Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why hasn't Tom Cruise married for a fourth time?

When he and Nicole divorced, he was nearly hysterical about finding a new wife, and the rumors were he had a team of people auditioning prospective wives for him until they found Katie Holmes. But after they divorced, there's been no high-rpofile dating or attempts to remarry. What happened to make this time different from the last time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 19, 2018 10:42 PM

He just hasn't found the right girl to indoctrinate into his cult yet.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2018 8:45 PM

his pussy is worn out

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2018 8:48 PM

Why even bother. If Tom's friends or people are reading this. A 4th time makes him look like a Little girl playing Barbie Dolls hooking up with GI Joe or visa versa. No self respecting dude wants a 4th wife. Good Lord! Oh yeah Good Zenu.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2018 8:52 PM

He does NOT need a 4th wife

He had 2 adopted kids with Nicole

he had 1 biological kid with Katie

The so-called GAY rumors have now transitioned to "he's probably BISEXUAL"

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2018 9:03 PM

He's got a lot of egg on his face from Katie. She let the world know she had had to escape.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2018 9:17 PM

When you get to your fourth spouse, you start looking like a punchline.

And people wonder WTF is wrong with you.

I think his people know this.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2018 9:20 PM

Maybe it stems from the disappointment upon finding that Katie didn’t have a dick.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2018 9:22 PM

If he really wanted another spouse, David Miscavige could easily find a docile young girl from Scientology's ranks. He obviously doesn't want another spouse.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2018 9:23 PM

His last marriage ended in an explosion of embarrassing publicity, so I don't think he'll marry again until he's 100% confident that he's found the perfect wife.

That is, someone who will not only bring him positive publicity and make him look young and virile, but who can be absolutely controlled - no money of her own, no family, no friends or allies outside the cult. But of course his two requirements contradict each other, anyone famous enough to make him part of a "power couple" is going to have too many resources of her own to suit him.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2018 10:41 PM

Ten years is a long time these days.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2018 11:26 PM

His whole show for Katie was a bit of a spectacle. Jumping up and down on Oprah's couch about how much he loved her. The rumor is that Katie was pregnant with Chris Klein's kid who was a bit of a mess. She is very Catholic and could not get an abortion so she was hand-picked to be Tom's wife. Chris signed away parental rights for a career-saving stint in rehab and a promise of roles when he got out. Since Katie got out, Tom has never even tried to see Suri.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2018 12:07 AM

The last couple of cult girlfriends didn't work out. Maybe he's given up. He seems completely asexual and incapable of relating to other humans in a casual, friendly way.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2018 12:11 AM

"Why hasn't Tom Cruise married for a fourth time?"

He needs time on the couch.

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2018 12:16 AM

Tom loves THA PUSSAY, y'all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2018 12:20 AM

Who wants to go for four, gawd!

Halle, Angie, J-Lo, Kate, Drew, Janet, Kim, Demi -

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2018 12:30 AM

I think R9 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2018 1:04 AM

A better question is this: Who would want to marry Tom?! A Peter Pan nut-job involved in the Scientology cult and with all sorts of rumors swirling around his sexual orientation. Despite the fringe benefits of being his wife, they come with a heavy price and most normal women would run in the opposite direction away from him. He's way too high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2018 1:28 AM

It's a risky business.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2018 1:33 AM

Risky Business...but not Mission Impossible

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2018 1:36 AM

He's ready to settle down with Miss Cabbage.

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2018 1:48 AM

He has a bad case of thetans.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2018 3:47 AM

R19 wins

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2018 3:52 AM

What about Courtney Stodden. She would probably like to get set up.

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2018 3:58 AM

As a very gay man, I frankly have never thought of Tom being a homo. He’s prob not gay as most of people think he is.

He’s just weird and very private

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2018 3:58 AM

Maybe he is gay. Are there any rumours about him liking men?

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2018 4:01 AM

R25 Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2018 4:03 AM

Poor R25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2018 4:05 AM

R5 More like cum on his face, not egg.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2018 4:40 AM

Nobody would want to marry Tom, R17, except some devoted cult member who wants to rise in her "church" heirarchy.

