That's hysterical R100 - Christopher Waltz, an Israeli supermodel, a British photographer, a stock photo model and a minister from Michigan all used as photos of the company's employees. I was half expecting to see Janet Jackson. And on some other thread someone had posted that Wohl used a photo of himself, just darkened, as the CEO or something. Ever since I encountered that little shit on twitter I was hoping he would go down in some way or other but in this fucked-up world you think it's never gonna happen so this is superb on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 108October 30, 2018 10:03 PM

STOP DISSING MY BOSS Y'ALL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 30, 2018 10:04 PM

I'm surprised and, frankly, disappointed that he didn't find a place for Zohan in his intelligence company.

by Anonymousreply 110October 30, 2018 10:05 PM

Really, r99! Who the hell wants to get on Ripley's bad side?

by Anonymousreply 111October 30, 2018 10:08 PM

Working for Surefire Intelligence helps me utilize my results-oriented technological skills to their maximum potential!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 30, 2018 10:11 PM

Dare I ask who's in billing?

by Anonymousreply 113October 30, 2018 10:14 PM

This is hilarious! How stupid are they?

by Anonymousreply 114October 30, 2018 10:17 PM

Going by their other employees R113 it's probably Virginia Woolf, Ginny to her friends. And another 'catch' is that not only was Robert Mueller doing jury duty but the 19th floor of the St Regis, where the alleged rape took place, is where the gym in located. I'm not a fancy hotels kind of guy but someone here will be - do they normally locate the gym on the same floor as the suites?

by Anonymousreply 115October 30, 2018 10:17 PM

We've got an accuser who will be coming forward in two years.

(Note the inevitable claim that "she was hacked.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 30, 2018 10:18 PM

I'm Surefire's HR specialist. I solve problems you don't know you have in ways you can't understand!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 30, 2018 10:20 PM

Oh, it looks like this Wohl nut has a history of stupidity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 30, 2018 10:21 PM

At Surefire, we ROYALLY make sure that quality is our middle name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 30, 2018 10:24 PM

As sloppy and dumb as this is, won't this kid be facing serious jail time? It doesn't seem very smart to try and pull this kind of scam on an experienced FBI director.

Or it is so insanely dumb, they'll feel sorry for him and just give him a slap on the wrist?

by Anonymousreply 120October 30, 2018 10:25 PM

It's GINNY, BITCH @ r113~!

by Anonymousreply 121October 30, 2018 10:28 PM

Well, he's white, so I think you can do the math, r120.

by Anonymousreply 122October 30, 2018 10:30 PM

Mueller accuse ses opponent d'offrir de l'argent pour que des femmes fassent des 'accusations fausses' contre lui.

by Anonymousreply 123October 30, 2018 10:32 PM

That's a whole lotta bitchfrau at R116. You just know she puts a padlock on her candy drawer.

by Anonymousreply 124October 30, 2018 10:33 PM

I read the school board member’s remark as cunty snark. Too bad she just can’t own it.

by Anonymousreply 125October 30, 2018 10:35 PM

Is this an actual important story or is it just third rate "journalists" shouting at each other on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 126October 30, 2018 10:36 PM

What if the nominee is a woman, r116?

by Anonymousreply 127October 30, 2018 10:37 PM

Mueller so pissed he was dismissed from jury duty he went out a-rapin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 30, 2018 10:38 PM

I don't think she thought that far ahead, R127. From the sound of it, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Another good tweet on this:

[quote]Ministry of Tourism denies request for refugee status by US investor Jacob Wohl, on grounds that scorn and ridicule do not constitute political oppression.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 30, 2018 10:39 PM

Jacob Wohl makes Ed Whelan look like a cross between Columbo and Hercule Poirot.

by Anonymousreply 130October 30, 2018 10:41 PM

I ❤️ the DPRK News Service

by Anonymousreply 131October 30, 2018 10:41 PM

As R108 notes, the photo of the CEO of "Surefire Intelligence" is just a darkened photo of Jacob Wohl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Wow.... This was so incredibly stupid that even the Gateway Pundit had to admit that they just might have been played. Given their known level of gullibility (off-the-charts levels of stupidity), that's a huge admission.

[quote]Earlier today we were given information on accusations against former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

[quote]We took the documents down and we are currently investigating these accusations.

[quote]There are also very serious allegations against Jacob Wohl. We are also looking into this.

[quote]There is still a press conference scheduled for Thursday at noon in Washington DC.

[quote]We plan on attending this press conference and will report an update at that time.

by Anonymousreply 133October 30, 2018 10:46 PM

Daddy David is probably looking into which countries have a non-extradition treaty with the US before he buys a ticket for stupid little Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 134October 30, 2018 10:49 PM

As expected, some of the commenters on Gateway Pundit are blaming "deep state":

[quote]No fan of Mueller at all here, but I'm not buying this. I don't believe any last minute accusers. Also, right before the mid terms? [bold]This looks like a bogus trap set up by the dems.[/bold] I'd stay as far away as possible from this side show, and focus on voting all MAGA!!

[quote]Ha ha ha, the Deep State has smelled his coming betrayal and they are trying to pull a Kavanaugh on him.

[quote]Looks like Gateway was contacted and intimidated by Mueller. There needs to be a special prosecutor investigating Muellers every action, going back 50yrs, and all those associated with him.

by Anonymousreply 135October 30, 2018 10:55 PM

Most of the rest of the commenters there, by the way, are trying to save face by pretending that they knew all along that it was a fake but they were going to "play by Dims rules" and "believe everyone."

by Anonymousreply 136October 30, 2018 10:56 PM

"Jacob Wohl trying to scam Robert Mueller is like the scene in the first 10 minutes of every Terminator film where a guy punches the robot and breaks his hand"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 30, 2018 10:57 PM

Those don’t sound like Americans. That place is infested with foreign instagators.

by Anonymousreply 138October 30, 2018 10:57 PM

The mental contortions the deplorables have to do to keep the MAGA train going seem exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 139October 30, 2018 10:58 PM

If nothing else, it will give Mueller a taste of what it feels like to be on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 140October 30, 2018 11:04 PM

It's Fitzmas all over again!

by Anonymousreply 141October 30, 2018 11:06 PM

This is a whole Cohen Brothers movie, I swear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 30, 2018 11:09 PM

Why do these douches always have to get their moms involved?

by Anonymousreply 143October 30, 2018 11:23 PM

The woman at r116 even LOOKS like an evil cunt

by Anonymousreply 144October 30, 2018 11:32 PM

So why would Jacob Wohl and his "associates" pull such a dangerous stunt for Trump's sake?

Lemme guess, economic insecurity, right?

by Anonymousreply 145October 30, 2018 11:39 PM

Arrogant stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 146October 30, 2018 11:40 PM

R144, doesn't she though? What a rancid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 147October 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Maybe we should contact Donald Treehorn to investigate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Wohl, Burkman and Gateway Pundit. The trifecta of otherworldly stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 30, 2018 11:44 PM

R148, Twitter has been on this all day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 30, 2018 11:44 PM

Wohl is a little Zionist weasel and disgraced hedge fund who had like 20 counts of fraud against him. He now spends his days as a conspiracy theorist who calls for the deaths of Palestinian kids. He 's typical of his ilk - like that Aaron Schlossberg.

by Anonymousreply 151October 30, 2018 11:48 PM

hedge fund mgr*

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2018 11:48 PM

Don't think this has been posted yet - it's the letter he, or Christopher Waltz, sent to Jennifer Taub, a law professor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 31, 2018 12:00 AM

In case any of you don't get the "hipster coffee house" references....in 2016 he was posting shit on Twitter about hanging out in "hipster coffee houses in LA" where he constantly heard young hip dudes proclaim their unending love for Donald Trump.

His entire "Mossad-founded" intelligence company is vaporware made with stock photos. Think he might have been making that up too?

by Anonymousreply 154October 31, 2018 12:07 AM

Let’s save ****OMG BREAKING Y’ALL****** for if they impeach The Supreme Orange Leader.

The right wing trying to ruin Mullers name.... shocking

by Anonymousreply 155October 31, 2018 12:11 AM

Here's Daddy Wohl, just as stupid and deplorable as the Sonny Boy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 31, 2018 12:11 AM

You wonder what's wrong with the idiots who defend low-life trash like Wohl no matter how shitty he is. Like how fucking damaged do you need to get before you reassess your choices in life?

by Anonymousreply 157October 31, 2018 12:16 AM

So that moron @R116 just assumed that an old, white male who's currently like 100 years old -since she looks to be pushing 80- was going to be the nominee or was she just planning to accuse Beto or Kamala of sexually-harassing her wrinkled, old ass?

by Anonymousreply 158October 31, 2018 12:23 AM

You answered your own question with one word, R158: "moron."

