Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deidre Hall's Hilarious 90s Autobiographical Film, "Never Say Never: The Deidre Hall Story"

the one about her inability to get knocked up, is up for free streaming via Amazon Prime!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 6:31 PM

Who's that hottie behind her?

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2018 4:43 PM

R1 Vincent De Palma. According to his IMDb, he had an uncredited role in the film OP is referencing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2018 7:45 PM

Did the film go into the story about how Dierdre had to add ten years on to her age in order to get work in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2018 9:20 PM

Isn’t the reason she couldn’t get knocked up because she’s only interested in vaginas?

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2018 9:27 PM

Where’s the DH AIDS ribbon troll?

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2018 9:30 PM

I've adored Ray Baker since [italic]Places In the Heart[/italic] back in 1984. He deserved a better film career.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2018 9:33 PM

Isn’t she a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2018 9:35 PM

Why didn't Drake get a part? Wayne did. Josh Taylor should have played Wayne.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2018 10:25 PM

She's a very beautiful woman. I like that they made her a very supportive granny to gay Will.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2018 5:36 PM

What an incredibly boring film that film was. But the life story it was based on was even more banal so not much to work with.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2018 5:40 PM

I chose not to wear an AIDS ribbon in the film, for reason I state in minutes 37-through-62 of that same film.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2018 5:44 PM

So glad Dee posts here. Are her kids good looking like their mom?

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2018 5:49 PM

My natural born children Liza and Andreas are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2018 5:50 PM

She looks like Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!