No starlet would do it, marrying him basically ruined Katie Holmes' career, and the culr's reputation has sunk even further in the public opinion. Plus tumor has it that Cruise has made some powerful enemies within the film industry, publicity isn't worth that kind of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2018 6:02 AM

The bearding and closeting is exhausting -- maybe he finally feels he doesn't have to do it anymore.

Xenu knows he's made enough money.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2018 6:16 AM

Cher is available.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2018 6:24 AM

His career is past the pauperize stage, he literally moved to FL so he is done with the fame part of Hollywood. He just shows up once a project is aligned, does his business and goes home. There isn't really anything left for a star like him and Will. They reached the top, now they just slide down to icon stage.

by Anonymousreply 32September 25, 2018 2:31 AM

paparazzi ^

by Anonymousreply 33September 25, 2018 2:32 AM

If you look at his wives - Mimi Rogers - needed a beard. Nicole Kidman, needed a green card, Katie Holmes needed a father for her child. Each of his brides needed something and in exchange, he got a beard of his own. He needs a Kelly Preston. A fellow Scientologist who will put up with all his antics. The problem is, I honestly think he wants out which is why he hasn't married a fellow SCI.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2018 2:37 AM

I don't know but it's better than Leo changing out his 23 year old model beard every year. By this point, clearly Leo's dating life is loudly and intentionally signalling "I'm gay". Cruise may just want to take a breather, a la George Clooney. Once he hits the 55 marker, he may find his own Amal.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2018 2:56 AM

R32 Ha, I was breaking my brain trying to understand what the "pauperize stage" of a movie star's career might be.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2018 3:00 AM

No woman is stupid enough to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2018 3:06 PM

Yikes, R35. Tom has been 56 for months now. Someone better tell him to start looking for his Amal Ron Hubbard.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2018 6:20 PM

So true what the above poster said about the fourth marriage making everyone think "WTF is wrong with that person?"

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2018 12:30 AM

Tom needs to learn all the right moves.

by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2018 1:28 AM

He's too busy nude wrestling with hunky hustlers.

by Anonymousreply 41September 27, 2018 2:16 AM

And me r41!

by Anonymousreply 42September 27, 2018 2:32 AM

both pathetic and sad that the man who seemingly had the world by the balls gave it all away for a cult and because he needed 24/7 worship even from his/a "religion"...

when is the last time he has sat down for a "REAL" interview? so so calculating it all is and how he only goes on the late night talk show circuit and the shows and the hosts that will SICKENING OVER THE TOP kiss his ass! fallon, corden (they both kiss ass every single show, but they go out of their way to up the ante with cruise!)..

total "goner" he is as he plans on moving to the very expensive penthouse near the cult headquarters there in florida.. don't ALL religions build expensive penthouses for any parishioners? and he cruise thinks TRULY THINKS this is normal, okay, proper, decent, appropriate no matter what? no matter who he is or thinks he is that ANY religion/church/faith does this? for anyone?

interesting in that are we suppose to believe that he hasn't not only been on a date, but not even had sex with a woman for 6 years since the holmes divorce? the cult frowns on masturbation too, if he did it, he would LITERALLY have to say so in his sec checks/audit sessions!...

damn the story (and book?) ole suri can tell when she hits 18! 'daddy dearest" anyone?!

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2018 2:20 PM

He's not bearding anymore

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2018 2:22 PM

R35 some of his beards are even younger than 23 like 20 or 18

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2018 2:23 PM

[quote]the cult frowns on masturbation too

Wow, I didn't know that. If I were a Scieno, they'd have me in a dungeon somewhere lol!

