Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Little kid signaling white power at Trump rally?

What do you think?

Video clip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2018 1:10 PM

Looks like a future school shooter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2018 10:13 PM

It's strange to me that the white power folks adopted a symbol that has existed to a long time (the OK sign). What was the reason? To make people who use that sign appear as racists? I don't understand.

And I'm the most liberal faggot on the planet (the first presidential campaign I worked on was McGovern's.)

It's just very strange to me the manipulation the racists have seemed to accomplish by "overtaking" a long-existing sign.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2018 10:19 PM

R2 I was at the grocery store on Wednesday buying cold cuts and when the deli counter lady asked if the thickness was ok, I said perfect and gave the ok sign and was immediately accused of being as white supremacist by another customer. First time I was taken aback by something a stranger said to me.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2018 10:22 PM

God., America is so over. Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2018 10:24 PM

Wow, R3.

That must have been an upsetting experience.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2018 10:27 PM

R3 Yeah, I never even heard of a white power signal until the Kavanagh hearings. Insane.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2018 10:28 PM

If Trump is somehow responsible for emboldening racists, then he must also be doing a good job of attracting leftist crazies.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2018 10:30 PM

Then you haven't been paying attention, R6. The best part is that the assholes do it in a subtle way and think they're being cute. But the people who really piss me off are the enabling liberal shitheads who do everything to deny it or excuse it or tell us how we're not supposed to call out these roaches because we might scare moderates. In other words, the deplorables are allowed to be as repulsive as possible and we're not supposed to go after them.

How fucking stupid are some of you spineless liberals that you even call someone "moderate" when all it takes to lose their vote is calling out the alt-right scum?

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2018 10:34 PM

We have allowed the White Supremacist to raise their ugly heads and we have not batted them back. Many bleeding hearts can not figure out who the real enemies are. We should not have ever allowed the bastards to be accepted and I am talking Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones and Lowlife Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]Wow, [R3]. That must have been an upsetting experience.

If true.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2018 10:45 PM

Fuck this bratty little kid

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2018 10:49 PM

I see creampies by BBCs in his future.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2018 10:57 PM

They've got to be carefully taught.

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]And I'm the most liberal faggot

Blocked. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2018 11:39 PM

It’s not just the “ok” but also the 3 fingers spread out into a W.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2018 1:21 AM

R8 You're the one commenting on a thread about a kid at a Trump rally. You have to know that doesn't look good right? And for the record, I am a moderate and think this thread is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]It's strange to me that the white power folks adopted a symbol that has existed to a long time (the OK sign). What was the reason?

It allows them to use the symbol in plain sight (like the kid in the above clip) but disavow it if called out - "Relax, I was just making an OK sign!"

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2018 1:24 AM

'We Won't Win [by] Dismissing Entire Chunks of the Country as Racist'

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2018 1:26 AM

They'll dismiss themselves with their actions.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2018 1:28 AM

Be a shame if his name & address got out and he was silenced.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 1:29 AM

Stories like this help Trump

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2018 1:31 AM

Sure Svetlana/R21.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2018 1:33 AM

[quote][R8] You're the one commenting on a thread about a kid at a Trump rally. You have to know that doesn't look good right? And for the record, I am a moderate and think this thread is offensive.

Thank you for proving my point. Look how easy it is for you to "turn." And no, you're not really a moderate. You're someone who has listened to Trump denigrate POC for years now, you've listened to him tell you that the first black president wasn't born here, you've listened to him essentially condone or say nothing about these racists/bigots and yet here you are ignoring YEARS of this bullshit only to be "offended" by me, "moderate."

Is it that you you're just an asshole who lacks empathy or you lack attention and are in constant need of being coddled for being soft on racism and bigotry? At this point, you are not a decent human being no matter how many times you tell yourself, because my comment rather than actually *paying attention* to what Trump and his supporters are doing to this country shows how god damned obtuse you are. Well, then just vote for him, you toddler. You don't have the empathy to understand what the racism and bigotry has done to so many Americans whoa re too busy working and living to give a shit what a so-called moderate thinks.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2018 1:34 AM

Oh, and I just saw your other posts. "Moderate" my ass. Just vote for Trump. Man, I'm so fucking sick of you people. You really are just colossal assholes.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2018 1:36 AM

He is one creepy looking kid.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2018 2:12 AM

‘It’s all for you, Damian!’

