Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah, Duchess of York

Best Dressed at Harry and Meghan's wedding.

Fergie looked fabulous. She deserves her own thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2018 5:27 PM

Good going, girl. Very chic.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2018 11:45 PM

nah, Kathie Lee stole the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2018 11:46 PM

yum-oooooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2018 11:47 PM

Years ago, Sarah stunned in a yellow gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2018 11:50 PM

Already a big thread of Sarah York, OP. Do a search next time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2018 11:51 PM

Fergie looked more put together than just about everyone at the wedding including the bride.

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2018 11:53 PM

R5. This is a different thread. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2018 11:54 PM

She looked age-appropriate and lovely.

One of her daughters marries in the fall, right? I'm sure she wanted to make a good impression on the Family so that event can be a good one

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2018 12:10 AM

Stop trying to make Fergie happen.

Her time is long over.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2018 12:39 AM

She happened today. She'll be back in the spotlight in October when Eugenie gets married.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2018 12:51 AM

I'm glad that Harry intervened and let Fergie attend his wedding.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2018 1:12 AM

She's a dried up freeloading hag. And probably has the homeliest royal crotchfruit next to the King of Spain's ugly sisters.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2018 1:15 AM

Harry did the right thing by inviting. He demonstrated class his brother didn't have. And Philip and Charles need to end their grudge match against her. She's the mother of Beatrice and Eugenie. Philip and Charles make it awkward for the girls, and Sarah and Andrew live together. They're a family like it or not. Charles is no beacon of virtue. He's a schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2018 1:24 AM

[quote]She's a dried up freeloading hag.

Wait, I thought Ivanka was specifically NOT invited.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2018 1:26 AM

OP, are you sure that's a royal? She doesn't look dowdy, so I have strong doubts.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2018 1:42 AM

What is the fucking problem with multiple threads? Why is it such a problem with some of the people on here, like r5? Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2018 1:48 AM

What's wrong with you people ... one thread for an excellent documentary about fascinating Hedy Lamarr (not Headley) and million and one about the royal - pain in the ass - wedding ...

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2018 2:07 AM

Sarah nailed it today. Knocked it out of Windsor Park.

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2018 3:50 AM

Where’s the rest of the dress. That’s only the top half

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2018 3:56 AM

Fergie looked terrible. Her dress was cinched in around the waist, but her pot belly bulged terribly below the cinch line.

It's very kind of the press agencies to crop all her photos, and only show her from the waist up.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2018 4:31 AM

R19. It's not a closeup, but here's the rest of the dress.

R20. She looked good. Give her a break.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2018 4:33 AM

Thanks r21, it looks a fraction too tight, but other than that by far the best thing she’s worn in years. She still has good legs.

She looks better than her daughters who wore dresses that would have been lovely if they were 3 decades older. One came as a middle aged 60s housewife in her Sunday best and the other who borrowed a dress from Helen Miran

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2018 4:59 AM

Whoever she got to pick the yellow number above and this ensemble should be put on full-time staff to dress her and her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2018 5:07 AM

There are reports in the tabloids that some people, on Twitter at least, were mistaking Fergie for Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice, who is 13 years her junior. I'm sure that pleases the Duchess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2018 5:13 AM

I can’t afford a stylist r23, I’m lucky Queen Liz hasn’t pulled my security team.

Does anyone want to buy a floral centrepiece I took from the reception? It’s has to be worth about £200 at least. This hat won’t pay for itself, you know.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2018 5:15 AM

She looked great, but she walks like a linebacker. Someone needs to teach her how to walk femininely.

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2018 5:21 AM

I'm sure you walk 'femininely' enough for both of you, R26. Stop telling women how they should do things like eat and talk and walk. It's sexist.

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2018 5:51 AM

As the proud owner of a vagina my entire life, I am entitled to comment on women who walk like linebackers and note, it is not feminine. Good eating manners are also important, for both sexes.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2018 6:19 AM

[quote]R28: "good eating manners"

Thus spake Pearl Bodine.

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2018 6:27 AM

Fine! I walk like a linebacker. I don’t care, I fucked Andrew during the few years he was vaguely attractive and popped out princesses so I’m forever linked to HRH whether she likes it or not. What did you do yesterday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2018 6:54 AM

R28, as a woman, it's even worse that you're a sexist and tell other women how to do anything as silly as walk, talk, eat, etc. "femininely".

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2018 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!