Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

South Park

I stopped watching when that blue towel character came on board. Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Yes you did.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2018 1:52 AM

I was traveling last weekend, staying in a Kimpton for a few days, and saw that there was a South Park-a-thon on Comedy Central. I don't have a TV at home so I'm about a thousand seasons behind on everything. But let me tell you, I had that shit on all weekend, and I was really enjoying the un-PC ness of it all. So refreshing. The creators Parker and Stone have such big balls. They have used the show to imply, or come right out and declare, what is on everyone's mind but most people are too polite to say. Be it MJ or the Catholic priests, Scientology to absurd parenting norms, etc etc. I really enjoyed the marathon.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2018 1:56 AM

I binged watched it on Hulu last year and now I can’t stand it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2018 2:08 AM

Don't forget to bring a towel!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2018 2:12 AM

What the hell is a Kimpton?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2018 2:15 AM

Kimpton is a hotel chain or brand. Like a Marriott, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2018 2:25 AM

The new season started last night. It was a hilarious episode about school shootings. It was happening on a daily basis and no one seemed to care. The teachers just talked louder as the shots went off in the hall

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2018 2:35 AM

The best seasons were seasons 5 through 8. It's been downhill ever since.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2018 2:35 AM

Stone and Parker are Libertarian dildos, the show is at its best when their both siderism bullshit isnt too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2018 2:48 AM

[quote]I stopped watching when that blue towel character came on board. Did I miss anything?

No. The show has been a piece of shit for over a decade now, after Matt Stone and Trey Parker stopped focusing on the kids/town/Randy and turned it into "The Smug, Preachy Libertarian Hour", where they present straw men, glib observations and hypocritical arguments. They also use their show to indoctrinate gullible fans with empty talking points, so that instead of giving well thought out responses to any argument, they will say stuff like, "Sure, grandpa" or "You got old" or "Giant douche and turd sandwich," then grin with monkey-like self-satisfaction, like when Mr. Roper on Three's Company would mug for the camera after he zinged Helen.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker have also proven themselves to be a pair of bullshit artists with their so-called "satire". They will often pretend to have a finger on the pulse of pop culture, when more than half of the time they're just as out of touch with the "grandpas" they make fun of, and will sometimes crib their "satirical" jokes from other sources to cover up for their own lack of familiarity.

For example--their "parody" of the movie, Inception. Oh, wait...did I say the movie, "Inception?" No, what I meant to say is that they didn't parody Inception at all, because they never saw it. They heard that Inception was generating buzz, decided to do an episode to capitalize on it but couldn't screen the movie. So instead of just dropping the parody altogether, they cribbed their jokes off of College Humor and later got caught red-handed. Even though they acted contrite when called out on it, it's obvious that they've been doing this repeatedly throughout the years.

They've also been wasting episodes getting involved in stupid, petty agendas. For example, they wasted an entire season on some stupid unfunny arc involving Lorde, because they were angry that a music reviewer called them out for making fun of her. Because this entire arc was literally about pissing off one guy over and over and over again, the arc was extremely unfunny, meaningless and went nowhere.

Lastly, South Park has become increasingly out of step. All their "topical episodes" were at least a year behind the curve. The worst example was the Shake Weight episode. The Shake Weight had been parodied, meme'd and joked to death on the internet and TV shows for a year already. Just as everyone forgot about it, South Park came out with its "current" parody. Their parody of the Food Network was even more dated, as was their Yelp one.

So, to answer your question, OP: no, you didn't miss anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2018 3:56 AM

The show shit the bed two years ago with the election crap, and last night's premiere was a swing and a miss, a phoned-it-in mess that didn't land anything, and was more than tired. It does not bode well for this season. Last season and the season before simply sucked. Just terrible.

But before that, were some fantastic episodes. If you can find the one that mocked boutique trendy hipster neighborhoods ("SoDaSoPa!"), that was fucking brilliant and hilarious.

But it's over. It's done. It's an unfunny mess of 'trying to be edgy' and just either missing the target or falling flat.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2018 5:10 AM

I still like it. Blame it a little for telling the racist deplorables that they should spew the stupid shit that comes into their head because its “cool to not be PC”. But it does skewer sacred cows pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2018 5:15 AM

I remember the Britney Spears Got a New Look ep was powerful but is dated today. It was about the medias then uncharitable fascination with Britney who obviously needed some psychiatric assistance at the time.

