Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie Expecting Sixth Child

Guess who’s pumping out another kid?

The Hanson keyboardist and vocalist, 35, is expecting his sixth child with wife Natalie, he announced on Instagram Tuesday alongside a photo of their entire family: the parents-to-be with daughters Wilhelmina “Willa” Jane, 5½, and Penelope “Penny” Anne, 13, plus sons Viggo Moriah, 9½, River Samuel, 12 next month, and 15-year-old Jordan Ezra.

“What’s better than being a dad of five? Perhaps being a dad of six,” the longtime musician and budding photographer captioned the outdoor snapshot. “Baby Hanson coming in December and we are over the moon.”

Natalie posted another photo of their brood surrounded by musical instruments, captioning it, “Taylor and I are so thrilled to share the news that baby number six is coming this December! Ezra, Penny, River, Viggo and especially Wilhelmina can’t wait to be big brothers and sisters again!”

In a post on her blog, Natalie shared more photos from the shoot (including a sweet one where she’s cradling her baby bump!) and echoed her husband’s sentiments, writing, “Taylor and I and all the children are so excited about the new family member coming this December! More than ever I realize how time flies and every moment with these people counts.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2018 1:34 AM

None of the kids look like him.

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2018 5:42 PM

This is the guy one of you wants us to think is a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2018 5:44 PM

It's the Taylor Hanson troll, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2018 5:45 PM

Thank you, R3. Yes, he's the one.

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2018 5:46 PM

Was she a knocked up groupie when they married?

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2018 5:54 PM

Omfg you have got to take this shit elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2018 6:41 PM

R1 The one on the far right kind of does.

This makes me feel old. His wife looks quite young as well. How many years has she spend either pregnant or nursing? Does she even have a job?

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2018 6:56 PM

Baby bump

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2018 2:35 AM

Can you imagine how stretched out that hole is

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2018 2:57 AM

I cleared my cookies by accident!!!! I know y'all have been anxiously awaiting my weigh-in on this momentous news: Officially, well done Mrs. TH, never taking that stunningly hot piece for granted, for one moment. I respect your dedication to fully appreciating your blessings in life. Happy tapping.

Keep spreading these beautiful genes out into the world for those of us who can't. It's never too early to plan for #7!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2018 9:31 PM

Give it a rest horndog!

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2018 2:05 PM

OP = One sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2018 2:07 PM

I purposely listened to one of Taylor Hanson's albums because of this fuck, and guess what. It was shit. Bye, Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2018 2:13 PM

R12 Calm down! Some of you are so dour and angry and have no sense of fun. I presume you're talking about me and not the "op", as I didn't start this thread nor the one just titled Taylor Hanson, I simply responded on them this morning.

I understand a site that prides itself on proper pasta straining methods and battles of the instgram hoes is a very, serious place and that enduring the occasional thumb spin past a picture posted a couple of times a months is burning through your smelling salts budgets but there's no need to twist yourselves into such a bunch to the point that you're mixing expired meds to fix it. Life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2018 2:19 PM

You did get me to listen to his shitaceous "music," r14. It wasn't even *his* music. It was *their* lame bleatings. Fie on you.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2018 2:21 PM

R15 They're fantastic. Maybe you pout too much and it's messing with your inner ear structure. Why can't you just say "not my style"? Why the rage and fury over someone else simply disagreeing with you?

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Well, for one thing, you said it was his music. All I was able to find was their music, i.e., by Hanson.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2018 2:26 PM

R17 That is his music because that's his band and he has plenty of solo songs, in the band. Why the anger? You're going to pop a gasket over someone posting a handful of tongue-in-cheek appreciation comments about Taylor Hanson? Why?

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2018 2:29 PM

There is nothing tongue-in-cheek about your appreciation of this weasel, r18. It is disingenuous of you to say there is.

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2018 2:34 PM

What sacks of shit they are. It’s unconscionable for anyone to have six children in this environment. The world is already massively overpopulated. What makes their religious, white bread genes worth passing on? And why the hell would you announce this in a press release and drag your other non-famous and unattractive offspring into it? So selfish.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2018 2:36 PM

How do they even pay for all of these kids? I know that he's still working in the music business, but I doubt that he's raking in the big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2018 2:40 PM

I am the same age as Taylor and I don't even have one kid talk less of six. Him and his wife seem like the typical fundies who have a bunch of kids before they turn 40. He needs to get a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2018 2:45 PM

Is there anything that makes you feel older than knowing that Taylor Hanson has a 15-year-old son?

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2018 2:45 PM

It doesn't make me feel older, r23. It makes me feel smarter.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2018 2:46 PM

R19 That might be one of the most bizarre things I've read on here. I'll just chock it up to a misunderstanding of tone.

