Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher's real hair

How long is her natural hair? And why doesn't she show it off more often? Doesn't years of wearing lace front wigs cause your hairline to recede?

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2018 3:31 PM

[quote]How long is her natural hair? And why doesn't she show it off more often?

This place is being overrun with heterosexuals. MAKE IT STOP!

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2018 11:10 PM

Cher hasn't had real hair since 1966.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2018 11:16 PM

Most likely partially bald

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2018 11:22 PM

I thought we finally didn't have to care about her or her kids anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2018 11:27 PM

She's an old lady. The aging process thins your scalp and changes the texture of your hair. For all we know, she might have patches of scalp showing, or the hair's texture makes it impossible to style. Plus, it's not uncommon for grey hair to gradually become more resistant to taking certain dyes, making it more of a chore to color.

As for the rest of her, she was an early adopter of all-over electrolysis. I remember reading that about her in the 70s. After I learned of her Armenian heritage, I understood. The Kardashians are Armenians, too - if they didn't get their body hair removed with laser treatments, they'd look like a tribe of Yetis.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2018 1:21 AM

This seems to be what her real hair looked like about 20 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2018 3:21 PM

Her wig has fused to her scalp- if she took it off you'd see brain underneath,

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2018 3:23 PM

R6 Ratty Korean Extensions Alert.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2018 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!