Much like the morons who perpetrated this wouldbe scam and the morons who unquestioningly swallowed it. The interesting thing is just how remarkably stupid they were. This is world-class stupidity. It never even seemed to occur to them that someone else would look into this and so they did a horribly amateurish job of covering their tracks. The whole thing fell apart in a matter of an hour or so.

That's got to be just humiliating for them.

by Anonymousreply 159October 31, 2018 12:31 AM

R159, what's funny is she wrote this:

[quote]Todd wrote, “I’ve already decided that whoever wins the Democrat nomination in 2020 sexually assaulted me 40 years ago.”

Like it never dawned on her that unlike the GOP, an old white guy may not be the nominee. Like she's so antiquated and regressive in her beliefs that it doesn't even dawn on her that she'd be trying to accuse someone who was either far younger than she is or a female.

by Anonymousreply 160October 31, 2018 12:45 AM

And this fuckwit is [bold]STILL TWEETING[/bold]. Posted 7:49 pm Tuesday:

[quote]Believe all women.

(Do I really need to tell you he spent most of the Kavanaugh hearings calling Dr. Ford a liar?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 31, 2018 12:46 AM

Nothing sadder than the mentally-deranged idiots who "like" his bullshit. Not counting the obvious bots.

by Anonymousreply 162October 31, 2018 12:49 AM

Worth noting that "Gateway Pundit" Jim Hoft is one of the dumbest, most gullible online "pundits" (he misidentified the Las Vegas shooter, for instance) — AND he's gay.

Have at him, ladies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2018 12:51 AM

Jesus Christ, What a sick parasite:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 31, 2018 12:51 AM

R161, he thinks he's "owning" the libs. Note how the phrase is in quotation marks. He's trying to pretend that's what all Democrats believe. The fact that this is a dishonest distortion of what Democrats believe eludes him. Or doen't elude him and he doesn't give a shit that he's lying.

The commenters at Gateway Pundit were saying the same thing, all the while yukking it up that this would show those crazy libtards.

They don't get it and they never will.

by Anonymousreply 165October 31, 2018 12:55 AM

Oh, crud. I missed that the quotation marks were added by Twitter and were not in the original tweet. The rest of the analysis at R165 stands, though.

by Anonymousreply 166October 31, 2018 12:57 AM

It should be noted that he's only like 20. How sad must you be as a grown adult to be following this shitty little twerp?

by Anonymousreply 167October 31, 2018 12:59 AM

Oh man. The idiot who just told Twitter to "believe all woman" owns the domain names for buyabadbitch.com and buyaslut.com.

Discover on Twitter can be a truly ruthless bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 31, 2018 12:59 AM

R168, there's tons of tweets from him attacking Ford. He's a sick fuck who needs to kill himself because he's already a lost cause at 20. Countless fraud counts against him before this happened. He has no redeeming qualities. Just an absolute shit. I had actually forgotten about him for a long time until now. One of the putrid douchebags that Twitter allows to spread his poisonous lies and hate.

by Anonymousreply 169October 31, 2018 1:04 AM

who* Twitter

by Anonymousreply 170October 31, 2018 1:05 AM

This is absolutely priceless and oh so appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 31, 2018 1:08 AM

We need something like this YouTube video classic for this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 31, 2018 1:10 AM

So funny:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 31, 2018 1:11 AM

Comment from another forum:

I don’t always engage in criminal mastermind-style schemes to take down special counsels...

But when I do, I always make sure to involve my mom.

by Anonymousreply 174October 31, 2018 1:12 AM

Rachel just teased this story as coming up and said "This will make you laugh out loud."

by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2018 1:12 AM

Mueller has serious BDF, I’d let him have his way with me, roughly

by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2018 1:12 AM

This is why right wingers in particular think all rape/harassment/assault claims against their kind are false.

Because they are fully willing to make false claims about others.

This happened with Roy Moore's case, where a journalist set up an interview with a woman who claimed Roy Moore assaulted her. There is a video out there and it is obvious from the video that the journalist knows she was being lied to. The woman put her purse in front of the false accusers' bag to block any camera. The false accuser then moved her purse. Cause you know there was a camera in it. The false accuser was in cohoots with some right wing shit and was trying to "prove" that the media and the accusers were lying.

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2018 1:13 AM

My only concern is they let this go away. This is serious shit. They need to throw this little turd and his father in jail. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with something this serious.

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2018 1:14 AM

I wonder if Roger Stone is behind this.

by Anonymousreply 179October 31, 2018 1:14 AM

R178 Well if it's a felony, Trump is just gonna pardon him the day he's found guilty so

by Anonymousreply 180October 31, 2018 1:15 AM

This guy needs "Yakkity Sax" music following him for the rest of his life.

Or this guy with his tuba:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 31, 2018 1:17 AM

^ Or the 10-hour version of Miss Stacy Hedger playing Meco's disco Star Wars theme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 31, 2018 1:19 AM

Ladies and gentlemen: Your "Derp State" at work.

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2018 1:19 AM

That's just cruel and inhumane, R182. I'm pretty sure that's unconstitutional.

by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2018 1:20 AM

He's been trying to smear Mueller for a YEAR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2018 1:24 AM

Yes, R179, the popular theory right now IS that Roger Stone is behind this.

by Anonymousreply 186October 31, 2018 1:27 AM

I dunno, R186. Stone is stupid, that's true, but this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 187October 31, 2018 1:28 AM

It's not stupidity. It's thinking that since Trump gets away with being repulsive and a liar, they get a free pass, too, especially in the service of Der Gropenfuhrer. Trump has emboldened these rats.

by Anonymousreply 188October 31, 2018 1:31 AM

Just to remind R187 what dimension of stupid we're dealing with:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 31, 2018 1:31 AM

R189 "It's so nice to see how modern technology has enabled people with special needs to have a voice. "

by Anonymousreply 190October 31, 2018 1:44 AM

HA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 31, 2018 1:59 AM

Try as we might, no one exposes a Republican better than a Republican. Once again, Republicans demonstrate they are cheap, carnival barking grifters. Utterly devoid of integrity, honesty, or ethics. Nothing more than cheap whores willing to lie down in the mud with the absolute lowest common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 192October 31, 2018 2:00 AM

The fact that this little turd thought he could take down Mueller is so embarrassingly sad.

It's like Mueller is Mariah "I don't know her" Carey and Wohl is J-Lo's gardener's cousin's little shit neighbor. Like this guy is literally nobody, but so full of himself based on twitter followers that he thought it translated into real world power. Fucking idiot. He and Burkman are such fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 193October 31, 2018 2:09 AM

Gateway Pundit, for when even Breitshart won't touch the story.

by Anonymousreply 194October 31, 2018 2:12 AM

Twitter account suspended.

Jakey you in trouble gurl!

by Anonymousreply 195October 31, 2018 2:14 AM

Well, who wouldn't want go their political news and opinions from this tree of owls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 31, 2018 2:15 AM

^ to get their political news

by Anonymousreply 197October 31, 2018 2:17 AM

R195, you sure? His account seems to still be up.

by Anonymousreply 198October 31, 2018 2:23 AM

Can people please just F&F Wohl's cumrag @R199. Don't respond to this moron, just flame it?

by Anonymousreply 200October 31, 2018 2:30 AM

R199, if I'm looking for a good fiction read, I can easily find it. That one doesn't qualify. It doesn't even pass the giggle test.

by Anonymousreply 201October 31, 2018 2:33 AM

Then let this alleged woman come forward and make her accusations, presuming she actually exists.

by Anonymousreply 203October 31, 2018 2:39 AM

Gotta love these little MAGA foot soldier trolls. Posting hard, making their pennies (or kopeks?)

by Anonymousreply 204October 31, 2018 2:39 AM

[quote]I thought

No, you clearly did not, R202. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote][R195], you sure? His account seems to still be up.

Huh. You're right.

