Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: FOX INTERVIEW DESTROYS THEIR OWN PRESIDENT!!! LOL!!!

The most delicious morning I have had in some time!

GOOD JOB, TEAM!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 29, 2018 3:46 AM

If you missed Trump's Fox and Friends interview, here is a summary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2018 12:46 PM

"Trump tells Fox and Friends that he decided to do an interview with them because it's Melania's birthday. Asked what he got her, he pauses and says, "Maybe I didn't get her so much. I got her a beautiful card."

Trump repeats his claim that "nobody's been even close to as tough as me" on Russia. "You can ask President Putin about that," he says.

LOL! He's all over the place. He's unchained

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2018 12:49 PM

My favorite part might have been he admitted he did not have time to get Melania a birthday present because he is too busy as president. He did get her some flowers and a beautiful card. Shockingly he talked about the election and crowd size.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2018 12:49 PM

Their playing excerpts on Morning Joe. Trump is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2018 12:50 PM

"Wow. Trump’s claim that Cohen handled only a “tiny, tiny fraction” of his overall legal work directly contradicts Trump’s lawyers’ argument in court that everything Cohen did all day was covered by attorney client privilege."

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2018 12:50 PM

Crowd size again. This orange crazy person is obsessed with size and we all know what that means...

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2018 12:51 PM

Ana Navarro

Today: Trump admitted Michael Cohen represented him re Stormy Daniels case; Trump bashed his DOJ and issued a veiled threat he might take action at some point; Trump’s VA Secretary nominee withdrew from consideration. It’s not even 9AM.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2018 12:54 PM

When fox and friends rushes a republican president off the phone, you’re losing the room.

Someone at NBC or CNN needs to call him and tell him that if he wants to keep talking, they'd be happy to have him on for however long he wants.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2018 12:59 PM

Mic reporter Emily C. Singer:

"We're running out of time" Doocey says to Trump. On what planet would a TV host end a freewheeling interview with a president?

Political columnist Anna Marie Cox:

When you know he's talking himself out of that very presidency?

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2018 1:01 PM

Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson

Now you know why his legal team would rather sacrifice their children to Baal than let Trump speak to Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2018 1:02 PM

So...he wanted to do an interview because it was Melania’s birthday. But he didn’t really get her anything. Just a card.

Ok...way to go to make Melania’s birthday all about him and getting media out of it. Still - maybe there was a gift voucher in the card? We shouldn’t judge him so harshly. She could be about to get a bunch of trump steaks - or even some maga merchandise!

Happy birthday indeed, Vairst Letty!!

(And why had the real Vairst Letty deserted us? I used to love those posts so much! Please come back VL! We need you more than ever!)

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2018 1:06 PM

Trump is so damn stupid.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2018 1:07 PM

The Hill ‏@thehill

Stormy Daniels lawyer thanks "Fox & Friends" for bringing Trump on to make "hugely damaging" admissions

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2018 1:07 PM

Fucking Dementia Breakdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2018 1:09 PM

The reason he said he didn't get her much is probably because he got some lackey to buy the card and the present and he doesn't actually know what they got her. Either that or he literally got her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2018 1:10 PM

[quote]The reason he said he didn't get her much is probably because he got some lackey to buy the card and the present and he doesn't actually know what they got her. Either that or he literally got her nothing.

It came across to me like he didn't remember. LOL!

@R14; Even the hosts seem uncomfortable because they know that Trump went overboard.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2018 1:13 PM

The look on their faces. It's like when you see a crazy person on the street, you just want to get away.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2018 1:15 PM

The hosts all look horrified and staring at the camera wondering what to do...

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2018 1:15 PM

Michael Avenatti: "I just want to send a shout out to Fox & Friends. Thank you. Appreciate it."

Michael Avenatti responds to Trump saying Michael Cohen represented him in the Stormy Daniels deal on @Morning_Joe: "Another gift from the heavens in this case... It's a hugely damaging admission by the president."

Hey Mueller - might want to watch Trump’s Fox and Friends interview...might come in handy, just sayin’ 😬 #TrumpTirade

Watched both at the same time, back and forth, with the DVR going. I still can’t get over the fact that this all happened before 9AM....

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2018 1:15 PM

She didn’t get a present because she didn’t want to hold hands.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2018 1:16 PM

The looks on their faces after the interview at R14 is priceless. What a stable genius!

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2018 1:17 PM

When will this nightmare end, so we can move into 'Mother Pence's Concentration Camp for Fags'?

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2018 1:18 PM

[quote]Their playing excerpts on Morning Joe. Trump is unhinged.

Michael Avenatti also happened to be on the show, and never have I seen him beaming the way he was.

As he later tweeted:

"Thank you @foxandfriends for having Mr. Trump on this morning to discuss Michael Cohen and our case. Very informative."

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2018 1:19 PM

Nothing to do but laugh at this buffoon. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2018 1:22 PM

Trump explained that he did this interview bc it was Melania's birthday. This is his gift to her in lieu of a real gift: confirming that he cheated on her with a sex worker, then paid 6 figures to cover it up.

I mean, the interview certainly might make Cohen more likely to flip.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2018 1:24 PM

It didn't even occur to him that they would ask what he got for Melania's birthday. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2018 1:27 PM

I was right. I knew I saw Trump at the Dollar Store yesterday, shopping in the card section.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2018 1:27 PM

[quote]It didn't even occur to him that they would ask what he got for Melania's birthday. Unbelievable.

It is the opposite of unbelievable, completely what I would expect from it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2018 1:30 PM

1.) Trump said he decided to call into Fox News as a gift to first lady Melania Trump for her birthday. When asked by Fox hosts if he gave Melania anything else besides doing a Fox interview to celebrate her birthday, Trump replied that he “didn’t get her so much… I got her a beautiful card.”

2.) Trump ranted about Senate Democrats obstructing his nominees after Ronny Jackson, his pick to be secretary of Veterans Affairs, withdrew his name. Trump said that Jackson, who has been accused by multiple people of drinking on the job and fostering a toxic work environment, had an “unblemished record.” He also said that “top of the line people” were “leaving their jobs” to come work for his administration, but fumed that Democrats were throwing up roadblocks to their confirmations.

3.) Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. Former FBI Director James Comey alleged in his contemporaneous memos that Trump told him allegations involving him and Russian prostitutes couldn’t possibly be true because he didn’t stay overnight in Moscow during his trip there in 2013. Trump fumed that “of course I stayed in Russia overnight” — although he again denied that there was any collusion between his campaign and the Russian government.

4.) Trump throws his own lawyer, Michael Cohen, under the bus. In the most stunning part of the interview, Trump said that most of Cohen’s work isn’t as an attorney, but as a private businessman. Trump also said he had “nothing” to do with Cohen’s private business interests and claimed that Cohen only performs a “tiny little fraction” of the legal work done on his behalf. These statements could potentially undermine Cohen’s claims that all documents seized in an FBI raid on his office should not be admissible evidence because they fall under attorney-client privilege.

5.) Even Fox News host Brian Kilmeade tells Trump to not watch so much cable news. During a long rant about the “unfair” treatment he receives in the mainstream press, Kilmeade interjected and said, “I’m not your doctor, Mr. President, by I would recommend you watch less of them.” “I don’t watch them at all!” Trump replied, before going into detail about a CNN show that he watched on Wednesday night.

6.) Trump went on a nonsensical rant about the Department of Justice being against him. Trump fumed that the DOJ was not investigating the alleged crimes of his political enemies, which prompted host Steve Doocy to tell him that “It’s your Justice Department!” Trump said that he does not want to get involved with the DOJ because of the Mueller “witch hunt” that’s being conducted against him. He then complained about the Mueller probe.

“I have a phony cloud over my head that doesn’t exist!” the president complained.

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2018 1:31 PM

I wonder if Trump had a few drinks with his friend Ronnie before he called. “Hey y’all, today is Melania’s birthday and my call to you guys is her gift! Pour me another stiff one, Ronnie!”

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2018 1:32 PM

Every day is a goddamned roller coaster.

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2018 1:33 PM

Trump must be affecting the economy simply by taking up too much of people's time. It's impossible not to worry about him and what he is going to do next..

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2018 1:36 PM

[quote] When will this nightmare end, so we can move into 'Mother Pence's Concentration Camp for Fags'?

And the Fake Concern Democrat Troll drops a turd in the punchbowl.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2018 1:39 PM

I am old enough to remember when we had a President who didn’t embarrass our nation every day.

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2018 1:39 PM

Just watched this deranged man shouting and raging. As Barney Fife would say, he’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2018 1:40 PM

Wow, is he really senile? He can't seem to remember what he says from one day to the next and he's always paranoid and angry. Is that a sign of dementia or just batshit cray-cray?

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2018 1:41 PM

I wish he would do an interview on Fox every day. Eventually even his devotees may get sick of his lies.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2018 1:41 PM

R33 oh shut the fuck up, it was joke.

R33 "The Russian Trolls are lurking everywhere!!"

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2018 1:41 PM

He lies like he breathes. He lies so much he can’t keep track of his lies or the impact they have on what he’s saying next.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2018 1:43 PM

Doctor Ronnie gave Trump some ritalin as a parting gift. He was wired!

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2018 1:43 PM

[quote] oh shut the fuck up, it was joke.

No, it wasn't. You're a troll trying to be subtle with your comment. You failed and now appear as the floating turd you are.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2018 1:47 PM

He's a textbook pathological liar. It's natural for him. I'd love to get a full diagnosis of his mental problems. He's probably suffering from a dozen of them.

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2018 1:48 PM

R41 you're literally insane. Peering out the blinds for "Trolls".

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2018 1:50 PM

Michael Avenatti @MichaelAvenatti

Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen previously represented to the American people that Mr. Cohen acted on his own and Mr. Trump knew nothing about the agreement with my client, the $130k payment, etc. As I predicted, that has now been shown to be completely false. #basta

"Trump is the best lawyer on your team."

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2018 1:51 PM

R41 don't you have cookies to clear?

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2018 1:52 PM

I thought the Pence Joke was funny!!!

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2018 1:55 PM

I can not believe how stupid all of the Republicans are that they just allow Trump and his insanity to go on and on and on. I guess there will be at least one party to replace them, what will it be called?

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2018 1:57 PM

Those Fox Friends looked kind of sick, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2018 1:59 PM

[quote]you're literally insane. Peering out the blinds for "Trolls".

Strong words from the guy who has started a FTM troll thread and has been making racist comments in a Simpsons thread.

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2018 2:02 PM

And... what will come of this? Fuckall! This sicko is like Teflon.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2018 2:02 PM

R46 I've seen plans and Mother Pence's Concentration Camp for Fags will be in a remodeled Bathhouse. Should be fun! Father Pence will come by every so often to often to teach all us dirty Queers a hard lesson.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Dump's lying and nonstop contradictions are pathological. Just wow. Really bad wow.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2018 2:03 PM

Im pretty sure that the rest of the world is contemplating this shitshow in utter disbelief

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2018 2:03 PM

They looked appalled and "WTF??". I'd love to hear what they say about him during breaks. My question is why is Trump allowed to have a private cell phone and do these interviews? Didn't Obama have to give his blackberry up?

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2018 2:04 PM

Good lord. I feel so sorry for Melania. Poor thing.

Yeah yeah I know. She married for money blah blah. But the humiliations. No human being deserves that.

When will the worm turn?