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2018 2:23 PM

Get married for what? He's already done that many times. got kids already. no need for another marriage.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2018 2:24 PM

If Suri was Tom's biological kid, scientology would have fought tooth and nail to keep her (Suri) in the fold. Also no one is saying Tom is bisexual. Everyone thinks he's gay. Also Scientology is overtly anti-gay, so Tom or John Travolta aren't coming out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2018 2:35 PM

Clams are doing it for themselves

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2018 2:39 PM

If you want to get out of a cult R34 you don't move closer to them. If anything you get as far away as possible and surround yourself with people that are not in the cult.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2018 2:53 PM

#48! that's the big elephant in the room isn't it? how is it that the man who has all the power, the money, the attorneys, super fame and so on is NOT the one who gets custody of a child? in fact, not even HALF custody, but ONLY visiting rights (10 days a month)? even more "interesting"? cruise seemingly didn't even FIGHT for suri, not full custody, not half custody, didn't contest the divorce, zilch, nada, zero?!...

is it any wonder that ole katie must have HUGE cards to play... i mean ole tommy got the other 2 now grown kids, so what was the difference? katie had a lawyer dad and kidman didn't? katie fought for suri and kidman didn't fight for the 2 adopted children?...

and NOR do i believe that any "pre-nup" would have cruise sign away and agree to in case of divorce any children either! unless he truly is that beyond pathological narcissist mentally ill that any child after a divorce would be too time consuming and a nuisance for him and his work to take care of!. then again, .he had no problem with that/this possible explanation when he had the 2 culties now grown children living with him as they grew up!..

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2018 3:00 PM

Cruise got full custody of the two adopted kids because Nicole couldn't have cared less about them.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2018 3:05 PM

With the exception of Suri and Katie, they all seem to have very weird ideas of parenting. Nicole and Tom weren't even invited to Bella's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2018 3:12 PM

Cruise is such a crazy, brainwashed moron. Millions of dollars and he can afford to live in any number of beautiful places, but instead he's in shithole Clearwater, Florida all so he can be closer to that mindless cult. I've been to Clearwater and it's a dump, full of shitty McMansions and strip malls. His UK residence isn't any better, it's at the Scieno compound miles and miles outside of London, basically in the middle of the woods.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2018 11:32 PM

#54 i know right! can anyone fathom being a mid 50's year old with so much fame, power and money and willingly? allowing some little "religion" to dictate and also make them feel guilty about EVERY SINGLE THING in their lives 24/7 365 days of the year every year every decade? and pay for the privilege? to literally emasculate himself before another man (miscavige) by actually saluting him on a stage in front of a crowd? by making said man a sociopath his bestest buddy! if cruise had stayed a catholic, would he expect the pope to be his bestest buddy and hang out with him doing all kinds of non religious activities including being best man at 2 of his 3 failed marriages? would he expect the pope to have sent his "minions" from ROME to kiss his ass 24/7 for decades for anything he wants as well? i don't think so!... cruise? he shouldn't be walking the streets much less on a film set!

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2018 1:24 PM

OFF TOPIC, BUT... with the new photos of cruise on the set of "top gun" the sequel, the media is raving just how good he looks and how he looks half his age?.. really? sure he looks good for his age, but half his age?...

it's called having a naturally "boyish" face, hair color, make=up, lighting and so on.. in reality, all anyone has to do is look at his face upclose at recent red carpet premieres... he has forehead lines, big time crow's feet and lines under his eyes and starting to get a bit of a wrinkled neck too.... just saying...

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2018 1:32 PM

Is he still a fighter pilot in the new Top Gun? A man his age who's still a military fighter pilot is absolutely ludicrous. In fact, a man his age who was career military would most likely be retired.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2018 2:31 PM

[quote]Why hasn't Tom Cruise married for a fourth time?

Because he's an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2018 2:44 PM

He gay.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2018 2:49 PM

An actor like Keanu Peeves, 54 and never married, oh sure he bullshit a lot saying he wanted to marry but he never ever wanted to marry male or female but he has certainly had his boyfriends, no girlfriends, ever. No not Jennifer or Charlie, or Sophie, or China. He has no girlfriends and neither does Tom.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2018 2:52 PM

#57.. he is suppose to be in the top gun sequel, now a top gun instructor, but of course, something will "happen" and he'll and ONLY HE will just HAVE TO get in the cockpit and save the day! surprise surprise! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!...the only question is 1) how much will he run 2) how much he'll ride a motorcycle and 3) how young will the new love interest be compared to him!... and 4) how much lighting and makeup and camera angle and what not will make him appear younger then he is.... remember back in top gun 1986 he smile and cockiness was considered cool and hot.. now these 2 attributes for his character or ANY character he plays in any movie is seen as pathetic and weirdo!...