But the anger, I don't get. Did he break your heart? Are you a scorned lover?

r20 Oh, depopulation purist. That puts your anger into perspective. Both developed and underdeveloped societies are now experiencing "top heavy" population ratios, where the bulk of the population is over the age of 50, rather than under it. The Hanson brothers are Americans and America has actually been experiencing a drastic baby bust in population growth over the past decade.

But this does bring up an ethical question: Should Americans just stop having children, while the typical family size in other nations is 5+? Why should all of the responsibility of global, human population growth and reproductive self-management be put on The USA? Why? It's not like the 1700's where everyone has 11 children.

I think it's creepy how countries that have drastically reduced their populations over time by choice, are now being told they must do even more.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2018 2:48 PM

R20 And if you want to know the truth about changes in our environment and changes in climate, look into what changes insurance companies have made charging people who live in certain flood zones. If you want to understand the true risks, look into what actuarials are calculating. That's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2018 2:51 PM

[quote]But the anger, I don't get. Did he break your heart? Are you a scorned lover?

I'm not angry at him, at least not in the last two decades. I'm angry at you for shilling him.

Break my heart? Scorned lover? Please.

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2018 2:53 PM

Why does he have so many kids? Is he some kind of Christian lunatic?

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2018 2:54 PM

R27 You're angry at me for discussing what and who I like. And at a level of inconvenience to you that's conservatively, negligible. Why? Isn't that what everyone else does on here?

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2018 2:55 PM

You're obsessive about it. You know you're the only person who likes him, yet you continue to plague us with him.

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2018 3:04 PM

R30 I'm not the only one who likes him on here but discussing the band is one of my favorite topics. So naturally, yes, I bring up the topic because that's one of the things I'm interested in and DL can sometimes be a window into the subconscious world of its visitors. But I didn't start this thread and I didn't start the other one. So obviously, it's not just me.

I won't post as much here anymore, since just being exposed to a variety of perspectives and interests appears to cause so much distress for some people on DL. Everything must be uniform, everyone must think and feel exactly the same way, like exactly the same things and obviously, the approved list of things we may like is assembled by those who have meltdowns over anyone being remotely different from them. The laid back people on here don't make these same demands but the "squeaky wheel gets the oil", I guess. The loudest ones set the tone.

It's one thing if a thread is abusive or demented or if someone is just dumping massive threads all on one person or topic. I've never done that. Ever. I've never done shit-posting or actual trolling (though I've joked about being the Hanson troll). I'll occasionally update older threads if I think it's relevant to something I've found and love but that means some people are flipping-out over my posting a couple of pictures or handful of comments on the same topic a month. Often even fewer than that.

And I'm not even that serious about it. It's not like I'm stalking people around other threads or outside this site, demanding they like who and what I like. I mostly joke about people who disagree with me but still feel secure in my opinion that of course, without a doubt, my taste and ear is best. It is Being Best! I thought more people had a playful spirit around here. But I guess the truth is that more people are sincerely depressed on DL than I realized.

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2018 3:22 PM

[quote]And I'm not even that serious about it.

[quote]of course, without a doubt, my taste and ear is best. It is Being Best!

Which statement is true?

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2018 3:25 PM

R32 They're both true! I'm not casting hexes on people for not being Hanson fans but I know I have a well tuned ear for music. But personal taste isn't necessarily about technical quality, it can be tied to a whole lot of things, like personal history, the sounds that soothed you as a child, etc.

So I'm not judging those who personally dislike their music because of taste. I just know they're wrong when they say Hanson aren't skilled and talented. You can personally dislike something while still recognizing its high quality. I don't personally like Dali's surrealist paintings but I won't say they aren't "good" because I know I'd be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2018 3:30 PM

Whether you accept it or not, r33, you come across as extremely serious about the subject of Taylor Hanson.

by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2018 3:33 PM

R34 I come across as extremely serious about everything I write about that I have any interest in. That's how I write.

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2018 3:34 PM

r35 Then don't say things like "I'm not even that serious about it." That's probably the most annoying aspect of you. You're serious AF, yet say "I'm not even that serious."

Can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2018 3:40 PM

What makes me laugh about the accusations of overpopulating the world is that no one says anything about Africans. They have many kids, experience famine, are poor and have the higesest rate of AIDS. Yet, there is always sympathy for them and no calls of them "overpopulating the world" and that they should be sterilized. Double standard at work here.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2018 3:41 PM

Damn. He has very fertile cum.

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2018 3:43 PM

R36 One man's annoyance is another man's charm. Just because YOU don't like something, it doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you. Yet you presume to speak for everyone. Why not write, instead "This is what I personally find annoying about you."

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2018 3:49 PM

R36 I'm sure the grammar purists would disagree with you and state that my not putting a colon where there should have been one, is why they personally dislike me.