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2018 2:04 PM

Stephanie Ruhle ‏@SRuhle

HOLY COW! Somebody had a big bowl of CRAZEEEE for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2018 2:04 PM

I thought it was funny but the "Pence concentration camp", is it a possibility. He is for sure, a nut case but different than Trump. I believe he is more like a snake coiled in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2018 2:04 PM

Joe and Mika were both on Morning Joe today. Too bad Trump did not call there. Joe would have given him more time and urged him on.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2018 2:05 PM

R49 you're really stretching. Go start a safe thread on Liza or Cher, where you can hang out. Obviously 'Abestos Eyeballs' is too high a setting for you.

R49 sounds like a blast, will she be invited to your next party? She's a Pedo by the way...

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2018 2:06 PM

[quote]My question is why is Trump allowed to have a private cell phone and do these interviews? Didn't Obama have to give his blackberry up?

The rules are different for the nig... neg... col... the painted people....

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2018 2:06 PM

It’s disingenuous, R57, because it suggests Trump shouldn’t be investigated for fear of a Pence presidency, while ignoring the fact that is Trump rightfully goes down for Russia, so too should Pence.

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2018 2:06 PM

Has Dump *ever* been rushed off the air on fRump News?

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2018 2:07 PM

I believe that is Pence becomes Pres. he can easily be controlle especially if Mueller has the goods on him too.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2018 2:09 PM

R61 lots of daft posters here. No one is saying let's call off the Russian investigation. But let's not be blind to the true potential of the future and it's a pretty slim chance of real Concentration Camps, so it's just a goddamn joke.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2018 2:10 PM

R36, I know someone was is bipolar and was a heavy drug user at one time. Her behavior while having a manic episode, while simultaneously addicted to prescription Xanax, was a lot like Trump’s.

It’s said that people with a bipolar genetic background, which she has, should stay away from mood altering drugs. She went to rehab for a while and is doing better, but she’s never been normal again.

One of the big features was not listening to anything others said to the point of not being able to follow a conversation at all. She would just talk and talk and not hear anyone else for more than a few seconds. And if someone told her, “don’t do it,” and begged her not to do something self destructive a thousand times, she would do it, like fighting with the police, causing a scene, acting out. She always wanted to fight with people and got a big kick out of it, even though it inevitably led to problems for herself. Always disagreeing and arguing with people about stuff that didn’t matter, reckless about confrontations with people twice her size, or shady acting people. No fear of anyone or anything, even in scary situations like approaching a very shady neighbor.

Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2018 2:13 PM

Trump being crazy and unhinged is nothing new. We have seen it countless times by now.

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2018 2:16 PM

[quote]Trump being crazy and unhinged is nothing new. We have seen it countless times by now.

And, therefore we should simply find this type of behavior acceptable?

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2018 2:18 PM

R67 no but you got to admit that nothing sticks to this scumbag. Nothing. It’s scary because it’s setting a dangerous precedent that the POTUS can do and say whatever he pleases. Just like a King hundreds of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2018 2:21 PM

And, the hits just keep coming!

Trump says he's been too busy to get Melania a birthday present

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump admitted on Fox News that he's been too busy to get a birthday gift for his wife, first lady Melania Trump, who turned 48 years old Thursday.

When asked during a telephone interview on Fox & Friends what Trump bought the first lady for her birthday he responded with a laugh," Well, I better not get into that 'cause I may get in trouble. Maybe I didn't get her so much."

Trump added that he did get the first lady "a beautiful card and some beautiful flowers." "You know, I'm very busy to be running out looking for presents, OK?" Trump said. Trump also hailed the first lady's work on planning this week's state dinner honoring France, saying she did a "fantastic job."

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2018 2:22 PM

I hope everything in the WH is nailed down. Hookers are notorious for helping themselves to shiny objects.

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2018 2:26 PM

Melania is pricing Uhaul rentals now.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2018 2:29 PM

Finally, Steve Doocy justifies the space he takes up on planet Earth.

And all this time, I thought that space was entirely wasted.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2018 2:31 PM

So? It's not going to make him quit or even lose in 2020

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2018 2:33 PM

Does DJT ever spend father-son time with Barron? Does he ever take the kid anywhere that is specifically oriented for the kid's enjoyment? Does DJT remember Barron's birthday?

The kid will grow up feeling alienated toward his dad, and carry emotional baggage. Fortunately, his mother appears very attentive with Barron.

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2018 2:36 PM

I hate hime so much.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2018 2:37 PM

R68 Relax. The tortoise is steadily moving toward the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2018 2:38 PM

[quote]no but you got to admit that nothing sticks to this scumbag. Nothing. It’s scary because it’s setting a dangerous precedent that the POTUS can do and say whatever he pleases. Just like a King hundreds of years ago.

I was thinking about this just this morning as I listened to Jeremy Peters (who I'm convinced is a gay man who hates himself) ramble on how Trump is not losing the evangelical support (and his, I surmise) because they simply don't care about the scandals.

It's going to take people like me and yourself R68, screaming that this is unacceptable and taking tangible actions. What will always get the religious to listen? A significant decrease in the collection baskets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2018 2:38 PM

poor little triggered snowflake at r78. waaaaaa the meanies are picking on our russian asset in the offal office

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2018 2:46 PM

[QUOTE]You people scream and whine whenever anything innocuous like this happens

That's true, the right saves its outrage for when something serious happens like a president wearing a tan suit or having mustard on his burger.

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2018 2:47 PM

What's especially hilarious is that Fox is loyal. They are state TV. So when they get their marching orders from the Hannity White House they go all out insisting on whatever version the President and his "Chief Adviser," Sean Hannity is the true version. They tell their audiences that everything else is fake news, it's all lies except for the Trump version. It makes their lives very difficult, and it is very confusing for the Deplorables when Trump comes on and contradicts himself and gives his fourth or fifth version of events. So internally, Fox is shitting themselves. I imagine Sean and Donnie are going to have a very long dinner tonight. Damage control.

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2018 2:48 PM

R49 can you STFU. We get it, you troll trolls.....let people enjoy the threads without the two of you bitches bickering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 26, 2018 2:48 PM

I will just call you what you are ,R78. UNPATRIOTIC! How in the world can you sit and be silent as Trump and this Administration are literally trying to destroy the values and beliefs that this country was built upon? How to you justify the literal theft that this Administration is doing right before our eyes?

by Anonymousreply 83April 26, 2018 2:50 PM

Wow, where did the troll wander in from? Are you lost, sweetie? BTW, you're a traitor to the US if you're even American.

Not just mustard R80 but fancy, French elistist mustard.

I imagine the WH is shitting their pants this morning about this speech. Ten to one Dumpy used his private cell and didn't tell anyone he was calling. John Kelly is probably chewing staff out right now.

by Anonymousreply 84April 26, 2018 2:52 PM

R78, so you’re saying Evangelicals now feel they have no obligation whatsoever to follow the Ten Commandments, be faithful to their wives, not lie, or exhibit any moral behavior at all?

So why bother going to church at all if you feel there is no point to having any morals? The whole point of moral behavior is supposed to be that there’s an afterlife, and a heaven and a hell, and people who exhibit bad behavior go to hell, and people that exhibit good behavior go to heaven.

But now Evangelicals are saying sinning doesn’t matter and has no consequence. So I guess you don’t believe in heaven and hell any more. Which means there is no God either.

So now are you worshipping a golden calf in the church? Or is it just a big orgy space with stained glass windows now?

by Anonymousreply 85April 26, 2018 2:54 PM

Is this when he admitted to hiring Cohen in the stormy daniels case? Lol

by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2018 2:56 PM

[quote]Trump is working to solve the immigration problem, trying to bring peace to the Mideast and North Korea (two areas where Obama woefully failed), trying to get the economy going again, and yet the Democratic pile-ons begin as soon something as trivial as this happens.

WHAT has Trump done regarding "solving" the immigration problem? I don't recall North Korea shooting missiles every other day under Obama's watch. And, as far as the ME is concerned, Trump is trying to get us much more involved rather than pulling out.

The economy? Where have you been? The US economy is doing quite well and has been for quite some time now. This good economy did not begin on January 10, 2017.

by Anonymousreply 87April 26, 2018 2:58 PM

R47. They don't care that this insanity goes on. They don't care about the country. They just care that individually they are all making a ton of money in this corrupt business called the government that they all share in.

by Anonymousreply 88April 26, 2018 2:58 PM

[quote]They don't care that this insanity goes on. They don't care about the country. They just care that individually they are all making a ton of money in this corrupt business called the government that they all share in.

I'm having sort of a change of heart with this. I beginning to believe that Republicans are doing nothing because they simply don't know what to do. They have not governed in so long that they have no idea about how it is done. Republicans must have an enemy in order to survive. Any type of new creative thought, idea, intelligence, etc is simply beyond them.

by Anonymousreply 89April 26, 2018 3:02 PM

R87, this troll, like other deplorables, is genuinely stupid and has swallowed the Trump propaganda unquestioningly. They ignore the fact that Trump is using this as a business opportunity. Period. He doesn't give a shit about any other issue except enriching himself and his brand. He's sending Ivanka out to work out deals for hotels and casinos. They love that he's a criminal because it's all about "winning".

by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2018 3:04 PM

Used to be a time when people ran for office because they really wanted to help people and do something meaningful to make ouor country a better place. Now they run to get rich, or in some cases richer.

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2018 3:04 PM

R91 bullshit. It’s always been about power and money. America has the president it deserves.

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2018 3:06 PM

Ted Lieu

Dear @realDonaldTrump: Can you please go on Fox & Friends once a week and rant? Let America hear your unfiltered self on live TV. It's exciting and helps Dems. Thanks.

Tea Pain ‏

@TeaPainUSA

This mornin', on live TV, Trump declared Comey's memos to be both "classified", yet "phony." It's hard bein' the most corrupt President and the most incompetent President at the same time, but Trump manages to pull it off. @realDonaldTrump

John Rampton @johnrampton

Donald Trump not getting Melania a birthday gift was the sanest thing about his Fox News interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2018 3:09 PM

[quote]“It’s your Justice Department!”

So Fox News anchors just told the President to obstruct justice in a criminal investigation, r29?

SO. FUCKING. WARPED.

Their viewers are just plain WARPED AND FULL OF SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2018 3:10 PM

R78 is a traitor

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2018 3:10 PM

He's on now talking to wounded veterans. Will he mention Pocahontaas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Have you guys heard the buzzing rumor out there that Cohen and the RNC donor is a cover story?

As a reminder, Cohen helped negotiate and pay $1.6 million to a former playmate who got pregnant by Elliot Broidy, a RNC donor. The playmate had an abortion. Broidy quickly stepped down from the RNC after the story broke.

The current rumor, potentially inspired by cryptic comments from Avenatti, is that Broidy is a cover for Trump. The playmate got pregnant by Trump. Broidy just agreed to be the fall guy.

Makes a hell of a lot of sense, doesn’t it? Why would Broidy pay that much money when he isn’t a public figure? And Cohen seems to have NO clients other than one...Donald J. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2018 3:15 PM

TRUMP IS OVER, r78!

His efforts all have failed because they never had the power to work to begin with. He can't get re-elected now and he's going to leave office with a host of shocking, treasonous revelations that come out in court exposing MORE CRIMES COMMITTED than any, other president in U.S. history.

He will probably resign before the worst info comes out. If he doesn't, he loses his rubber-stamp, derelict Congress happy to support Russian bribes, prostitution, banking and business fraud.

SO STICK A FORK IN THE ORANGE TURKEY -- HE'S DONE!!

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2018 3:17 PM

I like that scenario, R97.

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2018 3:17 PM

Trump's Fox & Friends Appearance Was So Insane That Even the Hosts Were Freaked Out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2018 3:26 PM

These people are NOT friends.

by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Wow, r64 / r22 just admitted he's the Fake Concerned Democrat Troll as clumsily as Trump!

