Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Beckham Is Dumb

Back in 2007, Tom Cruise was giving advice to David Beckham for his career and to join his Scientology cult as well

"I talked with [Cruise] for about an hour last night and an hour the night before," Beckham said discussing his five-year deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy. "I asked him for his advice. … He's a very wise man and a very good friend of mine. To have his experience and have him explain some things to me, that's a big favor," Beckham said.

Katie Holmes was doing her best to convert Victoria as well. It was said that Beckham was was being sucked into Scientology but Tom failed to win over Victoria Beckham

Tom Cruise's efforts to make the Beckhams Scientology's newest recruits seemed to have failed.

"Posh and Becks have become best of friends with the Hollywood actor and his wife Katie Holmes prompting rumours that he may try to sign them up to the cult.

But despite Tom constantly bending David's ear about Scientology, Posh has put her foot down.

'Tom spoke to David for hours about Scientology,' a source said. 'He feels it could help to lift him out of the blues over his football career.

'But Victoria is having none of it. She can't see the point of joining something like that where you have to donate money.'

It's nice to see that despite having mega-bucks, Posh, hasn't yet lost all touch with reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2018 6:14 PM

When you're hot, dumb is okay.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2018 3:45 AM

David Beckham is an inked friggin mess with tattoos on his hands and neck. Now he looks mondo beyondo white trash.

Victoria Spice Beckham looks like she pissed off at the world.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2018 4:25 AM

Chavs the both of them and she's the brains of the outfit.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2018 4:37 AM

No kidding, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2018 5:31 AM

There are currently rumours that the Beckhams are about to announce their divorce after 21 years together. I'll be quite shocked if it's true. I know Becks is a philander, and neither of them really need Brand Beckham for the sake of their careers anymore. But I always assumed Posh would stick with him because she's so image-conscious, and she would be embarrassed by a failed marriage.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote] When you're hot, dumb is okay.

With s big uncut English cock.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2018 4:28 PM

Oh yeah he's a dumb chav. Dumb chav all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2018 5:53 PM

I dunno, he’s just not appealing. The wife is piggy looking. And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2018 6:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!