Well it *was* briefly suspended. I guess Jack decided to let him keep hanging himself.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2018 2:42 AM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2018 2:43 AM

Yeah, R204, R202 has been putting in a little overtime, complaining about the "124th Amendment" [sic] on the Birthright Citizenship thread and pissing his pants in fear over the immigrant caravan on that thread. We do have some of the dumbest trolls on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 208October 31, 2018 2:43 AM

But no women made a claim against Mueller, little MAGAt/ R202. They’ve made claims against the Wohl and other deplorables who offered to pay them to lie.

by Anonymousreply 209October 31, 2018 2:44 AM

I'm pretty sure I saw Jim Hoft and Charles Johnson at the NY Eagle on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2018 2:44 AM

FF for R202.

Has Muriel been on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 211October 31, 2018 2:45 AM

R211, Muriel cleaned up some of the mess on the other immigration threads and a couple of others, as well, but DL is mostly unmonitored. The webmaster depends on complaints and only checks things out here on an occasional basis. You'll see a couple of weeks go by with nothing and then a day when a couple dozen threads are locked or deleted. It's pretty random and arbitrary.

by Anonymousreply 212October 31, 2018 2:48 AM

Look at it this way: R202 is so genuinely stupid that nobody could possibly mistake him for anything but a troll. It's not like the people here need our help to point that out. Just laugh at him and move on.

by Anonymousreply 213October 31, 2018 2:49 AM

Not to mention that poor R202 is trying desperately to keep a story alive that everyone who has read about it is laughing at. So pity the poor bastard: he's either really backwards and just not keeping up or he's been assigned an impossible task in his trolling shift.

by Anonymousreply 214October 31, 2018 2:56 AM

Just remind R202 that Trump has a double digit number of women who made allegations against him and he'll scamper away.

by Anonymousreply 215October 31, 2018 2:57 AM

The trolls they are sending here lately have been either very lazy or just plain stupid. Is DL considered a "hardship post" in the right wing troll community?

by Anonymousreply 216October 31, 2018 3:00 AM

Probably

by Anonymousreply 217October 31, 2018 3:01 AM

I think we're the equivalent of training wheels on a kiddie bicycle. It's trivially easy to be able to post here and you can do it completely anonymously, so we get the dregs and the newbies. Once they figure out how to troll more effectively, they graduate to something like Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 218October 31, 2018 3:05 AM

Since you can post anonymously on this site, it's convenient for troll farms to send the ones here who are too stupid to even think up a name or avatar.

From here they graduate to Twitter once they come up with a handle that has less than 10 numbers in it.

by Anonymousreply 219October 31, 2018 3:06 AM

Yes, asking the FBI to open an investigation is exactly what one does when one is "paranoid," Miss Olga-of-the-Volga.

by Anonymousreply 220October 31, 2018 3:09 AM

Well now isn't that interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 31, 2018 3:11 AM

I'm actually quite disgusted that they sent us like the "Magnavox" from their Troll farm. We don't even get an LED-level troll. Like this one is really, really, really bad.

Can you imagine this being the hill on which you choose to die? Jesus Christ, dude, talk about having no self-worth. Imagine being on the side of a barely out of puberty little douchebag who already committed fraud in his teens and is trying to take down a decorated Vietnam Vet with a lifetime of public service. Holy shit. Where do you think this loser lost his way? Like even if you're not fond of Mueller, how the fuck do you choose THIS to be your "cause"? Defending a little shit who used his friggin mommy's phone # to set up an FBI man. I can't even fathom have that little regard for myself. You must really hate yourself, troll.

by Anonymousreply 222October 31, 2018 3:19 AM

Wohl is a little shit

by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2018 3:20 AM

having*

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2018 3:20 AM

HOT DADDY HERO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2018 3:36 AM

Donald Trump is the Jacob Wohl of presidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 31, 2018 3:38 AM

More goodness revealed by the Hill Reporter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 31, 2018 3:40 AM

Roger Stone is a vile human

by Anonymousreply 228October 31, 2018 4:21 AM

Any law-talkin’ guys among us here who can give us an idea what charges these clowns might be facing?

by Anonymousreply 229October 31, 2018 4:29 AM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 230October 31, 2018 4:34 AM

All of them.

Young Idiot Jacob had knowledge of the Podesta emails a day before Wikileaks released them. His idiot lawyer father was calling for Trump to pardon the GRU Russians indicted by Mueller.

These idiots are hip-deep in the Russia business.

by Anonymousreply 231October 31, 2018 4:39 AM

I’m really annoyed by the thread title, and I saw it somewhere else worded the same way. Whatever the lead News story on Google was about this earlier tonight.

Mueller isn’t “accusing” anyone, and these people aren’t his “opponents”. This isn’t an election campaign that Mueller is running. He’s a law enforcement professional with an impeccable past and the guys trying to get women to accept payments to LIE about him, are professional INTERNET TROLLS.

by Anonymousreply 232October 31, 2018 4:43 AM

I agree with except for one word, R232. These guys are about as far from professional as it is possible to get. Strictly amateur.

by Anonymousreply 233October 31, 2018 4:58 AM

[quote]Roger Stone is a vile human

He looks like an evil muppet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 31, 2018 5:03 AM

I had to work tonight and missed all the fun, thanks for getting me caught up. What a bunch of clowns the GOP are.

by Anonymousreply 235October 31, 2018 5:32 AM

How dare you slur Guy Smiley, r234!

by Anonymousreply 236October 31, 2018 5:42 AM

Talk about dying on the vine...

by Anonymousreply 237October 31, 2018 5:45 AM

Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 238October 31, 2018 5:45 AM

Wow this Jacob and Jack are laughing stocks all over the internet. Good !

by Anonymousreply 239October 31, 2018 5:50 AM

R229- No clue, but "federal grand jury subpoena" sounds ominous.....

"Mom, if you get any federal grand jury subpoenas, don't open them, they're a mistake, just leave them on my futon."@Popehat

by Anonymousreply 240October 31, 2018 6:14 AM

Just an observation from the UK; but isn't it a really sad reflection on the insanity of Trump supporters that they are so eager to bring down one of their own, who actually has integrity, to defend the corrupt.

Politics everywhere really needs a delete and reset.

by Anonymousreply 241October 31, 2018 7:25 AM

Shitheads

by Anonymousreply 242October 31, 2018 12:40 PM

I love people who find old tweets. The idiot Burkman who tried to hire women to lie about Mueller once tweeted this.

As if we needed anymore proof these fucking idiots project at every fucking turn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 31, 2018 1:55 PM

And I love he has "FOX" in the background of his avatar. Really, just fuck every last one of your Republicans. You have so destroyed this country with your endless lies. You can't fucking win unless you deceive. Disgusting rodents.

by Anonymousreply 244October 31, 2018 1:57 PM

Rick Wilson:

By the way, don't let the rest of the flotsam of the Trump-right's crew of dipshits fool you; @JacobAWohl was a fully made guy with them until 20 hours ago.

They're feverishly undoing their likes and RTs as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 245October 31, 2018 2:02 PM

[quote]Just an observation from the UK; but isn't it a really sad reflection on the insanity of Trump supporters that they are so eager to bring down one of their own, who actually has integrity, to defend the corrupt.

Do you understand that for these people, it isn't about what is best for the country? It's about "triggering libtards." These are lowlife people with no self-respect or decency. If a liberal said to them that their house is nice, they'd set their own house on fire. They're damaged people who don't care about anything but some misguided belief that they get to liberals. They're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 246October 31, 2018 2:03 PM

Guy Smiley is 100 times more handsome. What a terrible thing to say, r234.

by Anonymousreply 247October 31, 2018 2:09 PM

[quote]@JacobAWohl was a fully made guy with them until 20 hours ago

What exactly must someone do to become "a fully made guy" with these buckets of slime?

by Anonymousreply 248October 31, 2018 2:10 PM

[quote]@JacobAWohl was a fully made guy with them until 20 hours ago

Oh please. He isn't even a fully-formed adult. I think he still has dried cum on his hand from jerking off to iCarly.

by Anonymousreply 249October 31, 2018 2:14 PM

[quote]Guy Smiley is 100 times more handsome.

