Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maddow's Warning

This is freaking me out a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 23, 2018 12:01 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2018 5:59 AM

Cuz shit is about to hit the fan...

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2018 6:01 AM

Which shit? There's so much shit these days.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2018 6:06 AM

There is no telling what Trump and the GOP might do to divert attention. There is no telling what Trumpsters might do if Trump does go. I would not be surprised if people died.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2018 6:07 AM

Dyke drama.

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2018 6:10 AM

She always over the top with shit. Remember when she had Trumps tax returns?! The white house is a damn reality tv show, and cable news is now there too. Instead of letting us know what possible situations we could face, or what msnbc sources know, she leaves us with a cliffhanger.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2018 6:16 AM

I know, why can't Maddow just predict the future?

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2018 6:22 AM

Right. He'll do anything. That appeals to his base. Plus he can't help it. More would require thinking and that needs real brains.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2018 6:24 AM

I could do without the melodramatics from the news media. Shit is fucked up. Shit is getting more fucked up daily. We need clear reporting. She’s usually very good at that.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2018 6:33 AM

She is a drama queen, but America may really be going off a cliff. She is extremely intelligent, but I sense that she is very eccentric and tiresome in real life.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2018 6:35 AM

Not asking her to predict the future. Just asking her to not scare people like op, or tell us something about what she and her sources know. Is Trump giving the green light to bomb the Syrian monster? is n. Korea teaming up with the south and coming for us? I just think it's irresponsible for her to say shit the way she did, and has done before in the past is all.

Go check in with your family, have a plan? Wtf, it's like she wants us to get our affairs in order before we all die sometime tomorrow before lunch.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2018 6:36 AM

What’s she implying here? Civil War?

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2018 6:37 AM

Now?!!??........a warning?

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2018 6:56 AM

The US is definitely headed for the cliff - shit’s about to get real. The Trumpsters will not care what truths are revealed This is ideological warfare. The news media needs to stay sane and accurate. You can’t fight the deplorables with hysterics. We are currently trying to rationalize with a toddler having a temper tantrum. The trick is to distract them with a shiny object or your car keys. There is no reasoning with them.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2018 7:15 AM

She sounds reasonable. The comment about the responsibilities of citizenship was pretty spot on.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2018 7:50 AM

Yes, that’s terrifying. And it’s also accurate.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2018 7:58 AM

To be honest it feels like she is implying a threat of a interballistic exchange, presumably with Russia, or a war between U.S. citizens themselves. She is saying the threats are real, not jokes.

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2018 8:01 AM

R17 no, that isn't what she was saying at all. She was talking about the rights and duties of citizens should their democracy be subverted, specifically by what would happen if Trump fired Mueller. She was talking about the very real danger that if that act is left uncontested, it could be the end of our democracy, and as citizens, we are expected to defend it. If it was a right wingers I would say they were calling for armed conflict, but it's Maddow so she likely means protests and uprisings big enough to get Trump's attention. Either way she'd be right.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2018 8:06 AM

ARE YOU HAPPI NOW DEPLORABLES AND BERNIE SANDERS????

FOR ELECTING THIS PSYCHOPATH????

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2018 9:29 AM

I didn't like the part about check up on your friends. Why? Is she expecting bombs to start dropping from the sky? Why else would you fucking check on people? If Trump fires Mueller and Rosenstein tomorrow, how would checking on anyone do any fucking thing at all? The part about people needing to do their part when their democracy is threatened - well, fine, but no need in making people believe they might be in immediate physical danger. Pissed me off :(

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2018 9:41 AM

People likely are in immediate physical danger, R20. Rachel is the type of person who would feel a responsibility to tell them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2018 9:51 AM

She's a fucking psycho man hating narcissist. She has SOOOO much rage towards men, aka her daddy. Just go and rewatch that ridiculous tax returns footage on youtube. She should have lost her job over that absurd non event

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2018 10:03 AM

I'm not sure what's so confusing for you guys.

There are a lot of potential disasters on the horizon. Trump starting a war, esp one with nuclear weaponry or one that leads to invasion. Trump supporters starting a civil war. Loss of democracy. Press and protesters disappearing. Manufactured shortages of necessities, or hacking of our power grids etc.

She's just pointing out that these are dangerous times and getting distracted by silly things is not useful. You shouldn't be walking around thinking this is just The Apprentice: White House and none of it matters.

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2018 10:03 AM

Oh good, the straights have arrived at r22.

by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2018 10:04 AM

More than this, there was something else that she said during the show that worried me. She mentioned that one of the other networks (ABC? Can't remember) was breaking the news that Trump was getting ready to pardon Scooter Libby, who was convicted of obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI during Bush junior's administration. If that does happen the insinuation is that he'll pardon others as well. He's doing everything he can to make the FBI look like the bad guys in this scenario and the GOP is actively helping him. We are *thisclose* to having our rule of law fly right out the window. I'm imagining some kind coup or bloody revolt at this point.

by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2018 10:12 AM

Bite me, deplorable at R22.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2018 10:19 AM

This threads explains situation with people like Rachael Maddox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2018 10:26 AM

Rachel's ratings are going up, so people are paying attention....but I dont follow ir enough to know are Hannity's ratings going down ? Now that would be telling.

My personal observation is the tweets of the alt-right psycopants and psychopaths are now either being "liked" less or more crucially, are really being filled now with people challenging them and disagreeing with them. I'm talking Newt Gingrich, Mike Cernovitch, etc.

by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2018 10:28 AM

the irony of comey's big diss of trump book is he GOT TRUMP ELECTED BY BRING UP THE SHIT BEFORE THE ELECTION THAT SANK HILLARY....

HE GOT TRUMP ELECTED!

by Anonymousreply 29April 13, 2018 10:29 AM

Are you happy Susan Shithead Sarandon who advised Bernie drones it didn't matter who they voted for if it wasn't Bernie?

Bernie: you have BLOOD on your crepey liver spotted hands. If only you had done the right thing and IMMEDIATELY told your drones to vote for Hillary after you LOST the nomination.......

Bernie, by default you are Lord of the Deplorables

by Anonymousreply 30April 13, 2018 10:30 AM

AGREED

HILLS WOULD BE PREZ IF DAM BERNIE VOTERS HAD VOTED FOR HER

BLOOD ON THEIR DAM HANDS

FUG U SARANDON

by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2018 10:34 AM

R27 is dropping articles like a good little Russian.

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2018 10:37 AM

Melania is a sleeper cell and there is a nuke in her cavernous pussy.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2018 10:50 AM

Trump has a long list of criminal behavior that he was able to manage and keep obscured over the years because he was a private citizen with a team of lawyers. Trump never wanted to be president, he just wanted to ride the primary train as far as it will take him to further buld up his brand and his ego. He was horriffied that he won the general election. Now that all his involvement with the Russians and his obstruction of justice since elected president has brought forward all his other crimes such as money laundering, US sanctions violations, mob ties, tax evasion, etc., he is terrified and will do almost anything to stop the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2018 10:52 AM

R32, That is no t an article Huma . That is a datalounge thread which is very popular among DLers except among Hillb0t like you

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2018 10:52 AM

Hi sergei@ R35. Bad English, comrade.

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2018 11:10 AM

R36, Comrade?? I thought lefty libartards eldergays like you loved commies. That is why so many elder gays of USA were crying during fall of USA and that is so my elderhillb0ts were mourning death of Fidel Castro on DL

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2018 11:54 AM

I meant fall of USSR

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2018 11:55 AM

Her content is always good. Her delivery is often off the mark. In her defense, she is in a hybrid position that probably should not exist. She's not the anchor of a news broadcast. She's a star host of a show. She has to put delivery first, because she has to keep the hour moving. But she's not great at it. And it means that compromises herself as a journalist. Sad to waste a Ph.D. on being a TV host.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2018 12:02 PM

I think she makes 5-10 million a year. That's top salary fora Ph.D.

I know very smart people who got a Ph.D on a lark with not all that much effort. It's just entertainment for a young mind.

I know 2 who got Ph.D.s in hard science just to keep their brains entertained while smoking dope and fucking girls, and then they went on to do other things.

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2018 12:06 PM

The clip does not play. Also, it is customary to list the date and more about what it was about? Your post is strange bc Maddow is a op-ed news anchor. She asks other journalists to come on the show to explain their reporting.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2018 12:10 PM

Thank god we have Meghan McCain on ABC, who tells us daily, that after her pre-show somersault, only she can save the day

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2018 12:21 PM

This is exactly why I don't watch her. What she is doing here is extremely unprofessional, sensationalist, and self serving.

Sorry, but I said this before, I think she's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2018 12:26 PM

Rachel's rhetorical idiosyncracies are intensifying with age.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2018 12:30 PM

If that's what it's about, R40, a big pay day, then she's not much better than Sean Hannity.

She needs to refine her television persona if she wants to sustain a career as a TV star. A little more Boxer. A little less Beagle.

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2018 12:31 PM

She’s part of the echo chamber problem.

by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2018 12:32 PM

She is a small part of the echo chamber problem.

The format of her show is a larger part.

Cheap to produce 24/7 cable news is the largest part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2018 12:35 PM

Let's be real. Even if Trump turns a missile on New York, nothing will happen to him.

The 51% who never vote will keep shopping online for more cheap Chinese goods. The deplorables will continue to support him for this war on America. Liberals will petition and million man march every weekend. Senate and House will scratch more legislation. More books will be published.

Trump will stay. Beyond 2024.

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2018 12:37 PM

God Russian trolls are easy to trigger. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2018 12:39 PM

I can't see the OP's clip of Maddow's warning -- can someone repost it from another site? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2018 12:52 PM

This is incredibly irresponsible, she's basically telling her audience to hold their loved ones close because we're all going to die soon and this is supposed to be a NEWS program? You guys in America really need some sort of legal definition of what can kind of shows can be called the news i.e. fact based journalism

by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2018 1:00 PM

THANK YOU R51---

We're ALL being played!

Not even worthy of Bway.

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2018 1:03 PM

She amps up the hysteria in her delivery: the fake stammering, the whispery vocal fry, the frequent resort to hectoring at the top of her vocal register, the rising intonation on declarative sentences, the jabbing hands in front of her face.

Thank God for Lawrence O'Donnell and (God forgive me) Brian Williams.

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2018 1:11 PM

the actors studio could help

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2018 1:19 PM

[quote] She needs to refine her television persona if she wants to sustain a career as a TV star.

No, she doesn't. She's not exactly new to this gig and she's doing just fine.

BTW, why would you use the phrase TV star? What an odd phrase to use for a topic like this. It's almost like you're from Russia or something.