No wonder the Republican Party is a sinking clusterfuck!

by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2018 3:29 PM

Ooooooo juicy r97!

If the president had an abortion, that would be the thing that evangelicals would use to send him up the river.

by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2018 3:29 PM

sir, YOU ARE the phony cloud.

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2018 3:29 PM

r103, they would find some excuse to forgive him...

by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2018 3:31 PM

The juice is loose @r97. Loving this theory.

For once, I am glad a lawyer runs to every camera that will cover him. It doesn't hurt that Avenatti is so handsome and well spoken.

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2018 3:32 PM

Republicans are increasingly becoming anti Americans. Democrats are the true patriots. And the people with morals and class.

God bless America should be their theme.

by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2018 3:32 PM

[quote]"Well, I better not get into that 'cause I may get in trouble. Maybe I didn't get her so much."

Next time, Vairst Letty put leetl Schtörmi Denlz pee in glass. See how he feel about DAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2018 3:33 PM

The evangelicals don't care about abortion if it's for one of their own. Their whole point is to subjugate women and punish them for their whoring ways.

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2018 3:33 PM

So he lied about stormy and then ousted himself as having lied about it on national tv?

Do I have that right?

by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2018 3:34 PM

The thing that has always fascinated me about Fox and Friends is that the two guys never change, but they upgrade to a different blonde every couple of years. Is it some kind of Logan’s Run situation over there?

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2018 3:34 PM

Personally I’d like to hear more about the abortion that we know took place.

Why is t that in the news. Who had it? When and why?

How could the RNC be tangled up in abortions when it’s on their platform?

Are deplorables ok with the occasional RNC abortion?

Will we never have to hear about family valises from these hypocrite scam artist anymore?

Enough is enough. Democrats are now the values voters. Repugs are crooks.

by Anonymousreply 112April 26, 2018 3:36 PM

I can't believe the cheap bastard admitted he only got Melania a card. A beautiful card but still just a card.

by Anonymousreply 113April 26, 2018 3:38 PM

Dear r68,

Donald Trump did NOT earn the most votes.

As long as the Democrats don't nominate another warmongering failure like Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, Trump's going to stick to the curb outside the White House gates come 2020.

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2018 3:39 PM

He limo'd over to the CVS and bought it himself, R113.

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2018 3:40 PM

Donald Trump LITERALLY tried to play the Melania's Loving Husband Card.

by Anonymousreply 116April 26, 2018 3:41 PM

I seriously doubt Dumpy gives her anything for her bday. She's probably grateful to be left totally alone in her separate quarters.

by Anonymousreply 117April 26, 2018 3:43 PM

I found R114's picture, suggesting that the Clinton loss was because of her being a war-monger. CUNT CUNT CUNT.

She lost because of idiots like you making excuses for idiots like you not voting. She was no war monger and you're a Jill Stein/Sanders apologist who thinks the election wasn't criminally stolen.

Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 26, 2018 3:43 PM

Did Trump really follow Macron into the loo so he could watch him pee?

by Anonymousreply 119April 26, 2018 3:44 PM

How is Hillary Clinton a warmonger?? Is that some right wing made up shit?

by Anonymousreply 120April 26, 2018 3:45 PM

r43 = r82

by Anonymousreply 121April 26, 2018 3:46 PM

[quote]This good economy did not begin on January 10, 2017.

But the right’s talking points shifted on a dime. Trump declared the “phony” labor statistics were suddenly real. And his acolytes believe him.

by Anonymousreply 122April 26, 2018 3:50 PM

I got rid of r49, she seems to be one sick cookie.

by Anonymousreply 123April 26, 2018 3:52 PM

[quote]I can't believe the cheap bastard admitted he only got Melania a card. A beautiful card but still just a card.

That's okay, honey. My birthday present is coming in a few years when I divorce him and get everything.

by Anonymousreply 124April 26, 2018 3:53 PM

Not so, r89. The Republicans ruled from 2001 — 2006 essentially.

These Republicans in Congress are the same shit stains who terrorized the American people with imaginary Weapons of Mass Destruction, then pre-empted Iraq without proof or provocation, costing 4,000 American soldiers, 250,000 innocent Iraqis and $4 trillion in more debt whilst creating THOUSANDS of additional terrorists who attacked more Americans --- and everyone else in the world.

Then George W. Bush's huge tax cuts for the rich helped DOUBLE THE NATIONAL DEBT.

Their "small government philosophy" largely ignored the thousands killed or affected by Hurricane Katrina and their laissez faire, corporate anarchy policies led to the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression.

These are the same people in Congress today -- America never threw the bums out. What the Republicans won't admit is that THEIR POLICIES DON'T WORK.

THEIR BASIC PARTY PLATFORMS ARE UNTENABLE.

by Anonymousreply 125April 26, 2018 3:55 PM

I wonder if Melanie is throwing a dinner party for herself, to remember her birthday?

by Anonymousreply 126April 26, 2018 3:55 PM

You know he didn’t even get the card. As he spoke some flunky was sent to the Hallmark store while another called the florist. I believe the WH has its own florist who supplies fresh arrangements as a matter of course, so getting her flowers was no doubt much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 127April 26, 2018 3:55 PM

Republicans always do everything to get rid of good government, they are not interested in what is good for Americans, they only care what is good for the rich. Then they turn it around for their racist followers and say "liberal elites ".

by Anonymousreply 128April 26, 2018 4:00 PM

r118 = The Queen of Denial.

Hillary lost for MANY reasons -- and most of them are HER FAULT.

But shame on you for trying to change the subject from Trump's woeful lunacy and corruption.

by Anonymousreply 129April 26, 2018 4:05 PM

Here's how Hillary Clinton is a warmonger, r120.

You can neither PLAY DUMB or BE THIS DUMB if you want to argue politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 26, 2018 4:07 PM

That story about the Playboy abortion story being a cover up for Trump seems plausible.

by Anonymousreply 131April 26, 2018 4:08 PM

But how are you going to get rid of the American majority that swells over your gerrymandered Congressional districts, your Voter I.D. suppressions and your rigged Electoral College, r123?

by Anonymousreply 132April 26, 2018 4:09 PM

R121, I'm not sure what your point is? Those aren't gotcha posts. Often, the biggest thread killers aren't the trolls but the troll hunters.

So someone made a joke you didn't like. Other posters found it funny. If we cared enough to know what posts were made by which posters then we can do it ourselves...quietly.

Move along, toots.

by Anonymousreply 133April 26, 2018 4:11 PM

r131....VERY plausible......there were rumors Trump had a few people get abortions....he even wanted Marla to get one, but she refused, so he denied Tiffany was his until after she was born and had a paternity test......the first clue is the woman is a Playboy model......what playboy model would give Eliott Broidy the time of day.....he was a nobody, fat and slovenly, unattractive, and had no real power....and looking at Broidy in pictures with his wife, she looks like she calls the shots.

by Anonymousreply 134April 26, 2018 4:12 PM

The staffer probably bought Melania a sympathy card.

by Anonymousreply 135April 26, 2018 4:13 PM

Brody is the fall guy.

by Anonymousreply 136April 26, 2018 4:13 PM

He told his secretary, Violet, to go out and buy Melania a nice scarf for her birthday, and then proceeded to give it to his mistress.

by Anonymousreply 137April 26, 2018 4:16 PM

R103, no the religious right only gets mad about abortion when women choose it. Men forcing it on women falls nicely in line with their worldviews.

by Anonymousreply 138April 26, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote]Often, the biggest thread killers aren't the trolls but the troll hunters.

What a load bullshit, R133. The right wing trolls in this very thread are attacking people who point them out. Not surprisingly many of them only have one post showing in trolldar.

by Anonymousreply 139April 26, 2018 4:30 PM

All I saw was Hillary reading a prepared speech.she was a senator working for a boss.

by Anonymousreply 140April 26, 2018 4:39 PM

I occasionally think of how Joan Rivers would react fo her “friend” and his presidency. I know today she’d shriek at the camera “AND HE ONLY BOUGHT HER A FUCKING CARD FOR HER BIRTHDAY?”

by Anonymousreply 141April 26, 2018 4:41 PM

I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 142April 26, 2018 4:43 PM

They all must have forgotten the gal's birthday. Trump has yet to tweet about it. The following came from Ivanka 1/2 hour ago:

"Happy birthday to @FLOTUS, an incredible wife, mother and First Lady!"

by Anonymousreply 143April 26, 2018 4:43 PM

R133, thank you. So tired of the Crusader trolls. The block function is there for personal use, not as a virtue signal.

by Anonymousreply 144April 26, 2018 4:44 PM

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT

Trump aides fought for months to keep him from doing what he did this morning/the thing that makes him happiest - just calling Fox and Friends and talking as if it was one of his private conversations.

by Anonymousreply 145April 26, 2018 4:47 PM

I wonder what Barron did for his Mom's birthday. A homemade card perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 146April 26, 2018 4:51 PM

R139, that's one post in THIS thread.  DL has long since removed the feature that allows people like you to stalk other posters across threads. In order for you to see what other threads I've posted in today you need to click into those threads and then click ignore.

by Anonymousreply 147April 26, 2018 5:03 PM

[bold] “Mr. President, we want to get to Kanye West.”[/bold]

If there's a quote that captures the Trump presidency, this might very well be it.

Intrigued by the possibility that Briody agreed to provide a cover for Trump. Didn't a friend/donor of John Edwards also agree to such an arrangement to pay for his daughter's upkeep? If it really Briody was really responsible for the pregnancy, don't you think he'd be smart enough to use someone who more legal savvy than Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 148April 26, 2018 5:03 PM

They can eat shit and die

by Anonymousreply 149April 26, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]DL has long since removed the feature that allows people like you to stalk other posters across threads.

That's not entirely true. It's inconsistent. Sometimes you can see a long trail of posts, on this and other threads; sometimes you only see the posts from the current threads.

by Anonymousreply 150April 26, 2018 5:08 PM

R150 because it is inconsistent (so you say) then you can't claim that someone has only made one post on DL.

by Anonymousreply 151April 26, 2018 5:11 PM

I didn't make that claim, R151. As to the inconsistency, it's easy enough to see. Just click on a few of the posts in this thread and you'll see some that show only posts on this thread and some that show more. Putting myself on ignore shows half a dozen threads but not everything I've posted.

I think it's connected to which threads I've recently visited. If a poster has posts on those threads, I'll see them in Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 152April 26, 2018 5:16 PM

While he has always denied any knowledge of Stormy or payments, at the 15:30 mark he admits that Cohen "represented" him in the crazy Stormy Daniels thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 26, 2018 5:24 PM

R148 "Intrigued by the possibility that Briody agreed to provide a cover for Trump. Didn't a friend/donor of John Edwards also agree to such an arrangement to pay for his daughter's upkeep?"

Edwards aide pretended that HE had been the one who had the affair with Reile What's-her-face, and that her child was his. A very poorly conceived plan.... Although the the story about the Republican donor is fun, I doubt it's true. If Stormy had an abortion and has the paperwork to prove it, it will come out eventually so there was no point for the story to be invented. It'd be different if Stormy herself had wanted to cover up that fact, but she doesn't. If it's true buy yet to be revealed, the only reason would be leverage.

by Anonymousreply 154April 26, 2018 5:28 PM

[R139], that's one post in THIS thread. DL has long since removed the feature that allows people like you to stalk other posters across threads. In order for you to see what other threads I've posted in today you need to click into those threads and then click ignore.

