Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Les Moonves Forced Himself on DL Fave Angela Lansbury!

"Coming off the cancellation of her iconic detective show, the star began pitching a new one. He informed her that she was too old to be on his network. She began to cry and stood up to go. He stood up too, taking her by the shoulders and telling her, “I can’t let you leave like this.” She reacted, suddenly touched. Then he shoved his tongue down her throat."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2018 7:47 AM

No it was Sharon Gless.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote]He stood up too, taking her by the shoulders and telling her, “I can’t let you leave like this.” She reacted, suddenly touched. Then he shoved his tongue down her throat.

Well, wouldn't you?"

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2018 5:48 PM

OP = worse than Hitler and Les Moonves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2018 5:49 PM

Maybe it was Tom Selleck!

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2018 5:50 PM

You guys are no fun. This could have been an epic thread filled with Cabot Cove/sex pest goodness, but no.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2018 5:54 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Angela was quick enough to keep him out of her pantaloons.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2018 6:27 PM

Don't even fuckin joke about Angela.....she is a fucking legend! A legend!

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2018 6:38 PM

If it had been Angela she would have shoved her own tongue right back down HIS throat!

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2018 6:40 PM

it's a well known fact Angela ran around the set of her exercise video stark naked screaming at the PAs- "My labia aren't going to dry themselves!!!"

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2018 6:42 PM

YOU in danger GURL!

Had to be said, OP. This also: die in greasefire Boris!

Only a Russian troll would try this shit! My thoughts exactly, R9.

I have the vapors! Where's the trusty DL emotional support animal when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2018 6:42 PM

You'd have to force me on her too.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2018 6:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2018 7:16 PM

R1 is a LOSER know-it-all.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2018 5:18 AM

"Look, Les Honey," said Angela recovering quickly, "I find you incredibly sexually attractive too."

"But you know, those typewriter ribbons don't pay for themselves."

"How about you drop by my bungalow later and we'll discuss all this over some sparkling Maine cranberry juice," she purred while snapping the elastic on her granny panties suggestively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2018 5:39 AM

"Do I detect an interest in some sexual kink, Les?"

"Because if so, I'm your gal..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2018 5:43 AM

What if Angela had succeeded in fucking her way into playing Christine Cagney?

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2018 6:46 AM

She pulled up her dress sans panties and said take a look at this! He left women alone for a few days afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2018 6:58 AM

Cagney and Lacey was cancelled five or six years before Les Moonves came to CBS. Murder, She Wrote was cancelled when he'd been there about a year.

It's more likely to be Angela than Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2018 4:32 PM

IT WAS TYNE DALY!

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2018 4:35 PM

Angela and Tyne have both played Rose in Gypsy. Couldn't they have recreated the Mr. Kringelein fake rape scene and scream and make a scene?

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2018 8:08 PM

I happen to know that Les Moonves had a huge thing for Angela after watching her exercise video "Positive Moves," and used to make Julie Chen wear a peach one-piece jumpsuit and reenact the hottest moments from it. It was humiliating for Julie, but kind of hot when you think about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2018 8:31 PM

Les Moonves in 2011: "When I first got to CBS, the sexiest woman on the network was Angela Lansbury but fortunately we’re doing a little bit better than that now."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2018 8:32 PM

I thought Jean Stapleton would've been more Les' type.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2018 6:50 AM

I don't believe this for a second.

And LBT is a noted two-faced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2018 6:56 AM

Numbers and Ghost Whisperer were cancelled in 2010 by CBS. I can see making a move on Jennifer Love Hewitt.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2018 6:58 AM

Ghost Whisperer, maybe, but Numbers came later. Anyway the description said it was an "iconic" show. GW perhaps. It did run for several years. Numbers did not.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2018 7:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!