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2018 1:20 PM

because, to some of us, she doesnt ring true

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2018 1:21 PM

Maybe this will work for some.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2018 1:28 PM

[quote]There are a lot of potential disasters on the horizon.

No shit, R23. Anything can happen. A shark could burst through my wall and chow down on me at any second. An asteroid could coming crashing down into my house tomorrow. But is either actually likely? Rachel is whipping the public into hysterics like Tammy Faye's ex-husband selling beans for the apocalypse. She needs to pop a couple of Xanax and calm the fuck down. The same media that mocks people for being scared after a terrorist attack are whipping the same public into hysterics claiming we're all going to die in a nuclear war not unlike this asshole Shepard Smith did with Hurricane Matthew: "You and everyone you know is dead. All of you. Because you can't survive it. It's not possible. And your kids die too." WTF? This fearmongering is what passes for news nowadays?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 13, 2018 1:32 PM

What many people should be concerned about is that about 40% of this country still supports this idiot. And when the shit goes down, those fools are going to take to the streets.

by Anonymousreply 59April 13, 2018 1:46 PM

I watch her because she is funny with her snottiness and snark. She's one of us.

by Anonymousreply 60April 13, 2018 1:50 PM

[quote] And when the shit goes down, those fools are going to take to the streets.

And there, they will meet us.

by Anonymousreply 61April 13, 2018 1:54 PM

I like Rachel, but in the end she's little different from anyone else on TV. She's looking for RATINGS! She's looking for VIEWERS! She want's people to take notice and expects them to forget about what she said down the road if it doesn't come true.

by Anonymousreply 62April 13, 2018 1:57 PM

IMO she's talking about being prepared for the possible civil unrest if Trump has to be forcibly removed from office. She's saying the Deplorables will go absolutely apeshit if it happens, and will take to the streets. Some of them are so full of hate and rage that they could try to start a second civil war. She is saying stay sober and pay attention.

Does anybody doubt that were he to be removed that way that this could happen?

by Anonymousreply 63April 13, 2018 2:01 PM

I do not doubt that at all, R63.

by Anonymousreply 64April 13, 2018 2:06 PM

The National Guard would be called out in that case and the deplorables would regret taking to the streets.

by Anonymousreply 65April 13, 2018 2:06 PM

And them taking to the streets would probably be the best thing to happen. That way maybe the military could end up killing off a slew of them and scaring the rest into keeping their ignorant yaps shut for the rest of their miserable lives.

by Anonymousreply 66April 13, 2018 2:07 PM

I don't believe 67 Senators will vote to convict even if the House votes to impeach. And if the baboon resigns, well, that's the best outcome, but the deplorables won't go apeshit if that happens.

by Anonymousreply 67April 13, 2018 2:08 PM

[quote]And there, they will meet us.

And which side is more likely to have the guns, R61?

by Anonymousreply 68April 13, 2018 2:08 PM

[quote]whipping the public into hysterics

[quote]whipping the same public into hysterics

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 69April 13, 2018 2:09 PM

Let me be crystal clear. I am a Trump-hating, Hillary-loving (really!) Democrat, but I don't know anymore whose side the National Guard would be on. I feel like the govt has been colonized by Trumpists and there is no organized opposition with any kind of leader. And reality or acknowledgement of reality has collapsed. Who would the National Guard be taking orders from? Pence?

by Anonymousreply 70April 13, 2018 2:11 PM

The scariest time was when the black man was elected. I don't think the deplorables will do anything but whine. They'll have Pence (if it comes soon) and there won't be another black man next, so, well, much ado about nothing. They just can't admit they're wrong though a lot of them kinda know it. They're not gonna haul their fat stupid asses into the streets (they took lawn chairs to the Tea Party do's).

by Anonymousreply 71April 13, 2018 2:12 PM

Y ou have to wonder about the military themselves. Will there be division in it? I have a co-worker who is in the Army reserves. Trumpster. He was dressed like he was in the calvary right after the election was stolen. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 72April 13, 2018 2:13 PM

They didnt even show up to Trump big inauguration. There won't be any hoo-ha when he leaves. A lot of this is internet outrage only.

by Anonymousreply 73April 13, 2018 2:15 PM

r71, the black man has a name, Barack Obama.

by Anonymousreply 74April 13, 2018 2:15 PM

Obamer

by Anonymousreply 75April 13, 2018 2:16 PM

For R69:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 13, 2018 2:17 PM

It does not take many to cause harm when you have weapons like the AR-15.

by Anonymousreply 77April 13, 2018 2:17 PM

FWIW Nicole Wallace was on her show after she returned from the commercial break and said she agreed to what Rachel was saying.

by Anonymousreply 78April 13, 2018 2:19 PM

WEHT to that SJW black lady professor from New Orleans?

by Anonymousreply 79April 13, 2018 2:21 PM

I don't think there are that many Trump fans and most, like some I work with, won't do shit. You might have a very small faction of militia type crazies but the National Guard will squelch that.

by Anonymousreply 80April 13, 2018 2:23 PM

And keep in mind the guy I was talking about at R72 is a war tested (fought in Iraq and Afghanistan) NCO. How many of him are there in the military?

by Anonymousreply 81April 13, 2018 2:25 PM

The complainers here are the craziest.

by Anonymousreply 82April 13, 2018 2:25 PM

Rachel has a lot of connections. She may be referring to what some Congress member is saying, or what one of the military officers that are network consultants are saying. It wouldn’t surprise me if some military guy is thinking of civil unrest leading to curfew or some type of temporary martial law.

Could also be that she and others in the news business know some very bad news is about to come out for Trump from the Cohen files, and maybe that's her way to suggest, buy some extra cans of soup for Grandma, because she’s not going out in a riot.

by Anonymousreply 83April 13, 2018 2:29 PM

R83 If she actually does know something serious is coming, she should just fucking well say it instead of this annoying version of vaguebooking she does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 13, 2018 2:33 PM

Piss off, R55. I'm not from Russia. I'm from NYC and I can smell bull shit a mile away. And she is a TV star.

Maddow is obligated to deliver an hour every night. An hour that moves and stays compelling. It's not possible to do it all on substance. Not every night. It would just be too much. So she helps it along with cheap theatricks. She just doesn't do it exceptionally well.

by Anonymousreply 85April 13, 2018 2:34 PM

What r4 & r83 said

by Anonymousreply 86April 13, 2018 2:34 PM

R84, Networks have a policy that they can’t publish stories unless they can verify them from multiple sources. So if one guy, however well placed, has some shocking and hard to believe news, they’re not going to put it on the air. That’s why network news and newspapers lag days or weeks behind twitter.

However, people in the news business know these stories are coming down the pike. And no person on a network is going to tell you to hoard food or get cash out of the bank in case of prolonged martial law or civil unrest.

by Anonymousreply 87April 13, 2018 2:39 PM

This could be true, too.

The buffoonishness of Trump and his circle tends to make us too confident the truth will come out and justice will be done, and insufficiently alarmed that this time the cover up could succeed. The firing power, the pardon power, and loyal enablers are a formidable combination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 13, 2018 2:40 PM

Would add: People are not really getting their heads around the magnitude of what this would signify - the end of American liberty and the beginning of our first national experience with real dictatorship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 13, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote] So she helps it along with cheap theatricks.

For the record, those cheap theatrics last night were preceded by level headed observations like this . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 13, 2018 2:47 PM

and then were followed by this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 13, 2018 2:48 PM

[quote]The clip does not play. Also, it is customary to list the date and more about what it was about?

OP's clip works just fine, even if you're not on Twitter, and what the hell is this "it's customary to list the date" nonsense?

The people on this thread complaining about Maddow sound exactly like they do in every thread about Maddow: they have a lot of typos and errors, and always make comments about her being hysterical, unprofessional and/or lesbian. It's the same things you see the right-wingers say about her on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 92April 13, 2018 2:50 PM

R92 Most of them are the Russian trolls and bots

by Anonymousreply 93April 13, 2018 2:53 PM

[quote] She's saying the Deplorables will go absolutely apeshit if it happens, and will take to the streets. Some of them are so full of hate and rage that they could try to start a second civil war.

Puleeze. I hate to criticize her but this is pure drama queen nonsense. Deplorables are mostly lazy slobs intellectually - no matter how they are packaged. They are basically sheep. They aren't takng to the streets if it means getting out of their cars. Their hate and rage will be on full display however as their fingers furiously post anonymous bilge all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 94April 13, 2018 2:53 PM

Probably, yeah.

Something I hate on Twitter is how alt-right nutjobs and BernieBros will deliberately use dogwhistles and alt-right signifiers in their names and posts, but then say they're just joking. They seem to be trying to give cover to the actual Russian bots, to make people wonder if someone is really a bot or just one of the trolls pretending to be a bot. I think that about the trolls here on DL too, sometimes, which is why I don't immediately assume they're Russian.

by Anonymousreply 95April 13, 2018 2:57 PM

Ugh right after watching that video a bird flew into my kitchen window. Isnt that usually a bad omen? Bird is still alive, partially covered it with a towel. Hopefully it's just stunned and will fly off soon. :(

by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2018 3:03 PM

Yes R96 It's a bad omen, can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 97April 13, 2018 3:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2018 3:09 PM

I think she is just saying pay attention to the investigation of Trump, but don't get stressed out by the coverage.

by Anonymousreply 99April 13, 2018 3:11 PM

I think this is a veiled reference to Trump possibly melting down over this Comey book and starting a distraction war or, less likely, resigning and his supporters going vigilante.

The graphic of Trump and Comey in the upper right corner of the screen with the word ‘Lordy’ superimposed is an allusion to Comey’s response to Trump’s bluff that he’d taped their conversations. Comey said “Lordy, I hope there are tapes.” Maddow might not be talking about Comey’s book but also about the possible Cohen tapes.

The news of possible Cohen tapes might be the biggest story of the week in its ability to seriously effect Trump’s behavior in the next few weeks to months, not to mention his possible removal from office.

by Anonymousreply 100April 13, 2018 3:12 PM

Now that I finally got to play the clip (in another browser), I agree with her. I live in rural Florida surrounded by low-IQ heavily-armed Trump voters, most of whom own pit bulls and have Confederate flags hanging in their yards. They can be very scary when you cross them (I know this because I've done it). I have two handguns, but they would be no match for the arsenals these folks generally have.

