Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo Ventimiglia - what do we know?

I thought he was a charmer and a looker when I watched Heroes. Now he's hit the jackpot with This is Us - 4.5 million this season, along with his co-stars. He seems grounded and pleasant on talk shoes. Is he? Or, any dirt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2018 11:44 PM

He can sit on my face anytime

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2018 10:18 PM

I wanted Heroes era Milo and Adrian Pasdar to tag team me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Born with a slight defect in the muscles in his face which gives him a crooked smile and causes him to slow his speech when pronouncing certain words.

High school mate of his told me Milo is uncut. Locker room sighting, no homosex.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Raised and active Scientologist - cultist with an egocentric streak who is willing to cut people off for not believing in the crazy sci-fi religion.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2018 10:23 PM

dated Alexis Bledel and Hayden Panettiere when they were much younger than him on the shows he was with in with them

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2018 10:31 PM

He’s a Scientologist?

That’s all we need to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2018 10:35 PM

He's a clam! Oh darn

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2018 10:37 PM

Baby's got a lot to hide, apparently. Or he's an idiot.

There is NO other excuse for being a $cio shit.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2018 10:39 PM

Not much of an Italian stallion but the cheeks are fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2018 10:42 PM

He hides his current GF.

There was some award show he brought her to. One of those evening talk shows, "Access Hollywood" or 'EXTRA", reported Milo surreptitiously had her brought into the event. Someone managed to take some photos. She looked very plain. I just remember her having dark hair. .

What's that about, hiding a partner? Neither of them are married. They're not having an affair. I don't understand when celebs do this, it only makes fans more curious, not less.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2018 10:47 PM

Has inverted nipples

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2018 10:53 PM

Certain shots in This Is Us that Milo's ass is just a distraction. Not the opening scene of the series. Rather shots w him in 80's with his family and in the kitchen. Whoa!

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2018 10:55 PM

Didnt he beat up Alexis Bledel at one time?

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2018 10:58 PM

He beat up her pussy, yes.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2018 11:01 PM

Really pretty. Not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2018 11:34 PM

Wait, what? He's a Scientologist? That can't be true, right?

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2018 11:43 PM

Does the Scientology rumor come from having a date or meeting Tom Cruise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2018 11:48 PM

His current gf is pretty and well connected/wealthy but not in the spotlight. A perfect partner for someone like him.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote]His current gf is pretty and well connected/wealthy but not in the spotlight. A perfect partner for someone like him.

Then it couldn't be the GF he brought into the award show last year. She wasn't pretty at all.

Wealthy? She works in marketing? Is this her? Kelly Egarian. You think she's pretty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2018 6:09 AM

This must be her, she's very plain. Even in the above pics in makeup, she's not pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2018 6:10 AM

R20, I think she's very pretty.

I echo the poster above - I have crushed on him since Heroes, and thank you for that butt shot.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2018 6:18 AM

[quote]dated Alexis Bledel and Hayden Panettiere when they were much younger than him on the shows he was with in with them

I remember when he and Hayden started dated. During one interview a reporter asked him about working with her and Milo responded that he would have to wait until her birthday to say all the things he wanted to say about her (she was 17 at the time). Now people would call him a sex pest like how Twitter is going crazy about Drake dating an 18 year old who he's known she was 16.

That's the reason Milo is low-key with his relationships --the press scrutiny was intense when they got together.

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2018 6:19 AM

He's very sexy, but if he's scientologist he's dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2018 6:21 AM

Milo doesn't smoke or drink at all, and has been a lacto-vegetarian all his life.

He certainly picked the right partner for a while, in Hayden P. - both are PETA members.

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2018 6:21 AM

He's not a confirmed Clam at all. That is a rumor based on a Hollywood Reporter/Page Six story showing him walking behind Cruise and others at one point.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2018 6:27 AM

The Scieno rumor came from a Page Six story years ago about a bunch of celebrities having lunch with Tom Cruise and Will Smith. Scientologists are always recruiting, it doesn't mean the actors actually took the bait.

[quote]After those famous faces exited the building a whole slew of other notable stars walked out of the building generating choruses of, “Oh my god, he/she’s a Scientologist?!?”

People like Milo Ventimiglia, Anna Kendrick, Eric Dane, Chad Michael Murray and “The Big Bang Theory” star Johnny Galecki. Don’t misunderstand me, this in no way suggests these five are believers in L. Ron Hubbard’s religion — and if they are, there’s nothing wrong with that either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2018 6:28 AM

"and if they are, there’s nothing wrong with that either. "

Other than it being a blackmailing money-hoarding murderous cult based on a shitty science fiction story.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2018 6:34 AM

He played a gay teen in 1997 in one of the BOYS’ LIFE short compilations:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2018 8:00 AM

Hot guy

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2018 8:53 AM

[quote][R20], I think she's very pretty.

Sorry, that's not pretty. I work with pretty women, fashion models, women who look great without makeup.

In the makeup free photo, she looks younger, too young like a teenager. Yet, not pretty. His GF has the sort of face which will not age well, in makeup, she already looks older than her age.

