Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna's Unretouched Photo Thread

OMG, her Photoshopper must be on the payroll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2018 4:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2018 8:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2018 8:36 PM

Damn, if she were cool, she’d go with the powerful crone look.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2018 8:38 PM

This is horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2018 8:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2018 8:41 PM

She’s tedious

Personally, she’s stopped being relevant 20 years ago. I know many people disagree, but her and antics don’t hold my interest

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2018 8:44 PM

My first impression was "that's not Madonna." But I guess so. You can really see the pulling in her cheeks from a face lift. Expect these to get more noticeable as she ages and has more lifts.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2018 8:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2018 8:45 PM

r6 - not relevant to you perhaps. She is still very much a player ..

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2018 8:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2018 8:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2018 8:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2018 8:47 PM

R10, Ewww. She has the body of a man in those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2018 8:50 PM

Wow - where did these pics come from? They really are unflattering especially the one below. Yeah - Madonna should just come out as a tough cougar. She's obviously plenty strong. She needs to stop doing the girlie thing .. she's pushing 60 ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2018 8:52 PM

I wonder how far her breasts drop if she takes of the bra .... you can see why she always wears gloves. Strong peasant hands. Good for milking cows and weeding the garden.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2018 8:54 PM

I actually like Madonna a little more now I've seen these pics. Her public persona is such a hard bitch - but in these pics she looks slightly vulnerable - almost like a regular person.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2018 8:58 PM

Ma, put that shit away!

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2018 9:02 PM

Madonna should come of out the closet and proudly own the person she is. She's GREAT. I love the pics

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2018 9:05 PM

R10 She looks like a man in drag.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2018 9:06 PM

"She is still very much a player."

If she was she wouldn't have to resort to desperate measures like being photographed in her underwear at age 59.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2018 9:07 PM

A Cray super computer loaded with Photoshop could only handle that job.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2018 9:10 PM

R12, ewww MY EYES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2018 9:11 PM

Nudies! That's what they are! NUDIES!

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2018 9:14 PM

GET HER, GURLS!!

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2018 9:19 PM

Actually, if she let herself age a little more *naturally* she wouldn't look so bad. It's the harsh juxtaposition of the crass platinum blonde, with the jagged edges of the sculpted muscles, against the too-pale skin. The eye craves something smooth, curved, and more natural in tone to take in like in a REAL human-being.

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2018 9:24 PM

R18 she is hardly 'in'. She was openly bi in the early nineties and love letters of hers to the female model she cast in the Justify My Love video have just gone up for auction. She and Ingrid Casares used to fuck. Madonna is a dick preferring bisexual. Who is too much of a bitch for any man to stick around for long, even the trade she used to pay to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2018 9:26 PM

Finally, R25 brings a little class to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2018 9:27 PM

r20 you're the one that desperate. Haha - Let me guess - you're a Janet fan girl

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2018 9:27 PM

Wow, the misogyny!

Post some of your untouched pics esp you eldergays!

She still looks better than 90% of this fat, obese country.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2018 9:31 PM

Anybody knows that Madonna will fuck anything, male or female. That's certainly not news. She's never tried to hide anything.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2018 9:32 PM

Not my cup of tea. If she hasn't had work done on her breasts then they look amazing, the rest not - but that is to be expected for her age! She should embrace ageing.

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2018 9:36 PM

Many of these body photos were taken right after touring when she is at her lowest BMI. Lately, she has gained weight looks so much smoother. Go Madonna! Still looking good!

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote]Actually, if she let herself age a little more *naturally* she wouldn't look so bad. It's the harsh juxtaposition of the crass platinum blonde, with the jagged edges of the sculpted muscles, against the too-pale skin. The eye craves something smooth, curved, and more natural in tone to take in like in a REAL human-being.

I agree about the wig - also the bra is ugly and the black panties too severe. But I love her muscles next to her soft skin. If she had soft short-hair, and better bra and panties (or none) she would look 100% better.

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2018 9:41 PM

R29, calling someone ugly is not "misogyny". It is just an opinion regarding the person's appearance.

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2018 9:42 PM

[R34] You're gleefully commenting on pics (probably doctored to make her look worse) and it's not misogyny? RIIIIIIIGHT

Many have seen her in concert up close (videos on line) and she looks amazing. So, I don't buy the doctored bad pics except the ones right after she toured. She was underweight and it showed. But, please, all of you show your bodies in underwear at 50 and above. No, didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2018 9:49 PM

Since her True Blue days, she has always had a hard look about her. That's the time she became obsessed with going to the gym. But betweenBedtime Stories and Evita, she had a much softer look without the muscles. She was actually very attractive at the time.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2018 9:51 PM

R29 some women deserve robust critique. Madonna is an adult who sets out to provoke. We indulge her by responding to her provocations. Not because she is a woman. But because she is an obnoxious cunt. You'll notice we use that word in a 'non-gender-specific' way, here at the datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2018 9:52 PM

Relax r35 - she looks amazing for a 60 y/o person: pretty, strong and healthy. I think the pics are very flattering and I think most people would agree ..