Not everyone lives in a liberal enclave -- but my place was cheap, I paid for it in cash, and I have a beautiful view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 13, 2018 3:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 13, 2018 3:14 PM

NOW a warning???

by Anonymousreply 103April 13, 2018 3:22 PM

What could it be our Rachel knows? Clearly something.

by Anonymousreply 104April 13, 2018 3:27 PM

Luckily my bf has a safe full of guns.

by Anonymousreply 105April 13, 2018 3:30 PM

So much MARY! in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 106April 13, 2018 3:44 PM

I do not think so, R106. We are not living in normal times.

by Anonymousreply 107April 13, 2018 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 13, 2018 4:03 PM

I live in Deplorabl central. These people are not rational and the current political climate we live in is the dryest pile of kindling I have ever seen. All it would take is a word from their Cheeto God and these Yahoo's would explode against their fellow man. And I'm talking about the one's in the military too. It makes no difference. They're completely brain-washed.

by Anonymousreply 109April 13, 2018 4:10 PM

All they need is the one thing on Trump that they can say "resign or we reveal" that will scare him to death. And I believe that's what Mueller is working toward.

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2018 4:11 PM

R61, your post gave me the most hope I've had in weeks. Thank you. One never knows how a comment will land; yours made my day.

by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2018 4:31 PM

I will be there, too!

by Anonymousreply 112April 13, 2018 4:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 13, 2018 4:48 PM

Rosenstein’s about to be fired in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 114April 13, 2018 4:55 PM

As much as it pains me, I know she's right. Ryan and his ilk have bunkers and don't care.

by Anonymousreply 115April 13, 2018 5:04 PM

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that its source have stated the Pee Brain is about to fire Sessions AND Rosenstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 13, 2018 5:11 PM

Senate Republican Leadership - call those fuckers. Demand no attack on Syria. Demand that Dump Shit be held accountable.

202 224 2764

by Anonymousreply 117April 13, 2018 5:15 PM

R111, thank you. See you there!

by Anonymousreply 118April 13, 2018 5:18 PM

Not going quietly here either. Sign me up.

by Anonymousreply 119April 13, 2018 5:44 PM

If he does we will then officially be in a Constitutional crisis and Congress will be forced to act. All these guys are Repub appointees supposedly doing their job (Sessions an anti Trump liberal cooperating with the "deep state" is laughable). There will be a battle royal in the Senate and House with those still protecting Trump and those who want him out. Let's hope there are also mass demonstrations from the people to let the Gov't know where the people are on all this.

by Anonymousreply 120April 13, 2018 5:59 PM

I just called and thank you for posting the number. I was calm and respectful, though I didn't want to. They didn't ask my name or anything, so take that for what it's worth. More than likely they have caller ID, but the guy was silent as I spoke.

by Anonymousreply 121April 13, 2018 6:02 PM

I am calling the entire GOP leadership. SHAME THEM. They swore an oath to the Constitution, not to Dump Shit and not to Netanyahu / Israel.

Our country is being destroyed by a reality show host wannabe tinpot dictator, as Israel jumps on the opportunity to use us to start WW III.

by Anonymousreply 122April 13, 2018 6:09 PM

Maddow has been absolutely right about all this Russian collusion stuff for the last year,

Heed her warnings

by Anonymousreply 123April 13, 2018 6:09 PM

Maybe Rachel knew about mouthy, useless people who would run their mouth trying to cause unrest. Deplorables are probably putting together bug out packs and apocalypse food kits as Mike Huckabee continues his ass wipery. It will only cause infighting among themselves and a few trailer parks set on fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 13, 2018 6:09 PM

Post a link to youtube, op. The clip has no link.

by Anonymousreply 125April 13, 2018 6:11 PM

Rachel, translated.

[quote] Bitches, get thee to the shelters. You're Dorothy Gale, and here comes the fucking Tornado.

by Anonymousreply 126April 13, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote]Senate Republican Leadership - call those fuckers. Demand no attack on Syria. Demand that Dump Shit be held accountable.

They lied about Iraq.

They lied about Libya.

They are lying about Syria.

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2018 6:14 PM

Lied about Libya?

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2018 6:15 PM

Hell,weI marched into Czechoslovakia and it was no big whoop.

by Anonymousreply 129April 13, 2018 6:15 PM

She knows something. I’ve noticed that people like her and especially Dana Bash know stuff a few days before the masses.

If they lock the states down, it will come down to whether you have a blue or red state govt.

by Anonymousreply 130April 13, 2018 6:15 PM

Get your ass to a blue state for safe keeping.

by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2018 6:16 PM

I'll add to what the Trump country posters said upthread...I live in an exceptionally crazy part of Arizona where deputized members of Oathkeepers and 3% Militia do voluntary non-emergency calls for the County Sheriff.

They are brainwashed, heavily armed, and looking for a chance to project intimidation or violence.

by Anonymousreply 132April 13, 2018 6:18 PM

Why the anti-Semitism, R122? So much of that on here.

by Anonymousreply 133April 13, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote]Lied about Libya?

Black people are being sold into slavery openly in Libya thanks to the Obama/Hillary scheme that destabilized that nation by assassinating its leader.

by Anonymousreply 134April 13, 2018 6:19 PM

I get that the results have not been what was hoped for but what were the lies?

by Anonymousreply 135April 13, 2018 6:20 PM

Who fucking cares what you think of her r10

by Anonymousreply 136April 13, 2018 6:24 PM

Trump has been signing executive orders regarding human trafficking, giving the feds the power to seize all financial assets of any individual or entity involved in human trafficking.

It is going to make for some surprising arrests and bankruptcies.

by Anonymousreply 137April 13, 2018 6:28 PM

R133, it is not anti-Semitic to call out Israel's undue, oversized and disastrous influence on US foreign policy. For instance, Trump just pardoned Scooter Libby, Israeli agent provocateur/ architect of Iraq II.

Read about the Yinon Plan and "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm." The latter was co-authored by two American neo-conservatives, Richard Perle and Douglas Feith, allied to Israel and very powerful at the Pentagon in the run-up to Iraq II.

Read about the neo-cons ties to Israel and to the military-industrial complex - The Project for A New American Century.

I would suggest that you also read "The Israel Lobby & US Foreign Policy" by Stephen Walt, formerly Dean of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, and John Mearsheimer of the University of Chicago.

And Grant Smith's "AIPAC" (The American Israel Public Affairs Commitee - so powerful in DC it's simply called The Lobby)

I would also suggest that you read antiwar.com on a daily basis if you really want to know why we went into Iraq and are now about to bomb Syria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 13, 2018 6:28 PM

Funny how identifying Jewish malefactors is considered evidence of anti-Semitism.

If a Jew stabs you, they call you an anti-Semite if you bleed.

by Anonymousreply 139April 13, 2018 6:30 PM

Hi, Matthew! We knew you couldn't resist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 13, 2018 6:31 PM

Cadet Bone Spurs might be backing down on Syria because the White House has been inundated with calls opposing. I called this morning. Here is the number:

202-456-1414

by Anonymousreply 141April 13, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote]Cadet Bone Spurs might be backing down on Syria because the White House has been inundated with calls opposing.

The public don't want to spend another two trillions dollars and lose thousands more US soldiers in another war that is being fought strictly to benefit Israel.

As Israel's stooge George W. Bush once said, "Fool me once, shame on you . . . fool me twice . . . um, er . . can't get fooled again!"

by Anonymousreply 142April 13, 2018 6:43 PM

You can keep blaming the deplorables for Trump but you're missing the point if you do. Some of the people who voted for Trump voted for Obama when he first ran. They are people who felt forgotten by the establishment and wanted an outsider to shake things up.

And the Democrats manage to nominate not just a consummate insider but somebody with a lot of baggage. Hillary was a policy wonk without charisma and with a lot of connections to scandals (not all of them substantial or her fault, but still...) Which is to say she was not a good choice as a national candidate. While she won the popular vote by a small margin, anyone running against Cheetolini should have won in a walk.

by Anonymousreply 143April 13, 2018 6:50 PM

Comey looks older than 56.

by Anonymousreply 144April 13, 2018 6:56 PM

Pause, Tasteful Friends, and have a look inside James Comey's Quiet Life in Westport, Connecticut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 13, 2018 6:58 PM

things are getting really shitty in syria. I think trump might do something. I was watching CNBC and they said some crazy shit. they said it's like cuban missle crisis.

by Anonymousreply 146April 13, 2018 6:58 PM

R143, totally agree in terms of the Deplorables I know. Many are middle-aged, non-racist people with white-collar careers who for whatever reason, lost it all (divorce, job loss, both) and who just wanted the change that they thought Obama would deliver. Trump is nothing if not a carnival barker, and some people were taken in. The Democrats need to concentrate on chicken-in-every-pot issues and lose the rest, in order to win the midterms. It will be disastrous if the Dems don't win the midterms, because this is the worse GOP I have seen in my lifetime and we need at least a bit of opposition to their venality.

by Anonymousreply 147April 13, 2018 6:59 PM

I think I’ll go shopping today. And have a nice meal alone tonight at a fancy restaurant. What else shall I do in these trying times?

Ooooo a massage. Booking as I type.

by Anonymousreply 148April 13, 2018 6:59 PM

Maybe Donald and Vlad want to lob a few nukes at each other's country, to shore up support. Maybe they agree.

by Anonymousreply 149April 13, 2018 7:06 PM

Is Rachel a top or a bottom do you think?

I think Rosenstein will be fired within the hour.

by Anonymousreply 150April 13, 2018 7:08 PM

R143 It's not that they just wanted to shake things up: many of these people wanted a shit disturber. My mother in law is one of them. She's old and wanted someone who would add drama and say nasty shit like she does. The only way to win those people back is with another big talker who likes to start shit; it's just not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 151April 13, 2018 7:08 PM

Maddow is a hack. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 152April 13, 2018 7:09 PM

How is drinking water and getting enough rest going to help the current political situation?

by Anonymousreply 153April 13, 2018 7:11 PM

Fuck off r152

by Anonymousreply 154April 13, 2018 7:12 PM

Comey is not getting away with this shit. Tall people think they're immune to things short people have to endure.

by Anonymousreply 155April 13, 2018 7:12 PM

"those people" don't deserve any attention. If this ends up as a nuclear holocaust and I survive, I will strangle every damn Trump voter I can get my hands on. This clown keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on and the country is full on mentally ill with the his sickness or being sick of him. We have fools blaming Comey for 'riling him up' as if he's some dictator, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 156April 13, 2018 7:13 PM

[quote]I will strangle every damn Trump voter I can get my hands on.

Please live-stream.

by Anonymousreply 157April 13, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote]If this ends up as a nuclear holocaust and I survive, I will strangle every damn Trump voter I can get my hands on.

Imagine surviving a nuclear war and thinking only this of one's neighbor, "who did you vote for?"