Not to mention more human and gotten way more action just with a hand than that little weasel Jacob has ever gotten.

by Anonymousreply 250October 31, 2018 2:16 PM

r243, that is terrible. These pigs are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 251October 31, 2018 3:22 PM

I feel like Jacob Wohl is a closet case. He sublimates his shame by projecting this right-wing bullshit his father associates with masculinity. Like his sexuality, it’s a thinly disguised fraud.

by Anonymousreply 252October 31, 2018 3:41 PM

Why are we DL denizens always so eager to adopt these moronic assholes as one of our own?

by Anonymousreply 253October 31, 2018 3:43 PM

No, he's just a dumb, entitled douchebag from a well-to-do (but deplorable) family. Some people are just that simple.

by Anonymousreply 254October 31, 2018 3:44 PM

His father's twitter bio says 'proud father of Jacob A Wohl and three other great kids'. So it's like a Don Jr and three Tiffanys.

by Anonymousreply 255October 31, 2018 3:49 PM

[quote]proud father of Jacob A Wohl

He raised a shithead who was already committing fraud as teenager. So he and his son are perfect deplorables. Bottom-feeders.

by Anonymousreply 256October 31, 2018 3:52 PM

as a*

by Anonymousreply 257October 31, 2018 3:52 PM

That would be like an Ivanka and three Tiffanys, r255.

by Anonymousreply 258October 31, 2018 3:56 PM

"and three other great kids?" Seriously? I wonder what those "three other great kids" think of that.

by Anonymousreply 259October 31, 2018 5:00 PM

Probably grateful he didn't mention their names, r259.

by Anonymousreply 260October 31, 2018 5:07 PM

Well, perhaps the other three can also win daddy's love by committing fraud in their teens and being banned from futures trading. Imagine the financial world has higher standards than Twitter. They banned that little shit after something like 20 counts of fraud, yet Twitter keeps his account opened. This asshole is still tweeting.

His father is in denial about his failure as a father. He raised a criminal and a liar. He has nothing of which to be proud. At Wohl's age, Mueller was serving in Vietnam. This is an entitled little shit who in his short life has proven he's just a bad seed.

by Anonymousreply 261October 31, 2018 5:07 PM

HEY, r261!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 31, 2018 5:10 PM

As if the daddy Wohl is any better than Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 263October 31, 2018 5:11 PM

^HA!

by Anonymousreply 264October 31, 2018 5:11 PM

It just said three kids yesterday. The “great” was just added today because of the scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 265October 31, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]hey banned that little shit after something like 20 counts of fraud, yet Twitter keeps his account opened. This asshole is still tweeting.

Well, technically, being a fraud and a liar doesn't violate Twitter's terms of service.

by Anonymousreply 266October 31, 2018 5:19 PM

r50, oh she just now saw who Mueller was. This is so bad that I could have written it.

by Anonymousreply 267October 31, 2018 5:20 PM

I didn't know that R265 - I just saw someone mention that wee Jacob was singled out so went to check. So it was even worse, or maybe better, if you're one of the No Name Wohls. He and Gateway Pundit are still teasing that they have a 'hell of a story breaking' tomorrow and it seem the press conference is still on. I don't believe for a second that Mueller is guilty of anything other than integrity in a corrupt world but I hope whatever it is doesn't grab too much attention. Hopefully yesterday's exposure will mean that their 'hell of a story' is met with a collective shrug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 31, 2018 5:23 PM

R266, there are countless tweets by him calling for the deaths of Palestinians and Iranians and other racist tweets by him. He's an avowed Zionist. Had anyone said the things he has, but about Jews, they would've been banned.

The best part of all of this and pretty much why they might as well have put "ACME" at the top of this plan: The day this rape supposedly occurred in NY, Mueller was on jury duty in DC. I mean you had 365 days out of the year to choose from and you choose the one where there's actual proof your target couldn't have been there. Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 269October 31, 2018 5:25 PM

r79, I think it's to present accusers and have the Democrats not rally around them and believe it to try and show hypocrisy right before the Mid-terms. It's about the timing. And to do what they accused the Dems of doing to Kavanaugh. All about the midterms, if they can sway one undecided independent then it's worth it. They are desperate because they know the house is gone.

by Anonymousreply 270October 31, 2018 5:26 PM

Just let these assclowns run their "story" and bury themselves into the pile of shit even further.

by Anonymousreply 271October 31, 2018 5:26 PM

That's possible, R270, but they did it so poorly that it's backfiring big time.

by Anonymousreply 272October 31, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]This asshole is still tweeting.

I'm not sure if this is even physically possible, but...

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 273October 31, 2018 5:28 PM

No, they shouldn't be given any attention for this press conf. What these assholes will do is deflect. You know they will. They'll use the bullhorn to go off about the "caravan" or some other bullshit. Why give them the fucking platform which will only be used to spread more lies?

by Anonymousreply 274October 31, 2018 5:29 PM

r116, what if the nominee is Cory Booker? He would have been 9 when he sexually assaulted her. The story would take a twist.

What about if Kamala Harris or Ellizabeth Warren are the nominees. Kamala would have been 10 going after that older ladies poon? Or Lizzie doing a little aggressive lezze action?

She apparently is expecting Bernie or BIden to be the nominee. This is just how stupid the deplorables are.

by Anonymousreply 275October 31, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote]This is just how stupid the deplorables are.

As if there wasn't already ample proof from the moment they gravitated to that orange clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 31, 2018 5:41 PM

Love this ^.

So true.

by Anonymousreply 277October 31, 2018 5:42 PM

The press conference is still happening, so clearly they're hoping that someone from the media - even if it's only Fox - will show up and report it. It's not even about presenting credible evidence, as long as the headline gets out there.

Although considering that lawyers are saying this could result in jail time, you wouldn't think it would be worth it for the sake of a few extra GOP votes.

by Anonymousreply 278October 31, 2018 5:46 PM

R275, is a typical liberal who likes facts! What’s so great about facts anyway? We don’t like em!

by Anonymousreply 279October 31, 2018 5:50 PM

Okay now I get it. He is just doing an elaborate set up to show that you cannot believe all accusers. Trying to do what they think was a Kavanaugh on Mueller. Only he doesn't realize there will be consequences.

But someone should start a thread. Lets be an employee at surefire intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 280October 31, 2018 6:05 PM

"What about if Kamala Harris or Ellizabeth Warren are the nominees. Kamala would have been 10 going after that older ladies poon? Or Lizzie doing a little aggressive lezze action?"

A ten-year-old Kamala Harris grabbed me by the pussy!

by Anonymousreply 281October 31, 2018 6:48 PM

Now Mueller knows how Kavanaugh felt.

by Anonymousreply 282October 31, 2018 6:56 PM

No, actually he doesn't, R282. That's a genuinely stupid statement. This was always a laughable attempt at a "sting," as became embarrassingly clear in a matter of a couple of hours.

by Anonymousreply 283October 31, 2018 6:58 PM

r282 Who hired Kavanaugh's accusers?

by Anonymousreply 284October 31, 2018 6:58 PM

Oh, it figures. R282 has been trolling multiple threads yesterday and today. F&F and move on. Interesting tidbit about this troll: he doesn't engage. He does a drive-by trolling of a post or two and then moves on to another thread.

by Anonymousreply 285October 31, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]Now Mueller knows how Kavanaugh felt.

Now you're implying that Mueller is a black-out drunk?

by Anonymousreply 286October 31, 2018 7:06 PM

But, I have a weak stomach! I’m known for it!

by Anonymousreply 287October 31, 2018 7:09 PM

The only thing I can find in common between the two is that Mueller is Team Twizzlers and Kavanaugh is Team twizzle sticks.

by Anonymousreply 288October 31, 2018 7:12 PM

R282 is a drunk himself. THat's why he feels affinity with Alkie Brett.

by Anonymousreply 289October 31, 2018 7:13 PM

Imagine Mueller bellowing in public, weeping, and asserting proudly how much he still likes beer. Me neither.

by Anonymousreply 290October 31, 2018 7:35 PM

Not to mention attacking Republicans and insisting that this is all payback. And bringing up just how good a student he was over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 291October 31, 2018 7:39 PM

Bob, have you boofed yet?

by Anonymousreply 292October 31, 2018 7:46 PM

[quote]Guy Smiley is 100 times more handsome

Stone wishes he could take a hand up his ass like Guy does.

by Anonymousreply 293October 31, 2018 8:03 PM

Seriously, r293. You don't think he can?

by Anonymousreply 294October 31, 2018 8:06 PM

[quote]Well, technically, being a fraud and a liar doesn't violate Twitter's terms of service.

Yeah! What R266 says!

by Anonymousreply 295October 31, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]Now Mueller knows how Kavanaugh felt.

Again with this Magnavox troll.

Mueller is actually ASKING for the FBI to be involved. Kavanaugh avoided the question. Would not give an affirmative YES.

