Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I stole a pair of my hot upstairs neighbour's filthy underwear...

And now I feel like the perviest perv who ever perv'd. So he's this ridiculously hot guy who's been living above me for the last three months - he's a bit short but is very handsome and has an amazing bubble butt. Unfortunately he's str8 and lives with some ghoulish looking woman. So last night I saw they left their laundry basket in front of the laundry in the cellar. I don't know what came over me but I opened it, grabbed the first pair of his underwear I could find and headed for the hills.

I'm not a very kinky guy and I certainly never had an underwear fetish before so I have no idea where that came from, but I guess the thought of possessing something that was touching his hot ass seemed a bit arousing at the time. It sure doesn't seem sexy anymore - not only because I feel so dirty right now but what if he notices they're missing? Should I return them into the basket the next time I see it there? Or should I give in to my kinky fantasies and have some fun with them?

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2018 3:35 AM

There is a word for your kind: Thief.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2018 11:38 PM

OP is a panti-dorobo.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2018 11:39 PM

Masturbate with it and then put it back in their next clean load.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2018 11:43 PM

WHERE IS THE IMPORTANT INFO? How does it smell? Any exciting stains? What kind of briefs? Did you jerk off yet?

Sheesh - you did a pervy thing now enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2018 11:46 PM

Dump a few wads in them, OP, let them dry until crusty, then one day when you see the guy alone, return them to him with the excuse you found them in the laundry room and you think they might be his.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2018 11:47 PM

I'm sure there's a Benny Hill sketch about this.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2018 11:53 PM

Keep them. Take a picture and put on Instagram Nd then ask him to check out your IG.

Might as well go full on crazy...

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2018 11:55 PM

He won’t miss them. He will not even notice they’re gone. Do what you want with them and throw them out.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2018 12:00 AM

Are they stained, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2018 12:05 AM

Wear them over your head and sniff to your hearts delight

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2018 12:07 AM

This really happened.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2018 12:09 AM

nice work!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2018 12:14 AM

I really don’t get this underwear-sniffing fetish. I’m glad if it works for you but it does nothing for me. Oh and you stole something that doesn’t belong to you - not cool

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2018 12:14 AM

Did he steal something that doesn't belong to him?! Why the nerve. One should only steal one's own stuff.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2018 12:16 AM

more details please

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2018 12:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2018 12:20 AM

Sounds too easy. I think you've been overly pervy and this was a trap. You were being filmed by the ghoulish girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2018 12:29 AM

I love the smell of a dirty jockstrap in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2018 12:30 AM

Perfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2018 12:32 AM

Does your apartment have security cameras??

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2018 12:43 AM

You found his underwear in the cellar?

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2018 1:06 AM

Oh you did something pervy, get over, enjoy them and if you find the opportunity to do something nice for him then you can feel like you paid him back. Just don't make it a habit, think you are feeling bad now, imagine if you have been caught taking them.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2018 1:16 AM

well. DESCRIBE THE STAINS please

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2018 1:18 AM

OP if you really want to be extra pervy, wear them, then wash them, put them in a zip lock bag and hang them up in the laundry room with a note, found in my laundry but they aren't mine.

Then every time you see him you can wonder if he is wearing the underwear you wore.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2018 1:25 AM

Ooohhh r24 expert level funny perv.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2018 1:27 AM

[quote] Does your apartment have security cameras??

Obviously you have never lived in an apartment building with a laundry room. Stuff goes missing all the time. Socks, t-shirts, underwear. People drop things or they get overlooked in the dryer. The thought of someone going to the super and asking them to go through security footage to find a missing pair of underwear is laughable.

R8 is right, he'll never notice they're missing. Who the fuck counts their underwear?

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2018 1:32 AM

R26 I wrote the security camera thing as a joke. As if anyone is trawling video footage to see who pinched a pair of whats probably an 8 year old pair of skidded up Calvins.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2018 1:40 AM

A common laundry room? You must be poor.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2018 1:43 AM

Okay, no description of the smell. Very good. Hemingway you ain’t.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2018 1:43 AM

He steals undies from a really hot guy and you don’t describe them smell? How fucking awful are you!!

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote] I wrote the security camera thing as a joke. As if anyone is trawling video footage to see who pinched a pair of whats probably an 8 year old pair of skidded up Calvins.

Oh, sorry R27. I made the mistake of posting during Rachel Maddow. My sense of humor must've been temporarily buried under all the outrage about the latest atrocities from the Orange Shitgibbon

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote][R8] is right, he'll never notice they're missing. Who the fuck counts their underwear?

I have my favourite underwear and socks. I might not notice right away but eventually I'll realize their missing.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2018 2:16 AM

Good job, OP. If you don't know what to do with them, you can send them to me.

I'll happily wear them like an oxygen mask during a 6 hour bate session. I'll wear them to the gym, then send them back to you.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2018 2:38 AM

I can see why you were momentarily blinded by rage r31. The orange shitgibbon will do that to normal people.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2018 2:43 AM

Well, duh, OP. Of course you return them to him, when he's alone, saying that you found them in the laundry room, and their aroma reminded you of him. Make a point of caressing them as you stand there. Tell him that you really like their design and were tempted to,try them on, but that you wanted his permission first. Put some glycerine sweat on your neck and give it a swipe with the shorts, as you comment on what a hot day it is.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2018 2:55 AM

If he's straight he probably wont even notice. He is DL he will def notice.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2018 2:57 AM

Picture this! 1984! A shitty old house in a shitty midwestern suburb!

My brothers rent "Porky's". Much to my dismay, it is NOT a modern retelling of the classic "Porgy and Bess". There are lots of jiggling floppy breastesses. Meh. But, there's a scene where a a a a woman is huffing filthy jock straps. My brothers are laughing their asses off. Oh, the hilarity!

It was the hottest scene for me.

OP, I was raised strict German Lutheran so I can't condone your theft. We usually demonize, torture, and kill people before we take their stuff. We call it 'cleaning up'.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2018 2:58 AM

^^^^Sophia?

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2018 3:03 AM

Well. OP..

What did you do with them?

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2018 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!