Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The truth about Sarah Paulson.

Things I've read throughout the years on the DL:

- She's extremely ambitious and veey much the social climber who can border on sociopathic when it comes to advancing her career.

- She held Cherry Jones emotionally hostage in a toxic relationship that at it's worse saw her cheat on Cherry several times including with actor Bobby Cannavale while Cherry was morning a family death.

- She took advantage of the tense working relationship Ryan Murphy and Jessica Lange shared during seasons 1 and 2 of American Horror Story. There were a lot of disagreements between the two about the direction the show and Lange's characters were taking. Even though she admits Lange was instrumental in getting her a job on AHS, according to several crew members and actors, Paulson made it a habit of undermining, criticising and even making fun of Lange behind the Oscar winning actress back all to gain favor with Ryan Murphy and more prominent roles. Lange has since distanced herself from though she remains cordial with Paulson.

- After Lange left AHS, rumors circulated that Paulson was getting even more full of herself on set, deeming herself the star of the show. She went on Twitter rants, attacking and bullying fans who criticized the show and her work whilst also sending people from her own personal entourage to attack dissenters.

- The latest rumors I'm reading is that she's hot to cheat on her current 80 year old lover, Holland Taylor, with Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett. She and her team are working diligently to have the paparazzi show up everytime she's in public with either.

More to come....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 25, 2020 8:17 PM

She likes snatch. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2018 11:06 PM

Or, she’s a solid, professional actor and a decent person. Not as dramatic as OP’s version but more likely.

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2018 11:08 PM

I thought she liked dick, R1 and that her snatchscapades were to advance her career.

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2018 11:09 PM

She reeks of desperation on every single level.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2018 11:10 PM

Its a pity she spent her prime years on this shitty series. ha ha

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2018 11:10 PM

R5 If it weren't for the AHS, she'd have no career.

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2018 11:15 PM

I mean, I agree with the show being shit, but...what was she doing before it? [R5]

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2018 11:16 PM

I've always sensed she is a viper, OP. Manipulative and scheming. I wouldn't trust her for the world.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2018 11:17 PM

Someone answer: Where did she come from, previous roles, role that shot her to stardom, why the meteoric rise?

AND SHE WAS OVER 30/35? WHEN SHE BROKE THRU!!! I thought only La Chastain was capable of that.

Seems like I never heard of her until AHS.

Does Emily Blunt resent the resemblance?

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2018 11:17 PM

I loved her in American Gothic back in 1995. Good show.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2018 11:19 PM

R9, If only there was a resource on the Internet about actors careers.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2018 11:22 PM

R9 Ryan Murphy has been trying to push her since season 2 of AHS.

American Crime Story is what got her awards recognition.

She'll never rise higher than Julianna Margulies, another one of her lovers.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2018 11:27 PM

I finally found that insanely juicy Sarah Paulson thread someone created on her a few years back. The shit I read in there was insane, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2018 11:30 PM

She doesn't seem worth the hassle. I mean, I can understand her not being lauded or loved, but I've yet to figure out DL's negative focus on her. She's not someone I'd ever think would deserve multiple threads about on DL. She just doesn't make that much of an impact one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2018 11:38 PM

I don’t get the hate either.

She was stupendous in Asylum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2018 11:42 PM

R14 When you are that odious and noxious, shit just falls in your lap.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2018 11:42 PM

R15 Did you not read the op?

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2018 11:44 PM

Yes, we read OP's parsing of rumors. Even if she has been a cunt, she's but one of many in Hollywood. Why the multiple threads to get everyone on the anti-Paulson train?

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2018 11:46 PM

I hear she likes to sneak snaps of celebrities she's hanging with or around.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2018 11:48 PM

She also has her team alert the paparazzi whenever she's with a real star out on the town.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2018 11:55 PM

Tragic.

She was truly a non-entity in Ocean's 8.

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2018 12:07 AM

It's some crazy Frau who is rabidly obsessed with her for some reason. She would have multiple accounts and go crazy on anyone who wasn't foaming at the mouth over Paulson's fictitious evil.