Really, you'll never get those training wheels off. You suck at this, troll.

by Anonymousreply 296October 31, 2018 10:37 PM

R284, come on, that's an easy one: ***SOROS***

If we took a drink every time these fools mentioned him, we'd be half way to Kavanaugh's average.

by Anonymousreply 297October 31, 2018 10:39 PM

Just popped into Free Republic again - the multiple threads they had on this stor-- nonstory yesterday are all buried. I had to do a search.

They're "wondering" about the Whitey Booger/ Mueller connection. WHAT?? That's what I said. I did find this jewel:

"“Whitey Bulger” Just conveniently died, he had a lot of dealings with Mueller and indicated he was about to talk about corrupt FBI agents when we was suddenly moved to another prison where old enemies had open access to him."

by Anonymousreply 298October 31, 2018 10:40 PM

Thanks for the laughs r298.

by Anonymousreply 299October 31, 2018 10:46 PM

"Temple Of Dreams" by Messiah sampled "Song To The Siren" by This Mortal Coil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 31, 2018 10:49 PM

Look how low you have to sink to defend people like Trump or Wohl or Burkman. A decorated Vietnam Vet is the enemy and you mourn the loss of an Irish mob guy.

Congrats, deplorables. You always manage to go lower than rock-bottom

by Anonymousreply 301October 31, 2018 10:49 PM

This seems like an apt comment:

[quote]So, in review, during the period when Robert Mueller absolutely wouldn’t have made headlines, Jacob Freaking Wohl put him in the news while taking down himself and Gateway Pundit in the process. Reminding voters of Mueller before the midterms. Priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 31, 2018 10:56 PM

Someone has created a twitter account for Jacob Wohl's long-suffering mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 31, 2018 11:56 PM

He really is a demented little boy. He has no soul. His mother shit the bed with this one (literally).

by Anonymousreply 304November 1, 2018 12:00 AM

Gateway Pundit seems to have dropped the whole thing and is now running with scoops like:

"As Democrats’ Deceptive Smears, Illegal Caravans, and Intimidation Mobs Backfire, Will the “Satanic Left” Turn to Its Magick?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305November 1, 2018 12:33 AM

And he even managed to throw Soros in the mix, R305, "their Anti-American financiers."

by Anonymousreply 306November 1, 2018 12:37 AM

As people pointed out on the Twitter machine, this sad mess is a textbook example of why fake accusations of sexual assault tend to implode on themselves so quickly.

These fuckwits seem to believe all they had to do was plant a fake accusation with zero corroboration or evidence, and the story would take care of itself. They also seem to be stupid enough to think that journalists would never fact-check this.

by Anonymousreply 307November 1, 2018 12:51 AM

[quote]Lets be an employee at surefire intelligence.

I'm every single one of them and none of us exists.

/thread

by Anonymousreply 308November 1, 2018 12:51 AM

R307, like that POS who showed up at the WaPo pretending to be a Roy Jones accuser just to catch the "fake news media" and the WaPo told the cunt to go have a seat on the curb.

by Anonymousreply 309November 1, 2018 12:53 AM

I thought this was an interesting take on it:

[quote]But to me, the most depressing aspect of this whole thing (now that I have sufficiently buried the lede for this post) is WHY they thought it would work.

[quote]They thought that they could easily find women to come forward, accept money, and lie about sexual misconduct on the part of Mueller because THEY DON’T BELIEVE WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED. They think it is all made up. They don’t believe women are sexually harassed, they don’t think they are assaulted and raped, they think everyone coming forward is doing it because they have ulterior motives, whether it be fame, fortune, or in Dr. Ford’s case, they love abortion so much that they just had to stop Kavanaugh.

[quote]And the reason it never occurs to them is because to them, women are not people. They are objects- servants when needed, playtoys for sexual release or gratification, impediments in the workplace when it comes to promotion, things to look at, things to help them feel better about themselves, and in this case, tools to achieve a political ends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 1, 2018 12:56 AM

R305, that's why I said @R274 that these assholes holding a press conference will use the publicity to push an agenda other than the one about some accuser. I will be shocked if they don't deflect to bullshit about immigration and caravans.

This is why no one should cover it. They're fucking liars. We know they're liars, so they have nothing to say that's worth listening to

by Anonymousreply 311November 1, 2018 12:59 AM

[quote]They also seem to be stupid enough to think that journalists would never fact-check this.

Because they don't bother to fact-check the shit they spread.

by Anonymousreply 312November 1, 2018 1:01 AM

R312, they don't need to - it's enough they believe it or can use the lie to push an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 313November 1, 2018 1:03 AM

This is a total DL scoop, my newsy friends have only just picked up on this

by Anonymousreply 314November 1, 2018 1:32 AM

Rubin/Boot 2020. Let them fix it all!

by Anonymousreply 315November 1, 2018 1:48 AM

What has little Jacob been up to today on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 316November 1, 2018 2:51 AM

The datalounge detective agency needs to dig up more dirt on these cretins

by Anonymousreply 317November 1, 2018 2:51 AM

Hell, R317, half of the Twitter-verse has been doing just that. It's been a joy watching this whole thing fall completely apart.

by Anonymousreply 318November 1, 2018 3:12 AM

R318, the jokes at the expense of that 20yo weasel have been hilarious. He's also a demented, damaged idiot. He's in full denial mode and I don't think there's anything sadder than the people who defend his lies. Like WTF is wrong with you people? Not a shred of self-respect or dignity to be found.

by Anonymousreply 319November 1, 2018 3:24 AM

Poor little lamb 🎻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 1, 2018 3:45 AM

Gee, dare I say he's...TRIGGERED! My God, he can't even handle jokes. But please, asshole, tell us how liberals are the snowflakes.

by Anonymousreply 321November 1, 2018 3:48 AM

What the fuck is he going on about, a person the media isn’t even sure exists? The whole fucking scheme has been exposed. It’s nonsensical to try to turn this around on the media because “we made up a person, maybe, and the media can’t verify that she exists, so therefore the media is smearing me, and our story is still totally true! Mueller, bad man! Mueller going down!”

by Anonymousreply 322November 1, 2018 4:25 AM

*giggle*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323November 1, 2018 4:29 AM

There have been two women mentioned. He's at least partially right - the first claim was produced by a women who nobody can verify exists.

On the other hand, Jennifer Taub is a law professor, a credible witness and a real person. (who's never met Mueller in her life, which is extra odd/stupid.)

Sounds like Monsieur Fuckwit made up his first "victim" out of thin air and is now claiming the media did. Nasty little shit.

The press conference tomorrow should be, um, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 324November 1, 2018 4:30 AM

I like this kid!

by Anonymousreply 325November 1, 2018 4:34 AM

So are Republican trolls gonna go after the Republican woman who called the FBI

You know how crazy they are.....word to the wise. That might be a crime too......so i hope you all do.

by Anonymousreply 326November 1, 2018 5:07 AM

These people are human garbage. And that’s being generous. Complete soulsucks.

by Anonymousreply 327November 1, 2018 6:42 AM

If I understand the story right, "Lorraine Parsons" may not exist, but the person who emailed journalists under that name provided plenty of verifiable evidence by which the whole scheme was unraveled, so it's a good bet that they offered some woman money to say Mueller had raped her. Jennifer Taub is a real person and told a similar story.

by Anonymousreply 328November 1, 2018 11:35 AM

The FBI/justice dept. cannot just let this go. This little punk didn't simply make a phony phone call. These parasites attempted to interfere with a major investigation and offering bribes to women to lie. Fucking throw their asses in prison. The fact that these assholes are still even allowed to have their phony press conf. is sick. They need to be prosecuted immediately.

by Anonymousreply 329November 1, 2018 11:48 AM

R329 - I'd be surprised if there is a press conference.

by Anonymousreply 330November 1, 2018 11:50 AM

R220, it will happen and the idiots will use the platform to go off about things other than this. They'll scream about Dem plots and other bullshit. Essentially, they'll deflect.

by Anonymousreply 331November 1, 2018 11:53 AM

Sorry, meant R330.

by Anonymousreply 332November 1, 2018 11:54 AM

Well, if they had good lawyers advising them, they'd can the press conference. But I guess it could be good for a laugh or two.

by Anonymousreply 333November 1, 2018 11:59 AM

It would certainly be fine with me if they are arrested during their press "conference".

by Anonymousreply 334November 1, 2018 12:43 PM

He needs to change the name of his company to 'Surefire Idiots'. He's not even smart enough to not use stock photos of models and celebrities for his Linkedin company page.

by Anonymousreply 335November 1, 2018 1:13 PM

When is this press conference and where can I see it? I have the day off and plan on centering my entire day around watching that shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 336November 1, 2018 2:06 PM

Is Laura Loomer covering this or did she off herself over her Twitter suspension? Sorry "election meddling" by @Jack!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 337November 1, 2018 2:15 PM

Gateway Pundit: Mueller’s “Accuser” Has Fled, Won’t Be At Press Conference After All As She Fears For Her Life.