Voting for a Democrat never brought peace and never stopped the Pentagon from expanding its powers.

by Anonymousreply 158April 13, 2018 7:17 PM

Imagine not looking for someone to blame after you lose your entire community to a nuke. AND, I don't have to think about who did it. I know who they are because they've been in my face. They'll be doing themselves a favor if they just walk outside when the bombs drop.

And R158, we're not talking about the dems, but do keep trying to distract.

by Anonymousreply 159April 13, 2018 7:23 PM

[quote]Imagine not looking for someone to blame after you lose your entire community to a nuke.

Imagine thinking voters can drop nukes. Obama is the only President in our history who presided over eight years of war. No peacenik, he!

by Anonymousreply 160April 13, 2018 7:26 PM

You Americans always like to imagine you are in the middle of an action movie. It is hilarious to hear you Yanks beating off about trailer parks ablaze and civil war.

by Anonymousreply 161April 13, 2018 7:26 PM

Maddow knows surprisingly little sometimes.  For example, last year she weaved together a story that Trump's travel ban from Mali was the reason why Sgt. Johnson died in Niger.  She went into this whole big thing about Niger being an ISIS stronghold and they are retaliating for the ban with Mali, which borders on Niger.

Except...Mali and Niger are 700 miles apart with countries in between and ISIS isn't even in NIger. When she was called out, by the likes of WaPo, HuffPo etc, she gave a half assed retraction the next night, like she did with Trump's taxes when she blamed her viewers for getting initial tweets wrong.  She then in her "retraction", she doubled down and said, well IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THAT WAY.   Well, no, it couldn't not unless they moved Niger closer to Mali and moved ISIS into Niger.  Had she just looked at a map first, she wouldn't have realized the whole premise to her story was wrong.

That's why I don't understand people here who think she's a god.  She's MSNBC's version of Hannity,

by Anonymousreply 162April 13, 2018 7:27 PM

I don't know how I will ever speak to my uneducated white trash Trump-voting in-laws again. I hate them for all this shit, that has come about just because they were sick with jealousy that Hillary went to Yale.

by Anonymousreply 163April 13, 2018 7:30 PM

Maddow is no news caster. I've seen less drama from MTV news

by Anonymousreply 164April 13, 2018 7:30 PM

R160, he inherited those wars. The last honest man in the WH builds house for the poor. I can make the distinction between a madman and those people who voted for him. Barring being able to put my hands around his throat, I'll settle for his proxy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 165April 13, 2018 7:31 PM

Jimmy Carter licked the assholes of many many Middle Eastern despots.

by Anonymousreply 166April 13, 2018 7:35 PM

Yes, R166, because you were there and witnessed it.

by Anonymousreply 167April 13, 2018 7:37 PM

That's the thing, r164, she's not really a newscaster. She doesn't do investigative journalism. She takes news that other people do the leg work on and then editorializes it. One of the few times she "broke" a story, the Trump taxes, she hyped it up into something it wasn't and, the real kicker was it actually helped Trump. I firmly believe she was used by Trump with her big "reveal".

And, as with the example above, her editorialization isn't always spot in, particularly when you can be done in my a map.

by Anonymousreply 168April 13, 2018 7:38 PM

jimmy Carter should have licked the Shah of Iran's asshole, because by losing Iran, Carter has done more damage to the world than the good he could do in many lifetimes watching ballot boxes in Latin America.

by Anonymousreply 169April 13, 2018 7:41 PM

Losing Iran? What a tool you are, R169. The Iranians lost Iran. Reagan, with all his machinations and illegal, treasonous dealings that KILLED American servicemen and women, couldn't get it back.

by Anonymousreply 170April 13, 2018 7:44 PM

for those that are worried/scared, think of it this way.

we are in a tunnel but there are some windows to let the light in. So don't despair just hold tight and know in the end it will be okay

by Anonymousreply 171April 13, 2018 7:45 PM

The CIA finally admitted that it was behind the coup that overthrew Mossadegh, leading to the Shah, leading to the Mullahs.

And let's not forget Iran Contra, yet another dark time in US history.

[quote]In declassified document, CIA acknowledges role in '53 Iran coup By Dan Merica and Jason Hanna, CNN Updated 11:16 PM ET, Mon August 19, 2013 Sixty years after the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh, a declassified CIA document acknowledges that the agency was involved in the 1953 coup. The independent National Security Archive research institute, which published the document Monday, says the declassification is believed to mark the CIA's first formal acknowledgment of its involvement. The documents, declassified in 2011 and given to George Washington University research group under the Freedom of Information Act, come from the CIA's internal history of Iran from the mid-1970s and paint a detailed picture of how the CIA worked to oust Mossadegh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 13, 2018 7:49 PM

I wonder if civil unrest - with the deporables rising up in revolt if their beloved Cheeto is ousted - is as likely as many seem to think?

The average median age in the USA is around 37.9 years old. I think if you look on some rustbelt states it’s somewhat older - and as I heard pointed out in a British podcast a while ago - political violence is a young person’s game. Besides - with these manic, gun-wielding types - isn’t the whole root of that behavior abject fear? I mean - these are not the bravest and most courageous people! There may well be some whack jobs who take to the street with guns - but what are they going to do really? Open fire on...who? Who will they want to vent their anger upon? Their neighbours? Commuters? Law enforcement officers? The military?

I can’t see it happening much - and if they do - they’ll be dealt with pretty swiftly. Can’t see the whole country erupting into civil unrest.

Like their fox cable gurus - they’re mostly talk and bluster.

The podcast was a really thoughtful piece - I’ve listened to it a couple more times since. David Runciman - the Talking Polirics podcast presenter - gave a speech las year called something like The Death of Democracy. It was his response to many eminent political figures and historians equating what’s going on in America now with what happened in the Weimar Repiblic.

He disagreed and thought the circumstances are quite different and goes on to explain why. In summary - he’s not saying that in the current situation democracy might fail - but it will fail in a way unlike anything we’ve seen befor. You can’t use the Weimar model - as many fundamental circumstances and demographics are different. We can’t expect it to fail using those historical templates. If 21st century American democracy fails - it will be in entirely new ways.

It’s really interesting stuff! Recommend it!

by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2018 7:50 PM

Sorry, it wasn't Mali that she linked to Niger, it was Chad. Mali actually does boarder Niger.

Unlike Maddow, I admit my mistakes.  Anyhow, here's a link to a story about it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2018 7:53 PM

Can we cut to the chase here: Rachel Maddow is full of shit. And her zealot like followers are every bit as bad as the deplorables they despise. Maddowstans are all talk and no action. Just constant indignation and outrage, just like the deplorables. All Maddow does is pour gasoline on their indignation and outrage.

End of discussion.

Thread is now closed.

by Anonymousreply 175April 13, 2018 7:53 PM

Love the transparent whataboutism, Putinbot at R172 - so old skool Pravda!

by Anonymousreply 176April 13, 2018 7:55 PM

I get so tired of her narcissistic jabbering. Some of her listeners are bat shit crazy in that they think she is some sort of wise guru with profound wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2018 8:05 PM

Its a matter of record. Jimmy Carter LURVED Saddam in many a speech while Saddam was gassing his own people, KNOWN FACT, but "US Interests" said to LICK LICK LICK the dictator because the fundies were so evil. Sound familiar? Rinse repeat. Osama was our beloved friend before he was our enemy. He was a fundie. Oh wait, that doesn't seem right. Yeah, he was a fundie but the fundies were ANTI Commie in Afghanistan. Lick lick lick.

I am merely pointing out the stupidity of saying Carter was the last "honest" President.

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2018 8:06 PM

All she said is that this is a time to be sober, calm & paying attention.

Chill, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 179April 13, 2018 8:08 PM

R175 - I don’t think so. Who dies and made you thread monitor?

R177 - so simply don’t watch her if you’re that tired of her. Try switching to Fox instead - think you’d be much, much happier there...

Sheesh! Fora GLBTI newsgroup - this thread seems to be infested by right wing shills. But are they actually homegrown RWNJs - or are they Russian bots again? Meh. Doesn’t matter really - just scroll through their inane and increasingly desperate postings...

by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2018 8:09 PM

R143: the republicans specialize in personal attacks & smear campaigns. There is no compromising.

They attacked a decorated war hero, John Kerry.

There is not a single democrat they would work with or support.

They’re like a crime family now. You’re with them or you’re scum of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 181April 13, 2018 8:12 PM

R173 here again - just looking at the current US age demographic again - sooooo many of the people in the most deplorable areas are 40-50 or more - again - are these really the people who are gonna get up from their sofas in front of Fox News to start a revolution? I have serious doubts..,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 13, 2018 8:13 PM

R162, was Maddow correct when she reported that Sgr. Johnson’s corpse was left behind & recovered days later by a private firm who didn’t follow marines protocol when handling his body?

Was Maddow correct when she reported that Mrs Johnson wasn’t allowed to view her deceased husband, causing speculation that his body wasn’t even in his casket?

by Anonymousreply 183April 13, 2018 8:17 PM

You wish r175

Hahaha

Maddow is #1

by Anonymousreply 184April 13, 2018 8:19 PM

What if the shit that happens ends up being shitty to all parties and it actually unites us against a common enemy?!? What if ? Would we all be able to accept that we are ACTUALLY against the same things? If the enemy doesn't wear the jersey of the opposing team, or our own team, but wears a completely different jersey we've never seen before, would we all see the same jersey?

Not saying this will ever happen, but can you imagine it? I can't.

What would it take?

by Anonymousreply 185April 13, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]Cadet Bone Spurs might be backing down on Syria because the White House has been inundated with calls opposing.

Sen. Bob Corker said Tuesday, after talking to Trump and Pentagon officials, he didn't think the U.S. was going to take any action.

by Anonymousreply 186April 13, 2018 8:29 PM

R184 So is Fox News the other 23 hours of the day. What's that got to do with anything?

I remember a former Fox News worker saying that about half the on-air talent there were actually liberals but just playing conservative because it made for good ratings and good book sales. Do you honestly think MSNBC and CNN and the like don't pull the same shit?

Conservatives in liberal drag. Liberals in conservative drag. It's all drag and they're all shit. I don't understand why people treat these cunts as if they're gods be it Hannity or Maddow. I sure as hell don't deify them. They all shit and piss and stink and they'll all die sooner or later. They're no better than you or me.

by Anonymousreply 187April 13, 2018 8:29 PM

I watch MSNBC during the day because it is newscentric. I switch to CNN at night because MSNBC at night is opinioncentric. Can't stand Chris Matthews, who by the way voted for Bush and admits he is more conservative than people think. Does anyone know if Rachel writes her own copy?

by Anonymousreply 188April 13, 2018 8:58 PM

She writes the A block almost every day, r188.

by Anonymousreply 189April 13, 2018 9:20 PM

I think the “Lordy” graphic is a nod to tapes. “Lordy, I hope there are tapes...” And, sadly, by this I wonder if she’s referring to the infamous pee-pee tape. Maybe it IS real?