Blocking someone removes all their posts across the board. R150 is right that the feature works quite inconsistently, however it seems that people with very few posts tend to also have very few posts showing in trolldar, but it's true you can't trust you're seeing all their posts from all the threads they've posted in there. Still, it's pretty safe to assume we have trolls here who keep deleting their cookies and post multiple times in one thread acting like there's more of them. In any case you're defending right wing trolls and bitching about people who shine a light on them. That really tells all there is to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 155April 26, 2018 5:31 PM

WHY do you people continue to post incessantly about trolls, trollers, etc

DON'T ENGAGE THEM!!!

by Anonymousreply 156April 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Damn, let's try again.

[quote][R139], that's one post in THIS thread. DL has long since removed the feature that allows people like you to stalk other posters across threads. In order for you to see what other threads I've posted in today you need to click into those threads and then click ignore.

Blocking someone removes all their posts across the board. [R150] is right that the feature works quite inconsistently, however it seems that people with very few posts tend to also have very few posts showing in trolldar, but it's true you can't trust you're seeing all their posts from all the threads they've posted in there. Still, it's pretty safe to assume we have trolls here who keep deleting their cookies and post multiple times in one thread acting like there's more of them. In any case you're defending right wing trolls and bitching about people who shine a light on them. That really tells all there is to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 157April 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Trump says he only worked with Cohen on the Stormy Daniels case. Um, the case of the woman you never met???? What an idiot.

Trump also said that he DID stay overnight in Moscow all those years ago. Well, duh, the press have been telling us this FACT for awhile. He's not only an idiot he's a moron.

Most people have screws loose. Trump has screws missing entirely.

by Anonymousreply 158April 26, 2018 5:35 PM

From Miss Katrina Pierson....

If we want to Keep America Great we have to protect our President @realDonaldTrump ...We have be a warrior for him and his agenda going into to midterm elections... @KatrinaPierson at #LeadRight

Leadership Luncheon

by Anonymousreply 159April 26, 2018 5:35 PM

Surely a line that will never be forgotten in Presidential history: " Well, I'm sure you have a very busy day Mr. President , so we will let you go now."

by Anonymousreply 160April 26, 2018 5:35 PM

r154....Stormy Daniels isnt the one who had an abortion.....its a different playboy model.....and so far, shes refusing to talk.

by Anonymousreply 161April 26, 2018 5:36 PM

tRump Shouldn't worry about not getting Melania anything for her birthday, because I am CERTAIN she's going to get the warmest, moistest, birthday gift (s) from her Secret Service detail. In fact, Cheetolini didn't get the Vairst Petty anything, because he was busy giving the gift of seeing his true, stupid, lying bullshit on LIVE TV, to the American people. Thanks Donnie!

by Anonymousreply 162April 26, 2018 5:36 PM

R154, it wasn't Stormy. It was some Playboy model who got an abortion after the affair with this Republican donor. Stormy's lawyer has been hinting about that affair involving Trump rather than the donor because Cohen didn't include the donor among his three clients in court. The clients were Trump, Trump Organization, and Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 163April 26, 2018 5:40 PM

Alex Baldwin should get ready cause SNL's GOTTA lampoons this shit!

by Anonymousreply 164April 26, 2018 5:40 PM

I love how Trump says hes so busy......he doesnt start work till 10 and hes done by 6.....he has spent almost HALF of the days hes been in office at a golf course, Mar-A-Lago, or one of his other properties.......so hardly working. Remember, Obamas birth certificate wasnt the only thing he ragged on about....he chastised him for golfing too.....and hes already outpaced him.

by Anonymousreply 165April 26, 2018 5:42 PM

Who is Katrina Pierson?

by Anonymousreply 166April 26, 2018 5:49 PM

She was the Trump campaign spokesperson. She's the crazy bitch who wore the necklace made of bullets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 26, 2018 5:53 PM

A shoplifter r166

by Anonymousreply 168April 26, 2018 5:57 PM

If she shoplifted the bullet necklace, she got ripped off.

by Anonymousreply 169April 26, 2018 5:59 PM

Katrina pretty much disappeared from TV after Kellyanne came on board during the campaign. That probably was not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 170April 26, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote] It didn't even occur to him that they would ask what he got for Melania's birthday. Unbelievable.

You know what that reminds me of? That snafu with Sarah Palin boasting about reading a lot and then Katie Couric just asking he about the latest book she read, or something like that.

[quote] I wonder what Barron did for his Mom's birthday. A homemade card perhaps?

He crafted their escape plan.

by Anonymousreply 171April 26, 2018 6:11 PM

Muriel's got a wicked sense of humor. The red tag in this thread made me guffaw.

by Anonymousreply 172April 26, 2018 6:15 PM

What does it say R172? I can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 173April 26, 2018 6:19 PM

"Trump apologist lost on the internets" r173

by Anonymousreply 174April 26, 2018 6:38 PM

The First Spokes Model doesn't care if trump got her a gift, she'd rather he not. She's just sticking around wearing nice clothes and playing FLOTUS while watching her blood money pile up so she can divorce him after this shit show is over.

by Anonymousreply 175April 26, 2018 6:39 PM

R49 sounds like a normal reply, and all the people declaring him sick and crazy sound like trolls. Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 176April 26, 2018 6:42 PM

Prosecutors seize on President Trump's comments about Cohen on 'Fox & Friends'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 26, 2018 7:01 PM

Poor Cohen is going to flip. He's apparently been iced out and ignored by Trump, and today's tweets have got to be making it worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 26, 2018 7:06 PM

Can some one paste the wsj article? I'm not a subscriber.

by Anonymousreply 179April 26, 2018 7:09 PM

Poor Cohen? I'm rolling. There is nothing to pity about this thug. Everyone suffers the taint. The minute that Grampy Spanks said he was a 'great family man' he was doomed.

by Anonymousreply 180April 26, 2018 7:09 PM

Actually, r155, I'm defending the one guy who made a joke about Pences concentration camps and then got stalked by someone who was offended.

Nut jobs on DL take all forms and just RWNJs.

by Anonymousreply 181April 26, 2018 7:19 PM

If he had half a brain he would have said “I don’t want to spoil the surprise.”

by Anonymousreply 182April 26, 2018 7:21 PM

R7, if Trump is implicated, it may be that Trump introduced the fat guy to the Playmate. I ' m sure Trump was also paying for abortions, but I just don't believe the fat RNC guy with the fat wife would take the fall for Trump. I think the fat guy didn't want his wife to know.

by Anonymousreply 183April 26, 2018 7:21 PM

I think this take on it is correct:

[quote]Despite all the shocked reactions, James Poniewozik, TV critic for The New York Times, said he was sure that the Trump interview "was a hit with the actual Fox & Friends audience."

[quote][bold]"The way he speaks -- the rants, complaints, grievances -- is basically an EEG of how watching a day of Fox is designed to make the viewer feel. It's like the inner monologue of the show[/bold]," Poniewozik tweeted.

by Anonymousreply 184April 26, 2018 7:24 PM

I'm a typical Fox News viewer and felt good about the interview. Trump said stuff and I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 185April 26, 2018 7:26 PM

Listen to the part where he talks about 7 people on CNN “and they’re all against me.” His voice catches and he sounds look me he’s about to break down into sobs. The Fox hosts jump right in to change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 186April 26, 2018 7:27 PM

It wasn't literal pity, r180, but he IS a pitiable figure, especially in the WSJ article.

by Anonymousreply 187April 26, 2018 7:28 PM

and lies in the next breath, claiming to NEVER watch cable news. His crackers come with a side of nuts.

by Anonymousreply 188April 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Yes, R187, you do feel some pity for Spanky's victims and Cohen bears more than a strong resemblance to a lost basset hound in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 189April 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Trump must be SO GRATEFUL right now for Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 190April 26, 2018 7:34 PM

Thanks, white trash.

by Anonymousreply 191April 26, 2018 7:35 PM

I don't know, R190. It was women who brought Cosby down, and there may be a woman or two who may help bring Dumpf down.

by Anonymousreply 192April 26, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote]Thanks, white trash

I refer to November 8, 2016 as the day white America shit the bed

by Anonymousreply 193April 26, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote]And Cohen seems to have NO clients other than one...Donald J. Trump.

Hey, what am I, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 194April 26, 2018 7:41 PM

R193, is there a rock over your head? There was a lot more going on than some people voting. CHEATING? Stay tuned. You obviously need updating.

by Anonymousreply 195April 26, 2018 7:42 PM

Hannity (n) popularized by political corruption in 2018, the word originated with a media broadcaster revealed to be heavily involved in illegal RE transactions. SYN: grifter, person looking for favors, ie: He received several hannities in exchange for his contribution.

by Anonymousreply 196April 26, 2018 7:46 PM

How did we originally hear who the three clients were? How could that have been wrong?

by Anonymousreply 197April 26, 2018 7:46 PM

Anyone who think his phone interview was good is as dumb and immoral as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 198April 26, 2018 7:47 PM

[quote] The minute that Grampy Spanks said he was a 'great family man' he was doomed.

Funny how that happens.

by Anonymousreply 199April 26, 2018 7:48 PM

Anyone else think this interview was one of those times Trump locked his door so no one could get in when they figured out what he was doing? I have a picture in my head of SS and Kelly pounding on the door while he ranted on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 200April 26, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote]Brody is the fall guy.

I yam not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 26, 2018 7:51 PM

R27, that was not him. He forgot her bday cuz it wasn't his. The person you saw was an old italian farmer. She was visiting a nephew.

by Anonymousreply 202April 26, 2018 7:52 PM

You know he went on there so proud of himself for knowing his wife's birthday (of which I'm sure he was reminded many times), it didn't occur to him that he should know what present his people bought her.

by Anonymousreply 203April 26, 2018 7:52 PM

How can any member of the Fox News audience go "Fuck Yeah!" watching that pitiful performance by Trump? He's whining like a bitch! Their hero whines like a baby about people being mean to him. This is not how an alpha male acts. This is not how someone acts who wants to build a wall and who wants to MAGA!

They follow a loser. You know who follows losers? Bigger losers as the one they follow.

[italic] in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 204April 26, 2018 7:53 PM

"He's locked himself in the Oval Office!"

"Is he going for the nuke button?!"

"It's worse than that. HE'S LIVE ON FOX NEWS!!!"

by Anonymousreply 205April 26, 2018 7:53 PM

This is who R27 saw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 26, 2018 7:53 PM

He should make Kelly head of the VA. He gets rid of him but maybe he can take charge of the Vets.

by Anonymousreply 207April 26, 2018 7:54 PM

I think it was Murdoch screaming from wherever he was with his cell phone at the 3 dummies to get the President the fuck off the air.

by Anonymousreply 208April 26, 2018 7:55 PM

[quote]How can any member of the Fox News audience go "Fuck Yeah!" watching that pitiful performance by Trump? He's whining like a bitch!

Because he's saying things they want to say. He's "speaking truth to power." He's just "telling it like it is." Etc., etc., etc. And yeah, he's whining but that's not the way they see it. Self-delusion can be very powerful.

by Anonymousreply 209April 26, 2018 7:57 PM

That is EXACTLY what I was imaging, R200, except it was his handlers (ha!) pounding on the bathroom door.

by Anonymousreply 210April 26, 2018 7:58 PM

There's a part of me that thinks he did this because he lost any lingering respect for Kelly he had after seeing his wife at the state dinner. It seems like an utterly Trump type reaction.

by Anonymousreply 211April 26, 2018 8:00 PM

Will they be fired?

FOX & FRIENDS HURRIEDLY SHUTS DOWN INTERVIEW AS TRUMP RANTS ABOUT MUELLER

Anchors grew visibly uncomfortable as they listened to the president undermine his own legal defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 26, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote] Because he's saying things they want to say. He's "speaking truth to power."