The thread was hilarious. She also had a similar thing for another actress and would post crazy rants about Hollywood all the time on threads that had nothing to do with entertainment. Maybe she'll come back if you light a candle, look into a mirror in the dark and call "Sarah Paulson" three times.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2018 12:23 AM

I’m kind of suspicious of these hate campaigns on DL. They never pan out.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2018 12:27 AM

She just seems kind of kooky to me. She was great as Marcia Clark and as Nicole Wallace in Game Change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2018 1:27 AM

Funny how Sarah Palin used to be our biggest problem.

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2018 1:28 AM

Jesus, that old Sarah Paulson thread is filled with some amazing gossip.

Thank you DL for taking another famewhore down a notch.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2018 1:30 AM

What does an 80 year old snatch look like?

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2018 1:31 AM

Holland Taylor is a mere 75!

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2018 1:33 AM

Holland is prettier than Sarah, though.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2018 1:37 AM

R28 omg. I seriously thought that woman was 80.

Sarah likes that granny snapper that doesn't beg too much, just maybe once a week.

This ensures her energy levels remain elevated to put to use towards other endeavors...

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2018 1:43 AM

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2018 1:44 AM

Why does Op care about some actress he doesn't know? You appear to be a tad psycho OP!

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2018 1:45 AM

I hear she uses bear traps, with open cans of tuna as lure, to capture butch lesbians so that she can rape them and torture them by forcing them to watch Disney's High School Musical TV movie series.

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2018 1:53 AM

R32 But we all know Sarah. She's the "Bette Davis of America!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2018 1:54 AM

Prior to AHS she was pounding the boards on a little thing called Broadway. Maybe you heard of it....in Bumfuck Where ever you reside.

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2018 1:58 AM

Sarah Paulsen steals babies and then brings them back to their families, claiming to have found them at random places, to look like a humble hero. That usually happens, a lot, around award season.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2018 2:01 AM

So what was her deal with her "friendship" of a couple years ago with Diane Keaton? Is Diane gay? Bi?

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2018 2:03 AM

Sorry, it's Sarah Paulson, of course.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2018 2:04 AM

R35 Oh, she was pounding, alright, but it wasn't the boards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2018 2:06 AM

I don't get her looks. She's not cute, she's not pretty and she's not ugly..

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2018 2:07 AM

Chile bye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2018 2:11 AM

A neighbor who worked in community theater back in the 80s claims that she is at least ten years older than she claims.

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2018 2:14 AM

Fuck R39 who could blame her? Cherry -- damn.

by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2018 2:16 AM

Weren't she and her team responsible for this item in 2012? I mean, why on earth would anyone pair these two up sexually? Ms. Lange has always been about the dick.

I heard Paulson would tip the paps off every time she was out with Lange at a restaurant so they'd show up and snap them together. Actually, I hear she does this with just about any star she hangs with (currently Sandra Bullock).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 4, 2018 2:16 AM

Sarah Paulson reads to the blind. The thing is though that these blind people think that the Harry Potter book series is about the adventures of Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samatha in a little city called New York. But they do like her "Harry Potter And The Magic Rimjob in Hell's Kitchen".

by Anonymousreply 45July 4, 2018 2:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2018 2:19 AM

Poor Diane. Little did she know what she was having dinner with. The video screen capture is priceless, with Diane scared and hiding and The Lisp smiling her nefarious grin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2018 2:23 AM

It's amazing how interested the paps are everytime she has dinner with somebody.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2018 2:24 AM

shes a good actor,imo. she scared the shit out of me in 12 years a slave.

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2018 2:28 AM

So sad!

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2018 2:31 AM

A GIF is worth a thousand explanations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2018 2:39 AM

She looks angry @ R51

by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2018 2:43 AM

There was a BI on CDAN a couple years ago about Sarah and Chastain getting it on. I hope it's true -- they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2018 2:51 AM

R51, that's when Lange (I think it's about her nom, looking at her smile in front of Sarah) or Quinto didn't get the award. So she's just a loyal friend, not being pissed at losing to Ellen, just in this gif. Do not twist the fact.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2018 4:23 AM

[quote]What did Sarah Paulson do to her lips? I saw "Game Change" last night and Sarah Paulson's lips looked malformed. It looked like a near sighted surgeon from "Operation Smile" performed a cleft palate surgery on her lips while squinting his way through it because he forgot his glasses.