The episode starts like it is going to make mean spirited fun of the singer, the kids taking part in a contest where you can win if (I don't remember ) you provoke her into doing somethinng stupid ? You take pictures of her ? Not sure. Something shocking makes them aware it is very wrong. The episode then morphes into The Lottery short story, which was upsetting. Very interesting and not funny. But that wasn't the point.

I hasn't seen the progrès for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Loved “Wing” and “Fingerbang”. Two of the funniest episodes ever.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2018 7:50 AM

The really funny episodes (Taco Flavored Kisses, Cartman joins NASCAR, the Wacky Races parody) are few and far between.

The last really solid season was what someone already mentioned, the SoDaSoPa arc with Principal PC.

The Lorde shit was beyond stupid and unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2018 8:39 AM

The most recent episode was a great Jessica Jones send up too.

All the best episodes are Cartman-centered.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2018 9:00 AM

Yes r15, I enjoyed that one too. I read that JLo wasn’t happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2018 9:11 AM

Another great one was when Cartman pretends to be retarded so he can compete in the Special Olympics.

Meanwhile Jimmy gets hooked on steroids and beats his girlfriend up like that HBO Lifestories show with a young Ben Affleck. It was one of their flashes of brilliance because at that point that HBO show was a good 10+ years old and pretty much forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2018 9:46 AM

R2 sounds like a shill. Not a paid shill but one of those pathetic self appointed shills who go all over the internet advertising for whatever their favorite thing is.

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2018 9:47 AM

Well heidy-ho, OO. You wanna get high?

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2018 9:52 AM

It's much more inconsistent now but still has its moments. Anything with Butters is always funnier than the other boys or Randy. The Craig/Tweek gay storyline is kind of sweet. And Cartman, Garrison and the political shit are just boring.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2018 9:54 AM

Get rid of PC Principal, he's played out. And no more serialization - big fail there. Hopefully Treyer Park will get back on the right pipe and give us the good stuff again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2018 10:17 AM

HENNIFER LOPEZ singing Taco Flavored Kisses and Ben You Are So Perfect will be forever connected to the “real” JLo. Hennifer is much more talented than JLo could ever hope to be.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2018 10:26 AM

The Imaginationland Trilogy is a particular favourite of mine.

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2018 3:04 PM

[quote]I remember the Britney Spears Got a New Look ep was powerful but is dated today.

That episode is part of the glaring hypocrisy I complained about in R10.

The entire episode was about calling the media out for its morbid obsession with wanting to see Britney Spears self destruct, while playing out an equally morbid scenario on their show in which she blows the top part of her head off, and in grisly detail. Ironically, Matt Stone and Trey Parker came across as more vulture-like because whereas TMZ were just looking to be the first to "scoop" an overdose or a mental break down, they were the ones who were fascinated with this idea of her walking around with the top half of her head missing.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2018 3:55 PM

R25 I don't think that was the point. Firstly it was a pastiche of Shirley Jackson's The Lottery and secondly M&T weren't delighting in Britney's ordeal, more they were showing the paparazzi and general public up for the shameful way they were ghoulishly hounding someone who was obviously unwell. Yes, it was grisly but it was powerful and, I think, an example of their morality. They thought what Britney was going through was horrific and decided to show the general public/media etc up for what utter bastards they were being.

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2018 4:14 PM

R19 Huh???? Um, no. I was just waxing enthusiastically about South Park because I'd just seen about 30 episodes a few days before this new thread appeared. I've been out of the loop basically since the movie came out a million years ago. Seeing some old gems again, I remembered just how funny and smart the show could be. And as I said originally, it felt relaxing and nostalgic to watch something unapolagetically un-PC. If I sounded "shill-ey" it might be merely that have a master's degree and am naturally articulate and wordy. That's the big reveal about moi.

Get offline and go get some fresh air!

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2018 4:48 PM

^^^^ R2 ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2018 4:48 PM

you just missed the greatest gay couple anyone has ever invented

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]The most recent episode was a great Jessica Jones send up too.

