Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grayson Allen is HOT

It sucked that 60 Minutes delayed but at least we got to see Grayson...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2019 2:00 AM

He purty

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2018 12:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2018 12:27 AM

Well if you think Ted Cruz is Hot, I suppose you think Grayson Allen is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2018 12:29 AM

Lordy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2018 12:31 AM

Not even top twenty hottest players in the tournament lol he has a nice big strong bubble butt though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2018 12:32 AM

Ted Cruz's illegitimate love child?

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2018 12:37 AM

Who is hottest R5?

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2018 12:39 AM

R2 is that his “O” face or eatin pussy face?

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2018 12:47 AM

Wasn't Grayson Allen on Dark Shadows?

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2018 12:51 AM

Nothing Dook is “hot.”

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2018 12:51 AM

He’s a cheating douchebag and a big loser. Next.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2018 1:33 AM

Where are his lips?

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2018 1:34 AM

Cheating

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2018 1:43 AM

^^^ I meant to put a question mark after that. He cheats?

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2018 1:44 AM

He likes tripping players with his legs, hands and butt lol

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2018 1:44 AM

That’s not all he likes to do with his butt.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2018 1:47 AM

R5 I'd be hard for the rest of the day if he did that to me

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2018 1:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2018 1:55 AM

[quote] ^^^ I meant to put a question mark after that. He cheats?

The entire basketball dynasty there is built on cheating. Check out the African-American Studies scandal there. They created an entirely fake curriculum to keep athletes academically eligible without having to go to class.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2018 1:58 AM

All I can see is Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2018 2:02 AM

The cheating scandal was at UNC.

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2018 2:09 AM

He has the face of an old man in R18.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2018 2:11 AM

[quote] The cheating scandal was at UNC.

Cheating at UNC? I find that hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2018 2:31 AM

He insisted on eating up the clock to make a last-second shot to win the game, and choked. What a hog.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2018 2:38 AM

Oh well, off to play for millions of dollars now.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2018 5:06 AM

R23 You asshole. The average SAT scores over the past 20 years for student athletes admitted to Duke is 1250. Granted that is a score is below the regular student admittance average by 135 points, but surely you are not suggesting that an AA capable of scoring 1250 would need a bogus curriculum in order to remain in good standing grade-wise?

Duke has never had an academic scandal associated with the athletic programs. And as everyone knows, the one scandal they did have(lacrosse) was a complete fabrication. Duke haters are a sad lot indeed.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2018 5:21 AM

Gracie Allen was hot too!

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2018 5:53 AM

any white boy will do!

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2018 6:55 AM

Now, THIS is an AWG.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2018 9:40 AM

Agreed, Allen is NOT attractive and his body, while good enough, doesn’t make up for that face. He looks like a good Opa who has to gum his food.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2018 10:03 AM

R9, That is Grayson Hall. 😂

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2018 11:21 AM

I didn't see Ted Cruz until one of you bitches mentioned that! Fuck...

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2018 11:24 AM

He’s fug and Duke sucks

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2018 11:33 AM

Ya right, you queen would be on your knees in a heart beat. That is a perfect lean muscular body. I'd like to move where you all are if the average white guy looks like that

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2018 12:16 PM

[quote] Duke has never had an academic scandal associated with the athletic programs. And as everyone knows, the one scandal they did have(lacrosse) was a complete fabrication. Duke haters are a sad lot indeed.

What was the deal with the African American Studies classes/major?

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2018 12:53 PM

I live near Duke and while he stands out because he is taller than most, Grayson Allen’s body ain’t all that when compared to the guys I see around campus.

R35, that was at UNC, not Duke, and UNC was cleared of all wrong doing by the NCAA, whatever that’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2018 12:56 PM

[quote] UNC was cleared of all wrong doing by the NCAA, [bold] whatever that’s worth. [/bold]

You say that as if there's some doubt?

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2018 1:23 PM

The NCAA, who make a lot of money off of college sports, are not the people to be investigating rule breaking by college sports programs. An independent investigator should have been appointed. In the end, they were found not to have committed any violations because the sports programs weren’t actually aware the classes didn’t meet but also because non-athletes also took advantage of the classes.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote]UNC was cleared of all wrong doing by the NCAA, whatever that’s worth.

UNC ATHLETICS was cleared of any wrongdoing in the “academic” scandal. The university lost the chancellor, the provost, the dean of the summer school, the department head (who should’ve been fired) and the guy who answered the phone at the department’s front desk.

The university’s reputation got dragged through the mud, but the football team carries on like nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2018 8:45 PM

Apparently UNC got out of that meas because regular students took those bogus easy classes as well as student athletes, it's a crock of shit unc should have gotten the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2018 9:51 PM

i’ve always said that Kenan Stadium would make an excellent parking garage for the rest of campus, r40.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2018 10:25 PM

[quote] UNC ATHLETICS was cleared of any wrongdoing in the “academic” scandal. The university lost the chancellor, the provost, the dean of the summer school, the department head (who should’ve been fired) and the guy who answered the phone at the department’s front desk. The university’s reputation got dragged through the mud, but the football team carries on like nothing happened.

Was it just football players or did basketball players take the fake classes? Was this going on any of the years UNC won a national championship?

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2018 10:49 PM

R42, yes and no. Basketball players took courses, but no, none of the championship teams were involved.

The major problem with the courses was that the Sonja Stone Center was opened after a large campus protest and they hired an African guy to run it who had really no educational bona fides, at least when it came to running a department. He ran it like some cultural fiefdom in which he had all the power and no accountability.