Now that's some creative shit.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2018 7:25 AM

I have yet to see a cinematographer do something appealing with that face. She has a face that camera does not love, or even like.

She is also charisma free.

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2018 7:31 AM

Someone's at the door, r10.

by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2018 7:35 AM

So true, R56.

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2018 5:00 PM

Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2018 5:39 PM

Eww.

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2018 2:42 PM

She is the textbook case of climbing. She doesn't have an ounce of charm or talent, and she's not the least bit pretty, but she knows how to climb and she's ruthless about it.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2018 2:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 15, 2018 1:54 AM

To the poster asking about Paulson's "meteoric rise," she's been around a long time-- at least since the end of the 90s, when she had a supporting/regular role in a tv series called Jack and Jill. Amanda Peet was the lead; Paulson was the sidekick/best friend, I think.

by Anonymousreply 63August 15, 2018 2:10 AM

That carefully scripted lisp...

by Anonymousreply 64August 15, 2018 2:21 AM

The best all her ruthlessness could get was basic cable tv?

by Anonymousreply 65August 15, 2018 2:27 AM

Great actress....fuck all you haters! What is with the. Mommy complex though? I don't care how good Holland Taylor eats pussy, she is far too old for Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2018 3:19 AM

She's a Granny Gobbler extraordinaire!! Most Ryan Murphy "stars" for the most part work mainly in his Universe. Nobody's hiring Darren Criss, or Lea Michelle, or Evan Peters, or Jessica Lange for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2018 3:27 AM

Op is some Kardashian bitter at not being stylish like Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2018 3:32 AM

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2018 4:59 AM

R49 she was amazing in that film and should have been nominated for an Oscar along with Lupita

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2018 5:35 AM

[quote]r20 She also has her team alert the paparazzi whenever she's with a real star out on the town.

Is it possible ? ?

NO ONE in Hollywood's ever stooped THAT low!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2018 5:40 AM

I'm always a little baffled by all the attention she gets on DL. Are commenters here really that fascinated by her? She just seems like a random character actress.

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2018 5:44 AM

She has talent but she can also go off the rails with her performances, too.

Personally, she seems like a more neurotic than normal actor type...she's REALLY a classic narcissistic shit stirrer. And, VERY ambitious, which you have to be, but....

I wouldn't want to have to deal with her personally, or professionally. The type that sucks all the air out of the room with their me-ness.

by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2018 5:54 AM

R73 oh come on, you can't just say that without spilling the details. I always see vague allusions on data lounge to Sarah's awful ways but no follow up. I want to hear stories!

by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2018 5:59 AM

I saw a clip of an interview Sarah was did on the Emmy red carpet. She was explaining that she had been texting with Regina King earlier that day. They are old friends, she said. Then she twisted her mouth ever so slightly and said with a touch of bitterness that Regina King would probably win because RK had beat her before.

It was so much more satisfying to see Regina King win after that. Regina could act circles around Paulson in her sleep. Sarah Paulson is obviously a bitch.

(A real friend would have said RK would win because she is such a great actress!).

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2018 6:55 AM

[italic]The Revenge of Regina King[/italic] , , , only on Lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2018 6:58 AM

dont get the paulson hate?

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2018 6:59 AM

I think she's divine.

She has great range, and that touch of sly mystery that makes a performer more than just a parrot.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2018 7:02 AM

R73 tell us more.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2018 1:53 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Never say never, as Jessica Lange has learned. After announcing that she was done with American Horror Story two years ago, the actress has been working on the eighth season of the show, which creator Ryan Murphy confirmed.