He's a loser. Everybody else sees it. The fact they can't see it shows they've been brainwashed and need to be at least neutered and kept away from children to fuck them up mentally.

by Anonymousreply 213April 26, 2018 8:02 PM

sorry. ... and need to be at leaste neutered and kept away from children so they fuck those children up mentally.

by Anonymousreply 214April 26, 2018 8:03 PM

LEAST ... DON'T fuck those children up mentally.

by Anonymousreply 215April 26, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote] [bold]Did Trump really follow Macron into the loo so he could watch him pee? [/bold]

Wait! What ?? When and where was this ?

by Anonymousreply 216April 26, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote]How can any member of the Fox News audience go "Fuck Yeah!" watching that pitiful performance by Trump? He's whining like a bitch! Their hero whines like a baby about people being mean to him. This is not how an alpha male acts.

The alternative is to admit two horrible things: 1) They were conned. 2) the hated liberal establishment was right.

by Anonymousreply 217April 26, 2018 8:04 PM

We ALL know Melania and Trump absolutely detest one another. Let's stop pretending he actually got her even a card.

by Anonymousreply 218April 26, 2018 8:06 PM

If a Democrat had pronounced "Emmanuel" and "Brigitte" with such a pronounced accent as Trump did, can you imagine the kind of comments that would be coming from the right wingers?

by Anonymousreply 219April 26, 2018 8:07 PM

The WHOLE interview for those who did not see it.

Tee-Hee-Hee!

(some of the comments are priceless!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 26, 2018 8:09 PM

Now that Fox and Friends have dealt, first hand, will how demented the president is, how can they STILL support him????

by Anonymousreply 221April 26, 2018 8:11 PM

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Deplorables turn on Fox News because Fox News obviously set their Furor up?

by Anonymousreply 222April 26, 2018 8:12 PM

LESS THAN 20 MINUTES after this interview the Court handling the Cohen case TOOK AWAY the client-attorney privilege stuff. Trump said Cohn only did a little work for him. If that's true, he can't claim all of his deals with Cohen are attorney-client privileged.

by Anonymousreply 223April 26, 2018 8:16 PM

How did this happen in the first place? I imagine someone must have coordinated this interview beforehand (calls being made, talking points / direction of the interview established, questions listed, time when the interview takes place, etc.) and then Trump went off rails? But at some point someone must have thought that a) it was a good idea to do it and b) that Trump wouldn't embarrass himself. Now that's what I call poor judgement.

by Anonymousreply 224April 26, 2018 8:19 PM

"Federal prosecutors quickly seized on Trump's comments in a court filing Thursday morning, arguing that because Cohen preformed only a "tiny, tiny little fraction" of Trump's legal work, the documents seized by FBI officials earlier this month are "unlikely to contain voluminous privileged documents."

Daniels' attorney, Michael Avenatti, also seized on Trump's comments shortly after the interview concluded. "Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen previously represented to the American people that Mr. Cohen acted on his own and Mr. Trump knew nothing about the agreement with my client, the $130k payment, etc. As I predicted, that has now been shown to be completely false," Avenatti tweeted. Trump suggested that a lawyer probably advised Cohen to plead the Fifth, adding, "I hope he's in great shape."

by Anonymousreply 225April 26, 2018 8:19 PM

Watch Trump throw Fox News under the bus saying that he never said that and Fox News apologizing to Trump and their viewers *lol*.

by Anonymousreply 226April 26, 2018 8:21 PM

Trump will phone Fox again tomorrow morning and this time the phone will just ring and ring. "Tell him we're not in! Everyone's gone to lunch!!!"

by Anonymousreply 227April 26, 2018 8:24 PM

[QUOTE]How did this happen in the first place?

John Kelly was out buying a nice card and flowers.

by Anonymousreply 228April 26, 2018 8:25 PM

Thanks, R220. He sounds like an isolated, lonely, over-stressed, paranoid, on the edge, insecure man, completely unaware of what is really going on around him. Scary, scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 229April 26, 2018 9:07 PM

"Oh, shit!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 26, 2018 9:09 PM

[italic]"It could be that I walk out quickly, with respect, but it could be. It could be that, maybe, the meeting doesn't even take place. Who knows?!"[/italic]

The President of the United States on his strategy involving North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 231April 26, 2018 9:13 PM

Someone posted above that Murdoch was screaming on a cell to cut him off. I love that vision, and that image, R230.

by Anonymousreply 232April 26, 2018 9:14 PM

More resignations: House chaplain forced in to retirement by Ryan; Bureau of Indian Affairs Director resigns voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2018 9:14 PM

"The whole point of moral behavior is supposed to be that there’s an afterlife, and a heaven and a hell, and people who exhibit bad behavior go to hell, and people that exhibit good behavior go to heaven."

The evangelicals have given Trump so many passes to now that for them to condemn him would make them look even more ridiculous. All they can do is dig in their heels and keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Besides, they're basically whores anyway who sold off their supposed belief system to potentially stack the courts, do away with the right to choose, and get their precious Religious Freedom Law, which would provide them with the special rights they always accused gays of demanding.

"The thing that has always fascinated me about Fox and Friends is that the two guys never change, but they upgrade to a different blonde every couple of years. Is it some kind of Logan’s Run situation over there?:

Good question. Look at the picture at OP's link and see where Steve Doocey's hand is placed.

by Anonymousreply 234April 26, 2018 9:16 PM

[quote]It's like when you see a crazy person on the street, you just want to get away.

He was exactly like this during the primaries and during the election. It was right in front of our eyes. Yet, close to 63 million Americans voted for his inarticulate, lying, incompetent, unhinged, mentally ill con, including 10% of Sanders voters. And the media? The media never questioned him, ever, on his inability to form a coherent thought, to articulate a single policy, to behave like a sane person.

by Anonymousreply 235April 26, 2018 9:20 PM

"Michael is a good person. Let me just tell you Michael is…ahh… in business, he’s really a business man, a fairly big business as I understand it. I don’t know his business but this doesn’t have to do with me. Michael is a business man. He’s got a business. He also practices law. I would say probably the big thing is his business and they’re looking for something that has to do with his business and I have nothing to do with his business."

I think Trump also said his legal business with Cohen was a teeny tiny bit so that whole attorney client privilege shouldn't matter to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 236April 26, 2018 9:21 PM

Please, techies, make a video of all the 'fine people' he's ruined or embraced with the appropriate audio.

by Anonymousreply 237April 26, 2018 9:34 PM

The Times covered it as well.

[quote]WASHINGTON — President Trump distanced himself from his longtime lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, on Thursday, saying that a federal criminal investigation was focused on Mr. Cohen’s business dealings and had nothing to do with his legal representation of the president.

[quote]The president acknowledged that Mr. Cohen represents him in connection with Stephanie Clifford, the pornographic film actress known as Stormy Daniels who has asserted that she had extramarital sexual relations with Mr. Trump. Mr. Cohen paid Ms. Clifford $130,000 shortly before the 2016 presidential election as part of what she now calls a “hush agreement.”

[quote]But Mr. Trump said Mr. Cohen did nothing wrong in that matter. Mr. Cohen handled just “a tiny, tiny little fraction” of his legal work, Mr. Trump said. “But Michael would represent me and represent me on some things,” the president said in a telephone call to “Fox & Friends,” his favorite cable television show. “He represents me, like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me.”

[quote]“From what I see,” he continued, “he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this, which would have been a problem.”

[quote]“From what I understand, they’re looking at his businesses,” he added. Discussing Mr. Cohen’s decision to decline to testify in a lawsuit by Ms. Clifford, citing his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, Mr. Trump said he was probably just following the advice of his own lawyers. “I’m not involved, and I’ve been told I’m not involved.”

[quote]The president’s mention of Ms. Clifford by name — or at least her professional name — was striking because he has mainly shown restraint in not discussing her.

[quote]And his comments about Mr. Cohen were among his most extensive since the F.B.I. raided the lawyer’s office, apartment and hotel room after obtaining a warrant from a federal court. Mr. Trump complained on Twitter afterward that the raid meant that “attorney-client privilege is dead!” But his remarks on Fox suggested that the investigation did not involve Mr. Cohen’s legal work.

[quote]“Michael is a businessman, he’s got a business. He also practices law,” Mr. Trump said. “And they’re looking at something having to do with his business. I have nothing to do with his business.”

[quote]He was not asked if he would consider a pardon for Mr. Cohen. When another journalist asked that at the White House earlier in the week, Mr. Trump snapped, “Stupid question.”

More in the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 26, 2018 9:41 PM

Why yes, R126, yes she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 26, 2018 9:43 PM

All hail R228!

by Anonymousreply 240April 26, 2018 9:45 PM

the pained looks on their faces. Could they be more transparent that they are in the tank for Trump and he was shooting himself in the foot? They look like parents whose child just forgot a line in a school play.

by Anonymousreply 241April 26, 2018 9:46 PM

the whole time I was waiting for him to have a heart attack. he has completely lost it

by Anonymousreply 242April 26, 2018 9:46 PM

Look at his beefy jowly face at r238. He is a gross person.

by Anonymousreply 243April 26, 2018 9:49 PM

That screenshot at R230 is priceless!

by Anonymousreply 244April 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Wow, this guy is crazier than a shithouse rat!

by Anonymousreply 245April 26, 2018 10:02 PM

R243, when I can’t get up the motivation to clean my house, I watch Hoarders.

When I feel like cheating on my diet, I look at pictures of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 246April 26, 2018 10:03 PM

He is the most miserable person I have ever seen. And I had a boss who, in his younger years, was a lunatic screamer who insulted anyone in his path. The differences between him and Trump 1) He was brilliant. As much as we all hated to admit it, the guy was brilliant & fearless 2) He was never sexually or physically inappropriate and 3) He changed as he got older. He calmed down and became happy after his wife died and he married a woman much younger 4) and then he died. Seriously. He was only 64. If only he were still alive and Trump died at 64, life would be better for everyone.

Trump has had 3 wives and wasn’t happy with any of them. The only thing that makes him happy is Ivanka because he “helped make her” (as he told Howard Stern) and she’s fuckable, which to Trump is the only thing a woman should be. Tiffany? Not too fuckable. That Trump mouth/chin thing is a very, very strong gene.

by Anonymousreply 247April 26, 2018 10:06 PM

Trump is miserable, because no matter how many people he screws over he never feels satisfied by winning that way.

by Anonymousreply 248April 26, 2018 10:11 PM

If Giuliani had seen this coming down the pike six days ago, would have taken on the job of Trump's personal lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 249April 26, 2018 10:27 PM

His wife managed to age past 45 and won't hold his hand, why would he buy her shit?

I am on Melania's side. She will marry well after him and disappear. Like an Onassis, but without the PR.

by Anonymousreply 250April 26, 2018 10:37 PM

God, I made R250 sound like I actually approved of his bullshit. I do NOT.

by Anonymousreply 251April 26, 2018 10:38 PM

27 minutes ago:

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Loved being on @foxandfriends this morning. Great show!

This guy just loves seeing his name in the news.

by Anonymousreply 252April 26, 2018 10:46 PM

r234 I like that the female is almost always attractive and the mens' suits are very nice. I like the energy and dark-cheerfulness of their show compared to the catfights over at Morning Joe. I don't watch any morning news and avoid everything Fox, but I see how people can be drawn to these channels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 26, 2018 10:50 PM

Way off topic but can someone make a thread on this? I'm in Austin and it's truly startling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 26, 2018 10:53 PM

LOL!!!!

