Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Imelda Marco still stunningly beautiful

Just shy of 90 years old!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2018 6:16 PM

I never found this greedy, dumpy moonface attractive.

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2018 5:39 PM

Marcos Op! Proof positive that buying thousands of shoes leads to a long life!

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2018 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2018 5:41 PM

Think she dyes her hair or wears wig hats?

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2018 5:41 PM

How is she not in jail...?

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2018 5:42 PM

Dime store drag queen. Eat shit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2018 5:43 PM

Glamorous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2018 5:44 PM

She’s their Killary

by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2018 5:44 PM

Someone screams out "All hands to the pumps" to get her ready each morning. It's not just about the shoes anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2018 5:51 PM

She looks a bit like Roseanne there

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2018 6:01 PM

I think you meant, the delicate, the flower-like Imelda Marcos.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2018 6:01 PM

I watched her documentary years ago and there was one admirable part. She took on the incredibly powerful Catholic hierarchy and pushed her husband to open birth control clients to combat crushing poverty.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2018 6:05 PM

Her children cared so MUCH for the poverty-stricken underclass in the Philippines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2018 6:20 PM

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2018 6:24 PM

*PLEASE* OP that's not Imelda at 90, try 60 more like it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2018 6:43 PM

Former first ladies don't go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2018 7:03 PM

Imelda is currently a Congresswoman in the Philippine House of Representatives, representing Ilocos Norte, 2nd district. Her daughter Imee is the current Governor of Ilocos Norte, a position once held by her brother Bongbong, who later became Senator. When Imee was elected National Chairman of the Kabataang Barangay youth organization, she had a student who was protesting her election, removed, tortured, and murdered. Despite this family's many criminal activities, those crazy Ilocanos keep electing this murderous clan to office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2018 7:27 PM

She truly is the People's Princess

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2018 7:29 PM

In hindsight she wasn’t so bad.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2018 7:31 PM

Is there ANYTHING good to say about this country?

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2018 7:31 PM

Eva Braun was rather pretty in her day too.

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2018 7:34 PM

R20, it has beautiful beaches and resorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2018 7:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2018 7:48 PM

The truth about the Marco legacy

Ferdinand Marcos, the late former President of the Philippines, was allegedly responsible for the kidnap, torture and murder of up to 75,000 people during a decade of brutal martial law.

Marcos is said to have ruled over a sickening regime which saw political opponents raped, electrocuted and burned with irons before being injected with truth serum.

Senators, judges, lawyers and journalists are believed to be among victims either eliminated or forced to endure a "fate worse than death".

And the Rolex-loving despot is said to have amassed a $10BILLION fortune by looting state coffers while his citizens survived on just $2 a day.

Not how the fat, dumpy frau has feasted off the miser of others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2018 8:15 PM

But what about the SHOES?

by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2018 8:19 PM

Proof that only the good die young and who will inherit all those shoes?

by Anonymousreply 26October 7, 2018 8:19 PM

Imelda has a fat ass and fat smelly feet

[italic]Meanwhile his First Lady, Imelda, boasted more than 1,000 designer shoes and a collection of bling worthy of its own shop including a ruby and diamond-encrusted tiara and solid gold bars.

A photo of a lavish diamond and pearl tiara owned by Imelda Marcos

She famously said of her bulging wardrobe: "I did not have 3,000 pairs of shoes – I had 1,060."

Imelda reportedly even tried to buy designer jewelers Tiffany & Co.

She is also said to have splashed out on a huge art collection with hundreds of works by grand masters including Michaelangelo, Raphael, Rembrandt and Van Gogh.

And the corrupt couple are said to have stashed millions in secret offshore bank accounts.

But despite numerous attempts to prosecute the Marcos family no one has ever been convicted and less than half the missing loot has been clawed back.

Investigators tasked with recovering the ill-gotten gains admitted they had only found "bits and pieces", The Gulf Times reported.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 7, 2018 8:22 PM

"She truly is the People's Princess"

Maybe people like Manolo Blahnik, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen.

by Anonymousreply 28October 7, 2018 8:24 PM

That bitch and her rat husband plundered the country of its wealth, turning what was once a thriving economy, second only to Japan in prosperity, into a third world mess. When Pope John Paul II was coming to town, she had walls erected to hide the squatters villages (a result of her husband's adminstration), and had a makeshift public housing complex built to pretend they cared about the poor. She also spent millions to build the Coconut Palace to serve as the Pope's quarters during his visit. The Pope refused to stay there, saying it was too ostentatious.

