Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nobody Can Win ALL the Time, Can They?

Trump is way past his expiration date of getting whatever the fuck he wants by lying, cheating, stealing, insulting and pummeling people. But he's still there. I long ago realized that "play fair" was propaganda to keep people down while the people who aren't fair rose to the top. But this is the first time I've seen the bad guy keep going like an obscene energizer bunny. When will his "Downfall" finally play out?

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2018 12:52 AM

I've been wondering the same, OP. I'm with you.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2018 5:50 PM

Who is this obvious, idiotic Concern Troll who keeps starting all of these "Trump is undefeatable" threads? Go away, pest. Your beloved orange turd is going to go down in flames!

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2018 6:11 PM

I think this year may be the one. He'll either resign or be forced to resign. Because those in his admin that have been summarily dismissed from their jobs are starting to sing.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2018 6:15 PM

It's already happening, OP.

His presidency is a disaster.

The full extent of the whole family's criminality will be exposed, if not this year then in the next two years.

He is loathed by millions. It's not exactly what he wanted for himself.

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2018 6:55 PM

what goes up must come down.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2018 6:58 PM

How much longer will the country be able to stand his act? I mean, whether you hate him or love him, you have to admit that he wears you out. He makes Robin Williams as Mork From Ork seem quiet and restrained by comparison, and the country won't take much more of this Every. Fucking. Day. in your face nonsense, will they?

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2018 7:01 PM

A stint in the pokey ought to cool him off.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2018 7:03 PM

Why oh why is he even President? My God if you have lived in the United States for the last 25 years you've witnessed his terrible behavior and lack of ethics. I can understand being fed up with the SOP of the House and Senate, but why did they elect HIM of all people??

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2018 7:14 PM

R8, this election did not happen in any regular, legit way. I won't say it was stolen, but his victory was aided by a lot of shady, criminal and illegitimate practices. That's why millions of people had a sense of unrealness on Nov 8, 2016. Something did not add up.

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2018 7:19 PM

I was recently thinking. A man who keeps going (and is confrontational) and doesn’t stop when he's ahead, can only stop when he’s behind.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2018 7:24 PM

They don't care if Trump throws a White House orgy with plates of cocaine for all or hosts an all-night drunken sex fest, and the parties are posted in the public domain. They want abortion to be illegal, a crime. The anti-abortion crowd are using Trump to make sure women no longer have safe access to abortion. To them, that alone outweighs his despicable behaviors.

Additionally, some of his supporters, albeit a small percentage, don't care about the abortion issue. But they are pedophiles and hebophiles who want him to remain in the Oval Office because they know they are safe with Trump; he will never crack down on them or form a task force of some kind to take down the worst of them, such as Hollywood's pedophile ring, for one.

I am quite sure almost all pedophiles and hebophiles support Trump. After all, his best friend is pedophile Jeff Epstein, convicted Tier 3 Sex Offender. And, lets not forget Trump saved Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ass, the man 'without conscience' who allowed pedophilia to continue because he did nothing about it, even though he was well aware many innocent little children were being molested. Then there's Roy Moore. And his followers. Likely half of whom are pedophiles or hebophiles themselves.

Then add to that, dumbass backwoodsmen rural country hicks, inbred hillbillies, ignorant rednecks, illiterate mountain men, white trash low-IQ women, and tons of uneducated people all whom whom are very easily misguided. Plus, sexual deviants stick together like glue, as do those who are anti-abortion. Some easily misled imbeciles lacking critical thinking skills just vote political party, even if their party is morally bankrupt and corrupt. Doesn't matter to them, they vote party no matter what. Many of them are corrupt, just like Trump. That's why they don't see anything wrong with Trump, because they are just like him.

So, all totaled and combined, we can see why slightly over one-third of the country's voters will never give up on Trump. Never.

No matter what he says or does they will continue to enable him. They are his enablers. Enablers support corrupt people. Abusers must have enablers in order to abuse and destroy, and Trump has enough enablers to keep him afloat.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2018 7:51 PM

Basically if you’re an evil piece of shit aka deplorable aka worthless waste of air...then what have ya got the lose?

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2018 8:01 PM

Think about it, you’ve got a flesh eating bacteria from meth use and you like 5 deep in a stinky trailer that leaks, your entire family is inbred and addicted to opioids, you are too screwed up to understand that obama was trying to help you get to a freaking doctor, no prospects for a job because corporations took the loot and sold you out, then The pres is like your hero. Because why not?

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2018 8:04 PM

thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2018 8:12 PM

^ They get their news from each other and Fox. So they don't know anything that is going on outside their bubble. I lurk around their sites from time to time and there was no mention of Tillerson being fired via tweet, or any of the other firings and the WH circus in general. Nothing about the Stormy Daniel's affair either. Because they don't care. They only care if Trump does something that will personally affect them like take away their guns or whatever. If he doesn't do anything to screw them in some way these pea brains don't care and will continue supporting him, which is what is not only enabling him, it's also emboldening and empowering him too.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote]Donald Trump, champion and avatar of the shallow state, had won power because his supporters are threatened by what they do not understand, and what they do not understand is almost everything. Indeed, from evolution to data about our economy to the science of vaccines to the threats we face in the world, they reject vast subjects rooted in fact in order to have reality conform to their worldviews. They don't dig for truth; they skim the media for anything that makes them feel better about themselves. To many of them, knowledge is not a useful tool but a cunning barrier elites have created to keep power from the average man and woman.

David Rothkopf, Prof .of International Relations and Political Science

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2018 8:24 PM

If it was proven that he trafficked underage girls (which, in all likelihood, he did) the idiot tRumpanzees would STILL support him..with broad rotten-toothed smiles across their faces!

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2018 8:25 PM

^ yes because they too would like some of that action.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2018 8:27 PM

Trump most likely trafficked them through the now defunct Trump Modeling Agency of the 80's and 90's.

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2018 8:29 PM

I think the way the deplorable logic works is that the worse his behavior is "the BETTER HE CAN STICK IT TO LIBTARDS." So the more he can "stick it to libtards" the more they like him. They would not support him if he were a decent human being, because that would not bother "the other side".

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2018 8:31 PM

Is that where he found Mel? Poor thing, thought she hit the big time.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2018 8:32 PM

Whenever I listen to Trump, I’m reminded of Charlie Sheen’s odd behavior when he was “winning”. In Sheen’s defense, at least he was high as a kite or drunk when he was acting like a fool, but we all know how things turned out for him.

I don’t think Trump will last much longer, and I can’t wait to watch his downfall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2018 8:58 PM

The professor who predicted Trump would win the election when the majority of voters were saying "no way" has also recently predicted he will be impeached in November.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2018 9:18 PM

He's doing everything to avoid a meeting with Mueller.

[quote]Trump’s lawyers have turned over documents to Mueller with hopes of limiting interview scope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2018 9:25 PM

Once we get rid of the this shitball it's time to take down Murdoch and Limbaugh. Enough is enough. They've done more damage to the US than a million Russians.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2018 12:29 AM

Seven more years, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2018 12:31 AM

Don't forget Alex Jones and the Mercers, r25. And the grand poobahs the Koch fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2018 12:38 AM

The sword of Damocles will fall. He bit off more than he can chew with this presidency.

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2018 12:45 AM

I need a vacation with it all anymore.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2018 12:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!