Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh Dear. Bernie Sanders SON on CNN right now

Levi Sanders. LMAO what a weiner. He is running for Congress.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2018 8:47 AM

Yes, I'd MUCH rather have Don Jr or Eric Trump in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2018 12:23 PM

He does NOT have his father's endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2018 12:25 PM

He's so old....

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2018 1:36 PM

Yet his father is so young...

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2018 1:37 PM

His father has one foot in the grave R4.

Can't we get ANYONE fresh or invigorating? It's the same old tired candidates and now their families too!

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2018 1:40 PM

Hypocritical of the Sanders family to try to establish a dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2018 1:40 PM

Agree, R6

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2018 1:54 PM

Well done, Vlad!

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2018 1:58 PM

And not a single BernieBro will complain about the "Sanders political dynasty" the way they do about the Clintons.

They don't complain about the actual Bush political dynasty, either.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2018 2:10 PM

Levi has made some very odd, aggressive and tone-deaf comments on Facebook and on community board notes. Seems like an ill-tempered crank like his father.

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2018 2:34 PM

WE MUST STOP THIS CORONATION!

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2018 2:56 PM

This thread is useless without a PHOTO!

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2018 2:58 PM

Considering Bernie, this thread is better off without a photo.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2018 3:13 PM

Levi Sanders lost the NH primary because DLers didn't turn out enough.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2018 4:24 AM

I hope the fact that he lost means the people of New Hampshire are waking up and will vote Bernie (I) out next.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2018 4:28 AM

R12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2018 4:31 AM

Is Bernie Sanders still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote]I hope the fact that he lost means the people of New Hampshire are waking up and will vote Bernie (I) out next

Now that would be quite an achievement.

Next, the people of New Jersey will vote out Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2018 4:34 AM

Eh, New Hampshire and Vermont should be one state anyway. Prima donnas states.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2018 4:54 AM

Stink mouth

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2018 5:05 AM

Lost? He got 1.7% of the vote but like his father he vows to go on.

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2018 5:07 AM

What a loser soyboy.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2018 5:46 AM

šŸ˜„ More Bernie bashing! šŸ˜„

Two years after Hillary ā€œthe most qualified candidateā€ Clinton lost the presidency of the United States to a reality-competition hostā€”a man who also advertised steaks (that same year)ā€”they are still blaming Bernie.

šŸ˜‚ Hillary-ous! šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2018 7:12 AM

r23 I like Bernie but this son is a dud

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2018 7:39 AM

R23, I know, it's fucking hilarious.

But, hey, it's THE RUSSIANS that caused poor little Hillary to lose the election - those devious Kremlin swine. Oh yeah, and 'Bernie bots' and people who voted for third parties. All their fault.

Not the fact that she was a disliked (even detested) candidate few people trusted, a pathetic Secretary of State, a Wall Street sell-out, a Big Pharma sell-out, a warmonger, a huge corporate shill, an elitist bitch ("deplorables," anyone?), Establishment to the hilt, a hypocrite taking heaps of money from the likes of Saudi Arabia, fundamentally corrupt...no, no, never any of that. It was all because of the Russians. And Bernie Sanders, of course.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2018 10:09 AM

No, what's hilarious is your pathetic obsession with Hillary, loser at r25.

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2018 4:12 PM

It wasn't as dire as that R25

She lost because she and Obama kept talking about how great everything was and how when she became president it was going to become even more fucking awesome.

This message resonated with the top 15-20%, those coastal blue state voters (and I am one of them) for whom things were indeed much better under Obama.

But for the other 80-85%, it was like WTF??? We're dying out here!! Our jobs are going to China, our kids are addicted to opioids, our wages are not going up. Shit is anything but good or getting better and why don't you understand that?

For enough of them that disconnect was enough for them to decide to give a failed reality TV show host a chance.

But now we know and we won't repeat that mistake in 2018. Dem candidates are mostly all talking about the economy and acknowledging the pain, which can steal Trump's thunder.

Now we need to hammer home how many of those jobs he's claiming credit for don't pay enough to survive on.

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2018 4:21 PM

Hillary didn't lose. The election was stolen.

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2018 4:29 PM

Fuck you, disinformation assholes at R23 and R25 (and fuck you especially because yes, despite your protesting-too-much, you probably are paid trolls, you dire fucking hypocrites), the election was hacked and stolen by Putin and despite that Hillary still kicked Sandersā€™ AND Trumpā€™s ass in votes.

You know who I despise? Right-wing-enabling spoilers: Bernie Sanders. Susan Sarandon. Zisek. Right wingers ALL.

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2018 4:34 PM

They are here because they know they can get such a strong reaction out of R29 and others.

Every. Single. Time. For. Two. Plus. Years. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2018 4:39 PM

If their narrative is corrected, R30, people start to believe it. See Facebook 2016 and the propaganda attacks.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2018 4:44 PM

Sorry, ā€œisnā€™tā€ corrected.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2018 4:44 PM

Remember

Bernie

Stein

Trump

All NAMED in Mueller's indictments as as benefiting from Russian aid in 2016,

Not named?

Clinton

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2018 4:51 PM

R19, Really? You know nothing about Vermont or NH if you can say that. They are miles apart politically and historically. Now go and find your damned pacifier and stuff it.

We don't do political dynasties here in VT. You have to go to NH and Sunnunu land for that shit.

Our politics are local and that's where the dynasties are. Small town fiefdoms for the rich. If you think there's a battle going on in this country for the hearts and minds of the future, come on up. We got a revolution going on here and it's not for the benefit of the locals. In fact, you may be right. We'll be NH, soon enough, if current trends keep up. We've lost local control of our schools, our governor is a Republican, and my small town is being invaded by Yorkers and Connectifucks retiring and demanding more services. Disappearing fast are the small family farms and dairies and we have a group of Utah yahoos who want to make this Mormon paradise. They've given up for now, but will be back, no doubt.