I despise Trump and I’m heartsick about what’s happening in this country, but I’ve always considered the pee pee tape to be one step too far. Like, maybe he and other people might have joked about doing it but never did it. But, now I’m actually starting to wonder. Maybe there IS a tape?

As much as I despise Trump, for the sake of all that is good and decent I really, really hope there’s not a pee tape. I want him out of office, but not at the expense of our decency. Imagine children in history class 100 years from now having to learn about that.

by Anonymousreply 190April 13, 2018 9:20 PM

EEK! DEATH! STAY TUNED AND HUG YOUR PETS!

by Anonymousreply 191April 13, 2018 9:24 PM

Well, that is unsettling. Is she saying she thinks we will be attacked?

by Anonymousreply 192April 13, 2018 9:27 PM

R183, I certainly hope so because those were actual facts that came from sources outside of Maddow and the story she wove. It was the rest of what Maddow weaved together with Chad/Nigera/ISIS to explain Sgt. Johnson's death was completely off base.  And, again, when called out on it she wouldn't admit she was wrong.

It may suprise you but fact checking organizations don't rate her "truthiness" that highly.

by Anonymousreply 193April 13, 2018 9:28 PM

R190 Use some common sense. If the pee tape was real, don't you think Hillary or her friends in the media would have made sure it was released BEFORE the election instead of going on two years AFTER the election?

It's time for everyone to shit or get off the pot. If you've got something, show us. Don't be a Tom Arnold type claiming there's something but for whatever reason you don't have "time" or whatever to release it.

This is when the average person starts to tune this shit out. Good luck getting them interested again after you've already bored them silly.

by Anonymousreply 194April 13, 2018 9:30 PM

The "pee tape" has to be real, since nobody could actually invent this scenario, except for Depraved Donald. Trump wanted to have Russian bitches "mark" the Obama conjugal bed in as disrespectful way as possible.

by Anonymousreply 195April 13, 2018 9:32 PM

I think she is warning about something like the Russians taking out electrical grids? If we attack Syria, they will have a response. Great. But that's not so far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 196April 13, 2018 9:32 PM

R195 Again, if it WAS real, why hasn't anyone released it already? What are they waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 197April 13, 2018 9:36 PM

R190? When I was teaching college level American Government, I showed my college students Anita Hill referring to the movie "Long Dong Silver."

Good times! My students had no idea a Senate confirmation hearing could be so exciting!

Of course, I can't find any mention of that on YouTube now. Maybe some other DLer could dig it up...?

by Anonymousreply 198April 13, 2018 9:39 PM

Kompromat doesn't have to be real to be effective.

by Anonymousreply 199April 13, 2018 9:42 PM

Trump claims he is a germaphobe and that is why the pee story can't be true. No one that is a germaphobe is going to shake hands like he does. They avoid physical contact with people and have a ritual of washing. He would not be able to stand waiting for any length of time to wash his hands.

by Anonymousreply 200April 13, 2018 9:42 PM

If Trump bombs Syria and Russians are killed, Putin will be extremely pissed off. I can only hope if that happens, Putin will seek revenge on Trump and not the American people.

by Anonymousreply 201April 13, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote]Putin will seek revenge on Trump and not the American people.

Sureski, Jan

by Anonymousreply 202April 13, 2018 9:52 PM

R194. Chill out. I’m just a commenter on a message board. Your comment seems to assume I’m in the media or Tom Arnold. I’m not.

by Anonymousreply 203April 13, 2018 9:57 PM

R203 I don't need to chill out. You're just repeating things without bothering to give it a moment's thought and you don't want to be called out on it because you know in your heart you're pushing propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 204April 13, 2018 10:00 PM

Trump knows what he did with the Russian hookers he wanted Comey to find out if a tape existed as the Russians have alluded to.

by Anonymousreply 205April 13, 2018 10:01 PM

From what I’ve been learning, we fuck around with each other’s grids and internet traffic all the time. A few years ago ALL internet traffic was diverted to China for 3 minutes. Just to see if they could do it.

by Anonymousreply 206April 13, 2018 10:02 PM

But remember R205 it was all to reassure Melania.

by Anonymousreply 207April 13, 2018 10:03 PM

Calm down, r190. No innocent children have to learn about Harding fucking hoorz in the Oval Office closet, or the time Teddy Roosevelt shot his neighbor's dog just because he was having a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 208April 13, 2018 10:13 PM

[quote]You Americans always like to imagine you are in the middle of an action movie. It is hilarious to hear you Yanks

Buddy, you're off in other posts claiming to be an American who voted Dem and has alt-right in-laws.

Try to keep your trolling shtick straight for once, woulda?

by Anonymousreply 209April 13, 2018 10:18 PM

Trump is not going to attack Syria! He is too afraid of Putin.

by Anonymousreply 210April 13, 2018 10:20 PM

R209

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 13, 2018 10:21 PM

This baby dyke doesn’t scare me. In fact, im going to MACdonnell’s right now to stuff my face.

by Anonymousreply 212April 13, 2018 10:26 PM

Her statement has me nervous about our food/water supply. "Drink lots of water"??? Why? Cuz there won't be any that's safe to drink soon? She seems to be hinting at something very specific, but I don't know if her source should be trusted or not. That LARPer, Q, who is possibly cpt. Dump, himself, warned recently that the internet was going to go down. That's something I've believed Russia has been able to do for a few years now based on their obvious pwning of our military satellites and various electrical grids. I was just saying to a friend the other day that there are people in this country now who don't even know how to use a can opener.

by Anonymousreply 213April 13, 2018 10:45 PM

How will people survive without access to DL?

by Anonymousreply 214April 13, 2018 10:47 PM

r214 we'll have to go back to making paper dolls.

by Anonymousreply 215April 13, 2018 10:50 PM

Where did I put my pinking shears, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 216April 13, 2018 10:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 13, 2018 10:51 PM

I am actually not the ELE troll (can’t stand him), nor am I a prepper, but I actually do have equipment as I go camping a lot. Rachel’s comment had me mentally going through the list: emergency tent and sleeping bag, real tent and real sleeping bag, loads of water purification tablets, a self-charging flashlight, jackknives, flint firemaking kit, portable wire saw, a solar charger radio with USB, camping utensils and a small light cooking pot...

Anything else? Potassium iodide perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 218April 13, 2018 10:59 PM

Look. America belongs to the Koch and Mercer families to do with as the please. It’s evolving and we can’t do anything about it. These overlords will have they’re way thanks to propaganda and a moronic greedy and/or religious population.

by Anonymousreply 219April 13, 2018 11:05 PM

R212 I bet that babydyke as you call her could kick your sorry deplorable arse!

by Anonymousreply 220April 13, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote] Senate Republican Leadership - call those fuckers. Demand no attack on Syria. Demand that Dump Shit be held accountable.

I'm going to guess you never objected to the series of attacks on Syria ordered by the last administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 13, 2018 11:07 PM

R221, I did object to the Obama administration's attacks on Syria. I have been a very vocal opponent of wars and military actions for decades. I called the Democrats earlier in the week, but at this point, only the GOP can stop the madness, because they are Trump's party.

And at least Obama had the balls to tell Netan-Yahoo to F off, while Dumb Donnie Dump is now the puppet of the Zionist/ military-industrial complex neo-cons.

How frightening is it that Mad Dog Mattis is the Peacenik in Cheeto's circle?

[quote]Trump Pushes Military to Accept ‘Sweeping’ Strike Against Syria Bolton advocates 'ruinous attack' crippling Syrian infrastructure Jason Ditz Posted on April 13, 2018 According to the Wall Street Journal, President Trump is continuing to push top military advisers to accept a plan for a “sweeping” military strike against the Syrian government. They say he is “unhappy” with the Pentagon’s offers so far, feeling they don’t go far enough...ndeed, Trump wants the strike not only to hit the Syrian government, but to “exact a price” from both the Iranian and Russian forces inside Syria. This is in keeping with Trump saying just two days ago that Russia should “get ready” for US missiles...Which isn’t to say that Trump is the most hawkish in his administration on Syria.

That would have to be John Bolton, his National Security Adviser, who is said to be pushing for something vastly bigger than the 2017 attack. The Wall Street Journal said he favors a “ruinous” attack against Syria, that would cripple the government and national infrastructure of the country. James Mattis has long tried to be a voice of reason in cabinet meetings, but with the sacking of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Mattis now finds himself alone on the side of caution, and risking being drown out by a cacophony of calls from hawks to attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 13, 2018 11:13 PM

bunnies eating lettuce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 13, 2018 11:15 PM

[QUOTE] The CIA finally admitted that it was behind the coup that overthrew Mossadegh, leading to the Shah,

Wasn’t Iran/Persia a monarchy for like, 1000 years?

by Anonymousreply 224April 13, 2018 11:16 PM

Bolton's mustache.

by Anonymousreply 225April 13, 2018 11:16 PM

I have truthfully never blocked so many Russian trolls in one thread, R221, R22, R223, R225.

by Anonymousreply 226April 13, 2018 11:19 PM

[QUOTE]Get your ass to a blue state for safe keeping.

Come down to New Mexico, bitches...we have plenty of space, great weather and enough green chile for you all!

by Anonymousreply 227April 13, 2018 11:20 PM

Do you think "Bolton's mustache" is pro-Bolton, or pro-Russia, R226? Or bunnies eating lettuce? Go to a mental hospital - if any still exist.

by Anonymousreply 228April 13, 2018 11:29 PM

Just reported by McClatchy news: They have confirmed that Cohen WAS in Prague in 2016 just like the Steele Dossier has always said, and which he has always denied.