Happy birthday, cunt. You and your family should be in languishing in prison!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 7, 2018 8:45 PM

^^ Oops. I thought it was her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 30October 7, 2018 8:48 PM

Before we pile on the Philippines, we should take a little time to read about the American treatment of that land. It hasn't been all that benevolent. I work now with off-shore staff in the Philippines, who are some of the most pleasant people I know, but it shames me to think what our country did to theirs at one time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 7, 2018 9:51 PM

Luv her shoulder pads!

by Anonymousreply 32October 7, 2018 10:00 PM

I've always been well-heeled, bitches. I now use all that shoe polish in my hair.

by Anonymousreply 33October 7, 2018 10:10 PM

[quote]Despite this family's many criminal activities, those crazy Ilocanos keep electing this murderous clan to office.

What is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 34October 7, 2018 10:16 PM

She looks like her pal, Cindy Adams.

by Anonymousreply 35October 7, 2018 10:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2018 10:23 PM

Fat.

Also like many filipinas, big feet.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2018 10:26 PM

She's beloved by her people.

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2018 11:31 PM

[quote]She's beloved by her people.

Especially those she had tortured.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2018 11:48 PM

I thought Imelda was beautiful in her heyday, but she has an ugly soul. The so-called Iron Butterfly has the blood of her people on her hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 8, 2018 3:56 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2018 4:37 PM

^^^^

Tennessee Six Flags Footless Girl

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2018 4:38 PM

Anyone can keep their looks when they bathe in the blood of a thousand virgins. It's science

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2018 4:44 PM

Her son Bang Bang was the hot one

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2018 4:45 PM

[quote] Is there ANYTHING good to say about this country?

They have a higher rate of circumcision than the present day USA.

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2018 10:56 PM

Her cousin is the famous gay decorator Daniel Ramoaldez who lives like a king on some of the money Marcos and the Ramoaldez family stole from the Philippine treasury.

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2018 11:32 PM

She put the Philippines on the map of the fashion world with those wing shoulders she most famous. She deserves credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2018 11:54 PM

I think she’s hilarious, in a high camp manner. She is a beautiful, glamorous woman, enshrined in a beautiful golden cocoon. She’s quite charming and her famous quotes are outlandishly funny. She’s very fond of gay men because they make the world a beautiful place. Some of her quotes below:

“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand sixty.”

“They went into my closets looking for skeletons, but thank God, all they found were shoes, beautiful shoes.”

“Win or lose, we always go shopping after an election”.

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2018 12:11 AM

R46, Daniel ROMUALDEZ is Imelda's nephew. His father, Imelda's younger brother, was once Governor of Leyte, and served as ambassador to China, the US, and Saudi Arabia. Daniel and his investment banker husband, Michael Meagher own a fabulous home in Montauk, that was featured in Vanity Fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2018 12:13 AM

Imelda quotes that are just plain [italic]Imeldific[/italic] :

"People say I'm extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage?"

"Doesn't the fight for survival also justify swindle and theft? In self defence, anything goes."

"If you know how rich you are, you are not rich. But me, I am not aware of the extent of my wealth. That's how rich we are."

"Filipinos want beauty. I have to look beautiful so that the poor Filipinos will have a star to look at from their slums."

"Never dress down for the poor. They won't respect you for it. They want their First Lady to look like a million dollars."

"Our opponent [Cory Aquino] does not put on any make up. She does not have her fingernails manicured. You know gays. They are for beauty. Filipinos who like beauty, love and God are for Marcos."

"I hate ugliness. You know I'm allergic to ugliness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2018 12:33 AM

R49, Thanks for the clarification. They also own a duplex on E 67th St, Bill Blass's old place in Litchfield County, a place in Ibiza and a place in LA. You can't afford all that as a decorator. Also, the husband is not a big deal hedge fund guy so Romuladez is paying.

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2018 4:52 PM

Who’s been on DL long enough to remember Fa and his maid slapping antics? He always reminded me of a male Imelda Marcos

by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2018 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!