Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The legend of Big Ang

Americans, explain to me everything about this mysterious woman.

Who was she?

Was she an important person?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2018 5:52 PM

She would be considered a 10 in Canada

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2018 5:04 PM

I have no fucking clue and doubt that any worthwhile person would know or want to know.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2018 5:05 PM

American royalty, OP. On Staten Island, she is considered a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2018 5:14 PM

I dont understand the rationale for her cosmetic surgery choices.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2018 5:16 PM

She was a tall, big tittied, sweet, funny and dumb castmember of Mob Wives. Smoked like a chimney and died of lung cancer. She was truly likable and a cartoon character at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2018 5:20 PM

She was on mobwives.She was beautiful inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2018 5:21 PM

She dead? I missed the memo.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2018 5:22 PM

A real manimal quality

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2018 5:22 PM

Yes, she was on Mob Wives. She wasn't one of the original main characters. She was kind-hearted and liked to party and have fun. She died young due to cancer. Very sad. She was a fan favorite.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2018 5:24 PM

I loved her on Mob Wives and her short solo spin off. I don't condone her drug selling past, but she really did seem larger than life and not taking herself too seriously. Her story in Mob Wives' last season was heartbreaking to me (losing her bar, the relationship drama, and losing the fight with cancer).

I have never watched a full episode of Real Housewives but I wouldn't dare to miss a single episode of Mob Wives.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2018 5:50 PM

Genovese Italian crime family.....her uncle was high up.She is renowned because at the time of her own federal indictment, she did not snitch.She laid down an did her time.Was released,got her bars back (i still wonder if the mob financed that)....then found reality tv fame.With other snitches.... She had quite a life and quite a death.....the big C takes the best of them.May she rest in Peace.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2018 6:08 PM

You guys defending he do know what the mob does, don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2018 7:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2018 7:15 PM

She was pretty before all the surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2018 7:19 PM

R14 She looked like a real Italian Stallionette

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2018 8:26 PM

R14 It looks like she had already done rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2018 8:31 PM

What in the world possessed her to get so many terrible plastic surgeries?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2018 9:56 PM

She did love her mimosas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2018 9:57 PM

Miley Cyrus' "Rock Mafia" was used for the show's opening sequence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2018 10:51 PM

She had charisma for days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2018 1:11 AM

A very tragic end. She was diagnosed with cancer in April 2015 and then said to be cancer free a few months later only to then die by February 2016.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2018 1:19 AM

Big Ang was a character. She was funny, and generous and flawed. I know a producer who worked on her show and she loved Big Ang. Her personality wasn’t an act. What you saw is who she was. She has stories about her sweetness to cast and crew and perfect strangers.

I have a healthy contempt for the people on thise shows, but I love BIg Ang . May she Rest In Peace.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2018 4:22 AM

I loved her too. I knew she was something special when Michael K named her a Hot Slut of the Day.

Even after she started with the plastic surgery, there was a window where she looked pretty before she went past the point of no return into Muppetland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2018 5:21 AM

I was in Italy the year she passed and mother and her sister loved her and the one who fought all the time Drita or something like that

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2018 12:29 PM

She was a MENSA member, OP. IQ 140, and female shotput champion of 1979.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2018 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!