Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can you take a dump on a commercial plane?

It will flush away?

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2018 3:55 AM

No dumps allowed, only piss.

by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2018 2:23 AM

yeah, they drop it on flyoverstan

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2018 2:23 AM

There's an alarm that goes off if you do. The flight attendants won't serve you after you take a dump.

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2018 2:24 AM

The zucchini is YUUUUGE this month!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2018 2:25 AM

Yes, many many times.

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2018 2:25 AM

blue ice, not for daiquiris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2018 2:26 AM

I can take a dump on an astral plane.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2018 2:26 AM

You can but you shouldn't. I flew with someone who managed to hold it all the way from the U. S. to Japan.

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2018 2:27 AM

Messy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2018 2:27 AM

Best thing is shit your pants. Wear a diaper just in case .. Bon Voyage !!

by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2018 2:40 AM

What do you think Chem-Trails are made of?

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2018 2:41 AM

Of course you can. Haven't you heard of Icy BMs?

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2018 2:42 AM

It's a tight squeeze (in more ways than one) but I have done it and I am a 250 lb. 6 foot male. It's kind of like taking a shit and figuring out a way to wipe in a broom closet. The air suction with a tablespoon of blue water toilet takes even the biggest turds into turd nowhereland.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2018 2:45 AM

if only it could take the turd trump to turd nowhereland

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2018 3:20 AM

I'm about the same height and weight as you are r13, and totally agree with you about the broom closet part. And I heard on the news that they're going to be making the bathrooms on planes even smaller. How in the hell that's even possible I have NO idea.

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2018 3:28 AM

I don't know about you r15, but the teeny tiny restrooms are the least of the ordeal of flying anymore. If I absolutely must fly then I guess I will have to, but otherwise from now on I'm taking the train, despite Amtrak's abysmal record of being on time. Also, since I am now retired and have the time, I am going to sail across to Europe or wherever if I do any more traveling, I don't care if I have to pay more, it's worth it to me rather than be treated worse than a sardine filet packed tightly into a flat can.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2018 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!