Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Box NYC

Hip nightclub/performance venue where you can watch such thrilling acts as: performers shitting on the stage, inserting tampons in their ass, and pissing on the front row audience.

This is the same place where, a while back, Susan Sarandon got projectile vomited upon by a tranny.

So... Who's been?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2018 4:43 AM

But is it art?

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2018 12:47 AM

Sounds revolting

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2018 12:48 AM

Raven O is still around? Or was in 2017 when this photo was taken? Will wonders never cease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2018 12:57 AM

Article about the Susan Sarandon incident. She apparently "giggled" as the tranny urped all over her. I remember reading this story back when it first happened, and it was a major: "Celebrities... They're not like you and I!" moment for me.

If you read the Yelp reviews for this place, some commenters are concerned about the potential disease risk, with all the various body fluids being spilled.

That's actually something I'm curious about as well. I don't know if this place serves food, but it does serve drinks, so shouldn't it be lawfully required to adhere to the same sanitary guidelines as a restaurant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2018 1:08 AM

Is there a Splash Zone, like at Sea World?

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2018 1:16 AM

^Lol funny you say that, because one Yelp reviewer who was warningothers about sitting in the front row seats in front of the stage, literally referred to it as the "splash zone"

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2018 1:19 AM

Stefon recommends it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2018 1:28 AM

I hope this doesn’t catch on and become a chain. Every medium sized city having its own Box.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2018 1:29 AM

Do they pass out umbrella hats at the door because, if so, I'm in. But I say that about every place.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2018 1:31 AM

They pay celebs to show up to get press, right? All other nights is Eurotrash spending American dollars on bottle service or some other over-priced gimmick.

Yay.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2018 1:31 AM

I don't understand the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2018 1:42 AM

R10 I wonder how much a celeb demands for not only showing up, but agreeing to be vomited upon as well.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2018 1:55 AM

My box stinks.

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2018 2:10 AM

I was expecting a lot of DLers to have visited but apparently not 😅

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2018 3:03 AM

I've been there, it's fun for the stories. Tough to get into, and really doesn't get going until very late (3am). I witnessed one act which included a woman (I think? Still unclear) inserting a gun into her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2018 3:11 AM

R15 Shhhh , I need this gig !!! Hormones are expensive !!!

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2018 3:22 AM

Gross. I don’t get it. What’s entertaining about this?

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2018 3:36 AM

Anyone who vomits on Sarandon is OK with me.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2018 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!