"Upon arriving in Washington, DC, Wohl said she panicked and boarded a flight to another location"

Story at the GP site, I'm not going to link to it. But here is a picture of Jacob Wohl with the supposed "victim."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338November 1, 2018 2:33 PM

LOL

These fucking guys, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 339November 1, 2018 2:37 PM

Also on Gateway Pundit:

[quote]EXCLUSIVE… Jacob Wohl, Jack Burkman: Woman Accusing Mueller of Rape is ‘Credible,’ ‘Vetted,’ Media Protecting Special Counsel

I love this. They just cannot accept that their scheme fell completely apart and they're the laughingstock of the Internet. I love how they framed this, though, pretending that Jacob Wohl is a "journalist." At least they are now finally admitting that he founded Sure Fire Intelligence.

[quote]In an exclusive interview with the Gateway Pundit, journalist and founder of Sure Fire intelligence Jacob Wohl and Washington DC based attorney Jack Burkman debunked media reports claiming they paid women to accuse Mueller, the special counsel tasked with investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, of sexual assault.

[quote]“I am the biggest skeptic in the world of the #MeToo movement. My default position is not to believe the women – you’ve seen that over and over again as one story after another has come out. And that indeed was my default position in this case. I don’t care who’s getting accused or who’s accusing – my default position is I don’t believe it until its proven, until its corroborated,” Wohl told Gateway Pundit Wednesday night. “I went through the story with the accuser, the gal who had hired our firm, and I asked her many, many questions– where did it happen? When did it happen? Do you have any corroborating witnesses? And over and over again I determined her credibility to be very high, very high.”

Yeah, this woman I made up and/or paid: I really like her credibility. What about your own credibility, moron? As for that Lorraine Parsons woman who contacted all of those media outlets? They're disavowing all knowledge of her and pretending that the media created her to "discredit the real accuser."

[quote]Burkman and Wohl maintain that they have never interacted with Parsons and claimed Parsons is a “phantom” the media is using to discredit the real accuser.

So how did they meet the "real" accuser? She "hired his intelligence firm, Sure Fire Intelligence, to investigate assets that were misappropriated by her accountant." Yeah, that's totally believable.

As for Jennifer Taub, who has the email from them wanting dirt on Mueller?

[quote]“I want to debunk this whole sad and tragic back story so we can get the focus back on our gal, our accuser and the main story. Loraine Parsons, whom we allegedly paid – we didn’t pay her –   problem is Loraine Parsons doesn’t exist. She’s a phantom that somebody conjured,” Burkman said. “There’s a woman named Jennifer Taub, who does exist, but she received some email referencing in a vague way payment from a person who doesn’t’ exist. That email also had nothing to do with us.

The one and only accurate part of this interview?

[quote]Anybody with an IQ above 80 can very quickly see that there is no truth whatsoever to this back story and these allegations.

Got that right, Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 340November 1, 2018 2:47 PM

Anyone with a Twitter handle is a fucking journalist.

by Anonymousreply 341November 1, 2018 2:56 PM

Is there anywhere to watch this epic news conference unfold? I want to see the fbi knock the door down live.

My phone tried to change news conference into news cinder encephalitis.

by Anonymousreply 342November 1, 2018 3:16 PM

Well, if they do have it, it won't include the accuser, as the woman "is fearful for her life" and "panicked and boarded a flight to another location."

But Jacob Wohl's Twitter feed still says, "See you at press conference." at 12pm ET at the Holiday Inn in Rosslyn. Ordinarily, I'd expect nobody to show but this whole shitshow has been so entertaining, he might just have the media attention he wants, just not in a good way for him.

by Anonymousreply 343November 1, 2018 3:26 PM

"I am the biggest skeptic in the world of the #MeToo movement. My default position is not to believe the women – you’ve seen that over and over again as one story after another has come out."

Wow, what a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 344November 1, 2018 3:35 PM

I suspect that Jacob Wohl is a "very stable genius". Three incredibly chilling words that should strike fear into any sane person.

Never trust a man who refers to a woman as a "gal".

by Anonymousreply 345November 1, 2018 3:39 PM

“She’s our gal! No, not that one. This one right here. Ain’t she a beaut!”

by Anonymousreply 346November 1, 2018 3:43 PM

Fourteen minutes until Jacob’s big show!

How funny and fitting that they’ve chosen to do press conference in Rosslyn. Rosslyn is, of course, where the parking garage is in All the President’s Men when Deep Throat (Hal Holbrook) tells Woodward (Redford) that “these people aren’t very bright.”

Honestly, I almost feel like hopping in an Uber and going over there right now. Probably could still make it.

by Anonymousreply 347November 1, 2018 3:46 PM

OMG, that Twitter thread. "Antifa has arrived." I'm literally crying here.

by Anonymousreply 348November 1, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote]Mueller is actually ASKING for the FBI to be involved. Kavanaugh avoided the question. Would not give an affirmative YES.

Quite true. One other difference is there's no evidence that leftwing saboteurs were the ones to gin up false accusations -- Ford came to the democratic leadership in congress, not the other way around, and there's solid evidence she spoke to people about her experience years ago.

As opposed to rightwing provocateurs basically telling women they would be paid to lie about sexual assault/harassment by Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 349November 1, 2018 4:11 PM

Don't forget the "Bussed in MOB," R348, which shows a picture of a ... bus.

by Anonymousreply 350November 1, 2018 4:12 PM

Re that photo R338, twitter has already determined it was taken in LA, not DC as claimed by Jacob AWohl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 1, 2018 4:14 PM

This, by the way, is his "Antifa." A picture of a Trump rat on a truck that has nothing at all to do with him.

He does have an inflated sense of self-importance, doesn't he? He's just not important enough for anyone to pay attention to him, other than to laugh at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352November 1, 2018 4:14 PM

I know R350. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

by Anonymousreply 353November 1, 2018 4:14 PM

And that bus, which supposedly contains a "bussed in mob?" It's a TripperBus, a regular bus that travels from NYC to Washington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 1, 2018 4:18 PM

Apparently it's the Tripper bus that parks there every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355November 1, 2018 4:19 PM

A comment on one of the Twitter threads is that they basically rented a standard Holiday Inn room for this "press conference." They're obviously expecting a ton of press coverage....

by Anonymousreply 356November 1, 2018 4:20 PM

Press conference link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 1, 2018 4:21 PM

"Honorary law degree from Harvard?!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 358November 1, 2018 4:23 PM

[quote]Well, if they do have it, it won't include the accuser, as the woman "is fearful for her life" and "panicked and boarded a flight to another location."

Okay, gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359November 1, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]Re that photo [R338], twitter has already determined it was taken in LA, not DC as claimed by Jacob AWohl.

How much of a loser must you be that you can't even get any woman to stand next to you in DC to fake this, so you have to use the only documented proof of a woman willing to stand next to you, but makes you look like an even bigger idiot because it isn't even in DC.

Looking at that joke @R357, the only way these assholes could redeem themselves is if they pulled an R. Budd Dwyer. It's the only way.

by Anonymousreply 360November 1, 2018 4:27 PM

"Hundreds of people have contacted us" with allegations. Uh-huh. Right.

by Anonymousreply 361November 1, 2018 4:28 PM

[quote]Don't forget the "Bussed in MOB," [R348], which shows a picture of a ... bus.

Ain't that the $20 Chinese bus gurl?

by Anonymousreply 362November 1, 2018 4:29 PM

[quote]How much of a loser must you be that you can't even get any woman to stand next to you in DC to fake this, so you have to use the only documented proof of a woman willing to stand next to you, but makes you look like an even bigger idiot because it isn't even in DC.

"Look—a real and in-person LADY!"

by Anonymousreply 363November 1, 2018 4:30 PM

"I've received hundreds of death threats."

"Lunatics have shown up, as we can see from the display in the parking lot." (The Trump rat that has nothing at all to do with him.)

