Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My upper lip is disappearing!

I know that thinning lips are normal with age, but I'm only 45. In another five years I'm going to look like Bill Nighy! What's to be done, DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 6, 2018 5:19 PM

Get some fat injected into your upper lip. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2018 3:06 PM

Stop pursing your lips? Stop speaking a Romantic language?

It's because of the smug/tight lipped expression that you have. Drop the attitude?

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2018 3:07 PM

The guy in OPs pic looks like he does that smug pursed lips thing a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2018 3:08 PM

tattoo more lip up there

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2018 3:09 PM

A tiny--and I do mean TINY--bit of Restylane Silk makes an enormous difference, OP. I have it done every three to four months because I'm a runner and my body metabolizes it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2018 3:09 PM

injections look awful and obvious, especially on men. It won't raise the red part of lip, only make the vermilion border fatter. What you need is a lip lift, hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2018 3:11 PM

Use your penis pump on them,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2018 3:21 PM

Just leave it alone, really.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2018 3:21 PM

A lip lift for some people is a very good idea, R6. For me, though, it wasn't really feasible. The space between my upper lip and nose is, according to my surgeon, not excessive and the appearance from the judicious use of Restylane is very nice.

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2018 3:23 PM

Say what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2018 3:24 PM

If you type "male lip lift" into google images, all the photos are of bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2018 3:26 PM

Don't worry, OP. In ten years you'll lose your lower lip too - they'll match!

by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2018 3:40 PM

When you smile, do you notice your lower teeth more prominently than your upper one? If so, gurl you old.

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2018 3:44 PM

Meh,it just keeps my flat ass and non existent muscle tone company.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2018 3:58 PM

LOL, thanks R12.

R13. No, thank God. It looks less noticeable when I'm smiling a full (toothy) smile. A closed-lipped smile makes me look like the Grinch.

And prior to today, I didn't know there was such a thing as a 'lip-lift.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2018 3:59 PM

R11 type in “male butt lift”!

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2018 4:01 PM

Ah, Guthrie Syndrome, named after Savannah.

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2018 4:22 PM

[quote]injections look awful and obvious, especially on men. It won't raise the red part of lip, only make the vermilion border fatter. What you need is a lip lift, hon.

The above is totally bogus. Juvederm will plump up the lips and if an experienced person does the procedure it looks completely natural. Results last at least a year. My lips started thinning. I use Juvederm filler in the lower lip and it's looks great. It's not particularly expensive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2018 4:47 PM

You Wish you'll look like Bill Nighy! That is one hot (supremely talented) daddy.

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2018 4:49 PM

Kylie Jenner lip kit OP

by Anonymousreply 20September 6, 2018 4:53 PM

Also belotero

by Anonymousreply 21September 6, 2018 4:54 PM

[quote]When you smile, do you notice your lower teeth more prominently than your upper one? If so, gurl you old.

Totally agree - visible lower teeth are aging. But you can learn to smile so you show only your upper teeth -it's easy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 6, 2018 5:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!