No. It wasn't. It was a LAME Jessica Jones send-up. Way too subtle. And it didn't go anywhere, and nothing came of it. There was nothing funny about it at all. It was pathetically weak and pointless.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2018 11:38 PM

Towelie first premiered in Season 5. Like I said above, Season 5 through 8 were the best seasons. Those were the years they told stories about childhood and did parodies that were actually funny. Does no one remember Paris Hilton hawking up wads of cum? Or Ben Affleck falling in love with Cartman's hand painted as Jennifer Lopez? Those episodes were genius and are still funny today.

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2018 11:41 PM

It was funnier when it focused on the kids and left their right wing politics out of it, so about 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2018 12:02 AM

The Craig/Tweek storyline is a brilliant move to capture the female audience because the pairing was originally created by fangirls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2018 3:29 AM

I loved the Safe Space episode with Steven Segeal,Demi lovato and Vin Diesel. The whole PC Principle arc was pretty clever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2018 3:45 AM

does anyone want to bend over PC Principal and fuck him doggy style until you breed inside him?

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2018 8:37 AM

R10 is a little too invested in his animus.

I will forever love South Park for its Tom Cruise episode.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2018 8:59 AM

I loved the episode where Butter's father was revealed to be gay or bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote][R10] is a little too invested in his animus.

I'm not invested in anything. I didn't even remember this piece of shit show existed until millions of their asshole troll fans decided to sit out the 2016 Election based on the logic that voting for HRC or Trump was like voting between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2018 10:51 PM

R31 "Does no one remember Paris Hilton hawking up wads of cum? "

I can't believe it took 31 replies before someone finally mentioned it. Even though it was animated and on cable, I still couldn't believe they were getting away with broadcasting it. That's when SP was at it's peak!

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2018 10:58 PM

Eric and Butters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2018 11:10 PM

Which episodes of the last 10 seasons had clever “songs” or fake commercials such as “Stupid Spoiled Whore video playset” and “Wild Wacky Action Bike” or “Alabama Man”? Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2018 11:11 PM

Chimpokemon was the Alabama Man and Wild Wacky Action Bike, I remember because they were coming up with those toys to compete.

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2018 11:20 PM

[quote] M&T weren't delighting in Britney's ordeal

Yeah, they were. Pretty much every interview with them, especially Trey, proves they're modern day versions of Kenneth Anger, attacking celebrities supposedly via parody for important sociocultural reasons, but really because they're just petty.

The fans are the same way. "Yeah I love it when they call tween girls whores those little bitches totally deserve it for going out in public like that" is not a healthy response.by 30-something men.

And nearly everyone they attack on the show is a woman. They used to attack gays a lot as well, but as the alt-right and conspiracy bros and Bernie contingent started trying to recruit gays online to their creepy causes, SP started being more favorable to gays too.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2018 11:21 PM

Didn't they say that weren't going to go after Trump? I bet they would be going after Hillary if she had won. Stone and Parker are basically republicans who love to tackle liberals and take things in the news to a far out conclusion that would never happen in life. I liked it better when it was just about some foul mouthed kids and didn't have a " republican moral"

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2018 11:25 PM

R10 Did get the internship he wanted with the Southpark creators.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2018 11:33 PM

[quote] M&T weren't delighting in Britney's ordeal, more they were showing the paparazzi and general public up for the shameful way they were ghoulishly hounding someone who was obviously unwell.

Yes, the paparazzi and general public was "ghoulishly hounding someone who was obviously unwell". But why were they doing that? They were doing it out of the morbid curiosity of wanting her to self destruct on camera as gruesomely as possible. That was the whole point of the hounding. They didn't want to miss a step. ("We might miss her blowing her brains out, OD'ing, stabbing herself to death so we need to camp out 24/7.")

Matt Stone and Trey Parker were being hypocritical because playing out this gruesome scenario of BS blowing her head off and then walking around with top of her head missing was no less different than the media and public's own morbid fascination with wanting to see her die in shocking way.

It's the type of hypocrisy you sometimes see in parody, where someone will satirize something pretending to be "above it" when the reality is that they're just as much into it as everyone else--for example, like the "feminist comic" spreading eagle on social media to make the point of how trashy and narcissistic Kim Kardashian is, when her parody is even trashier and more narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2018 11:53 PM

An all-new episode titled “A Boy and a Priest” is on Wednesday, October 3 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

A very special relationship has developed between Butters and the Parish Priest. When the town finds the church doors locked and no sign of the pair, they call in the Catholic Church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2018 1:06 AM

R47I hope it’s good, although they’ve kind of a already touched on this before. I tend to like episodes with Butters at the center, so I’m a little hopeful. Hopefully they tone down the Randy centered episodes this season.

