Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just bought an entire bag of Nestle Crunch minis.

So fucking good. The bag won’t last long.

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2018 12:26 AM

I gave them out at Halloween last year but this year I’m keeping them for myself.

Kids like Butterfinger, don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2018 9:00 PM

You fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2018 9:11 PM

Are you fuckin' kiddin' me, man? I mean if you're going to pig out on something, then by all means make it something GOOD! Nestle Crunch fuckin' Minis?!! That shit is whack! American made chocolate is bull shit! It's half WAX! If you were going to buy grocery store chocolate, then you'd have at least gone the Cadbury route. Throw that shit in the trash and go back out to grab a piece of chocolate or raspberry cheese cake - some fuckin' eclairs or a 1000 calorie Blizzard or some shit! OY!!!! You know what I'm about to pig out on, man? I'm about to make a garden salad to top off with some shreaded cheese, ribeye steak, and a handful of fries. Yes, I've had a few rum n cokes, prior. Carry one, OP, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2018 9:11 PM

I worship grocery store chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2018 9:14 PM

Splurge on good quality chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2018 9:31 PM

I have good quality chocolate in the pantry, but it’s the cheap stuff I crave.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2018 9:34 PM

I hope you have a gym membership.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2018 9:36 PM

Go big or go home...you need to get the 9.25lb Crunch bar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2018 9:39 PM

^Uncle Peter! My smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2018 11:44 PM

Of course you bought a bag. It's not like you can buy them by the handful, at least the minis. Nestles' chocolate is like eating plastic. It was good like a million years ago, when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2018 12:04 AM

"Quiet, Quiet, Quiet, Nestle's Crunch is so Crunchy!"

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2018 12:06 AM

Why is Crunch so much better than Krackle?

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2018 12:07 AM

Because Krackle is made by Hershey, the world's shittiest chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2018 12:13 AM

R14, but there’s a theme park!

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2018 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!