Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Show and Tell

When I was in Kindergarten, we had Show and Tell every week. You had to bring something in and tell something about it. Did you have Show and Tell at school? I can't remember anything that I brought in.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2018 5:02 PM

I brought a box full of kittens in Kindergarten!

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2018 3:53 PM

Yes, my Dad had an old geode in the basement that I brought in to wow the class. I felt like a rockstar.

But that was it. I was a one-pump-chump, a one-hit-wonder. Nothing else that I could find matched the dazzle value of that damned geode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2018 3:57 PM

R2 you could have fed them afterwards!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2018 3:59 PM

I brought a garter snake and my teacher began screaming and telling me to get out of the classroom. I cried because I didn't know what I had done wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2018 4:07 PM

I lived in a rural community, so we had kids parents bringing in dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, goats, you name it. My dad brought in our pygmy goat Coco. One kid had went to Disneyland,and brought back mouse ears for the entire class.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2018 4:08 PM

Show and Tell is no longer allowed. It perpetuates patriarchy, racism, neo=colonialism, class oppression, capitalism and heteronormativity.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2018 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!