Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can I use butter Crisco for lube?

I have a hook-up coming over and I have butter Crisco, Mazola or mayonnaise. I heard the gays used Crisco back then so that's the best choice, right? Yes I have butter but its too expensive to use for sex I need it for my pancakes Sunday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2018 4:11 AM

Wessonality.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2018 10:07 PM

BILL TAYLOR I see you got your caps lock fixed

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2018 10:09 PM

Is the mayonnaise Duke’s? If so, go with that.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2018 10:09 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2018 10:13 PM

Just scrape it off when your done and use it on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2018 10:39 PM

The grease fire won't be as hot as normal but it will do in a pinch.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2018 10:41 PM

Your rectum will absorb all the fat and give you a fat backside.

Women that put crisco in their bean end up getting a pouchy vagina.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2018 10:42 PM

An older friend of mine said that back in the day (his "day" being the 1950s) Crisco was often the "go to" lube when having anal sex. I guess KY wasn't as well known then (??). At least it's better than spit and baby oil. which was the lube used when I lost my cherry. In the 70s I used Vaseline but I guess the KY users shamed the Vaseline users into using their lube. Never compared the cost of the two. Anyway, I'm sure Crisco is fine for your "objective".

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2018 12:05 AM

All the best queens know that Imperial Margarine will make you feel like a king!

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2018 12:14 AM

PS, r8 again--meant to add that I have frequently heard that those into fisting often use Crisco. I don't know why I'm mentioning this, but when Crisco first came out, I think in the 1920s (?), lard was used to make piecrust almost universally among those who made pies from scratch, which then I'm sure many housewives did. Jews could not use lard since it was fat from hogs or pigs. I recall seeing a very old advertisement from maybe the '20s that made a point of saying that Jewish people could finally enjoy eating pie because Crisco was "all vegetable"--what vegetables are used in making Crisco I have no idea, but I'm sure corn is one of them. Is that where the expression "cornhole" may have come from?

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2018 12:14 AM

It'll do you proud ... ever' time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2018 1:00 AM

I do NOT want to know about your Sunday pancakes!!!

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2018 1:02 AM

I used Crisco in the 70s. Kept a can on the nightstand- so chic!

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2018 1:06 AM

Vaseline has been around for ages. That is what was used, and still is.

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2018 1:21 AM

You know you should be using condoms with hookups, and oils shouldn't be used with condoms. Buy some proper lube.

by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2018 1:26 AM

Whatever you do, DO NOT use Crisco, OP. It’s shortening.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2018 1:33 AM

What, all out of Skippy? lol

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2018 1:57 AM

R18 better to use smooth or crunchy?

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2018 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!