She's sure not his physical equal. He can do much better, his two exes were attractive women.

I've noticed a lot of hot looking actors are dating very homely looking women. Wonder what the hell that's about. Do these guys need to be the prettier on in the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2018 8:55 AM

[quote]Sorry, that's not pretty.

Jesus Christ, she’s not pretty TO YOU. Maybe he doesn’t care for the empty-headed, eating disorder-inflicted women that YOU work with. It’s fucking ridiculous to compare ANY PERSON’S looks (male or female) to a goddamn fashion model.

Where's a 2x4 when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2018 9:18 AM

Why didn't he get his weird sunken nipples fixed?

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2018 9:46 AM

[Quote] That's the reason Milo is low-key with his relationships --the press scrutiny was intense when they got together.

I remember when their characters on Heroes [italic]finally[/italic] interacted, there was alot of chemistry. And lots of grainy photos of them together on set. Then the second Hayden turned 18, they stopped trying to hide their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2018 4:10 PM

He's hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]Jesus Christ, she’s not pretty TO YOU. Maybe he doesn’t care for the empty-headed, eating disorder-inflicted women that YOU work with. It’s fucking ridiculous to compare ANY PERSON’S looks (male or female) to a goddamn fashion model. Where's a 2x4 when you need it?

A 2X4 huh? You don't have to go the violence route! Moron.

So, your deduction is that all beautiful women are empty headed? What an absurd notion. I know tons of good looking women who aren't models. One is a scientist! Another, a book editor. You equate beauty with a lack of brain power? How ridiculous!

What makes you think I work with anorexic models who vomit up every meal and smoke all day? Perhaps I'm a half-size model booker, you have no idea 'who' I work with. Simply based on me finding his GF very plain and not pretty at all, you made the assumption I work with underweight models. She's not pretty. I'm entitled to that opinion.

Ironically, his GF looks very sickly, pale and underweight! Yet, you are going on about assume the types of models I know?! That's rich!

Remember, people photograph at l least 10 pounds heavier. Can you imagine how thin that woman is in person! She looks way older than her supposed 31 years.

I simply do not find his GF attractive. His two exes, while looking nothing alike, are both examples of very attractive women. Even with minimal makeup, Hayden is gorgeous, Alexis is also gorgeous, she has amazing eyes.

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2018 4:26 PM

Hayden is from the LiLo school of celebrity. Whored out as soon as her pubes came in.

by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2018 5:20 PM

He's so beautiful.l..talented and seems like a sweet guy....but Scientology? Id be happier to hear that he was a serial killer

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2018 5:36 PM

R37 there is zero evidence he is a Scientologist

by Anonymousreply 38September 27, 2018 5:44 PM

He looks like a Scientologist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2018 5:46 PM

One of the few male celebrities brave enough to present hole in that movie Pathology.

by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2018 6:18 PM

Is his girlfriend pretty?

by Anonymousreply 41September 27, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]I wanted Heroes era Milo and Adrian Pasdar to tag team me.

Dude, I *still* want [italic]Heroes[/italic]-era Milo and Adrian Pasdar to tag team me. They were hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2018 9:11 AM

Milo & Adrian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2018 9:14 AM

R20 She’s much prettier in person. Also, her family is very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2018 9:18 AM

jabbers like a country bumkin on talk shows

who cares

his fukhole is willing to play 24/7

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2018 9:26 AM

r45 = Purposely Bad Speller

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2018 9:27 AM

he mus be gay to be with that fugly frog hayden::::::::::::good god.

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2018 9:28 AM

[quote]A 2X4 huh? You don't have to go the violence route! Moron.

Now that I’ve read your response R35, I’m thinking of something heavier. Possibly metal.

[quote]So, your deduction is that all beautiful women are empty headed? What an absurd notion. I know tons of good looking women who aren't models. One is a scientist! Another, a book editor. You equate beauty with a lack of brain power? How ridiculous!

Uh...i’m pretty sure that I didn’t say ANY of this...

[quote]Remember, people photograph at l least 10 pounds heavier. Can you imagine how thin that woman is in person! She looks way older than her supposed 31 years.

I'm not shallow, so I try not to retain minutiae like that. In fact, I'd rather repeatedly slam my hand into a car door.

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2018 9:54 AM

Girls. GIRLS! You are both pretty girls! Now let's get back to this pretty man!

by Anonymousreply 49September 28, 2018 10:14 AM

Sicilian and English/Scottish heritage. You can see the English, and of course the Sicilian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 28, 2018 10:18 AM

The weird connections, or apparently lack of connections, under the skin, add a kick to the features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 28, 2018 10:20 AM

Played gay in the horror movie ‘Cursed’ too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 28, 2018 10:26 AM

I really hope the friend who claims he’s uncut is wrong. Yuck. That would kill the fantasy completely.

by Anonymousreply 53September 28, 2018 10:42 AM

Yes. I don't like thinking of Milo as having Cigar Dong.

by Anonymousreply 54September 28, 2018 10:43 AM

R47 Fugly?? Seriously??