She couldn't be happier to be back on set either, as evidenced by the photo the cocreator shared on Instagram. "To celebrate 300k followers, here’s a first look at the return of Queen Constance," Murphy wrote on Instagram in the caption of the photo he shared of Lange and Paulson, referencing Lange's season one character, Constance Langdon. "The one and only Lady Lange...being directed by that dynamo of wit and talent Sarah Paulson. Love them both!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2018 11:23 PM

R81 Oh, Sarah, we all see through your bullshit and through your pal, Mr Murphy's bullshit. It's not hard to do, either, considering the shit trail of evidence you've both left behind when it comes to your "wit" and shade.

Ms Lange is loyal and Mr Murphy has been responsible for casting her in some of her greatest late-career successes, so it's no surprise she agreed to one more episode of American Horror Story as the character that truly launched the show and garnered her the Emmy, SAG and Globe.

It's important to note, Ms Lange has been responsible for your late-career successes, as you yourself have said on several occasions. She was also responsible for Mr Murphy's horror anthology becoming the success it was. Still, neither stopped either of you from the self-centered cunts that you both are towards a woman who while a bit aloof and complicated, still remained loyal to the both of you despite your nefarious, intrusive and quite frankly, disgusting behavior In some cases, maybe even illegal.

Fucj you both.

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2018 11:51 PM

OP is one of those crazy lesbo stalkers. i.e. Tig haters.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2018 12:11 AM

Since someone bumped this up, I would like to mention a You Tube series from a few years back (before AHS I presume) called BLUE, which I happened to watch because someone I know was in it. The premise was interesting - single mother prostituting herself to make extra money - and it was done in a way that you believed the story. Julia Stiles played the lead and I thought she did a great job, I was surprised.

There were a couple of episodes with Sarah Paulson. I didn’t know much about her at the time, but even in the context of this ultra low budget production where the only recognizable names among the cast were Stiles and Eric Stoltz, it was one of the worst performances I have seen. I felt embarrassed watching it.

I found a clip, so.

(I have just re-watched and her acting still looks horrible to me.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2018 1:15 AM

That WAS juicy, R82.

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2018 1:16 AM

*hers was one of the worst performances I have seen

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2018 1:17 AM

Here is another clip with Sarah Paulson from BLUE. Needs to be seen to be believed (or not).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2018 1:19 AM

sAARPaulson's lisp has gotten much better since Martha Marcy May Marlene. Her surgery hadn't settled before the shoot for that one began and she was quite Cubist. How did she work for so long while pronouncing her own name as "Tharah"?

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2018 1:47 AM

She was just awful in Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. She was playing a character based on Cheno, so the lack of any talent or humor was even more pronounced. She really IS very humorless.

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2018 2:17 AM

It's amazing how this person was only given a role on AHS because Lange specifically asked Murphy, to quote Paulson, "Can't we find something for the kid to do."

Lange trusted her because they worked on Broadway together and she thought they were friends. It didn't take long, though, for her to play into Murphy's bullshit because he couldn't check his bullshit ego at the door when dealing with a Hollywood legend and creatively demanding actress.

Making fun of her during Asylum (go watch that PaleyFest from 2012) and then Paulson dressing up as Sister Jude (I mean EXACTLY like her) for the Emmys only to lose and have a tantrum about it. What kind of person does shit like that?

Then once Kathy Bates came on the scene, they (Paulson, Murphy and Co.) had to temper their bullshit because Bates is oh too perceptive...

Still, the end game was to have Paulson outshine Lange and take over the show. Unfortunately, the fans weren't having it, so they had to resort to Lady Gaga. The fans still weren't having it.

Now, the year Lange returns, they find it oh so witty that she'll be returning as a Guest Star, so that her character can be killed off in an episode directed by Paulson. How sly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2018 2:27 AM

I signed on under the pretense that I would be taking over Lange's throne and garnering the same love from fans and critics, and all of the awards, too.

I feel shortchanged. The nerve!

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2018 2:29 AM

I do what I do best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2018 2:34 AM

I made no bones about how I feel up thread.

And I never liked Asylum or Lana Banana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2018 2:36 AM

At Sarah's last Christmas bash, the egg nog was spiked with a bubbling tonic consisting of Holland's vaginal discharge.

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2018 2:45 AM

. ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2018 9:51 AM

R93, who stopped watching? Kathy or Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2018 11:15 AM

R96 Sarah, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2018 5:33 PM

She.