Ed Krassenstein 💎 @EdKrassen @EdKrassen

There is only one man who can give Melanie Trump the Birthday gift that she wants this year. His name is Robert Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 255April 26, 2018 10:53 PM

I don't understand why he would deny the payoff for Stormy? It wouldn't have hurt him at all to sleep around with a porn star. His wife is contractually obligated to remain married to him for the duration of his term, or lose out on millions in her settlement. I hope, I HOPE, that campaign funds are involved!

by Anonymousreply 256April 26, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]Now that Fox and Friends have dealt, first hand, will how demented the president is, how can they STILL support him????

Because tax cuts, because federal judges, and because they can't bear to admit that the liberals were right all along.

by Anonymousreply 257April 26, 2018 11:10 PM

Are you a deplorable, r253?

by Anonymousreply 258April 26, 2018 11:43 PM

[quote]That screenshot at [R230] is priceless!

The blonde chick should have taken one for the team and flirted with him to get him back on the Approved Fox Talking Points.

by Anonymousreply 259April 26, 2018 11:46 PM

This Meghan girl is way too triggered,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 27, 2018 12:01 AM

I hope Trump calls in to Fox again and digs a deeper hole fore himself.

by Anonymousreply 261April 27, 2018 12:02 AM

I am surprised nobody in the White House triggered a small sonic / electronic flare to prevent Trump's electronic gadgets to work.

"Sorry Mr. Trump, we're on it!"

by Anonymousreply 262April 27, 2018 12:07 AM

R220 "He was on the toilet that entire half hour. You know it, and I know it!"

by Anonymousreply 263April 27, 2018 12:12 AM

1/2 hour ago. I have no idea of what triggered this;

The U.S. has put together a STRONG bid w/ Canada & Mexico for the 2026 World Cup. It would be a shame if countries that we always support were to lobby against the U.S. bid. Why should we be supporting these countries when they don’t support us (including at the United Nations)?

by Anonymousreply 264April 27, 2018 12:13 AM

Not thuggish at all.....

by Anonymousreply 265April 27, 2018 12:17 AM

World Cups are almost always awarded on the basis of bribery and graft. Who can grease FIFA governing board members' palms the most. (WTF do you think it's being held in QATAR this summer and Russia in '22?) With a leader like Trump we should easily scoop it up.

by Anonymousreply 266April 27, 2018 12:18 AM

It’s in Russia this summer

by Anonymousreply 267April 27, 2018 12:21 AM

Yeah, because bullying other countries via Twitter is just so effective a tactic. He's a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 268April 27, 2018 12:21 AM

"So...he wanted to do an interview because it was Melania’s birthday. But he didn’t really get her anything. Just a card."

He can keep it. I already have the ultimate Trump card.

by Anonymousreply 269April 27, 2018 12:23 AM

That's right, R267. I switched them. Prince William, FA patron, and other royals won't be attending. Wonder if western European leaders will be no shows.

by Anonymousreply 270April 27, 2018 12:31 AM

Comey, asked to describe Trump's leadership style:

[quote]Comey portrays Trump as someone who can never think about anything but himself, how he feels.

[quote]“His style of conversation was a series of assertions about great things he had done,” Comey said, describing one of his private meetings with Trump, in which he said the President made inappropriate demands for loyalty.

[quote]“The challenge I found was that they wash over you like a wave and even if you disagree, the waves keep coming.”

[quote]“But that is the style, it’s ‘I’m great, I’m great, I’m great,'” Comey said…

[quote]“I saw Presidents (George W.) Bush and (Barack) Obama both use humor effectively to relax, to put at ease, to try and get to the truth. I never saw President Trump laugh even in an almost hour-and-a-half hour long private dinner,” he said…

[quote]“His only reference point is internal — ‘what will bring me what I need, what will fill this hole in me — get me the affirmation I crave’ — that is deeply concerning…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 27, 2018 12:37 AM

Remember that one blonde (of course) who got fired for saying something racist...

by Anonymousreply 272April 27, 2018 1:05 AM

Omg I'm losing it watching #Maddow mock Fox and Friends.

Rachel as Fox News: "Somebody hit the Kanye West button." Fox is freaking out at this Trump meltdown and @maddow is loving it! 😂 #Maddow

😂😂😂This @maddow recap of what happened this morning on Fox & Friends and Trump being COMPLETELY out of his mind, to the point THEY cut him off, is absolutely fabulous. For us, not for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 273April 27, 2018 1:25 AM

R273: I know - Same here LOL!!! Also, looking forward to Lawrence O'Donnell's recap @10 :)

by Anonymousreply 274April 27, 2018 1:31 AM

[quote]Also, looking forward to Lawrence O'Donnell's recap

AND, Michael Avenatti will be on!

by Anonymousreply 275April 27, 2018 2:02 AM

Rupert Murdoch shut down the interview????

by Anonymousreply 276April 27, 2018 2:07 AM

That was just speculation, R276. Someone joking.

by Anonymousreply 277April 27, 2018 2:12 AM

Love the sycophantic tie length and their change of facial expressions after 25 minutes of melt-down. Murdoch himself had to shut that down. Hallelujia. The(ir) end is near.

OMG Ryan fired the House chaplain...too Christian, I gather.

by Anonymousreply 278April 27, 2018 2:13 AM

There will be entire law school courses somewhere devoted to Trump and the debacle known as Cheetogate.

So much rich legal material: executive privilege, attorney client privilege, crazy clients who fuck up your case, attorney ethics, and on and on. God damn.

by Anonymousreply 279April 27, 2018 2:15 AM

The Chaplain was a Jesuit priest who at the time they were voting for the tax cut, mentioned the poor in his prayer. Unforgiveable for Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 280April 27, 2018 2:15 AM

Lawrence is either a very large man or Avenetti is kinda small...

by Anonymousreply 281April 27, 2018 2:18 AM

Damn! This is the first time since I switched to Dish that I wanted to watch Rachel and I can't find the channel.

It has been a good couple of weeks for justice...

by Anonymousreply 282April 27, 2018 2:20 AM

R282 for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 27, 2018 2:29 AM

Murdock was motorboating Jerry, he doesn't have time to micromanage programming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 27, 2018 2:31 AM

Lawrence O'Donnell is just having too much fun with all of this!

by Anonymousreply 285April 27, 2018 2:52 AM

I doubt Trump sees anything wrong with what happened this morning. He's still probably wondering why it created such a furor.

by Anonymousreply 286April 27, 2018 2:53 AM

You would be right R286

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago More Loved being on @foxandfriends this morning. Great show!

by Anonymousreply 287April 27, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote]I doubt Trump sees anything wrong with what happened this morning. He's still probably wondering why it created such a furor.

I'm thinking that he simply doesn't care anymore. He's of the mindset that he will do whatever he wants as long as he wants until he can't do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 288April 27, 2018 3:01 AM

Thank you r283. I love Rachel.

Seems to me The Orange Bastard is getting more senile....

by Anonymousreply 289April 27, 2018 3:12 AM

I can't believe Ryan fired the poor chaplain because he showed sympathy for the poor and in need.

Paul Ryan is such a little bitch lol

by Anonymousreply 290April 27, 2018 3:12 AM

I think he is divorced form reality, R288.

by Anonymousreply 291April 27, 2018 3:13 AM

YIKES! 26 min. ago

Barry R McCaffrey @mccaffreyr3

Worried about health of Pres Trump. C/S John Kelley needs to get him off-line and get a week rest. Phone call to FOX News very troubling. Has three years left in Office. POTUS has immense legal authority. An unstable Pres is not good for the American people.

by Anonymousreply 292April 27, 2018 3:26 AM

The best thing was watching those Fox hosts [italic]squirm[/italic]. You just know the Fox bosses were screaming in their earpieces to get Trump back on safer ground. They even cut away to a graphic for long periods so that the anchors could take instructions and try to pull themselves together. Not possible!!!

The saying goes, "eat shit and die!" Well, we saw Fox And Friends eating shit for 30 minutes this morning. Mmm!! Tastes good, don't it? I just hope they do us all a favour now and die from it.

I predict this will be the last live interview Trump ever gives on Fox (though I'm sure they'll fake that he is speaking live). They'll edit him heavily from hereon in.

by Anonymousreply 293April 27, 2018 3:27 AM

That guy with the pink tie must have had an orgasm every time he got to call trump "Mr. President".

Mr. President! Mr. President! Mr. President! Mr. President!

by Anonymousreply 294April 27, 2018 4:09 AM

[quote]“I saw Presidents (George W.) Bush and (Barack) Obama both use humor effectively to relax, to put at ease, to try and get to the truth. I never saw President Trump laugh even in an almost hour-and-a-half hour long private dinner,” he said…

People have said that about him before. How they have never seen him laugh.

by Anonymousreply 295April 27, 2018 4:14 AM

[quote]You know he didn’t even get the card. As he spoke some flunky was sent to the Hallmark store while another called the florist.

I prefer to envision My Favorite Sociopath thinking "Oh fuck", during the interview -- and immediately afterward, ordering The Beast's driver to haul ass to the nearest ampm for a grab of Xmas tree car deodorizers in a Mylar gift bag with one broken handle.

by Anonymousreply 296April 27, 2018 4:21 AM

R295, it was even worse than that. Comey said that when he was researching his book he went all over YouTube looking for footage of Trump and one of the things he looked for was footage of him laughing.

He said the only footage he could find of him laughing was during the campaign. A dog was barking during a Trump speech and Trump asked, “what is that?” A person in the audience shouted back that it was Hillary. That was the only footage Comey could find of Trump laughing.

by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2018 4:44 AM

I see Sean Hannity's footprints on this new line of "strategy" coming out of Trump's mouth. I think Trump was advised by Sean Hannity on the Michael Cohen situation. He took his cues from Hannity who probably told him to distance himself from Cohen just like Hannty did. But in Trump's case it's kind of stupid since they worked together for ten years. But honestly I can hear Hannity whispering in his ear, "Look man, if there is any possibility this guy could flip on you, you need to put some distance there. If you're defending him and he's turning on you it'll make you look bad." That's what I believe is going on here. Unfortunately Trump would rather listen to an imbecile like Sean Hannity, than to his lawyers. At least that's my theory about what happened this morning on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2018 4:48 AM

It will come as no surprise when Kanye becomes the new head of the Veterans Administration.

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2018 6:49 AM

Humor needs perspective and empathy, wit needs intelligence. Both need a basic grasp of the truth. Trump totally lacks all these human requirements.

He needs continually to repress the truths about himself he can't quite escape. Otherwise, he's all about his sick sociopathic agenda of 'winning.'

The fact that he can't see anything wrong with his flaming train wreck 'interview' is disturbing of course, but hardly unexpected. 'Unhinged' is a misnomer, as he's never been hinged.

He's off to see The Queen soon, so in his head he's still winning bigly. Warnings not to brush dandruff from her shoulder might well be ignored, because that's just how he rolls.

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]R49 sounds like a blast, will she be invited to your next party? She's a Pedo by the way...

What in the fuck? And people were actually debating whether this guy was a troll or not? Get the fuck out of here.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2018 8:05 AM

I saw a clip of Trump tonight getting his photo taken with the children of journalists who were on a White House tour, and the forced smile was scary. The second the photo was taken his face dropped back down to the dull/angry look he always has.

I want to say he used to laugh back in the 80s and 90s but I honestly can't be sure about that. He seemed more human back then, if still skeezy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2018 8:08 AM

r302, back then you could still make a little bit of effort and keep your fake PR image facade. Nowdays, with social media, and modern techonology it's a lot harder to maintain the fake facade in public. Guys like Trump are no longer even trying and why should he? His demographic eats his grumpy and mean old fart up like it's liquid gold. He doesn't give a shit about how sane people perceive him.

by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2018 8:16 AM

That's true, if he acted normally for the 10 seconds he was on Entertainment Tonight, no one would know any better. If you read the news you knew he was bankrupt and sexually harassing women and a complete scuzball, but he still acted charming in that greasy 80s way.

