Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dozens Overdose Outside Notorious 'Zombieland' Deli In Brooklyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2018 2:05 AM

Population control

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2018 2:02 PM

YAY.

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2018 2:10 PM

Natural selection

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2018 3:14 PM

Yes r1/ r2/ r3, keep cheering, like ypur parents did when the crack epidemic hit urban areas hard, which turned out to be a dress rehearsal for today's opioid scourge which is taking down middle-class class America.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2018 3:22 PM

If you CHOOSE to have a drug addiction that should be your problem, not society's. If that were the case, they'd died in the street instead of being enabled and kept alive by the reluctant tax payer. They take up resources, shit in the street, and make living conditions for those who contribute awful. Like I said, YAY.

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2018 10:12 PM

R2, problem with that is the coddled opiod users, who are enabled by mommy and daddy, always get a pass.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2018 10:25 PM

4 out of 5 opioid addicts started by being prescribed pain pills by a doctor.

Then they find out they’re addicted an turn to heroin, which is easier and cheaper to get.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2018 10:45 PM

And there are still 8.54 million people living in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2018 10:46 PM

An average day in the Big Apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2018 10:57 PM

I've had to take opioids for pain relief. I used them as needed and stopped. Vicodin, Fentynol, and other various meds for serious pain. And I'm not living off my 79 year old mother to support a heroin addiction that I blame everyone else for. I took as I needed, got through the pain and carried on with my life without an addiction. They are great for the intended purpose, and we're lucky to have them as a society. And you stop when no longer needed. Unfortunerly some have to take things too far, always. And ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2018 12:54 AM

Like r10, I also used opoids when I needed them -- for ten years. Then I stopped when it became clear I didn't need them for my pain anymore. It doesn't kill you to come off them. I did it myself. I'd take them again in a second if I needed them. But now I probably couldn't get a prescription.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2018 1:00 AM

Congrats to both R10 and r11 for not having addictive personalities.

It is a shame that you’re both assholes who ignore the fact that opioid producers misinformed doctors when they claimed their products were non addictive, allowing them to be prescribed without the necessary cautions.

But it’s all okay as the drug companies made huge profits and only weak people who lack your superior genes suffered. Ayn Rand herself and her minions would admire your lack of compassion (or understanding of anything outside your apartment).

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2018 1:29 AM

How is this about opioids ? That article says the people were killed by ingesting synthetic marijuana.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2018 1:32 AM

How is the pastrami?

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2018 1:33 AM

It was synthetic marijuana, if you fuckwits even bothered to read the article.

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2018 1:34 AM

[quote] Congrats to both [R10] and [R11] for not having addictive personalities.

Me too !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2018 1:46 AM

R5, You have strong opinions. What do you think about men choosing to bareback with strangers? It's a choice, not a physical addiction

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2018 1:54 AM

We've had 5 die around Chicago because of tainted synthetic weed.

Back when HU-210 was legal, you could get really really stoned by sprinkling it on tobacco. You could buy it legally in the USA as bonsai fertilizer. Because it was a powder, it never produced the LOUD odor of sweet sweet dank bud. Plus, the high went away sooner than the natural stuff.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2018 1:56 AM

What is synthetic marijuana? (I have heard of it, just wondering why it kills people)>

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2018 2:00 AM

Dumbass transplants

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2018 2:02 AM

Wait, is regular mj legal in New York, or are people using this because there is a particular high associated with it?

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2018 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!