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2018 6:55 PM

"Katie... She let the world know she had had to escape."

But then she knew that before she signed the contract, didn't she?

As long as she is his kid's mom she'll live a life of luxury. Dallying in acting when she feels like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2018 7:01 PM

I don't understand why the Scienos didn't fix him up with Laura Prepon. She's a heavy-duty clam with a decent career of her own. Not A-list, but not much worse than Katie Holmes.

Also, nice tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2018 7:08 PM

#63... because although she's a cultie she's 1) too old for him 2) too much of her own woman so he can't control her and 3) she has done "risque" acting work like in the clip you posted.... all 3 negatives for him...

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2018 7:58 PM

If he wants to marry/beard again his wife should be a small framed woman someone with similar size to Witherspoon/Kristen Stewart not some gigantic woman like Holmes or Kidman

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2018 8:04 PM

I'll give you the first two, R64, but Nicole showed ass and tits a-plenty in Eyes Wide Shut, a film she did with Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2018 9:30 PM

There was also a pretty raw sex scene in EWS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2018 9:32 PM

Laura Prepon is WAY dykey. Even is she really is straight, she just comes off as a total DYKE. No way Tammy would want her for a fake romance.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2018 9:34 PM

Kidman's tits made me gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2018 9:35 PM

Kidman is total dyke too but she's better at faking

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2018 9:36 PM

Kidman is very femme. She can play straight easily.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2018 9:38 PM

Kidman is not very femme she just pretends to be

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2018 9:40 PM

Kidman always seemed like such a Martian to me. Not gay or straight, just . . . odd.

I think her best onscreen chemistry was with Ewan McGregor, but he could have chemistry with a letterbox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2018 9:44 PM

Kidman in Bush Christmas her first film role

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2018 9:44 PM

Kidman looking like a tranny and uglier than Laura Dern and Allison Janney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2018 9:44 PM

I am not a Tom Cruise fan but every 5 or 10 years I see him in a movie and think he's kind of hot if quite bizarre. He's a lot less ridiculous than, say, Redford was when Redford started getting old.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2018 9:45 PM

I thought her first role was BMX Bandits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2018 9:46 PM

why does she insist on that level of botox and wrinkle free? The shine of it all.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2018 9:47 PM

Tom Cruise in his prime was something. He had--or his publicist was able to create--a real mystique for him. He never should have fired Pat Kingsley.

He was beautiful in Eyes Wide Shut. Very Patrick Bateman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2018 9:48 PM

Suri is William Mapother's kid.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2018 9:51 PM

He was hot in Collateral directed by Michael Mann

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2018 9:55 PM

I thought she was Chris Klein's kid?

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2018 9:55 PM

The ol'girl is tired of the hollywood bearding game.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2018 9:58 PM

He used to be so hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2018 9:58 PM

R83 Cruise cannot have kids so they did next best thing and his cousin donated Mapother sperm.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2018 9:59 PM

That is just a gossipy guess. No real truth to it...

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2018 10:02 PM

R34, why would Kidman need a green card? She is American. Born in Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2018 10:06 PM

#66 the difference with kidman being "risque" during eyes wide shut was during this time, cruise was basically out of scientology because of kidman's influence... from what i have read, it was him and kidman and scientology was out in the cold, as was his "friendship" with miscavige, down to only sending him a card for the holidays and ignoring his phone calls... soon after eyes wide shut, when they started having marriage issues, is when operation get cruise back in the cult NO MATTER WHAT and first things encourage the marital problems with kidman who was seen as ENEMY #1 began...

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2018 10:13 PM

He actually can relate to and converse with people in what seems like a totally normal way. A relative worked on MI:3 and had some time with him. Perfectly decent guy, friendly, all about work, no weird shit.

The weird shit is all away from regular people. As far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2018 10:16 PM

Hmm, r90. Though I believe you and your relatve’s experience, I think there are two Toms.

Bottom line: why would a movie star want to hang out with a bunch of Scientologists, in order to get free work? That’s DISGUSTING. Tom Cruise has a crew of clams, slaving away for him regularly, and he does not pay them a penny.