"I've doubled the guards around myself and my family."

by Anonymousreply 364November 1, 2018 4:30 PM

"It's not funny. This is not a laughing matter."

by Anonymousreply 365November 1, 2018 4:31 PM

OMG, I couldn't take more than a minute of that shit. He has received "hundreds of death threats." Bullshit, we all know those threats came from his mom telling him no dessert for a month.

by Anonymousreply 366November 1, 2018 4:31 PM

We can laugh at this clownish teenaged asshole, but they got the real laugh, didn't they? They got to choose who the president would be.

And what does that say about us? We had people who were such morons they voted for Stein because they could not see what a disaster Trump's election would be for the country. Hence the Wohls of the world got to be kingmakers. Are we happy now?

by Anonymousreply 367November 1, 2018 4:31 PM

This would be Andy Kaufman-genius level comedy gold if not for the fact these people are demented psychos.

by Anonymousreply 368November 1, 2018 4:36 PM

"Mr. Wohl, have you taken your nerve pills today? Your poor mama told me you were supposed to be taking them."

by Anonymousreply 369November 1, 2018 4:36 PM

BTW, keep in mind that the woman who is with him in that picture is supposed to be in like her mid/late 60s if she knew Mueller in the 70s. WTF cream is she using to prevent that chest from wrinkling? And that hairstyle is so age-appropriate, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 370November 1, 2018 4:41 PM

^ Betcha anything it's Cassandra Fairbanks.

by Anonymousreply 371November 1, 2018 4:44 PM

Q: Are you both prepared for federal prison?

by Anonymousreply 372November 1, 2018 4:44 PM

I love you R357, that was incredible. So many great moments I can't even choose one. Dumb and Dumberer.

by Anonymousreply 373November 1, 2018 4:53 PM

That was honestly one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Does this woman even exist?

“She doesn’t watch the news and had no idea who Robert Mueller was”

Sure, Jacob!

by Anonymousreply 374November 1, 2018 4:53 PM

That Burkman guy said that Wohl is a child prodigy who has eclipsed Mozart. Truly, he said that.

by Anonymousreply 375November 1, 2018 4:53 PM

More from the presser:

Burkman continues to praise Wohl, who's 20: “Jacob is on of the brightest and most capable people i’ve ever met...Jacob's a lot smarter than I am.”

A heckler brings up Wohl's lifetime ban from futures trading: "He can't even open an eTrade account!"

Wohl is now yelling at reporters for calling his mom and teenage sisters — although this is only because he used his family phone plan for his "intelligence firm."

Wohl: “You called underage teens over and over again!” Burkman: “Making calls to 11-year olds! That’s pretty bad”

by Anonymousreply 376November 1, 2018 4:55 PM

Don't be ageist, he's a 20 year old prodigy. She was just a 25 year old kid who didn't know what the head of the FBI meant.

by Anonymousreply 377November 1, 2018 4:56 PM

It gets better ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 1, 2018 4:57 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 1, 2018 5:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 1, 2018 5:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 1, 2018 5:24 PM

Was it his snowflakiness about being photoshopped as corn that proved the final straw? I mean, at least his fly was zipped up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 1, 2018 7:30 PM

I've been wasting way too much time on Twitter today. This whole debacle is the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 383November 1, 2018 7:31 PM

I have to confess that I'm still baffled at the sheer hubris of this. They knew that their plot had been discovered, that their cover was blown. They knew that everything had blown up in their faces and that everyone was laughing at them. And they still chose to indulge in this shitshow of a press conference, leading to nothing but further humiliation. Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 384November 1, 2018 7:43 PM

It's no different than the Cheeto in chief R384. When caught in a lie just deny and deflect and lie some more. It's the right wing way now, heck maybe it always was. Zero integrity.

by Anonymousreply 385November 1, 2018 7:48 PM

Oh, and the jury duty story, which showed that Mueller had, in fact, been in another city that day? They first tried to claim that Mueller was incredibly nervous about this accusation and that he had leaked that info himself.

When it was pointed out that the info didn't come from Mueller, but came from a WaPo article that was easily-found in a Google search, "Burkman then claimed that the Washington Post story came up in his team's vetting of the accuser's claims." There is only one problem with that: Burkman told reporters yesterday that he was unaware of the WaPo jury duty report.

[quote]When TPM asked him to clarify this reversal, he said, “I really don’t know. We don’t remember the day of which we learned about the story.”

There was laughter from the room on more than one occasion during this press conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386November 1, 2018 7:48 PM

I have too R383 but it's so entertaining and Wohl is such a slimy little shit that it's a delight to witness - corn complaints, an open fly, questions about are you ready for prison, the gaps in logic such as the woman backed out because of hundreds of death threats but no-one knew her name until they announced it at the presser. So many angles, so little time. Anyway, here's the wrap on it from the reporter who live tweeted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 1, 2018 7:49 PM

They're just following the Roger Stone playbook, R384. When confronted with evidence that your story isn't true, you don't back down -- you make the lie bigger.

by Anonymousreply 388November 1, 2018 7:51 PM

They're so incompetent, I'd almost think they were liberal performance artists who are trying to mock the far right

by Anonymousreply 389November 1, 2018 7:55 PM

I love the bit about the affidavit being DocuSigned. You can't DocuSign an affidavit. It has be notarised under penalty of perjury. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 390November 1, 2018 8:04 PM

I don’t hear/see anything on MSNBC about this. Why might that be?

by Anonymousreply 391November 1, 2018 8:25 PM

Corn? When did I mock an alt-right idiot as corn?

by Anonymousreply 392November 1, 2018 8:26 PM

Carolyn Cass just set up twitter account Gateway Pundit (home of conservatives )announced it is suspending its relationship with Jacob Wohl due to press conference inconsistencies. .

IE....corn complaints Missing victim Holiday Inn room size for press conference was questionable Porn revenge dude appearance, Taylor has history of attacking Democratic candidates Wohl confirmed to not be a "child prodigy " Burke's fly was down for whole interview Prompting a reporter to call him "nuts" an whole room broke out in laughter....including Wohl

by Anonymousreply 393November 1, 2018 8:36 PM

Why did Wohl start babbling after being asked about docusigned lie.Conservatives.....please come get your savior.He makes you all look dumb as doornobs......jesus

by Anonymousreply 394November 1, 2018 8:40 PM

Surefire Intelligence was invented about three weeks ago, yet it’s top secret spy report about the alleged attack says that the victim contacted Surefire on Oct. 1. Ok . . .

Obviously, R391, MSNBC is not reporting on this right now because they are saving this comedy gold for their evening shows.

by Anonymousreply 395November 1, 2018 8:42 PM

Corn McShittard has updated his Twitter bio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 1, 2018 8:44 PM

What's going on with his body? It reminds me of those circuit queens in their mid-40s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 1, 2018 8:57 PM

The solution to this rat fuck would be a population sufficiently educated in their youth to be informationally literate. What IQ does it take to master that? Is this a lost cause?

by Anonymousreply 398November 1, 2018 8:57 PM

Love the title of this write-up of the shitshow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399November 1, 2018 9:28 PM

R398, also, mental health treatment for those who need it.

But Trumpism is a kind of cult. Combined with Fox, the average person falls in the fascist line, and they don’t even know it.

by Anonymousreply 400November 1, 2018 9:30 PM

His twitter bio now reads, and I shit you not, "Head of the Most Well-Known Opposition Research Firm in the WORD." Truly, a child prodigy rivaling Mozart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 1, 2018 9:48 PM

Now, there's a child that was left behind. Shame on you, George W. Bush!!

by Anonymousreply 402November 1, 2018 9:50 PM

Too bad he wasn't left behind a backing up Mack truck.

by Anonymousreply 403November 1, 2018 9:54 PM

Truly, a child proddigy!

by Anonymousreply 404November 1, 2018 9:55 PM

And the laughs just keep on coming ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405November 1, 2018 9:59 PM

R405, what are you saying?? That’s not a 60 year old woman? Haven’t you heard of plastic surgery? Seriously, how did this moron manage to get his photo taken with any woman?

by Anonymousreply 406November 1, 2018 10:03 PM

He ug.

by Anonymousreply 407November 1, 2018 10:07 PM

Harvard will be revoking their honorary degree at this rate...

by Anonymousreply 408November 1, 2018 10:07 PM

You're doing an opposite DL R406 and ADDING on years. And so is she it would seem - they claimed the woman was 34 and this happened what, eight years ago, so imagine how young she looked then. She looks fabulous for 34. Almost unbelievably so.

by Anonymousreply 409November 1, 2018 10:08 PM

Summary from our cunty friends at Wonkette

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410November 1, 2018 10:37 PM

OMG, some amazing sleuth on Twitter found out who the blond woman is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411November 2, 2018 12:29 AM

You think it couldn't have been anymore perfect and then the older idiot has his fly opened and looks like he slept with a bottle of gin in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 412November 2, 2018 12:40 AM

That 34 year old had a rough life R411.

by Anonymousreply 413November 2, 2018 12:44 AM

She's what you call a weathered beauty, r413.

by Anonymousreply 414November 2, 2018 12:46 AM

David and Jacob Wohl after the press conference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 2, 2018 1:13 AM

I voted r403 for wit and wisdom, but honestly this whole thread deserves a nod. I can't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 416November 2, 2018 1:14 AM

God, the responses are just gold:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 2, 2018 1:17 AM

R417, it’s stuff like that that makes me love the internet!

by Anonymousreply 418November 2, 2018 1:32 AM

This *almost* makes up for Twitter being an open sewer of race hatred.