Cohen is a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

by Anonymousreply 229April 13, 2018 11:30 PM

Fuck...I just found out I need to go care for my parents.....in the solid red portion of a very blue state (Oregon). Maybe this will be a good thing: at least their house has an old bomb shelter in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 230April 13, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote] Do you think "Bolton's mustache" is pro-Bolton, or pro-Russia

Either way it's splitting hairs.

by Anonymousreply 231April 13, 2018 11:38 PM

Splitting hairs? You are not making sense.

by Anonymousreply 232April 13, 2018 11:39 PM

oh, never mind, R231. You are making a joke. I thought you were the crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 233April 13, 2018 11:40 PM

Those bunnies are eating spinach, not lettuce. FAKE NEWS.

by Anonymousreply 234April 13, 2018 11:41 PM

Well they are both green R234.

by Anonymousreply 235April 13, 2018 11:46 PM

R218 Backpacker/wilderness camper here, and I took the same inventory. Sealed the seams on my tent, whether they need it or not, getting more gas cartridges too. We probably should all have potassium iodide in our first aid kits.

by Anonymousreply 236April 13, 2018 11:51 PM

So're money and weed.

by Anonymousreply 237April 13, 2018 11:52 PM

Ah, if the internet is cut off, we oldsters will be able to survive. I am not teaching anyone how to open a can or boil water, not after you all made fun of me for hating twitter and selfies

by Anonymousreply 238April 13, 2018 11:54 PM

Yes, R238. And do not teach them how to read a book or write!

by Anonymousreply 239April 13, 2018 11:57 PM

We will all write in the secret code language of cursive while we form a new society.

by Anonymousreply 240April 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Unless you have a shelter that can withstand a nuclear bomb isn't that moot R236?

by Anonymousreply 241April 13, 2018 11:59 PM

R241 Most Europeans living near reactors keep them on hand. You shouldn't think the only source of radioactive isotopes in the form of an emission, accident, or terrorist act shall be from ICBM's in an act of war. The tablets are first-line treatment for radiation poisoning. Many government health agencies pay for them and provide them. (Germany, Switzerland, Austria). Don't be so defeatist, it's very middle-class! -The Dowager Countess of Grantham

by Anonymousreply 242April 14, 2018 12:16 AM

I'm a realist R242. Stop being a snob, it is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 243April 14, 2018 12:19 AM

I'm not a snob R241/R243, I used the quote to be funny. I want to live- without thyroid cancer. I also live in a large city, not TOO far from two nuclear reactors. Not being an American, I am more familiar with the tablets. I know families in Austria who carry the tablets on them. The reactor is in the town just over the border. Better to be safe than sorry I presume. They go out of date, so one does need to replace them, but a good idea if one can afford them. I am surprised they are not more popular here in the states.

by Anonymousreply 244April 14, 2018 12:26 AM

Russians have been hacking us for years, I can't remember but I read a report some months ago. They even tried to hack our aviation network but the report said nothing much happened. I bet all those times Delta, or American Airlines or whatever Airline's computer system went down, it was all Russian hacking.

by Anonymousreply 245April 14, 2018 1:03 AM

Damn, now I'm worried. gotta go stock up on canned food now! ughhh!

by Anonymousreply 246April 14, 2018 1:04 AM

trump is bombing syria RIGHT NOW!

by Anonymousreply 247April 14, 2018 1:09 AM

No Russian intervention?

by Anonymousreply 248April 14, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote] trump is bombing syria RIGHT NOW!

Alongside the UK and France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 14, 2018 1:40 AM

To the poster who is *still* too stupid to post links: sorry, dude, but I'm blocking you until you get your brain screwed on. Are you 900 years old? Have you just been released from a long prison term in the last month? Take a fucking class, man. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 250April 14, 2018 1:47 AM

Link, r193?

by Anonymousreply 251April 14, 2018 1:54 AM

and she couldnt have given us a heads up?

by Anonymousreply 252April 14, 2018 2:00 AM

Carter wasn't a liar. He wasn't exactly the best president, but he wasn't a liar. But do continue to lick that chicken.

by Anonymousreply 253April 14, 2018 2:05 AM

On more nothingburger for the road.

by Anonymousreply 254April 14, 2018 2:06 AM

it's spelled *one* Diaper Don.

by Anonymousreply 255April 14, 2018 2:08 AM

[quote] R175: End of discussion. Thread is now closed.

And yet the discussion continues, and the thread remains open.

by Anonymousreply 256April 14, 2018 2:18 AM

So do you all get it NOW or are you still confused about why Maddow said what she did?

by Anonymousreply 257April 14, 2018 6:11 AM

[quote]Rachel's ratings are going up, so people are paying attention....but I dont follow ir enough to know are Hannity's ratings going down ? Now that would be telling.

her's have recently moved up slightly over his in the younger demographic. He still wins among total viewers what with all of Fox's older audience. Both their ratings combined though are pretty low. People aren't watching the news. They are watching cat videos and youtube.

by Anonymousreply 258April 14, 2018 6:16 AM

So basically Maddox was absolutely right to say what she did. She does feel responsibility. She didn’t have to say anything; she was trying to warn us. I admire her.

by Anonymousreply 259April 14, 2018 6:27 AM

r259=MARY! or fellow dyke

by Anonymousreply 260April 14, 2018 6:30 AM

Anyone else keep misreading the thread title as 'Madonna's Warning'?

by Anonymousreply 261April 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Why do we have to drink a lot of water?

by Anonymousreply 262April 14, 2018 6:37 AM

Keeps you hydrated and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 263April 14, 2018 6:39 AM

SO you can pee on mattresses on command, R262/Rose.

by Anonymousreply 264April 14, 2018 6:40 AM

why do we have to be healthier than usual? Are we going to have to flee? Where would we go?

by Anonymousreply 265April 14, 2018 6:43 AM

[quote]it's spelled *one* Diaper Don.

At the start of the sentence it should have a capital O.

by Anonymousreply 266April 14, 2018 7:19 AM

I must say I’m wondering more about the pee hookers and what kompromat they actually have on the Cheeto....

I’m in absolutely no doubt they have at least one tape of him doing sonething gross. Probably several.

But as to the pee hooker thang - I’m curious. I mean - I can’t see a notorious germophobe getting into golden showers?

Wouldn’t a true germophobe have a problem with that?

On the other hand - watching naked whores peeing all over the bed the Obamas slept in - I can totally see that being sonething he’d like! But if that’s the case - would he neccessarily be even in it? Again - can’t see him being close to the urine flow - so it might just be him watching and egging them on and talking shit...

But would that be any more heinous than the pussy grabbing tape? And if he’s clothed and not naked then the American people don’t have to face the horror that is his Jabba the Hutt-like body.

I’m inclined to think it’s something more damaging. Like underage. Amd rough. And perhaps with a more than passing resemblance to a certain first-daughter. And maybe the pillow talk involves a lot of the use of the word ‘daddy’. And the Cheeto body - and cock! - in all its palid (cept for the bright orange face!) glory.

On the other hand - I remember reading a book years ago by the guy who first started a vacation tour company for gay men back in the seventies. In one of his anecdotes, he tells of a client on a tour who appears to be germaphobic to the point of obsession. They’re on a cruise down the Nile and he demands everything be wiped and uses bleach and antiseptic liberally - and really offends the boat owners as he implies everything is filthy. One afternoon they can’t find him to go somewhere - and eventually he’s discovered in one of the holds - doing something with his tongue to the posterior of a young crewman which shows no regard for any of the tenets of hygiene... so I’m guessing if the Cheeto dies have a particular fetish - it’ll over ride any logic about germs and transmission of disease. So who knows?

Finally - speaking of Ivanka! - if there’s any chance she’s ever indicted and likely to do time - do you think she’ll do a Mendenez brothers and turn on her father and claim he molested and/or raped her - and that she’s been under his total control ever since - and don’t we understand that she’s just as much a victim of all this as we are???

Can so see that happening!

by Anonymousreply 267April 14, 2018 7:53 AM

A team true germaphobe wouldn't stick his dick in hookers. Trump isn't a germaphobe.

by Anonymousreply 268April 14, 2018 8:18 AM

Or grab strange women by the pussy just because they let him. Never believe anything Trump says without stopping to think about it a minute. He lies like he breathes.

by Anonymousreply 269April 14, 2018 8:22 AM

[quote]Mali actually does boarder Niger.

[quote]Unlike Maddow, I admit my mistakes.

Oh.

Fucking.

Dear.

by Anonymousreply 270April 14, 2018 8:54 AM

And really. What part of "shit's about to get real" is unclear to you hysterical queens?

by Anonymousreply 271April 14, 2018 8:58 AM

The honest-to-goodness reality of Trump is the same as that of climate change, we are too stupid to notice the damage because it has happened gradually. Like the frog in the stockpot, the situation has gotten dire, but so slowly that most of us don’t notice. A Constitutional crisis is right around the corner, a crisis I don’t think we are ready to meet and which could tear this country apart, and most Americans are worried about where they are going to get the money to pay their cable bill.

It’s simply remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 272April 14, 2018 9:03 AM

The country won't be torn apart, but sadly it is neither democracy nor the Constitution that will prevent it. The Constitution has been subverted from within. None of it works on its own. And if the duly elected and appointed officials will not enforce the law, it just lies there lifeless.

Corporations will keep the country from being torn apart. Interstate commerce. The stock market. It will be fascism, for sure. But things will hang together and the trains will run on time.

by Anonymousreply 273April 14, 2018 12:59 PM

There won't be fascism, this isn't the 30s. The system is globalism surveillance. They will kick Trump out, and it will be business as usual, or more down the globalism surveillance AI path.

by Anonymousreply 274April 14, 2018 1:24 PM

Stop being dense r265.

Let the grown-ups talk.

by Anonymousreply 275April 14, 2018 1:30 PM

I believe in miracles, and I believe in the USA.

Trump & Putin stole the election.

The correct thing to do is give the presidency to the woman who WON it fair & square.

Anything else is rewarding an act of war against the USA.

by Anonymousreply 276April 14, 2018 1:35 PM

^^^ Mary!

by Anonymousreply 277April 14, 2018 1:58 PM

I can’t tell who you’re Marying. And that’s bothersome.

by Anonymousreply 278April 14, 2018 2:12 PM

R267 So is this long-promised tape ever going to surface? I keep asking why it didn't get released before the election (ensuring an easy win for Hillary) and nobody can answer that.

If only Putin had it (because he's blackmailing Trump), why would he tell anyone (other than Trump) of its existence? It defeats the purpose. You don't blackmail someone by leaking to the press what's on the tape because, by the time the tape does get released, the public will just shrug because it's considered old news.

It's like a Hollywood movie that keeps having its release date pushed back but there are so many trailers and info about the movie out there for months that, when it finally does get released, everyone feels like they've already seen it so don't bother to watch it.

The longer it takes to be released, the more people will decide it doesn't exist and the whole thing is pure fiction.

Shit or get off the pot.

by Anonymousreply 279April 14, 2018 2:16 PM

This baby dyke bitch should win the pulitzer.

by Anonymousreply 280April 14, 2018 2:22 PM

Long live Maddow

by Anonymousreply 281April 14, 2018 2:28 PM

[quote]Shit or get off the pot.

