Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashleigh Banfield - Crime & Justice Anchor Takes So Much Time Off - How Does She Still Have A Job.

I’ve been watching Ashleigh Banfield recently and I swear she always has a guest anchor. Wtf? Ashleigh is not my favorite, I loved Nancy Grace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2018 5:11 AM

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2018 10:57 PM
by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2018 12:25 AM

No one knows anything or does everyone not give a damn?

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2018 12:55 AM

Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2018 1:28 AM

I like her. Not sure why she’s an absentee anchor but she grew on me after she found what I thought was her niche, topical political coverage.

But then they moved her for the 20th time back to something else. So not sure what’s going on with her career.

She has a unique style, but with the right subjects and production, she is entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2018 1:40 AM

I like her reporting

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2018 2:42 AM

I like her lipcolor.

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2018 3:44 AM

A comedian once joked that the whitest name in all of history is “Ashleigh Banfield.”

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2018 3:54 AM

She seems more than merely dumb. It’s as if she’s advocating for ignorance. She behaves as if she is the champion of stupidity and that it is her mission to make her audience as dumb or dumber than she is.

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2018 3:57 AM

Why did they take Nancy Grace off?

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2018 3:57 AM

That is everyone on TV, R9

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2018 3:58 AM

Wow, I totally forgot about her. She used to be the "it" girl on TV news. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2018 4:14 AM
by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2018 5:08 AM

Are you serious R10?

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2018 5:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!