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2018 3:51 PM

To say nothing of your unnecessary comma in r40.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2018 3:53 PM

R41 See, R36? There are plenty of other reasons to find me annoying.

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2018 3:54 PM

Some Women & Men.....do have holes that retract back even tighter after experiencing extreme stretching. Surprise!

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2018 3:58 PM

He must be a fundie. I have no clue what the wife looks like but the kids look like her.

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2018 4:04 PM

R19 He's not a "weasel", he's an angel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2018 4:37 PM

Is this the same troll who said in another thread that he fantasized about fucking a 14 or 16 year old Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2018 5:09 PM

R45, you're a weasel, not an angel.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2018 5:11 PM

The wench is getting older and they have so many kids already. The probability that one will pop out misshapen or retarded is getting higher. They should quit while they're ahead.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2018 5:21 PM

R46 No!

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2018 5:42 PM

R47 Another bizarre thing to say. What is so weasel-y about what I've written on this board or any other one? I was being entirely honest and candid in R31.

It's absurd that anyone thinks my posts about TH or Hanson are some grand conspiracy. Okay, I'll let the cat out of the bag: I think Hanson is a great band, I think they make great music, I think they have mesmerizing stage presence and I think others should give them a chance because of all these things. I think they're all delectable examples of masculine pulchritude and appreciating that publicly isn't exactly taboo on DL, from where I'm looking.

When I share enthusiasm over their work -- or enthusiasm over anything else I like, for that matter -- it's because I like it. That's my agenda: I like their work and would like others to see and hear why I do. Yes, it would be nice if they did well because I like their work. It's not exactly like I've been hiding it. I don't get paid to post. I'm not encouraged by anyone to post. This isn't some marketing plot. I just enjoy doing it, so I do what I enjoy.

If you think this all constitutes some overarching conspiracy with the result of some devious, master plan waiting at the other end of the rainbow, you're being paranoid. I'll give you props for having such overactive brain matter. You're thinking a whole lot more into this than you need to.

So calm down and chill yo'selves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2018 5:59 PM

He's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2018 6:17 PM

R50, etc: are you the same person who used to post here as 'The Man from Milwaukee'? If not, are/were you aware of him?

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2018 6:32 PM

R52 No, I'm not him. I've heard him named a couple of times on relevant threads but I'm not him.

by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2018 6:34 PM

R52 I don't think I've ever even seen him post. I've only been posting on here for about two years, now.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2018 6:37 PM

M from M had tons of gossip, very interesting if true (and even if not true).

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2018 6:39 PM

R55 I've read older TH and Zac H. DL threads, the older gossip and have sometimes posted half-joking clips of Ben Jelen on newer related threads but I've never known if the rumors were true. I wasn't the one who posted them.

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2018 6:43 PM

Listen to them. The National Anthem at Nascar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2018 4:50 PM

R57 They had it from the beginning, 1997 National Anthem. I'm telling you, they're the real deal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2018 4:56 PM

6 kids? Ugh, straight people...

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2018 4:57 PM

Doesn't the youngest Hanson have 4 or 5 of his own? I wouldn't be surprised if we get a reality show soon.

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2018 5:22 PM

First, Taylor looks like pictures I have seen of Stanley Livingston from "My Three Sons."

Second, their boys names are River and Viggo. I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2018 8:06 PM

Artist Kevin Patrick has done some excellent portrait sketch work of them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2018 8:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2018 8:19 PM

Those kids all have different facial structures unless a few are butt babies from all the loads in Taylor's ass. Let not act like he's not a bi cum dump for having kids, you ever read a thread on here where DL'rs talk about married men, saw one the other day about a married with kids guy who would just come over to get fisted.

by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2018 8:53 PM

R20 Would you say that to illegal aliens or Islamic terrorists?

by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2018 9:26 PM

R7, yes, popping out kids.

by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2018 9:28 PM

I know if you type his name and Datalounge into a basic engine search, lots of things come up. But he's perky in white pants, too often for the rumors of regularly being shredded by hustlers to be true. The one hustler who claimed to have inside info specifically named the cologne and clove cigarettes he claimed he smelled like, when Taylor has mentioned that cologne before in interviews and is probably seen smoking a clove in some picture somewhere.

I really don't know how much of it is real and how much of it is from a fan slash fiction clique that somehow found their way to DL.

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2018 9:37 PM

So he shows up to sing the national anthem at at Nascar event, wearing a mechanic's shirt with another man's name on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 4, 2018 12:14 PM

R68 I've seen this look before!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 4, 2018 1:39 PM

R68 "Throwback to @nascar #throwbackweekend. Great day, paying homage to Harold Bryant who worked at Exide for 50 years. Proudly wore his colors for race day."

He knew to clear it up on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 4, 2018 6:17 PM

2:53 . That man. Oh, that man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2018 4:21 AM

Currently stuck in my head...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2018 1:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!