Look, I get that A list celebrities need security staff, makeup artists, stylists, publicists, the works, but free labor??? That’s fucking obscene.

Fuck Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2018 10:22 PM

At least he didn't beard with underage girls like tinymeat homosexual Pitt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2018 10:27 PM

No, r92, he just paid a private investigator to tap his wife’s phone, and record all of her phone conversations. Fortunately for Tom, the PI took the entire rap, and is still rotting in prison.

Wonder how much he had to pay for that “business venture”?

Interestingly enough, his marriage to Kidman broke down immediately and suddenly, after this.

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2018 10:42 PM

#91.. slave labor for him done by members of his OWN "religion"... by his "RELIGION"! a "religion" of all things! work done on his houses, cars, motorcycles, airplane hangar, movie set trailer, staffing his homes! and now? working on a expensive penthouse in cult headquarters clearwater! what kind of person thinks no matter who they are or think they are that a "religion" ANY RELIGION/CHUCH/FAITH doing this for them, no matter what, is normal? okay? proper? appropriate?.. cruise was raised a catholic... if he had stayed a catholic would he expect the pope to hang out with him and be his bestest buddy and do all kinds of non religious activities including being best man at 2 of his 3 failed marriages? would he expect the pope to send his "minions" to kiss his ass 24/7 for decades now? this is true moral bankruptcy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2018 10:51 PM

I wonder if having free labor (basically slave labor) to do anything and everything for him is a big reason why Cruise stays in the church. Maybe If he didn't have all the free labor and people waiting on him hand and foot, he wouldn't be all that devoted to SciFitology?

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2018 12:17 AM

I remember reading somewhere that the contract with Katie Holmes was she got 5 million a year for 5 years. Their marriage lasted not much longer than that.

He kind of fucked himself because there aren't any high profile actresses who would marry him now due to $cio. On the other hand, I think Kirstie Alley is available.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2018 1:02 AM

the latest rumor of him being in recouperation from a broken leg or some such and the fancy hotel staff has been instructed to walk backwards into his suite and not look at him as he doesnt want people to see that he cant instantly cure himself of the injury thru his scientology powers.........when you are that far gone mentally, its hard to have an intimate relationship I would imagine. He has sold off most of his real estate and is now ensconced in some adjoining scientology property somewhere completely imbedded in the brainwashed crazy ........

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2018 8:28 PM

Scis think they can cure themselves from illnesses?

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2018 10:34 PM

#97, #98 and yet? breaking his ankle in that stunt for the last mission movie? he's a HIGH LEVEL OT 7 who is LITERALLY suppose to have various superpowers including powers over "MEST" (matter energy space time) AND ACCORDING to former high level officials who have left and spoken out against it, that he is seen as only 1 of 2 'big beings" on the entire planet, the other being of course the leader miscavige.. so basically?

HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BROKEN HIS ANKLE IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE!... what were they some secret 'sp's" or "pts" on the film crew very nearby that caused him to injure himself? gee, those high level powers and that being being position doesn't sound all that great if some one from catering can cause such a accident!..

. other examples? nancy cartwright (bart simpson voice) still wears glasses?! kirstie alley can't control her yo yo weight and her career in the toilet! john travolta can't grow any hair on his head and for a high level ot, shouldn't he 1) be able to grown hair on his head and 2) be so " all knowing and enlightened" that he shouldn't even care about himself being bald!... just a few examples of high level celebrity "OT'S" who are so brainwashed, stupid or have issues that they TRULY TRULY? do not see that they have been "had" for decades now! and literally are so blind to it all, they can't see the nose on their faces!...

now just imagine the literal 24/7 365 days of the year "pretzel" in his mind that cruise has to try to come up with to make sense of this! of WHY he broke his ankle in the first darn place and to rationalize it all and all away?!! he shouldn't be walking the streets, much less on a film set!..

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2018 7:50 PM

Wow that was some story r567

At the root of a lot of these “family alienator” stories are money issues. Certainly, that was the case in Chris Watts situation.

by Anonymousreply 100October 19, 2018 10:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!