R52 That movie is a mess but i still love it.

by Anonymousreply 55September 28, 2018 4:10 PM

[quote]Also, her family is very wealthy.

Who gives a flying fuck that his Plain Jane sickly looking GF's family is "very wealthy"?! WTF does that have to do with his career? Are you implying he's a gold digger? That might explain why he's dating such a Plain Jane.

The last name Egarian sounds Mid-Eastern or Armenian. If it's Mid-Eastern, then, yes, she's likely from wealth. All the Mid-Eastern people I know are wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 56September 28, 2018 7:06 PM

I really like him on This Is Us, except for that long, greasy used-car-salesman hair! Why?? Nobody had that hair in the 80s. More like 1974.

by Anonymousreply 57September 28, 2018 7:23 PM

he is absolutely gorgeous and i hope he is uncut because i love sucking uncut dick.

by Anonymousreply 58September 28, 2018 7:25 PM

tease

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 28, 2018 7:30 PM

Twink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 28, 2018 7:32 PM

Lucky r58. Milo offered to let him suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 61September 28, 2018 7:33 PM

Greasy hot Italian mechanic who lives next door. 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 28, 2018 7:34 PM

[quote] dated Alexis Bledel and Hayden Panettiere when they were much younger than him

Their age difference later changed??

by Anonymousreply 63September 28, 2018 7:35 PM

Good legs and butt?

by Anonymousreply 64September 28, 2018 7:36 PM

I dinde post the line that is the object of your snark, but yeah - the age difference does change a bit in proportion. If you are 18 and date an 18 year old, its a big difference. If you are 58 and date a 48 year old, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 65September 28, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote] Who gives a flying fuck that his Plain Jane sickly looking GF's family is "very wealthy"?! WTF does that have to do with his career? Are you implying he's a gold digger? That might explain why he's dating such a Plain Jane.

Do you see what happened there? By the end of the paragraph, YOU end up clearly giving a flying fuck yourself.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

by Anonymousreply 66September 28, 2018 7:37 PM

28 and date 18. didn't

by Anonymousreply 67September 28, 2018 7:37 PM

R19, R20 and R21 you sound like high school kids — how old are you?

by Anonymousreply 68September 28, 2018 7:44 PM

The ONLY draw back is the palsy mouth.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2018 7:52 PM

R58 like you would ever have access to his dick

by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2018 8:00 PM

I need to see him in swimming trunks.

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2018 8:01 PM

Drawback is one word, R69, you illiterate cretin.

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]Do you see what happened there? By the end of the paragraph, YOU end up clearly giving a flying fuck yourself. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

You THINK before YOU post. YOU keep ranting about his Plain Jane GF coming from a wealthy family, I don't care. I assume YOU did, YOU keep bringing it up. You keep mentioning it as if it's some badge of honour that he's dating a 'rich girl'.

I don't care, yet I did mention that could be why he's dating such a plain woman, he's either a gold digger or he's leery of them. If that's the case, she's perfect for him. If she has her own money, she won't be a leech.

If he's as desirable as everyone here thinks he is, as far as her looks, he can do much better. Me questioning his motives doesn't mean I care what this chick's background is. What don't you comprehend?

Could be this dude is leery of gold diggers. I know nothing about him.

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2018 9:57 PM

R73 is clearly unhinged. He’s definitely not a gold digger but dating someone with means that doesn’t like the spotlight and that doesn’t want him for his money could be something he’s looking for at this point in his life. Also, plain Jane? Whatever

by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2018 7:25 AM

Oh, man. That photo at R59. And R62. The Black hair, his skin tone (bronze--I guess?), the mouth thing (probably makes him self-conscious and an insecure mess), body from Olympus...so fucking HOT.

by Anonymousreply 75September 29, 2018 9:42 AM

R74, just hates losing an argument.

His GF is fug, DEAL.

by Anonymousreply 76September 29, 2018 4:48 PM

R75 Agreed, he is hot. There is something in his eyes that makes him seem kind, which is a huge turn-on, despite the palsy mouth.

by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2018 4:20 PM

He's the kind of guy who lets you come first.

by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2018 5:09 PM

he fucking took venus's arms!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote]He's the kind of guy who lets you come first.

Wonder if he only fucks his fug GF doggie style. Her face! 🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2018 7:56 PM

He's starring in an upcoming romantic comedy with JLo.

JLo may not be the best actress, but her romcoms are pretty good. I'm a big fan of Maid in Manhattan, and Monster in Law.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2018 8:04 PM

He can cum in me, anytime!

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2018 9:27 PM

I really enjoy JLO in rom-coms and I loved her domestic thriller film with the rotten husband who stalked her. That was actually a really good film. Didn't she do a similar film with her young hot neighbor who stalked her?

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2018 10:25 PM

Fun Fact: Alyssa Milano revealed over the summer that her son is named after Milo Ventimiglia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2018 11:39 PM

Big Gay Following: Milo Ventimiglia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2018 11:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!