I will saw if I were a student again, particularly a student athlete, I would jump at the chance to take a class that never met and just required a paper at the end of the semester.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2018 11:21 PM

What passes for hot around here is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2018 11:39 PM

Weird - so was the only paper like a rigorous semester-long research paper?

How long did these no-show classes go on at UNC?

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote]so was the only paper like a rigorous semester-long research paper?

these were undergraduate athletes, r45. they got partial credit for spelling their names correctly.

by Anonymousreply 46March 27, 2018 12:17 AM

[quote] Basketball players took courses, but no, none of the championship teams were involved.

Ten of the 15 players on North Carolina's 2005 national championship men's basketball team were AFAM majors.

The average grade for all Tar Heel athletes in the AFAM paper classes was 3.55, compared to 2.84 in regular AFAM classes.

The report paints a picture of the classes being organized by Debbie Crowder, the student services manager of the African-American Studies department. She was such a big Tar Heels basketball fan that she sometimes missed work after a loss. Yet students never had an interaction with a faculty member and only dealt with Crowder, who was not a part of the faculty and assigned grades without considering the quality of work.

A good number of the athletes were "steered" to the paper classes by certain academic counselors in North Carolina’s athletic department, the report said.

North Carolina athletes made up 47.4 percent of the more than 3,100 students who took the "paper" African-American Studies classes during the 18-year period of the scheme. North Carolina athletes comprise 4 percent of the university student body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2018 12:41 AM

Cheaters are getting away with it, had this happened at howard or Hawaii or riverside they would have gotten the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2018 12:51 AM

[quote]Ya right, you queen would be on your knees in a heart beat. That is a perfect lean muscular body. I'd like to move where you all are if the average white guy looks like that

Ooof, where to start…sure he has an awesome body. And he’s attractive BUT he’s average-looking as FUCK and looks like every other tall young man that I see at a Subway eating lunch with his dumb, loud girlfriend. Nothing remotely special about this guy.

Your problem is your standards--or lack thereof--ANY piece of in shape white meat that crosses your field of vision would make you drop to your knees.

Bless your heart...it must be lonely out there.

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2018 12:15 PM

Wow he really does look like Ted Cruz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2018 12:27 PM

God in R3’s pic he DOES look like Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 51March 27, 2018 12:52 PM

[quote] Cheaters are getting away with it, had this happened at howard or Hawaii or riverside they would have gotten the death penalty.

So you're saying UNC is kind of like the "white privilege" of the NCAA? They're allowed to get away with things that other schools are not?

by Anonymousreply 52March 27, 2018 1:23 PM

It's okay, R49. Young, sweaty dick. It can be exciting. Kind of takes over. You're right, the details go out the window and the standards become permeable. For young, sweaty dick.

by Anonymousreply 53March 27, 2018 1:36 PM

Grayson's body is also ridiculous. Lean but still very well muscled. And he is a nationally famous star athlete. Athleticism is a HUGE attraction from many people and has been since ancient times really. Nothing unusual about that

by Anonymousreply 54March 27, 2018 1:43 PM

Nice pits, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 27, 2018 1:44 PM

[quote] Nice pits, too.

Whose are better - Grayson's or Duke alum JJ Reddick's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2018 2:14 PM

That's tough R56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 27, 2018 2:18 PM

JJ Reddick’s everything is better. And he actually has lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 27, 2018 2:23 PM

Don't forget about my pits. I'm the original 'brough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 27, 2018 2:35 PM

Boys! You can't judge pits with photos alone. A little post-game 'up close and personal' is absolutely necessary to make this determination.

by Anonymousreply 60March 27, 2018 2:42 PM

[quote] Boys! You can't judge pits with photos alone. A little post-game 'up close and personal' is absolutely necessary to make this determination.

That may be true, but we're here on the DL and the internet only provides visual inputs to judge, not olfactory.

by Anonymousreply 61March 27, 2018 5:05 PM

r59 you stay away from Ty-Ty. him MINE!

by Anonymousreply 62March 27, 2018 10:15 PM

Even though I am a dyed in the wool Dukie, I have never cared much for Grayson Allen. However, I will concede that he has gotten a bit better looking since the year he led the Blue Devils to the national championship. He was fug as hell then.

by Anonymousreply 63March 28, 2018 9:13 AM

It's refreshing to see a young guy without tattoos.

Although, I don't watch college basketball, maybe it's not allowed?

by Anonymousreply 64March 28, 2018 10:15 AM

Now...this is the complete OPPOSITE of an AWG.

Agent Mathison would be looking for me after I was done with him...JESUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 28, 2018 10:27 AM

is there some other photo with better lighting, r65? and peut-être a name?

by Anonymousreply 66March 28, 2018 10:42 AM

R64 Many moons ago it was forbidden at Duke, but just as he has with "one and done" Coach K adjusts to what is the current trend eventually. Duke was the last NCAA team to allow undershirts under the player's jerseys. The change came because of JJ Redick in his freshman year. Poor guy had a rather bad case of back acne, and by wearing a t-shirt he was able to cover his shoulders as well as have the cotton shirt to soak up all the bacterial filled sweat. Whether it was Accutane or just getting older, by the time he graduated his back was clear.

by Anonymousreply 67March 28, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote]is there some other photo with better lighting, [R65]? and peut-être a name?

I’m sure there is...

by Anonymousreply 68March 28, 2018 12:49 PM

🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2019 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!