It's still so shocking to me that people acted like they had no idea he was a sociopath. I lived in the Midwest as a kid in the 1980s and remember tons of jokes about him, none flattering. Yet in 2015 it was like everyone had forgotten the past, except New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 304April 27, 2018 8:31 AM

[quote]Did Trump really follow Macron into the loo so he could watch him pee?

Trump wanted to see what an uncut cock looks like.

by Anonymousreply 305April 27, 2018 10:16 AM

I imagine he ordered a fake dick for the very reason to whip it out and show others that his is bigger at such occasions.

by Anonymousreply 306April 27, 2018 10:21 AM

No collusion. Trump2020. Eight years, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 307April 27, 2018 10:47 AM

Isn’t The Orange Bastard well known as a non-drinker? I think he has dementia and is getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 308April 27, 2018 10:56 AM

Well, he's certainly in the age range during which dementia begins to manifest itself.

One of the risks of having an older President.

by Anonymousreply 309April 27, 2018 11:06 AM

R308, isn’t Trump known to lie about many, many things?

by Anonymousreply 310April 27, 2018 11:12 AM

I loved the look of horror developing on the faces of the fox pundits as trump became more unhinged as he spoke.

by Anonymousreply 311April 27, 2018 11:50 AM

So what about the ABORTION?

by Anonymousreply 312April 27, 2018 11:58 AM

GOOD MORNING!

Is everybody believing what is going on. James Comey can’t define what a leak is. He illegally leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION but doesn’t understand what he did or how serious it is. He lied all over the place to cover it up. He’s either very sick or very dumb. Remember sailor!

After a furious year of missile launches and Nuclear testing, a historic meeting between North and South Korea is now taking place. Good things are happening, but only time will tell!

So great to have Staff Sgt. Dan Nevins and the incredible WOUNDED WARRIORS with me in the White House yesterday. These are truly brave and special people! @foxandfriends

Please do not forget the great help that my good friend, President Xi of China, has given to the United States, particularly at the Border of North Korea. Without him it would have been a much longer, tougher, process!

by Anonymousreply 313April 27, 2018 12:06 PM

So Comey leaked classified information that was all fake?

Sort of like how Trump has done more in his first year as president than any president ever and has been totally obstructed from doing anything by the fake media and the Democrats who apparently control Congress.

Sort of like how Obama was a total dictator and also the weakest president ever.

Or how all the best people with the best jobs are quitting those jobs to work for Trump and no one can get confirmed to work for Trump because of obstruction from the Democrats who apparently control Congress.

by Anonymousreply 314April 27, 2018 12:22 PM

And how Hillary helped get Trump elected, R314. She chose him as the nominee, then talked him up, then engaged in illegal campaign tactics, which is why she should be locked up!

by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2018 12:25 PM

He lies even about small things. In one breath, he bellers that he never watches cable news, except Fox. In his next sentence, he declares outrage at what he watched on cable news that night.

by Anonymousreply 316April 27, 2018 12:33 PM

I want to hear from the Republicans who still enable this Bozo.

by Anonymousreply 317April 27, 2018 12:35 PM

[quote]I want to hear from the Republicans who still enable this Bozo.

It's interesting that you heard from not one Republican (at least I didn't) about this abysmal mess.

by Anonymousreply 318April 27, 2018 12:40 PM

His supporters think he sounded tough and passionate. Now they are focusing on his great triumph on North Korea. I am not sure how big of a melt down he would need to have to make someone on the right acknowledge he is not stable. I would almost need to be Network like and even then, I think they would pretend it did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 319April 27, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]His supporters think he sounded tough and passionate.

Really? I didn't see that at all. I heard silence.

[quote]Now they are focusing on his great triumph on North Korea.

Alas... I've seen nothing as of yet like that but I'm sure that's what they are planning and how they will be positioning it. Speaking only for me, whether one likes it or not (and Trump's position is negligible) but I'd do the same thing. It's a good thing (let's all hope for the best) and it is happening on his watch. So....

by Anonymousreply 320April 27, 2018 12:49 PM

Not only did Paul Ryan fire the chaplain, but the Holier Than Thou GOP Jesus Caucus has declared that THEY will pick the next chaplain and he shall have a family. Meaning “no more catholic priests.”

by Anonymousreply 321April 27, 2018 1:03 PM

R308...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 27, 2018 1:03 PM

The numbers will kill him. Democrats have to act fast and get ALL over this!

U.S. economy slows in first quarter as consumer spending brakes sharply

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 27, 2018 1:05 PM

[quote]Really? I didn't see that at all. I heard silence.

That was more in the twitter-verse which is not exactly grounded in reality. I saw tweets thinking he sounded great. I did not hear anything from any of the actual politicians in the GOP party.

by Anonymousreply 324April 27, 2018 1:08 PM

Ryan is supposedly a "devout" Catholic yet fired the House chaplain?!

Dump's supporters' comments on YouTube did think he was passionate and "tough" yesterday. Utterly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 325April 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Ahem....

Kanye West has performed a great service to the Black Community - Big things are happening and eyes are being opened for the first time in Decades - Legacy Stuff! Thank you also to Chance and Dr. Darrell Scott, they really get it (lowest Black & Hispanic unemployment in history).

by Anonymousreply 326April 27, 2018 1:22 PM

[quote] Ryan is supposedly a "devout" Catholic yet fired the House chaplain?!

Supposedly the chaplain said something about helping the poor during the tax bill and it was deemed too political. They only want "a chaplain who will not challenge their conscience. Ryan did not even give him a reason when he asked for his resignation. He really is a little toad.

by Anonymousreply 327April 27, 2018 1:28 PM

[quote]I want to hear from the Republicans who still enable this Bozo.

Why? Fox News talking points are all you’ll hear. They don’t think; they parrot.

by Anonymousreply 328April 27, 2018 1:30 PM

Sounds like Trump spent the whole day in Ronnie Jackson's office yesterday

by Anonymousreply 329April 27, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote]Because tax cuts, because federal judges, and because they can't bear to admit that the liberals were right all along.

You forgot because librul tears. I honestly think that animates much of Trump's hardcore base.

by Anonymousreply 330April 27, 2018 1:35 PM

Apt that the rant was on 'Fox & Friends', because when he geared up around the eleven minute mark it was like when a friend decides the time is good to put the world to rights.

What struck me was that Trump had it all built up to let out ("and by the way") but evidently no friend to let it out to - apart from his Friends at Fox.

Cutaways to the WH picture were useful: a necessary reminder that the freewheeling ranter was indeed the POTUS; and the thought provoked of the lonely crank within, finding the phone-in of his dreams, was both pitiful and comical.

"People don't realise, you know, if you go back to The Civil War, it was the Republicans that did the thing…Lincoln was a Republican."

"They don't know it's fake news…I've TAUGHT them it's fake news…"

"I don't watch any of 'em! You keep your sanity!"

"I have a phony cloud over my head that doesn't exist."

All this, let it be remembered, was for his dear wife's birthday. What better gift.

by Anonymousreply 331April 27, 2018 2:41 PM

He sounded like someone on a coke bender. One giant thirty minute sentence.

by Anonymousreply 332April 27, 2018 2:44 PM

Just Out: House Intelligence Committee Report released. “No evidence” that the Trump Campaign “colluded, coordinated or conspired with Russia.” Clinton Campaign paid for Opposition Research obtained from Russia- Wow! A total Witch Hunt! MUST END NOW!

by Anonymousreply 333April 27, 2018 2:47 PM

Trump has no dignity whatsoever, and neither do his supporters. Dignity is elitist.

by Anonymousreply 334April 27, 2018 2:52 PM

What a joke the GOP is having Devin Nuenes lead any investigation. He really should be brought up on charges himself.

by Anonymousreply 335April 27, 2018 2:52 PM

That report, biased as hell and timed for a Friday, will most likely lead to Rosenstein's firing this evening. Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 336April 27, 2018 2:56 PM

[quote]it was the Republicans that did the thing

Hoo boy.

by Anonymousreply 337April 27, 2018 3:00 PM

[quote] That was more in the twitter-verse which is not exactly grounded in reality. I saw tweets thinking he sounded great. I did not hear anything from any of the actual politicians in the GOP party.

Given that Twitter got rid of every single Russian Bot and Troll I am sure Twitter really represents the will of the people now. *rollingeyes*

The GOP stays silent, because they don't act when directly confronted by the press and I imagine they get creative avoiding the press these days. Of course if a Democrat would do this you can bet they would hog the press cameras all over Washingtong sharing their disgust about this undignified behavior from a government official.

by Anonymousreply 338April 27, 2018 3:11 PM

You know, if should be legal to punch holier than thou conservatives (iand that includes pundits) after they side with someone like Trump but call Hillary Clinton evil and incompetent (Hillary's Emails!).

Hypocrisy should be punished in a more serious way and not rewarded by keeping these hypocrites around and even worse: Keep them in positions of power.

by Anonymousreply 339April 27, 2018 3:15 PM

Paul Ryan has always been a phony catholic. The Catholic Church rejects objectivism, which is the philosophy of Ayn Rand. You can be a catholic or you can be a follower of Ayn Rand, but you can’t be both. That is not my opinion; ithat is the position of the Roman Catholic Church.

Ryan is one of the dreaded “cafeteria Catholics.”

by Anonymousreply 340April 27, 2018 3:57 PM

Is their Pope a lunch lady, r340?

by Anonymousreply 341April 27, 2018 4:03 PM

Paul Ryan, what a POS! He's a fake Catholic, a fake deficit hawk, but mostly he's a hater of safety-net programs which actually help taxpayers in their old age. If it was up to him he'd totally dismantle Medicare and Social Security, while giving more tax breaks to the 1%. I can imagine him furiously masturbating while dreaming about destroying peoples lives.

Don't forget, this lying fug weasel is still going to end up getting his fat government pension on the backs of US tax payers.

by Anonymousreply 342April 27, 2018 4:11 PM

Conservative Republicans use religion as a button issue to manipulate the public and their voter base. They are hypocrites who get cheap thrills by acting un-Christian. Paul Ryan is an empty suit. A whore who works for those who pay him. He doesn't believe in anything but what makes him richer, more connected, more powerful. He's an opportunistic whore paid by the likes of the Koch bros.

by Anonymousreply 343April 27, 2018 4:17 PM

CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS THE ABORTION. WAS IT HIS BABY? It’s hard to pin down which RNC figure the abortion belongs to.

by Anonymousreply 344April 27, 2018 4:40 PM

It’s not hard at all if you’ve been paying attention, R344

by Anonymousreply 345April 27, 2018 4:46 PM

I think it was Trump’s. That’s what everyone’s saying.

by Anonymousreply 346April 27, 2018 4:56 PM

He will drive Onion out of business.

by Anonymousreply 347April 27, 2018 5:47 PM

Republicans praising Trump's performance: you just knew that people like Hugh Hewitt would be first in line:

[quote]Listening to @realDonaldTrump having fun and swinging from the hips on @foxandfriends and wondering why he hasn't been doing this more. This works. He's the best promoter of his own record and people.

He's getting hammered, of course, at least partially for the mixed metaphor. You don't "swing from the hips." You either shoot from the hip or you swing for the fences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 27, 2018 5:49 PM

And yes, Trump, as expected, thought it was just totally awesome:

[quote]Trump Had ‘Great Time’ Doing Untamed Fox Interview, Wants To Return Monthly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 27, 2018 5:50 PM

good. Let him. The more he runs his lying mouth, the quicker the courts will bury him.