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2018 9:52 PM

r37 - you should be so lucky. I'm sure you're still sleeping on a pee stained sofa in your mother's unfinished basement ..

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2018 9:55 PM

[R37] Oh you think she is obnoxious and a cunt so go right ahead then if it makes you tingle. At least she hasn't had a mental/drug breakdown. She was a gym rat, and over did it, but that was healthier. I never liked the trashing Mariah got for getting fat either. Besides, it is well known many of these bad pics are doctored.

[R38] Most people without an ax to grind feel that way. LOL

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2018 9:56 PM

I was witness to her antics in Downtown Manhattan in the early eighties. She was a mean girl , like her friend K. Haring. Vague talents, much determination.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2018 9:57 PM

R41, elaborate!

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2018 9:58 PM

[quote] I'm sure you're still sleeping on a pee stained sofa in your mother's unfinished basement ..

That's one of the most weary, dog-earred 'retorts' online, sweetheart. Try harder. Most of us here are professional, home-owning men in our 40s-60s. Go buy yourself a milkshake or some other sweet treat.

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2018 9:58 PM

Madonna has not been "bi" since the Early 1990s, plus her faking it for attention in 2003-2004 with Britney.

Where's the "What she needs to do is take small character roles in independent films, throw herself into charity, write children's books" troll?

He's running late, I see.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2018 10:02 PM

I was witness to her before fame years. She was a hand full and very guarded but not mean. She has always been very very guarded which gets mistaken for mean. She had her circle and she wasn't the most outwardly friendly but on the dancefloor she would give everyone a smile, a quick dance. She has a lot of natural talent for dancing, songwriting and is a very emotive singer which you can't learn with a more than adequate voice.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2018 10:06 PM

r43 - I understand you're a loser and need to lash out at people. But you're trying too hard - DL is anonymous - you can let it all out (and have a good cry too) !!

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2018 10:10 PM

I like CGI. I want my stars to never get old. And I want the dead ones to be re-animated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2018 10:14 PM

R45, that's interesting to hear. I have read that after she was raped in her early days in NYC, she became much more guarded. Which makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2018 10:15 PM

[R48] That, and some record exec (still working and it was in a biography) accosted her in a bathroom and demanded a BJ for a record job. She refused and he attempted to blackball her. Seymour Stein, gay, came to her rescue not long after.

She comes off as aloof if she doesn't trust you. The ones in her circle say she was very warm, down to earth and funny. I've never seen anyone flirt as much as her with everyone. She had a charisma that was electric which is why Keith Haring, Jean Michael Basquiat, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, Andy Wharhol, let her in their group. Sade hated her but Sade was jealous as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2018 10:20 PM

They did this about 4-5 years ago I remember and it looks a lot worse now.

Probably 1000 people in the world have had a career like hers circa 1989 and been that famous for pop music so why not just continue to tour, look your age, raise your children and not be so goddamn obsessed with you probably 1000 people in the world have had a career like hers circa 1989 and then that famous for pop music so why not just continue to tour, look your age, raise your children and not be so goddamn obsessed with youth.

Lightning strikes go fast you cannot keep it going forever.

I hated how Joan Rivers always justified her surgeries by saying “in this business you have to look good!” She was right of course but she was using that to justify her own weird need I hated how Joan Rivers always justified her surgeries by saying “in this business you have to look good!“ She was right of course but she was using that to justify her own reasoning for them which was not liking her face or body.

Madonna does not have that problem. She loves herself… A lot.

by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2018 10:26 PM

Love her, hate her, there would be no Gaga, no Britney or circus like epic concerts without M

by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2018 10:27 PM

R49 could just be getting info from biographies

by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2018 10:31 PM

[R50] Who doesn't want to continue to look good????? I've NEVER understood people putting down celebs for trying to stay looking good. Do we all become jiggly, no muscle skin bags or fat, obese porkers after 40?????? WTF is wrong with being into looking good?

It is always fug people who hate when celebs try to stay looking young. Always. I've never met a happy, healthy, good looking person who ragged on celebs for trying to look good well into their elder years.

by Anonymousreply 53June 29, 2018 10:32 PM

r52 Yeah and you could be getting fucked by your dog ...

by Anonymousreply 54June 29, 2018 10:33 PM

r53 - everyone want to look good but sometimes (often actually) celebrities try to hard to look youthful and wind up looking sort of silly

by Anonymousreply 55June 29, 2018 10:35 PM

[R54] That was fucking hysterical!

by Anonymousreply 56June 29, 2018 10:35 PM

R53 it is because they don't look good they look weird. Look at people like Kim K and Gaga, they are already having so much plastic surgery before they even turn 40. They worse worse and older than a lot of people who are actually older.

by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2018 10:37 PM

[R55] Not really. How many people dye their gray hair? That is the #1 thing to stay youthful looking. How many people diet, work out past 30? That is to stay youthful/ good looking. Yes, celebs often go too far. I never understand how they don't see it. Madonna's face, during the Rebel Heart promo, looked like a hot 35 year old. Her MET gala pics from 2015 were gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 58June 29, 2018 10:38 PM

R53 Calm down buddy. Everybody wants to look attractive. That’s good. She wants to be 25 for the rest of her life and is not a realistic person. Despite all of her success she can’t stand that she’s not on top of the charts anymore.