Our lovely mountains now covered with wind farms and the ski slopes they run. What hasn't been touched yet is being pulled down for pellet stoves in Europe and China and we can thank our asshole orange creep for that.

Bernie has abandoned this state for his own selfish ends. People will not forget that in a hurry and it's why his stupid dope of a son is running in NH and NOT Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2018 5:06 PM

R25 Yep. When no less of a progressive Dem than Seth Myers(about 2 weeks following the election) said, in one of his "Closer Look" monologues, "Gee maybe next time we can nominate a person who will not be the most unlikable candidate in the history of US elections?

Now granted, this was before Trump had had time to do much damage and make himself as disliked as he is today, but the fact that even at that moment Seth was acknowledging how very unpopular HRC was, speaks volumes. It blows my mind that there are die hards here which refuse to admit that she was a terribly flawed, weak candidate.

"Yes, but she got 3 million more popular votes than Trump!!" Umm, the very fact that she could only get 3 million more votes than the most odious person ever to run for either party says it all. A great candidate would have beaten the brakes off Trump. It would have been similar to the Bush-Dukakis massacre in '88.

This has nothing to do with the fact that yes, she could not have been worse than what we have now. But can't we run someone who is better than "no worse?"

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2018 6:03 PM

R35, ?!

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2018 6:05 PM

Hillary got the second largest number of votes ever, and a higher percentage than Obama did in 2012. So fuck off with your reflexive citing of BernieBro Seth Myers. She was a great candidate. Again, fuck you and your dissembling.

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2018 6:07 PM

R9 What the fuck are you talking about?

Everyone, even Bernie supporters complained about the Bushes.

by Anonymousreply 38September 12, 2018 7:18 PM

R35, no matter how right or wrong you might be, now is not the time to pull the 'she wasn't likeable' truth card out of your hip pocket. The Russians fucking cheated. Bernie, no matter what his intentions, played a role in the primary divisions that plagued the Dems and kept people home from the polls. A rehashing of all that, as I just did, is just what this troll wants.

Maybe now they'll stop doing the same. OOPs..no such luck. Now we have Bernie's son.

May we all muerete en el fuego de grasa.

by Anonymousreply 39September 12, 2018 7:24 PM

[quote] Hillary got the second largest number of votes ever, and a higher percentage than Obama did in 2012.

LOL

Of course she did genius. There were more PEOPLE living in the US in 2016 than there were in 1948 or even 1992

There are many arguments to be made for Hillary, but this and the "three million more votes than a failed reality TV show host and birther" are not among them.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2018 2:57 AM

Bernie bros on DL defending his loser of a son by going after Hillary? I bet they voted for Trump to smit Hillary

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2018 3:23 AM

I'm not sure this son is even close with his father, Bernie is not endorsing him.

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2018 5:51 AM

[quote] LOL

[quote] Of course she did genius. There were more PEOPLE living in the US in 2016 than there were in 1948 or even 1992

[quote] There are many arguments to be made for Hillary, but this and the "three million more votes than a failed reality TV show host and birther" are not among them.

Of course, if Sanders got those extra three million votes, they'd be the best three million votes ever.

She beat Sanders. Soundly. There was no rigging. Time to let go of the grudge.

Trump beat her on a technicality. But a win is a win.

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2018 5:56 AM

R25 = Hillary Derangement Syndrome

Get help, son.

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2018 5:58 AM

P.S.

[quote]Of course she did genius. There were more PEOPLE living in the US in 2016 than there were in 1948 or even 1992

This is one of the dumbest arguments I read on DL. I mean, a person can only laugh...

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2018 6:00 AM

[quote] It blows my mind that there are die hards here which refuse to admit that she was a terribly flawed, weak candidate.

A terribly, flawed, weak candidate would have lost the popular vote. Oh, wait, he did.

Please, drop the hyperbole. It has more to do with your seething hatred of Clinton than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2018 6:02 AM

[quote]Bernie, no matter what his intentions, played a role in the primary divisions that plagued the Dems and kept people home from the polls.

Sanders' behavior from May on - when he knew that he wasnā€™t going to get the Democratic nomination - was that of a petty man and a narrowminded politician. His change of mind, from being anti-superdelegates to demanding that superdelegates disregard the popular vote in his favor, revealed a man of questinable ethics.

What's worse, his behavior in the last months of the primaries will come bite him in the ass in 2020 (I think we all know that he WILL run again). Had he done the right thing and dropped out when the writing was on the wall he would have gathered so much goodwill from democratic voters. Instead, people resent him.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2018 6:24 AM

fuck you, you old ugly white man

go away

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2018 7:57 AM

I still find it amazing that some wannabe lefie fauxgressives frequent DL. As if Bernie has ever been a champion of gays or something.

So who are these people who still run their mouths about Sanders on social media? Who still blame Hillary for her loss. Even though it's crystal clear that the election was rigged and stolen from her and that Bernie was probably more than a useful idiot in helping Trump into the White House.

Who are these people on DL who FF Beto O'Rourke and the Treason threads?

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2018 8:36 AM

I will never forget when that BernorBuster couple lost their lawsuit against the DNC and they went on Alex Jones' infowars to complain about Hillary and the democrats.

These rabid lefties loons are worse than the Tea Party idiots. They just can't accept facts and reason.

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2018 8:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2018 8:45 AM

Levi Sanders is a loser like his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2018 8:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!