Didn't judge Wood, after hearing his little meltdown, say that dump's people weren't going to be able to view the crap the FBI seized from Cohen and say what was "privileged "?

So yeah, let that stupid fuckwit run his jibs in Fux. It will bury him and end this sham quicker.

by Anonymousreply 350April 27, 2018 6:03 PM

R350 I think Judge Wood would have ruled that way even without seeing Trumps meltdown on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 351April 27, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote]Listening to @realDonaldTrump having fun

He clearly wasn't 'having fun', he was forcefully trying to shift the narrative he's enraged he can't control. He sounded aggrieved, impotent, and of course unpresidential.

by Anonymousreply 352April 27, 2018 6:12 PM

Yeah, because shouting in a spittle-flecked, red-faced rage is always indicative of just how much fun you're having....

by Anonymousreply 353April 27, 2018 6:14 PM

I think that is Trump having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 354April 27, 2018 6:21 PM

THAT POOR BABY! MURDERED BEFORE IT HAD A CHANCE.

by Anonymousreply 355April 27, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]I think that is Trump having a good time.

He's not having a good time. Not. At. All. I bet a day does not go by now that trump doesn't regret getting involved with this mess.

Notice, that today, he is much more reserved. Somebody got on him about the headlines of yesterday. Also, while you can see it in his face and know that it is ion the tip of his tongue, Trump haw NOT spoken badly of President Obama as of late. Another sign that someone is telling him that his approval numbers are abysmal and that he might be going to jail. It's best to go to jail with higher numbers!

by Anonymousreply 356April 27, 2018 6:27 PM

"He leaves the rest of us cold in terms of our analytical and conversational skills."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 27, 2018 6:32 PM

r356....reserved ?.....did you notice at his presser with Merkel that he had to go on and on about the House intel report and NO COLLUSION.....multiple times......its a witch hunt !.......he was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 358April 27, 2018 7:08 PM

R356 The new Lawyers he's hired to defend against the Muller investigation probably read him the riot act. Unfortunately I doubt we'll see him do this again.

by Anonymousreply 359April 27, 2018 7:18 PM

I feel another mulligan coming on!

by Anonymousreply 360April 27, 2018 7:20 PM

[quote]he leaves the rest of us cold in terms of our analytical and conversational skills.

I think she’s trolling at this point. There is really no mooring to order, ethics or reality in this administration, so why not just go hyperbolic (lie bigly) with every pronouncement?

“Trump has done more for civil rights than Lincoln and MLK combined.”

“Trump is the most charitable person on the planet and has used most of his money helping the poor and vulnerable.”

“Trump makes Plato and Aristotle look like idiots.”

Easy.

by Anonymousreply 361April 27, 2018 7:21 PM

I did see that R358. That's the unhinged part of him of which he can't help himself. Oh well, that's his issue. But, I guess I'm referring to his; "Trump is the savior of the world" mentality of which he has pulled back on. "Somebody" has told him something.

by Anonymousreply 362April 27, 2018 7:26 PM

She's not trolling per se, it's simply her job to defend any and every ridiculous thing this president does, and to do it with a shit-eating grin. She attacked Trump when she worked for Cruz, now she works for him. Scruples and ethics don't enter into it, she's a mercenary for hire.

by Anonymousreply 363April 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Linguistic expert on Trump's way of speaking.

"Adolescent".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 27, 2018 7:36 PM

Was Ben Carson really a brain surgeon?! Damn, we're a laughingstock all over the world!

When will this nightmare be over!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 27, 2018 8:08 PM

Concerning the brakes getting put on the economy like a Mack truck headed toward a baby carriage, it's common knowledge that the first year of the new presidency is an economic holdover from the prior administration. The economy from the beginning of the second year forward belongs to the new president. The timing was almost exact. We're going to go over a cliff now that Trump and the Repug Clown Congress and their economy will be coming into full force.

by Anonymousreply 366April 27, 2018 9:04 PM

Interesting tweet by Maggie Haberman~half hour ago

"They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together and let other people clean up the mess they had made."

by Anonymousreply 367April 27, 2018 9:17 PM

I've thought of that line and the first paragraph of the Great Gatsby often with this administration.

by Anonymousreply 368April 27, 2018 9:47 PM

The firing of the chaplain will not endear the Catholics to the Republican party. Catholics voted 45-47% for democrats in 2016 and that follows a recent trend of Catholics voting left with each passing election.

When the Democrats finally win the Catholic vote, which they might do in 2020, the right won't be able to brag about being the party of religion.

by Anonymousreply 369April 27, 2018 10:06 PM

The funniest thing ever.

Trump is like; "What is this shi... crap"

I love the one that is supposed to be in fervent communication with the Lord but must record the event on their cell phone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 27, 2018 10:17 PM

I wish Miss Laura Bell Bundy had been there, r370!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 27, 2018 10:31 PM

Will someone please inform IQ45 that U.S. Black unemployment was at its lowest--0%--for over a century; it was called SLAVERY.

You ain't setting no labor records, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 372April 27, 2018 10:49 PM

The dismissal of the chaplain will have no effect on Catholics, since he is a Jesuit, the most liberal order of priests. Republican Catholics don't like Jesuits.

by Anonymousreply 373April 27, 2018 11:12 PM

Wonder what the Pope will think about this.

by Anonymousreply 374April 28, 2018 12:24 AM

Ryan looks like a disgusting creep, one more time.

by Anonymousreply 375April 28, 2018 2:51 AM

Why can't someone sue him for his slander? I mean one vicious lie right after another and we just have to sit and listen, no one ever stops him or argues with him, they let him spread untruths, every day.

by Anonymousreply 376April 28, 2018 3:06 AM

Bill Maher said the exact same thing tonight r 376

by Anonymousreply 377April 28, 2018 3:19 AM

[quote] no one ever stops him or argues with him, they let him spread untruths, every day.

They don't even challenge Sara Huckabee, they let her just sneer at them and talk in a condescending tone when her lies are predictable and would be easy to refute.

by Anonymousreply 378April 28, 2018 3:21 AM

[quote]Republican Catholics don't like Jesuits.

I don't think Republican Catholics was the demographic we were going for. Independent and new voter Catholics will definitely see this as an insult. As a Catholic myself, I can tell you most Catholics I know don't bother themselves making distinctions between Jesuits and traditional Catholics. The pope is beloved by a majority of Catholics and he is a Jesuit.

by Anonymousreply 379April 28, 2018 3:22 AM

Man, that brings back a lot of unpleasant memories to someone raised in an Evangelical family. The incessant murmuring and "Praise Jesus"es is so creepy to me now.

by Anonymousreply 380April 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Does the guy on the left in OP's photo have his hand on her butt?

by Anonymousreply 381April 28, 2018 6:09 AM

[quote]Republican Catholics don't like Jesuits.

They just elect them Pope.

by Anonymousreply 382April 28, 2018 2:28 PM

The GOP made its peace with this. They buy into the whole "Let Trump be Trump" thing. They can't stop it, they agree with most of it, and as long as he keeps signing whatever they give him to sign, and he hires the people the Koch brothers want hired, they won't say a word. Nada. Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 383April 28, 2018 3:07 PM

[quote]So Fox News anchors just told the President to obstruct justice in a criminal investigation, [R29]?

To be fair Fox and Friends told Obama exactly the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 384April 28, 2018 3:15 PM

You'll give people the wrong idea, r382. Catholics don't get to vote for the pope.

by Anonymousreply 385April 28, 2018 3:18 PM

Catholic Cardinals do.

by Anonymousreply 386April 28, 2018 3:39 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 387April 28, 2018 3:55 PM

Catholics don't like Jesuits?  Since when?

Most of the Catholic Universities are Jesuit.

by Anonymousreply 388April 28, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]Trump must be SO GRATEFUL right now for Bill Cosby.

Bullshit. Trump's insanity at Fox pushed Cosby right of the front page.

by Anonymousreply 389April 28, 2018 7:55 PM

Brian Kilmeade: Well. Mr. President, it looks like you have a million things to do.

WTF? Trump didn't give even the slightest hint that he was doing anything but ranting like a lunatic and sitting on the toilet lying about having got Melania a card.

by Anonymousreply 390April 28, 2018 7:59 PM

I have no sympathy for Melania. She married this fucking asshole, and she was one of the original birthers along with her Orange Mealticket douchebag; however, how much humiliation can she take?

He got her a card? First of all, no, he didn't. Oh, and he got her flowers? Again, no, he didn't. He lies so fucking much, but this question seemed to take him by total surprise. Couldn't he make up a quick enough lie that sounded believable like, "We're having a lovely dinner tonight." He's a liar and yet, he became tongue-tied. Instead, he says, "Well, I'm afraid I'm going to get in trouble because I didn't get her much. Oh, I got her her a beautiful card." What a fucker classless piece a shit.

by Anonymousreply 391April 28, 2018 8:06 PM

Have you noticed that no matter what kind of insanity goes on each day, the next day's insanity makes you forget about yesterday's insanity?

by Anonymousreply 392April 28, 2018 8:09 PM

Melania is a Whore who married for money and Trump is a Sleazebag who married for Pussy. Even Stevens!

by Anonymousreply 393April 28, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote] Even Stevens!

ABNER! ABNER!

by Anonymousreply 394April 28, 2018 8:56 PM

[quote]More resignations: House chaplain forced in to retirement by Ryan; Bureau of Indian Affairs Director resigns voluntarily.

Somewhere on the cuckoo Internet I saw a spreadsheet keeping track of government and corporate departures since the inauguration, presented as proof of the silent, secret, single-handed war on child trafficking waged by Cadet Bone Spurs, and no doubt these two have now been added, more proof of how effective this campaign is.

by Anonymousreply 395April 28, 2018 9:21 PM

[quote]The thing that has always fascinated me about Fox and Friends is that the two guys never change, but they upgrade to a different blonde every couple of years.

I only see clips of that show in screenshots here on DL, and it looks like the same blonde, large-breasted, ironed-hair, erect-posture woman to me. If it's true there have been several, that is quite amazing. Very Austin Powers fembot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 28, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]Have you noticed that no matter what kind of insanity goes on each day, the next day's insanity makes you forget about yesterday's insanity?

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

by Anonymousreply 397April 28, 2018 11:25 PM

LOL! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!

Caroline O. @RVAwonk

Trump tells Michigan rally that Natalia Veselnitskaya is only claiming she's closely involved with the Russian govt because Putin told her to do so to get back at Trump for being so tough on Russia.

...i.e., he just said Veselnitskaya takes orders directly from Putin.

*oops*

by Anonymousreply 398April 29, 2018 12:40 AM

He did say that r398......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 29, 2018 12:43 AM

[quote]Republicans praising Trump's performance: you just knew that people like Hugh Hewitt would be first in line:

[quote]Listening to @realDonaldTrump having fun and swinging from the hips on @foxandfriends and wondering why he hasn't been doing this more. This works. He's the best promoter of his own record and people.

@HoarseWisperer

[quote]Replying to @hughhewitt @realDonaldTrump @foxandfriends Whenever Trump craps his pants, it’s a race between you and Hannity to see who will get the corn.

by Anonymousreply 400April 29, 2018 2:09 AM

There is NO WAY Trump doesn’t have high blood pressure. He’s obese, he doesn’t exercise and his diet is full of fat and salt.

by Anonymousreply 401April 29, 2018 3:34 AM

[quote]The thing that has always fascinated me about Fox and Friends is that the two guys never change, but they upgrade to a different blonde every couple of years.

They’re the Petticoat Junction of “news.”

by Anonymousreply 402April 29, 2018 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!