Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nat. Enquirer paid for a Trump story that never published.

[bold]Oh Shit! [/bold] a door man was paid for a story on Trump but the story was suppressed by the National Enquirer.

The former employee alleged Trump fathered a child with [bold]the help[/bold]. Once the employee signed a NDA, the story was killed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2018 8:17 PM

With _the help_? Zut Alors!

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2018 1:45 PM

That had to be a leak from the FBI, hehehe. I expect more scandalous stories in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2018 1:48 PM

I have to say, I am so fucking sick of hearing about anyone's sexual transgressions or peccadilloes I could scream. Unless someone is a pedophile or genuine rapist, I do not care or want to know.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2018 1:48 PM

The "help!" LOL. Who wants to bet that many of the "maids" in Trump Tower are just prostitutes who are kept on staff to do the lord's work of attempting to make Trump erect?

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2018 1:49 PM

And [italic]still[/italic] the evangelicals won't care one bit as long as he appoints that one Supreme who'll make abortion illegal again.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2018 1:50 PM

R3, he's the leader of the Free World, the chief executive of the United States, and is frequently shown in evangelical art has getting a personal hug from Jesus Christ himself.

Don't you think the fact that he's an evil immoral exploiter and the Hush Money King is somewhat relevant?

R5 -- the womb botherers just have one issue, just like the ammosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2018 1:51 PM

Is the babymomma more attractive than Mildred Baena?

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2018 1:55 PM

The owner of the National Enquirer is a friend of Trump's, so on that score it seems that he's shielding Trump from the accusation, but then again, if they're willing to pay anyone who comes forward, it's going to get expensive pretty quickly... unless they can verify the allegations and are, in fact, paying hush money. Regardless of the motivation to pay to keep the story quiet, the act would be a violation of campaign finance laws (as a contribution in-kind and in excess of the allowable contribution limits).

Sloppy work on the part of Trump's attorneys (I know, what a shock). They never learn: it's not the crime, it's the coverup that gets them.

But as to the point R5 brings up, evangelical skin is mighty thin. They're already talking up the idea that they're being persecuted because they voted for the guy who literally embodies everything they say they're opposed to — and evil liberals and the MSM are trying to suppress their vote by pointing this out. Tony Perkkkins has been sounding the alarm for weeks now, going on all of the cable news networks to complain about how their cafeteria-style application of morality is biting them on the ass (that's not how he puts it, but that's it), so you know it's working. I'm sure that the AFA does regular polling of their sheep, and when they find that the flock is having doubts, they go into overdrive to quell the uprising. So, good on Ronan Farrow for reporting this, and I hope that this is just the tip of the iceberg that is the malfeasance, corruption, thuggery and bribery Trump has engaged in his entire life.

The revelations coming from the FBI's raid of Cohen's office should be entertaining, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2018 2:02 PM

Who’s the alleged daughter?

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2018 2:19 PM

R7, anyone would be more attractive than Mildred Baena.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2018 2:23 PM

So there's another TRUMP out there somewhere. Another TRUMP heir just what America needs. Hope the mother comes forward and do a primetime interview with 60 minutes.

Is TRUMP sorry he ran for president yet? LOL

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2018 2:25 PM

OP, it's very common for tabloids to pay (to take off the table) stories about celebrities they like or because the actor has an agreement with them.

I remember one of the tabloids had something nasty on Clint Eastwood and he convinced them to bury it in exchange for him doing an exclusive interview with them. Tabloids might love to attack celebrities but they're star fuckers when the chips are down.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2018 2:28 PM

Is Trump sorry yet? He and his staff couldn't believe he won. I read he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2018 2:37 PM

"The help" would be happy to serve him some of her famous chocolate pie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2018 3:43 PM

I like that the doorman says he's not taking to anyone about anything unless he's paid.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2018 4:22 PM

They probably killed it because they couldn't find any corroboration. The Bush story that got Dan Rather in trouble and Mary Mapes fired was a clear warning that "news" journalists had better know their sources and have strong confirmation before they run with a story. Unlike Bush, Trump is litigious.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2018 4:22 PM

^r16 = naive

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]I like that the doorman says he's not taking to anyone about anything unless he's paid.

Good for him. Half of these news programs and talk shows wouldn't have anybody on them if they were required to pay. But you get fame whores like David Hogg. As many times as he's been interviewed, he should be a millionaire by now.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2018 4:26 PM

This isn't anything new. Let's not pretend this is something previous presidents didn't do. Obama's people paid a photographer to suppress that photo of Obama and Farrakhan.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2018 4:31 PM

Fuck off, r19. There is a world of difference.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2018 4:39 PM

Well, the kid can't be any worse than Barron or jr or Eric or poor Tiffany. Yikes, no wonder Ivanka's his favorite.

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2018 4:54 PM

"I have to say, I am so fucking sick of hearing about anyone's sexual transgressions or peccadilloes I could scream. Unless someone is a pedophile or genuine rapist, I do not care or want to know."

NOT even when they use other people's sexuality to legislate against them?

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2018 4:54 PM

Also as pointed out earlier he's the president.

I shudder to think what young people will think is acceptable moral behavior in a leader. Mind you, many leaders have faults and failings, as we all do. But even the rightwing ones have resigned.

This one has no shame, no honor. None have sunk so low occupying the highest office in the land.

Someone ask ivana and Melania what they think. Or what they know.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2018 5:31 PM

That's a different matter, R22. But I simply do not care about anyone's private life unless they are victimising their sexual partner(s). In Europe, we thought the witch hunt against President Blowjob aka Clinton was either mystifying or hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2018 5:33 PM

Trump has already said that if he could back and tell his 25 year old self anything it would be Don't Run For President!

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2018 5:35 PM

R23 These same "young people" hold the Kardashian whores as role models and plaster the internet with photos of their own cocks/pussies. Morality left the station long ago, pet.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2018 5:37 PM

He stands by the story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2018 7:53 PM

A housekeeper!

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2018 7:57 PM

"Fathered a child with the help. "

Well, if it was good enough for Warren Harding...

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2018 8:00 PM

I do care about his exploits if they prove he’s a hypocrite, a liar, and a fake.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2018 8:05 PM

Would be funny:sad if the housekeeper was “undocumented “ and the love child was DACA.

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2018 8:08 PM

While it is true that Trump's promises to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel and to make abortion nearly impossible to obtain were the original main issues which bonded the Xtian base to Trump, but now it has become much more. His supporters are thrilled with the direction the country has taken under the leadership of Trump, and at this point they would forgive anything in order to keep it going.

The dream of having a country which looks more like the sixties in every way has become their new religion. Farrow can continue his morality dog and pony show until it's time to put up the Christmas tree if he likes.

Don't nobody curr.

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2018 8:11 PM

The National 'Shituierer' has been in bed with Trump and his cronies for years.

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2018 8:12 PM

It's laughable that the National Enquirer killed the story because it couldn't find further supportive evidence.

This is the National Enquirer after all.

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2018 8:15 PM

R30, who still needs proof?

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2018 8:16 PM

At first everyone was afraid of Trump. Very afraid. He was a powerful billionaire who was now President of the United States.

But a few courageous souls put their story out there. And then others felt a little safer telling theirs. Can you imagine the stories out there?

Trump has more skeletons than Auschwitz. By the time he is done it will be the story of the century.

Can't wait for the book.

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2018 8:16 PM

Apparently a lot of people r35

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2018 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!