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2018 7:43 PM

Anyone watch tonight’s episode? I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2018 3:09 AM

It wasn't even slightly funny, clever, or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2018 4:18 AM

Don’t forget the “South Park Is Gay” episode. CRAB PEOPLE!

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2018 5:37 AM

r49 WW

Loved the subtle Craig and Tweek moments in the background lol

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2018 9:57 AM

It was a bore. Not a single laugh. Nothing original.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2018 2:12 PM

woohoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2018 2:48 AM

R54 Loved this moment from a previous season. When South Park does heartfelt moments, they usually do it right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2018 3:04 AM

New Episode Sunday:

Mr. Hankey’s offensive behavior puts him in jeaporady of being fired as the Director of the Annual Christmas Pageant; Meanwhile, at South Park Elementary, Strong Woman and PC Principal face a whole new set of challenges in their relationship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2018 4:12 AM

NEw episodes are on Wednesday, not Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2018 5:46 AM

Looks like they are spoofing the Kavanaugh situation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 8, 2018 3:49 PM

The creation of the characters of Cartman and Butters were brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2018 3:56 PM

Kyle is my favorite character, and then Butters and Wendy

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2018 3:58 PM

Butters as the pimp was hillarious.

by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2018 4:33 PM

I'm literally Craig AND Tweek in one.

Apathetic inside and anxious outside

by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2018 11:04 PM

R61 that's my favourite one. And yeah I hated that fucking towel too

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2018 11:27 PM

I love the episode where Cartman starts the Christian rock band with Token and Butters. And the Awesome.O episode.

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2018 11:34 PM

Water, Helen, Water!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 8, 2018 11:41 PM

R64 " And I just want to feel you deep inside me, Jesus" - Cartman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 8, 2018 11:50 PM

Butters' Creamy Goo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2018 11:55 PM

R65 I think this is my favorite South Park song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 8, 2018 11:58 PM

Butters' song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 9, 2018 12:09 AM

Major earworm......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 9, 2018 12:11 AM

Tonight’s episode was a little all over the place but I laughed at the Simpsons ending

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2018 3:23 AM

Not a single laugh in the entire thing.

God that was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2018 4:56 AM

I don't watch it regularly but it's still hilarious. I loved the Gentrification episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2018 5:57 AM

r71 same and also with the PC babies.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2018 10:57 AM

The PC babies weren't funny. Unless you think actually being considerate of others makes you a "whiney cry-baby". Ugh.

These over-privileged whiney-ass libertarians need to pack it in. The audacity of saying the Simpsons should be canceled when even at it's worst it's better than the crapfest SouthPark has sadly turned into... oy.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2018 2:40 PM

The towel is just stupid.

Mr. Hanky, the shit, is also a ridiculous character.

by Anonymousreply 76October 13, 2018 1:34 AM

I did find it funny that Kavanaugh, Roseanne, etc where being portrayed by a literal piece of shit.

Tonight’s episode preview: Butters is selling vapes, Randy moves to the country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2018 7:19 PM

[quote][R2] sounds like a shill. Not a paid shill but one of those pathetic self appointed shills who go all over the internet advertising for whatever their favorite thing is.

Oh - I kind of thought this is okay on anonymous internet forums. You sound like you're the self-appointed internet police.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2018 9:05 PM

Not. A. Single. Laugh.

Again.

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2018 2:58 AM

I’ve actually seen a lot of South Park fans online say that they hope it ends sometime soon. I don’t know, I’m still kind of hopeful. I’ve seen some people speculate that Matt and Trey are working on some other project and SP isn’t their main focus, but that’s just speculation.

I really wanted to like this episode but vaping is so four years ago. The funniest part was Cartman constantly threatening to call Ronan Farrow on Kyle. Maybe it’s time to age the kids up to 5th grade?

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2018 3:07 AM

R77 Oooh vapes. South Park really hitting the current topics from last year.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2018 4:52 AM

They didn't even come up with a single funny joke though. Not once did I even crack a smile or think to myself that anything was clever or amusing. It was all completely played out, tedious, boring, and unfunny.