Is.

Evil.

Personified!!!

by Anonymousreply 98September 21, 2018 5:37 PM

R98 No. Just a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2018 5:45 PM

Been around her on sets, and socially during the Cherry years. She is an asshole. and an OK actress. If conditions are exactly right for her - if the character is well written, if she has a good director, if it's in her fach - then she's good. Regina King has elevated shitty material on a regular basis for years and is a GREAT talent. (Check her out in the Lifetime movie about Gabby Douglas - dreck but she and S. Epatha Merkerson make it watchable and even touching.) I am fascinated by her interaction w/ Holland Taylor. As if a 75 year old is going to be any thing besides thrilled to be with someone young and in the spotlight. That is weird AF. Taylor talks about Paulson ("This love is so wonderful...")- and Paulson talks about ...herself (If you have a problem with me being with her...") Any yay - yeah - Jessica Lange keeps her at a distance now. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2018 6:02 PM

R100 Thank you for this juicy bit, love. After seeing this thread earlier today, I looked her up on here to see if there were another stories about her on here.

Lo and behold, there was another thread dedicated to her from a few years ago. It's FILLED with some crazy ass stories. Phew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2018 7:51 PM

Murphy is a sociopathic creeper. Anyone in his circle is too.

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2018 8:05 PM

R100 Why?

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2018 12:20 AM

Seems Sarah's two main functions are to climb ladders and chew scenery.

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2018 12:39 AM

^meant for R102.

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 106September 25, 2018 6:07 AM

A big cunt.

by Anonymousreply 107September 25, 2018 6:19 AM

Cherry and Holland were just beards. Her real lover was and always will be me!

by Anonymousreply 108September 25, 2018 7:14 AM

r105, you don't know? Ryan Murphy is a homosexual! I know, shocking. And even though we might be in more liberal-minded times here in 1952, we will not tolerate sexual deviants!

by Anonymousreply 109September 25, 2018 4:43 PM

R109 Funny, he seems like deviant, sexual and otherwise, himself.

The stories people have about him and Paulson are fascinating. Cut from the same cloth, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 110September 25, 2018 9:29 PM

I think she's great don't believe any of those rumors.

by Anonymousreply 111September 25, 2018 9:34 PM

Alright. I was offered a job at a Ryan Murphy show still in development. Can someone in the know tell me why is it that posters here call him a sociopath? Is there anything I should look out for? My job is behind the scenes, without giving too much away I'll deal with him and some actors regularly.

Any takers? All help will be much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 112September 25, 2018 10:03 PM

R112 which show are you working on?

by Anonymousreply 113September 26, 2018 5:18 PM

Why are you asking us r112? Fucking do it, just to have the experience, don't let anyone here put you off.

by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2018 6:44 PM

I've heard he's an asshole, but it would probably be an amazing career opportunity. Do it for the resume and keep an eye on an exit strategy

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2018 6:59 PM

Remember in Coven where Paulson and Lange play mother and daughter witches and Lange's character is dying and in the end is replaced by Paulson's character? I wonder who came up with that idea for a storyline?

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2018 7:20 PM

Wait, why would Bobby Cannavale cheat with her, of all people?

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2018 7:30 PM

Do it! and tell us all about it.

He is not bad to crew - he just screws over actresses and writers.

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2018 9:05 PM

2nd R118. Get the dirt, then come share with us!

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2018 9:10 PM

r117 That's how I felt too, Bobby is my dream guy.

by Anonymousreply 120September 27, 2018 12:15 AM

lol r120 = a self-efacing sARRPaulson

by Anonymousreply 121September 27, 2018 1:08 AM

I know Sarah, have known her for about 12 years. Her sister is a good friend of mine. I've been out to dinner with her many times w personal friends, and because of my profession, have crossed paths with her professionally many times.