Calm down buddy. Everybody wants to look attractive. That’s good. She wants to be 25 for the rest of her life and is not a realistic person. Despite all of her success she can’t stand that she’s not on top of the charts anymore.

Same thing with Mariah Carey.

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2018 10:40 PM

Mutton dressed as lamb.

by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2018 10:40 PM

OK, so I can’t use voice recognition at all on this thing anymore. Why does it keep doubling paragraphs…

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2018 10:40 PM

R54 and R56 = same person

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2018 10:41 PM

Haha - nope - bad guess

by Anonymousreply 63June 29, 2018 10:43 PM

Early in her career she was not nice. People like Cher, George Harrison and John Schlesinger reported horror stories of her rude, bratty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2018 10:46 PM

[R59] Then LET HER. You're projecting shit on her and you don't have a fucking clue what she thinks. She is still on top as her tours are blockbuster despite not playing the hits. When she goes a proper GH tour, it will be the biggest tour of all time by far. Industry experts predict it would top a billion dollars.

by Anonymousreply 65June 29, 2018 10:47 PM

[R64] While others, like Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and wife Rita (who raved about how sweet and down to earth she is), David Fincher, Ron Silver, David Mamet, Griffin Dunne, James Foley, Nile Rodgers, said she was very sweet and very professional. Maybe, just maybe, some of those who didn't like her were assholes themselves?

by Anonymousreply 66June 29, 2018 10:50 PM

[quote]You're gleefully commenting on pics (probably doctored to make her look worse) and it's not misogyny? RIIIIIIIGHT

So the 'What is wrong with Ray Liotta' thread is what.... misandry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 29, 2018 10:55 PM

I don't think she could earn a billion dollars, unless she toured for years, but even then, no. She has no hits anymore, her voice is long gone, she can't really dance anymore . And I actually am a fan! Plus, she charges way too much for tickets If she would lower prices I think more people might go, but there go the huge concert grosses.

by Anonymousreply 68June 29, 2018 10:56 PM

R8 she looks like Faye Dunaway.

by Anonymousreply 69June 29, 2018 11:00 PM

[R68] Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better but you don't believe it. All experts say this isn't only possible, it's probable. She would play stadiums and tour 2 years. That's all she would need.

by Anonymousreply 70June 29, 2018 11:02 PM

R70 She was having a lot of trouble selling out arenas in the US, even in cities she had never visited before, like Tulsa and Nashville. And in Australia, where she had not been in over 20 yrs.

She could do fine if she picks the right cities and countries where she has not toured too much, but no way is she grossing one billion at this point. She could have probably done so around the time of sticky and sweet if she had done more dates, but not now.

by Anonymousreply 71June 29, 2018 11:34 PM

[ R71] You're not bright. She was still playing mostly NEW material which the public, and new cities, didn't want to hear. If she played all hits, the experts know she will make over a billion easily. Easily. She has oversaturated markets but with tours playing mostly new material. She does a GH tour and it's over. No one will ever come close to her bank on that. Since 1987, she has been able to play stadiums even in lean times, though she wisely chose arenas in a lot of markets during those lean times. Australia didn't wait all that time to hear mostly Rebel Heart songs at crazy prices. She plays the hits, she is gonna make huge bank like no one has ever seen. Everyone in the industry knows this and is begging her to do this. She refuses-so far.

by Anonymousreply 72June 30, 2018 5:50 AM

That fucking "ooooh that's MISOGYNY!!!!!" troll needs to fuck straight off. Nobody here gives a shit about the fact that you think that every single fucking thing equates to hatred of women. Go somewhere else. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 73June 30, 2018 5:53 AM

[R73] Are they wrong? It is silly to gnash teeth over a celebrity's looks. The comments are misogynistic. Bye!

by Anonymousreply 74June 30, 2018 5:56 AM

UR a man hater R74. Why are u even here?

by Anonymousreply 75June 30, 2018 6:51 AM

[R75] Why even reply to him that way? Do you care that much? Gurl, get laid.

by Anonymousreply 76June 30, 2018 6:54 AM

I don't care about that skank or u R76 Shoo. Be gone, troll.

by Anonymousreply 77June 30, 2018 7:03 AM

Showing up late and drunk on last tour.

by Anonymousreply 78June 30, 2018 8:29 AM

R14 high testosterone level in the her body

by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2018 3:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2018 3:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2018 3:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2018 3:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2018 3:47 AM

Griffin Dunne likes her?

He's a well-known jerk, and a huge pain in the ass himself.

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2018 4:15 AM

Madonna is an ugly version of the Catherine Trammel character from Basic Instinct: blond, bisexual, sociopaths. She may not have literally killed anyone, but she's left a trail of bodies in her professional wake of people she used and disregarded.

by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2018 4:28 AM

I don't think she's bi I know Penn is gay and so is Guy Ritchie so I think she's a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2018 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!