Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christoper Lawford has died. Only 63.

He died at a yoga studio. They believe natural causes. His cousin Kerry Kennedy tweeted the news.

For a kid who should have had the world on a string, I think he had a real tough time.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2018 1:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2018 7:41 PM

Oh no. Was this the guy who was on All My Children years ago?

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2018 7:44 PM

He had a hot ass but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2018 7:47 PM

He was on All My Children and wrote a book about his drug addiction right? Maybe cocaine damage to his heart.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2018 7:50 PM

RIP

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2018 7:55 PM

He seemed to have beaten the addiction. But yes, it could have damaged his heart. Both his parents had addiction issues with booze. I remember he played the pilot in the movie about JFK and the missle crisis. He wasn't a bad actor. He just looked a lot like his father. His parents were not nurturing parents at all. It's a wonder he was even half normal.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2018 7:56 PM

His father was a hot fucking mess, even by Hollywood standards.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2018 7:57 PM

Thirteen Days, r6,

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2018 7:58 PM

Christopher Lawford was a rich kid who felt very entitled. Classic taker and user. the world is a better place.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2018 8:02 PM

My late grandma loved her some Peter Lawford (of all people). She must have thought he was hot stuff. I don't really remember Christopher in anything and had to look for his picture and he still doesn't look familiar. At least he went out doing something he loved.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2018 9:23 PM

Guess whaaaaat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2018 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!