About twice a year I commit myself to dump Twitter, and random comedy genius like this springs forth.

by Anonymousreply 419November 2, 2018 1:36 AM

[411].......i can not stop laughing,these comments have me literally choking......thanks DL'ers

You all gave Wohl a fitting tribute....thats oscar worthy

by Anonymousreply 420November 2, 2018 1:57 AM

Help him, Lord. Help him real bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 2, 2018 2:03 AM

The "accuser" has apparently been revealed. Wohl got caught by a Google search again. And yesterday, they had figured out that this was the Los Angeles airport, not the DC airport, as he claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 2, 2018 2:09 AM

How does this sack of hammers navigate day to day life?

by Anonymousreply 423November 2, 2018 2:23 AM

You know what that picture at the airport looks like? Some little shit from an Eastern European sex slave gang transporting a victim for sale.

by Anonymousreply 424November 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Can someone explain the corn thing? I don't even know what it's about and I still find it hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 425November 2, 2018 2:54 AM

The party was definitely in Wohl's twitter replies!

[quote]@HolidayInn -please make sure to get an accurate towel count in @JacobAWohl ‘s room.

by Anonymousreply 426November 2, 2018 3:28 AM

Also from Wohl's @replies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 2, 2018 3:42 AM

As humorous as this is, hasn't this guy set himself up to be charged by the FBI? Unless the FBI feels that the ridicule he's receiving is punishment enough.

by Anonymousreply 428November 2, 2018 4:17 AM

"Jacob Wohl Meets Robert Mueller"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 2, 2018 4:39 AM

Here's a photo of the "crowd" from the conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 2, 2018 4:49 AM

The right wing has jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 431November 2, 2018 4:54 AM

And then stuffed it and hung it over the mantle.

by Anonymousreply 432November 2, 2018 4:55 AM

[quote]They're so incompetent, I'd almost think they were liberal performance artists who are trying to mock the far right

There have been several Tweets from Wohl that make me think it truly is performance art. In all seriousness, there were several times where I genuinely believed he was doing a parody. He had one the other day about “when the Republicans win the House next week, the first order of business is to impeach Obama.” Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 433November 2, 2018 5:00 AM

It’s either a huge bust or a high level psych op.

by Anonymousreply 434November 2, 2018 5:07 AM

Serkov psy-ops courtesy of Putin.

by Anonymousreply 435November 2, 2018 5:19 AM

I can't help but think they're setting this up to discredit future claims of sexual harassment by other women against Repubs. At the same time, I think if they're not doing it for this reason, then can they really be this stupid? And if they are - may the invisible sky fairy help us all that there are actually people who believe the nonsense coming from these two.

by Anonymousreply 436November 2, 2018 11:30 AM

As with James O'Keeffe, there is an element of self-parody in what they do. But they're also serious—that's the rightwing way now: act like everything's a big joke, like it's just about owning libs, a big performance, while you're undoing the fabric of society and giving the profits away to the .1%.

by Anonymousreply 437November 2, 2018 12:14 PM

I should think the very LAST person anyone with more than 50 brain cells would be stupid enough to do is start a fraudulent claim against Robert Mueller. But then, the vast majority of conservatives and republicans are clinically retarded.

by Anonymousreply 438November 2, 2018 12:18 PM

The GOP is a terrorist organization

by Anonymousreply 439November 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Part of me is a bit bothered by the number of journalists who showed up. I don’t know if there should have been any... but then I go back to the tweets, and laugh and laugh and laugh...

by Anonymousreply 440November 2, 2018 1:18 PM

r438 - It is important to keep in mind that these people regard A. Coulter as an intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 441November 2, 2018 1:23 PM

Well I'd probably go too R440 just for the laughs, if I had press creds and was close by. I hear the CEO of Surefire made bagel bites too and pizza rolls for it too.

by Anonymousreply 442November 2, 2018 1:28 PM

[quote]I can't help but think they're setting this up to discredit future claims of sexual harassment by other women against Repubs.

Idiots like these generally consider Mueller to be a RINO.

by Anonymousreply 443November 2, 2018 2:14 PM

In case this wasn't already postrd... smoking cigars in garden gloves?!

Wait...that's the least of this fraudulent cretin's oddities...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444November 2, 2018 2:17 PM

His tweets are revolting. Conservatism truly is a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 445November 2, 2018 2:28 PM

Some info on Carolyne Cass. I'm quite surprised she's actually a real person. Sounds like she's a grifter too, be hilarious if it turns out she's grifting Wohl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446November 2, 2018 3:35 PM

And now this. He's a real gem of a human being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447November 2, 2018 10:13 PM

This little shitstain grifter's stupidity is a gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 448November 2, 2018 10:17 PM

From the link posted by r447: "The whole episode has left Adams wondering if she’ll ever get reimbursed for her Hummer. She said she remained in awe of 'how far [Wohl] went to make himself look professional, How much money he put into.' But she still has some hope that Wohl might eventually come through."

by Anonymousreply 449November 3, 2018 1:08 AM

Can any informed DataLounger summarize the legal implications in all that we know of li'l Jake's shenanigans? I have to believe that he's breaking the law with everything he's been doing in that Surefire firm (using false names, skipping out on clients, etc.), not to mention suborning accusations of rape against Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 450November 3, 2018 1:18 AM

I just can't figure out what Jacob Wohl thought he'd gain from this stunt., is he just another attention whore who thinks there's no such bad publicity or is Wohl mentally ill/handicapped?

by Anonymousreply 451November 3, 2018 2:11 AM

At some point I was nearly convinced this was Sasha Cohen's next project.

by Anonymousreply 452November 3, 2018 4:17 AM

It's simple, r451. Children would rather be praised than punished, but they'd rather be punished than ignored.

by Anonymousreply 453November 3, 2018 12:36 PM

Knowing there are probably MANY MORE Republicans with a sordid past of the touchy-feels, I think this was a pre-emptive strike to discredit future women who come forward with claims. Call me cynical, but I don't put something like this past the Republicans. These two might be fall guys, or they might know nothing is going to happen to them.

by Anonymousreply 454November 4, 2018 5:32 PM

Ohhhh......

by Anonymousreply 455November 8, 2018 4:10 PM

Me too. With all the mass shootings, midterms, unhinged Donny at the presser, Sessions firing, and I forget what else, it seems like this happened 32 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 456November 8, 2018 4:19 PM

Well I'm pretty good at multi-tasking, so.....

by Anonymousreply 457November 9, 2018 3:57 PM

[quote]Me too. With all the mass shootings, midterms, unhinged Donny at the presser, Sessions firing, and I forget what else, it seems like this happened 32 years ago.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 458November 9, 2018 7:51 PM

Anyone know how this is playing out?

by Anonymousreply 459November 13, 2018 8:23 PM

Well, the media has already laughed at the allegations and moved on. The FBI is, presumably, investigating but we likely won't hear anything unless they think this rises to the level of an actionable offense. It's unlikely that Mueller will initiative civil action over something so ludicrous, so we don't have anything new and won't have until the FBI announces its results, if they do.

by Anonymousreply 460November 13, 2018 8:27 PM

This is definitely going to go down as one of my Favorite Fails of 2018.

by Anonymousreply 461November 14, 2018 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!