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2018 10:16 AM

Well, the kid certainly has the potential to become a white supremacist in the future, since they all look like Hitler and not like their Aryan ideal. Maybe they’re all self declared honorary Aryans.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2018 10:35 AM

Is it any surprise that Deplorables breed spawn from a mixture of Santorum and hate infected baby batter?

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2018 10:56 AM

He looks like a little witch.

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2018 11:41 AM

I could mentor him.

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2018 11:48 AM

He looks like Ben Shapiro

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2018 11:58 AM

This white power is the new normal in the US. A terrifying time to be living here.

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2018 1:21 PM

When will that little tyke be legal in my state?

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2018 1:28 PM

R24 Trump is an asshole but one who I occasionally agree with.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2018 5:00 PM

White power sign is not the same as "okay" sign, WP sign is fingers spread out like a "W", "okay" usually has fingers more together or relaxed. The kid is demonstrating the WP sign clearly, no room to say "well maybe he is just saying okay".

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2018 5:07 PM

[quote]The kid is demonstrating the WP sign clearly

Has the White House responded yet to why this kid was doing white power signs behind Trump?

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2018 12:28 AM

[quote] Has the White House responded yet to why this kid was doing white power signs behind Trump?

He probably will because it makes his opposition look hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2018 12:35 AM

You don't think it's disturbing, R37?

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2018 12:43 AM

Oh do go fuck yourself, R3.

The Hipsternazis love to toss this gesture out, then screech like banshees at anybody who calls it out as a "white power" symbol.

Go look up images of "proud boys" throwing the gesture in the WH and you'll get the idea. Same thing with the Twitter description of (((jews))) with triple parentheses, tagging Jewish liberals as "globalists", etc. etc. They think they're being all cutesy covert and shit.

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2018 12:53 AM

So funny Trump has to go to the very people he despises (poor, fat nutjobs) to beg for votes. It must gall him that this is his fan club.

He imagined it would be beautiful people applauding him and throwing roses at his feet as he entered Valhalla. But he's met everywhere with fugly bumpkins in John Deere caps and 2x t-shirts.

Oh well, it's all about WINNING anyway, isn't it? He's been campaigning for 4 years. Still talking about election night and Hillary. Imagining he is somehow responsible for a stable economy when he's done nothing but strategize with lawyers and golf for two years.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2018 1:43 AM

Why not? They signal white power at the White House all the time. Just look at Stephen Miller.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2018 2:33 AM

Tila Tequila:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2018 3:30 AM

At that that same white nationalist event with an alt-right asshole:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2018 3:30 AM

I'll try the first one again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2018 3:32 AM

R37 is one of those douchebags who thinks liberals can't win unless they're in the fetal position while this neo-nazi roaches get to be as repulsive as possible.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2018 3:34 AM

these* neo-nazi

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2018 3:34 AM

Don't forget we have to be nice to Trump supporters or they win!

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2018 4:04 AM

[quote]White power sign is not the same as "okay" sign, WP sign is fingers spread out like a "W", "okay" usually has fingers more together or relaxed. The kid is demonstrating the WP sign clearly, no room to say "well maybe he is just saying okay".

I'm black and I make my Okay sign w/finger spread. I'm totally shocked that the white supremacist would adopt such a common sign. Didn't they have that Hitler salute? They should stick with that.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2018 5:46 AM

R37 is a Trumpkin. Not a moderate or anything else. It's best to block him.

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2018 6:09 AM

R48, deniability. They can always claim that they were just making the OK sign. That's why they adopted it.

by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2018 11:57 AM

White people in crowds scare me, honestly. If I’m in a place where everyone is white, like a country music concert, I feel a little in edge and think about the appalling ideas swimming in many if not most of their brains.

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2018 12:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2018 1:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!