I don't see the hatred at all. I've never seen anything but a funny, sweet woman. And she's utterly in love with Holland.

by Anonymousreply 122September 27, 2018 1:12 AM

Hi Sarah at r122!

by Anonymousreply 123September 27, 2018 1:14 AM

R122 what's the background on her thing for much older women? Mommy issues?

by Anonymousreply 124September 27, 2018 1:20 AM

I've never met SP, but there is nothing about that woman that says "sweet."

by Anonymousreply 125September 27, 2018 1:50 AM

I think we can assume a woman with a fetish for elderly women (albeit talented, relatively attractive elderly women) is a little off.

Like her as an actress though.

by Anonymousreply 126September 27, 2018 1:56 AM

R122 Did her and Amanda Peet ever scissor or carpet munch each other or anything? I’m serious, I’m a bi woman who thinks both are hot as hell, especially Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 127September 27, 2018 2:24 AM

R92s clip says that Murphy blew up at Chenoweth over her commitment to Promises Promises? And called her ungrateful before deciding she would never appear on his show again? WTF -that is some weird drama.

by Anonymousreply 128September 27, 2018 2:26 AM

R116 and yet, it won Lange her third Emmy and the show it's only Lead Emmy to date. You can see Sarah Paulson looking like she swallowed Murphy's cock when Lange won. Fortunately for her, she didn't repeat her previous year's mistake, and saved herself with a feeble "woo-hoo"!

This gif says it all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 27, 2018 4:36 AM

P.S. R116 Riddle me this, who could have possibly been responsible for AHS' only Lead Emmy-winning and most iconic and popular character (Fiona Goode) not making a return even when all the other dead witches are returning?

Hmm. I do wonder.

by Anonymousreply 130September 27, 2018 4:40 AM

I just think it's bizarre that so many of you pile on when you know nothing about her. Who cares if she's with an older woman? You're lucky as hell to find your person in this world, who cares if that person arrived here on earth before you?

Gay men are some of the biggest misogynists I know. It ain't a pretty look.

by Anonymousreply 131September 27, 2018 8:18 PM

This thread is a mess. The only proper response to it seems to be this tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 1, 2018 8:01 PM

I know her, worked with her for a few years and she's not that bad. This thread is downright creepy and vulgar, she doesn't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 133October 1, 2018 8:32 PM

She is a user, although that's hardly unique.

by Anonymousreply 134October 1, 2018 8:43 PM

Why is it creepy r133? Being serious, not snarky. I mean you can't be surprised that a gay bitching site is bitchy and the fact she dates an 80 year old is creepy. It's also creepy when a man does it, like Juliet Mills and Holden Caulfield. I don't think this thread is creepier than any other jerky thread we have done.

by Anonymousreply 135October 1, 2018 9:04 PM

In that photo at R47 you could tell Granny Gobble Paulson loves the attention. Also, if nothing is going on, why is Keaton hiding? Did Warren and Woody make her Gay?

by Anonymousreply 136October 1, 2018 9:26 PM

She came off as very insecure when they had the female Ocean’s cast on Graham Norton this summer. Like she had to be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 137October 1, 2018 11:00 PM

From CDAN: This A/A- list mostly television actress who seemingly stars in every show made by this showrunner went straight to a televised event from the bed of her much much younger lover who her significant other knows nothing about.

hmmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 138October 4, 2018 5:56 PM

Who would be her alleged lover? I

by Anonymousreply 139October 4, 2018 7:14 PM

Still Bobby C r139? God, if so, I hate him now.

by Anonymousreply 140October 4, 2018 7:15 PM

In what world is Bobby C MUCH MUCH younger than Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 141October 4, 2018 7:37 PM

R129 Is Lange wearing a weave?

by Anonymousreply 142October 4, 2018 7:55 PM

r138 also gives credence to horoscopes and never walks under ladders nor does she open umbrellas indoors.

by Anonymousreply 143October 4, 2018 8:07 PM

This thread!

by Anonymousreply 144October 11, 2018 2:24 PM

^^^is boring

by Anonymousreply 145October 11, 2018 2:59 PM

R145 Apparently, you haven't read it, Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 146October 11, 2018 3:00 PM

She is just a really boring person R146. Even her relationship with Holland is boring.

by Anonymousreply 147October 11, 2018 3:05 PM

Anyone looking for DL's posse of ignoramuses (ignorami?) need look no further than this thread.