You mean piss or get off the bed. If this piss video existed, it would have been leaked by now. Pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 282April 14, 2018 2:29 PM

I still don't understand what she was trying to warn us about?

by Anonymousreply 283April 14, 2018 2:33 PM

She is warning her elitist buddies that the riffraff are frighteningly well aware that WWIII will not be fought for their benefit, R283.

Tricky times ahead for crypto-war-mongers like Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 284April 14, 2018 2:42 PM

This is like the Trump taxes bullshit that blew up in her face. How many times does Chicken Little have to run around getting everyone excited/scared before the public gets tired of the fake-outs and quit paying her any attention?

by Anonymousreply 285April 14, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote] we are too stupid to notice the damage because it has happened gradually

Shut up.

Some of us warned you about this at the beginning of his campaign, but you thought it was too fucking cute that he was running for President. He got to host SNL, he got to sit and make small talk with Colbert and Fallon, and he got a free pass from the media. Cause it was just so fucking precious that Trump was running for President. Great entertainment!

Some of us have been warning you since the moment that he's been elected that he needs to be impeached. But you dismissed all of that as nonsense and spouted "Wait until the midterms" or "Wait until Mueller comes up with his results". Never mind all of the shit that he's pulled in the last year and a half that would already considered grounds for impeachment if it was done by any other President. The obstruction of justice, the conflicts of business with the official duties of the white house, the blatant dereliction of duty, provoking world leaders towards war.

You can't have it both ways. Either he's the biggest threat to democracy and global stability or he's decent enough that people can wait another eight months (at least) to do something. Make up your fucking mind and in the meantime stop trying to drag others down for your stupidity. You HAVE been warned repeatedly. It's not our fault you refuse to listen.

by Anonymousreply 286April 14, 2018 2:48 PM

Well, are you hydrated today? Well are you? I am. I just have to eat now.

by Anonymousreply 287April 14, 2018 2:49 PM

If you don’t like Rachel, maybe you should adjust your expectations. She has an hour, every fucking night, to fill. Do you know how hard that is? Her emphasis may be off, but she generally isn’t doing anything as misleading and dishonest as you see on a weekly basis on Hannity or similar.

Just doing hair and makeup for 5 hours a week would exhaust me.

by Anonymousreply 288April 14, 2018 2:54 PM

Shut up r287

If you don’t like her show, don’t watch. It’s that simple.

by Anonymousreply 289April 14, 2018 2:55 PM

Re r217. We’ll be right back after a moment from our sponsors, a mid-meal sorbet...... Dack Rambo flames like the 4th of July. Now back to our regular programing in progress.....

by Anonymousreply 290April 14, 2018 3:07 PM

And Morgan Fairchild as Racine

by Anonymousreply 291April 14, 2018 3:09 PM

R290 meet R215

by Anonymousreply 292April 14, 2018 3:10 PM

If Russia or China or N. Korea ever decide to launch a nuclear attack on the USA they'll aim first for the larger population areas. I wouldn't want to be in L.A., NYC, or Washington if it ever happens. Those are the first three they'll probably aim for. If it happens I want to be in as remote & rural an area as possible.

by Anonymousreply 293April 14, 2018 3:23 PM

R293 In other words, liberal enclaves.

by Anonymousreply 294April 14, 2018 3:24 PM

Russia is not going to nuke an American city any time in the near future. If the war-mongers want to draw the USA into a longer war in Syria. they are going to have to try again. The US response to the latest gas attack is over. We are still on schedule to withdraw and Assad is still the winner of this round.

by Anonymousreply 295April 14, 2018 3:28 PM

It will be a grid attack by Putin, not a nuclear attack. I’d say mark my words, but the power and all WiFi will be out, so I won’t be able to come back to this thread and say I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 296April 14, 2018 3:31 PM

No, not necessarily, R293. Think about the next step. I think you bomb NYC, SF, and DC, etc. if you intend to destroy the country. Or, as a FY in the face of their own suicide. Because the response would be complete obliteration.

If they launched a A-bomb at all, I think it would be at Guam, or some outlying area, where there would be few deaths. They might want to demonstrate that they can target a missile, and detonate a bomb - a warning. So, maybe rural is not a safe area after all.

by Anonymousreply 297April 14, 2018 3:31 PM

I hate people who quote the polls like they are carved in stone . How do you know 40% support him? Was everyone polled ? I wasn't .

What I'm afraid of is maybe a very large number of us don't care if we live or die...

by Anonymousreply 298April 14, 2018 3:35 PM

[quote]The correct thing to do is give the presidency to the woman who WON it fair & square.

As much as I'd support that, you know it's never gonna happen. There's no mechanism in place for do-overs in a Presidential election. (same problem the Brits are currently having with the Brexit vote)

And the blowback from the deplorables would be, shall we say, unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 299April 14, 2018 4:03 PM

R276 needs to put down the cock and pick up a book and learn about the electoral college which Hillary knew she needed to win to get her ass back into the White House.

Sorry, but we don't get to redo elections until we get the result we want. Just like we don't get to redo our lottery numbers until we get the results we want.

Life isn't a game of rock, paper, scissors.

by Anonymousreply 300April 14, 2018 4:07 PM

Brilliant r300

by Anonymousreply 301April 14, 2018 4:10 PM

Uh, if a lotto win was declared to have been fixed, the winner still wouldn't get the keep the money. You're not aware of that?

When the electoral college is fixed, the winner should then be decided by the popular vote. Or there should be redo of the election. The US has intervened in foreign countries over similar situations.

by Anonymousreply 302April 14, 2018 4:22 PM

I, for one, am looking forwards for the WIFI to be cut off just so that people would see how incredibly stupid it was to have your life revolve around it.

by Anonymousreply 303April 14, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]The correct thing to do is give the presidency to the woman who WON it fair & square.

Precisely which states did she win that weren't counted for her? How did they steal it? Provide specific details please. A week before the election every mainstream media outlet in the USA assured us that our national election system was tamper-proof.

by Anonymousreply 304April 14, 2018 4:26 PM

R302 Except there's no proof that this election WAS fixed. Just sore losers moaning in their pussy hats.

A candidate who got massive crowds day after day got more votes than a candidate whose rallies could fit inside an elevator. Shocker!

by Anonymousreply 305April 14, 2018 4:27 PM

[quote]Except there's no proof that this election WAS fixed.

That's because there's an investigation currently taking place.

[quote]A candidate who got massive crowds day after day got more votes than a candidate whose rallies could fit inside an elevator

Where were these big crowds on Cheeto's inauguration day? And he still lost the popular vote by three million!

by Anonymousreply 306April 14, 2018 4:29 PM

i highly doubt he would let foreign whores pee one him in a foreign country. unless he was drugged? If he did it in a foreign country, he must have done it before in USA, surely there are whores who will come forward with their stories? Melania is no looker, but may she peed the best on him? lol

I can totally believe that he watched some hookers pee on the bed which obamas slept in....i don't doubt that but you don't just watch...he must have fucked them afterwards or gotten a bj or two. any tapes of that?

and comley said "pee on each other"

by Anonymousreply 307April 14, 2018 4:32 PM

R306 An investigation that hasn't come up with this in two years!

Many people stayed away from the inauguration because the left was threatening to commit terrorism at it which is why certain leftist politicians stayed away as well.

by Anonymousreply 308April 14, 2018 4:37 PM

[quote]And he still lost the popular vote by three million!

Hillary won California by three million votes. Good thing our founding fathers gave us a system that doesn't allow one populous state to choose every President.

by Anonymousreply 309April 14, 2018 4:37 PM

Trump lives for praise. For years he courted and baited the press to put him on the front pages. But he's not getting it anymore, even from his fans.

He thought being POTUS was going to be balloons, applause and confetti every day.

He still tries to get in the headlines every day, but there's usually a negative spin to it. Sad!

I can't wait til someone gets one of his notorious meltdown on tape.

by Anonymousreply 310April 14, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote] There's no mechanism in place for do-overs in a Presidential election.

It’s not a “do-over”, it’s a cheat situation. In most circumstances of cheated, including legal politics and if the votes were actually of a higher count by the other party, the cheater is disqualified and hopefully arrested, and the position given to the rightful winner.

Fuck off saying there’s “no precedence”; there’s no precedence for any of this.

by Anonymousreply 311April 14, 2018 4:59 PM

[quote]It’s not a “do-over”, it’s a cheat situation.

Prove it.

You can't.

It didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 312April 14, 2018 5:04 PM

Dee Plorable is being a troll. There's already plenty of evidence that Russia intervened in the 2016 election. And a special investigation is already being formed to try and find out the extent of the intervening.

If a foreign country is intervening in an election and going so far as to give money to groups like the NRA, they're not doing it without a guaranteed outcome. And that is called a cheat.

Cheetolini is a fake president. He's squatting in Hillary's place.

by Anonymousreply 313April 14, 2018 5:12 PM

[quote]Many people stayed away from the inauguration because the left was threatening to commit terrorism at it which is why certain leftist politicians stayed away as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 14, 2018 5:14 PM

[quote]There's already plenty of evidence that Russia intervened in the 2016 election

Thirteen Russian trolls told people on the internet that Hillary was a poopy-head!

And just like that no one would vote for her any more!

There's plenty of evidence that hundreds of thousands of black people Hillary was counting on to vote for her stayed home on election day, as they had only turned out to vote for Obama because of his skin color.

by Anonymousreply 315April 14, 2018 5:17 PM

Trump, his family and Cohen are so fucking stupid. Mueller and the CIA already know everything. Every time someone lies on the record, it is either perjury or obstruction of justice, or BOTH. You can go to jail for perjury and obstruction of justice, and they keep racking up the charges every fucking time they talk.

by Anonymousreply 316April 14, 2018 5:29 PM

Unfortunately, R315 is right. None of my black friends (except 1 bi-black female) was interested in voting for Hillary, but waited in line for hours to vote for Obama both times. However, lesson learned! They are afraid of Trump and voting Dem in any and all elections since 2016.

by Anonymousreply 317April 14, 2018 5:36 PM

R314 Keep posting stupid gifs that show your ignorance, cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 14, 2018 5:45 PM

More for R314:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 14, 2018 5:46 PM

Even more for R314:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 14, 2018 5:46 PM

Safety threats didn't stop millions of people from attending Obama's inauguration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 14, 2018 6:19 PM

Security at the 2008 inauguration was the highest it had ever been for a sitting president.

And it drew record crowds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 14, 2018 6:21 PM

Face it, no one cared about the fake president and his pitiful parade. .