I used to love this show.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2018 5:02 AM

I thought last nights episode was the best episode of this season so far. Love that they gave Kenny the main storyline, because he’s often been shelved lately due to the popularity of Butters, Tweek and Craig.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2018 2:45 AM

I agree, R83, but that's kind of a low bar.

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2018 3:24 AM

R84 I wonder if they are going to renew after Season 23

by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2018 3:39 AM

Trey just turned 50. He was my student at the University of Colorado. I see him every couple of years. He is tired but he and Matt feel an obligation to this huge staff they have. I think they should fully fund everyone's retirement and call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2018 8:57 AM

Btw, if you ignore the negative post on this thread, you'll see that it's mostly two people. Mostly.

by Anonymousreply 87November 2, 2018 9:03 AM

Some episodes are much better than others. When they tackle certain topics and themes, there's sometimes a struggle to work through the plot while accenting humor. Crudeness gets over-used. I still like South Park, and am looking forward to future season episodes. It surpasses so much junk on TV.

by Anonymousreply 88November 2, 2018 9:30 AM

Thanks R86. I really love South Park and would love to see it continue but I was just curious because their contract is up next year and they hadn’t renewed. I hope they do something more with Coon and Friends, because I love those episodes and storylines. The video games are pretty great too.

by Anonymousreply 89November 2, 2018 4:12 PM

SoDo SoPa was genius and nailed every aspect of gentrification so perfectly it deserves an Emmy. Even after 5 watching, it’s cycnical humor perfected. I still like South Park more than the Simpsons or any other cartoon show.

by Anonymousreply 90November 2, 2018 4:44 PM

Loved SodoSoPa as well, and loved the ending where Kenny gave the doll to his sister. Also, the voiceover over the SoDoSoPa commercial had me rolling.

Put It Down also should have won the Emmy. Both stories were great, two great songs... SP at its best

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 2, 2018 4:58 PM

Anyone watch on Wednesday? Looks like they are retracting their previous beliefs about global warming

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2018 4:55 PM

Never liked it. The two creators were cute. Libertarian weren't they?

by Anonymousreply 93November 9, 2018 6:21 PM

Yes, 92. And this was the first really good episode of the season so far. It was very funny, and they basically apologized for mocking Al Gore and Global Warming before, which... shows character. And they did it in a hilarious way.

I kinda loved it. And I either hated or have been 'meh' on every other episode this season, so hopefully this is a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 94November 10, 2018 2:23 AM

So glad they reversed their stance on global warming. It was getting tiresome hearing people refer to global warming as a “manbearpig” due to the show

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2018 3:46 PM

That scene of the manbearpig denier going on and on with his rant (first denying the existence and then after a short peek behind going "well, it's not like we can do about it now anyway!") while manbearpig was killing the other people in the backround was so great.

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2018 4:04 PM

I like the "All About the Mormons" episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2018 12:13 AM

I thought last night's episode, Buddha's Box, was pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2018 1:09 AM

Anything with Cartman in it is good.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2018 1:11 AM

I love it. LOVE it.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2018 1:56 AM

R98, it was terrible. The message to people suffering from anxiety and depression is to just "get over it"? The "people spend too much time on their phones" is tired and old. The PC babies are just annoying and unfunny. Probably the worst episode of the season so far.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2018 2:38 AM

R101 I'm not sure that was the message.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2018 10:45 AM

It was obviously and blatantly the message. It was unfunny and completely off. Sad, because the last couple of episodes were actually half-way decent.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2018 12:52 PM

Anyone watch last night? I thought it was really good aside from Randy’s B plot

by Anonymousreply 104September 26, 2019 7:10 PM

R77 wow, Cartman punched Butters for Kyle? (well, Ike, but still) It really has been a very, very long time since I've watched any SP.

The last full episode I saw was years ago, iirc the one where Cartman gets a girlfriend and becomes 'nice' at exactly the moment the others need his evil skills. Craig & Tweek were a new couple then - are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 105September 26, 2019 7:26 PM

R105 yes they are still together

by Anonymousreply 106September 26, 2019 8:02 PM

The songs still slap.

I love Cartman's suicide-rap 'Give Life A Try' and Craig & Tweek's 'Put It Down' (the anti-distracted-driving anthem).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2019 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!