Juliet Mills and Holden Caulfield?

by Anonymousreply 148October 11, 2018 3:05 PM

Lol!

That lisp, though.

by Anonymousreply 149October 11, 2018 3:13 PM

L chat hagz spotted upthread.

by Anonymousreply 150October 12, 2018 6:17 PM

Why does this remind me of the Chris Crocker leave Britney alone video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 12, 2018 6:33 PM

Sarah is grabby and smart. I wouldn't trust her. I saw her on Kimmel with Stormy Daniels. As I said, she's grabby.

by Anonymousreply 152October 12, 2018 11:31 PM

I had to LAUGH OUT LOUD that she was given some fashion award from Elle Magazine. Karla Welch puts her in these clown clothes and she looks absolutely ridiculous. She doesn't have the hauteur to work it. Tracey Ellis Ross can carry it off .

by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote]She held Cherry Jones emotionally hostage in a toxic relationship that at it's worse saw her cheat on Cherry several times including with actor Bobby Cannavale while Cherry was morning a family death.

Cherry Jones is currently in a three-character Broadway show with Bobby Cannavale (and Daniel Radcliffe), so either she and Bobby must have gotten over it, or what OP wrote is a lie. And the word is spelled "mourning."

by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Does Sarah fool around with her assistants?

by Anonymousreply 155October 30, 2018 4:23 PM

Great actor

by Anonymousreply 156October 30, 2018 4:23 PM

She is a good actor. It's puzzling why she's so fame whore-ish at times.

by Anonymousreply 157October 31, 2018 11:03 AM

She's a good actor and I always enjoy her work but judging by some of these posts she sounds like a complete cunt as a person.

by Anonymousreply 158November 3, 2018 8:56 AM

She's a shoo-in to play Jessica Mulroney should Bean's life story every make it to the Hallmark Channel.

by Anonymousreply 159November 3, 2018 9:19 AM

Utterly over-rated in general. Can name two excellent performances, mostly OK work, and some real dreck.

by Anonymousreply 160November 5, 2018 6:41 PM

There are lesbian stalkers obsessed with her, and some are all over this thread. The same thing happened a few years ago about Suzanne Malveaux (of all people!).

One thing I do like about the lesbian obsessives on DL though--unlike the posters obsessed with men, they tend to keep it to just a very few threads. they don;t have to create a new one every day (unlike the Armie Hammer/Timothée Chalumet obsessives).

by Anonymousreply 161November 5, 2018 6:47 PM

She was superb in "Asylum," and she's been fine if not at the same level in the other AHS seasons. She was truly great in "OJ Simpson."

by Anonymousreply 162November 5, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]R9 Seems like I never heard of her until AHS.

She started as a stage actress.

by Anonymousreply 163November 5, 2018 7:09 PM

Ratched starts filming soon.

Sarah has enough talent to not be such a famewhore/celebrity suck up. No idea why she acts that way but she must be a very insecure person.

by Anonymousreply 164January 16, 2019 11:08 AM

Sarah at the 2019 Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 25, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]It's also creepy when a man does it, like Juliet Mills and Holden Caulfield.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 166February 25, 2019 2:31 AM

This woman just grates my nerves. She tries too hard (it seems she loves to promote who she’s friends with in the industry, especially if they are of a certain status) and I don’t find her particularly compelling to watch, nor is she all that versatile. She can emote, though, I’ll give her that.

Still, she seems too invested in being popular and sometimes, on social media, her fans come off more like PR employees than anything else. I really do wonder...

by Anonymousreply 167November 25, 2020 7:07 PM

Just watched her in that Hulu movie Run and she was terrific. Really bone chilling at times.

by Anonymousreply 168November 25, 2020 7:39 PM

She was good on AHS "Asylum" and "Freak Show" seasons, but not so good in the "Hotel" season. The rest, meh. She was ok as Marcia Clark.

The only character resembling a real person on the wretched "Ratchet" mess on Netflix was played by fellow carpet muncher Cynthia Nixon.

She gets a lot of work for her uneven performances.

by Anonymousreply 169November 25, 2020 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!