He couldn't have emptied more seats than if he let out one of his guacamole induced farts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 14, 2018 6:24 PM

Good lord there is one busy little troll running around today. I blocked and a shit ton of posts disappeared across multiple threads.

by Anonymousreply 324April 14, 2018 6:30 PM

R322 That's because the terrorists' side won that election so they were happy and not out to kill or maim.

by Anonymousreply 325April 14, 2018 6:30 PM

R280 You need to improve your vocabulary. Must you repeatedly put "baby-dyke" in each post? Your last five posts even on other threads include it. You are offensive and a dullard.

by Anonymousreply 326April 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Fuck all the gay men using the words dyke. Fuck. You. Traitors

by Anonymousreply 327April 14, 2018 7:21 PM

Yes R327. It's no "slip of the old tongue" or about not conforming to PC standards. It is intentionally homophobic, anti-lesbian and insulting. Especially toward a middle-aged professional like Maddow, and preceding the slur with "baby". He thinks he is so original.

by Anonymousreply 328April 14, 2018 7:26 PM

R316 True. Mueller will have proof of all kinds of crimes. But it will be up to Congress what they do with it. We may never see his report. My guess is Trump has hired people, and with Russia's help, has dirt on alot of Congressmen and Senators.

It's going to be up to some brave soul to leak it to the public/media, if that happens.

by Anonymousreply 329April 14, 2018 7:29 PM

EXCEPT for your “black friend” narrative is statistically wrong, BorisBot at R317.

by Anonymousreply 330April 14, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote] When the electoral college is fixed, the winner should then be decided by the popular vote. Or there should be redo of the election.

Obama says you are being ridiculous and should stop whining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 14, 2018 10:21 PM

Dee, aka r307 no one said the hookers peed on him. They say they peed on the bed Obama slept on and given how the Orange Bastard is obsessed with destroying the former President's legacy I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 332April 15, 2018 4:44 AM

Somebody talked about how long Rachel must spend on hair and makeup every week. Are you fucking serious? It took me about two solid weeks to get past her appearance to be able to watch the show when I first discovered her. Why is she punishing her viewers by looking so hideous? What is her problem?

by Anonymousreply 333April 15, 2018 7:16 AM

If Maddox Jolie-Pitt married Rachel Maddow, he'd be Maddox Maddow.

by Anonymousreply 334April 15, 2018 9:20 AM

What is your problem R333?

by Anonymousreply 335April 15, 2018 12:32 PM

r335, r333 is just another Deplorable who hates Rachel.

Best to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 336April 15, 2018 1:29 PM

[quote]Somebody talked about how long Rachel must spend on hair and makeup every week. Are you fucking serious? It took me about two solid weeks to get past her appearance to be able to watch the show when I first discovered her. Why is she punishing her viewers by looking so hideous? What is her problem?

R333 A couple of years ago while waiting in line at the supermarket I noticed a two-page tabloid story about Rachel's astronomical hair and make-up budget for her show which stunned me as, if what she looks like on the show cost such a fortune as they claimed, she must look like total shit in real life.

by Anonymousreply 337April 15, 2018 4:47 PM

Dee Plorable will be facing one hell of a learning curve this summer.

Lefty computer nerds I know gave me the bad news in November - voting machines are phenomenally easy to hack. And it's phenomenally easy to alter/erase a hacker's digital tracks.

Considering that President Shithead won by precisely the amount of EV needed to win the presidency STRONGLY suggests voting totals were fucked with. Which, very sadly, we'll never be able to definitively prove.

What we should all be doing is demanding paper ballots from now on, which many European countries have one.

by Anonymousreply 338April 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Sorry, I am a devoted Rachel watcher, Hillary lover, Democrat, etc. I just don't understand why Rachel insists on looking so god awful in a visual medium. Her jackets don't even fit.

by Anonymousreply 339April 15, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote][R333] A couple of years ago while waiting in line at the supermarket I noticed a two-page tabloid story about Rachel's astronomical hair and make-up budget for her show which stunned me as, if what she looks like on the show cost such a fortune as they claimed, she must look like total shit in real life.

Never met any butch lesbians, have you Sparky?

Rachel has always had a complicated relationship with hair/makeup on her show. In real life she's much comfortable in a leather jacket, hiking boots and Buster Poindexter glasses. They glam her up a bit for the show; it's TV, it's what they do. It costs money.

You can always tell when she's doing her show out of town because the makeup people slap drag-queen makeup on her.

by Anonymousreply 340April 15, 2018 6:27 PM

Go Team Maddow!

by Anonymousreply 341April 15, 2018 8:10 PM

What stupid fuck cares about what she looks like. She is delivering the goods. Go watch Fox and Friends if you want plastic grooming optics. I’ll go for journalism with Maddow and her awesome team.

by Anonymousreply 342April 15, 2018 8:36 PM

" I’ll go for journalism with Maddow and her awesome team."

LOL. Maddow has as much to do with journalism as I do brain surgery.

Want Maddow's job? Show up and start bloviating for 52 minutes a night. It's not rocket science. How do you think a loser idiot like Sean Hannity got the job?

by Anonymousreply 343April 15, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]Brilliant [R300]

There is nothing brilliant about that anti-Dem troll. He thinks all those who voted for Clinton deserve Trump.

by Anonymousreply 344April 15, 2018 8:51 PM

This is Rachel Maddow without makeup. She looks fine.

The only reason they trowel it in like they do is because on TV, if you don’t wear eyebrow pencil, mascara, and lipstick, and wear a matte foundation, your face will look shiny and undefined. Small details are lost to the camera in the lights glare. People’s faces tend to look all one color unless they’re wearing lipstick and blush. Even the men have to wear makeup so their faces can have depth.

In the old days, people actually had to wear gray or green makeup to look normal on television. This is just the modern day version of that. TVs don’t yet have enough pixels to show a person realistically. We will someday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 15, 2018 8:54 PM

She looks fine? Jesus H Christ. I am the Rachel fan who loves Hillary, but let's drop the political correctness.

by Anonymousreply 346April 15, 2018 8:56 PM

I'd rather she would do the news like at R345

It's probably to "hip" for the audience, though

by Anonymousreply 347April 15, 2018 9:00 PM

R342 Are you typing that from the bunker Rachel told you to hide in this week?

by Anonymousreply 348April 15, 2018 9:09 PM

R343 I think many would beg to differ. Hannity wishes he could compete on her level. She holds a doctorate in politics from the University of Oxford, was a Rhodes Scholar, and holds a BA in Public Policy. She has been the recipient of many other scholarships. So many in fact, she turned some down. Hannity is a college drop-out. The only thing they share in common is they were both brought up as Catholics.

by Anonymousreply 349April 15, 2018 9:20 PM

R346? She looks -- fine -- to me!

WTF do YOU look like?

by Anonymousreply 350April 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Can't there be one one woman on TV that is not hairspray hair, sleeveless and cleavage?

by Anonymousreply 351April 16, 2018 12:02 AM

Could this possibly refer to the rumors of what is being described as a horrifying video involving a major US political figure committing unspeakable acts that was allegedly dropped on the Deep Web recently?

by Anonymousreply 352April 16, 2018 7:57 AM

Quit teasing, R352. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 353April 16, 2018 9:12 AM

R352 what the fuck are u referring to? And if video was put on the dark web someone would grab it and throw it on the Internet and we would have a link to it on this site

I think Maddow had a heads up about the Michael Cohen bust. There is no attorney client privilege so all of his notes and conversations and borderline illegal actions and very illegal actions on behalf of trump are now in Muellers hands. It is very possible Trump will not be president three months from now And the impact of million documents are being taken can’t be overstated

by Anonymousreply 354April 16, 2018 9:47 AM

Why are you guys blowing what she said out of proportions like that ? She simply meant that when an administration is dysfunctional and you have a congress that doesn't give a shit, citizens have to keep a cool head and pay close attention to what's going on to act accordingly = vote the fuckers out, that's all. She was making a statement about not being apathetic.

by Anonymousreply 355April 16, 2018 12:09 PM

That’s not what I got from it. She sounded like she was saying make the best of the remaining days on the planet, enjoy your family, eat good food and drink, keep yourself healthy, etc. The fact that she said this with a catch in her throat made it sound like she knew something devastating was about to happen and the end was near.

by Anonymousreply 356April 17, 2018 11:49 AM

Maddow probably knew about the airstrikes on Syria... Many prescient people knew they were coming. I have two friends who have family members who work for US government, they knew a day or two before. When one told me, I asked how they knew.... I had no clue their family members worked for the government prior.

by Anonymousreply 357April 17, 2018 2:45 PM

So Maddow's Warning was about Syria?

Or, no. It was about Broidy's abortion?

Or... It was directed at Sean Hannity! Yes. That must be it.

These days, a journalist issuing a warning is like a store front medium telling you that she has a message for you from someone on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 358April 17, 2018 2:50 PM

[quote] Maddow probably knew about the airstrikes on Syria... Many prescient people knew they were coming.

Yeah, prescient.

[quote] Apr 9, 2018 - President Donald Trump on Monday threatened an imminent military strike against Syria, vowing to respond "forcefully" to Saturday's apparent chemical weapons attack on civilians

by Anonymousreply 359April 17, 2018 2:54 PM

FUCK Off, R358, quit making excuses for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 360April 17, 2018 7:30 PM

Trump and May and Macron did a Syria bombing? I don't remember that.

by Anonymousreply 361April 17, 2018 7:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 17, 2018 8:14 PM

Hopefully none of that comes to pass R362.

by Anonymousreply 363April 18, 2018 12:56 AM

Israel needs to be blown off the face of the earth. They are complicit in every Islamic terrorist act and directly responsible for every war and occupation we've engaged in since Vietnam. What the fuck are they blackmailing everyone with? None of the asshat sociopaths in charge actually believe in that book of faerie tales or its sequel so what's the fucking deal?

by Anonymousreply 364April 18, 2018 1:03 AM

Well don't you seem like a delightful chap R364. Not a bit sociopathic yourself.

by Anonymousreply 365April 21, 2018 6:05 AM

Will anyone be shocked at anything, at this point? There are many corrupt people in Washington of all, political party affiliations. They have many corrupt friends in high places who they are doing the bidding of and have been doing for a very, long time. I think we are soon going to see how there is a network of people across this country (and world, for that matter) who have loyalty to nothing else but their own net worth.

by Anonymousreply 366April 21, 2018 6:17 AM

[quote]Maybe she meant that WW III is nigh.

The Red Sox are 17-2. That is the sign of the Third Trumpet at least.

by Anonymousreply 367April 21, 2018 6:27 AM

" I think we are soon going to see how there is a network of people across this country (and world, for that matter) who have loyalty to nothing else but their own net worth."

Oh REALLY??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 23, 2018 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!