Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey how's it going

my name is Carl I am 30 years old I turn 31 years old February 17th I am originally from GA I grew up in GA my whole life I am told all the time I have a deep southern accent I stand 5'9 in height 160 pounds in weight I am go to the gym 3 times a week sometimes 4 I have short brown hair brown eyes I keep my face clean shaved I am single I have never been married no kids but I don't have a problem with kids at all I don't have any animals but I love dogs I don't like cats at all lol I have never used tobacco products I hate the smell of them I have smoked Cannabis in the past but I haven't smoked for over a year now don't mean I won't smoke it again just felt like stopping for a little while cause I had a high tolerance I have never done any hard drugs or pills and I will never use anything other than cannabis I am a Total Top I am cut and I keep it shaved down there as well I have never bottomed before but I am open to trying to bottom and see if I will like it which I probably would I am very open minded I like to kiss cuddle love sharing the same bed I am disease and drama free I have never been in trouble with the law never even been put in handcuffs I can pass any background check I have a Valid drivers licenses I have never been in a accident never had a ticket I have a clean MVR I have a Valid US Passport I have good credit I am not in debt with nobody I have my High school diploma I have all of my teeth they are all white a well tooken care of I take great care of my hygiene I dress well I don't bag my pants or anything I am very clean I pickup after myself I am looking for a relationship or FWB kind of thing age ain't a problem the oldest I have dated he was 70 years old I stay in touch with him from this day What I like to do for fun I like to go to mountains as much as possible and go hiking,go to the movies,explore new areas I love to travel and see new places I like to go fishing,ice fishing deep sea fishing I like to go to the beach ride jet skis riding horses love to ski and snowboard watch football hockey baseball WWE UFC play video games I like to go out and dance love to go check out the winery's go to comedy shows road trips drive around town love riding bicycles thru the trails love going skydiving ziplining amusement parks water parks going to the zoo going to the park I like a little bit of everything if you would like to know more let's talk message me with a little bit about your self and let's get to know each other thanks

by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2018 6:55 PM

dude, you need to discover paragraphs

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2018 1:09 AM

Worst punctuation ever.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2018 1:10 AM

I can smell your cunt OP

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2018 1:13 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2018 1:13 AM

Why the fuck do morons have to say, "never married, no kids" That is pretty much a given these days. Jeesass Christ.

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2018 1:34 AM

My name is Luka, I live on the second floor. I live upstairs from you, yes I think I've seen you before.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2018 1:37 AM

Is this a parody post, or does OP really not know about punctuation at all?

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2018 1:49 AM

It is probably some scammer from Ghana who copied a pasted someones profile from a dating site. They aren't smart enough to realize this isn't a dating site and there is no way for us to contact each other.

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2018 1:51 AM

This is s BILL TAYLOR type parody post.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2018 2:17 AM

OP is a Nigerian prince who needs to allocate 1 million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2018 2:19 AM

Ten for Carl:

. . . . . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2018 2:19 AM

Carl, I regret to inform you that you lost (at least) 80% of DL with "I don't like cats at all lol."

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2018 2:29 AM

Carl honey, you left out some crucial inchformation.

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2018 2:40 AM

TL;DR

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2018 2:42 AM

Hey dude give me a hit if your serious an I will give my numer you sound just like what I am looking four just post me here and let me know if your real $eriously dude

by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2018 2:42 AM

Who are the dim wits who think DL is a place to post personals?

Carl seems to be dumber than a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 16March 11, 2018 2:44 AM

Well ! Smell our lady of high standards at R13 ! "Inchformation" . Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 17March 11, 2018 2:48 AM

What happened to "dumber than a box of hair"?

by Anonymousreply 18March 11, 2018 2:48 AM

He sounds sincere. Just surprised he's almost 31 and has never bottomed.

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2018 2:49 AM

He actually sounds like a lot of fun.

He doesn't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2018 4:54 AM

Carl just gave me — absolutely free — the Mrs. Fields Cookie Recipe!

by Anonymousreply 21March 11, 2018 5:40 AM

Hey pilipino man who wants a video call I'm a gay!!! I'll call you who wants

by Anonymousreply 22March 11, 2018 10:30 PM

Tooken?

by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2018 7:57 AM

Well, you've got my motor humming, Carl!

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2018 8:28 AM

One thing that never seems to fail on DL is, although we never get to know if an OP is genuine or an EST, we see plenty of evidence that many DL responders are bona fide assholes.

(Note to Carl:

Dear sir,

As noted upthread, DL is not a dating site. However, if it were, I assure you that you’d be better off casting yourself into a grease fire than wasting one second pursuing the humorless, pompous schmucks that have largely succeeded In taking over, and cheapening what once was a delightfully amusing gay forum..

I assume you are aware that many baubles, though they glisten and sparkle, on close inspection reveal themselves to merely be trinkets, fashioned from brittle plastics, prettified cheap metals and artfully colored worthless pastes. Never reduce yourself to buying junk jewelry; it has no value!

Very truly yours,

Beenthere Donethat

by Anonymousreply 25March 12, 2018 8:50 AM

You lost me at my name is Carl.

by Anonymousreply 26March 12, 2018 8:55 AM

I'll have what she's having!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 12, 2018 8:56 AM

Sorry, I don't date windbags.

by Anonymousreply 28March 12, 2018 9:04 AM

Ha. Very good, OP. I like the bit about having never bottomed before but you're "open to it".

by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2018 9:37 AM

Shaved down there, does not like cats. I hate you already

by Anonymousreply 30March 12, 2018 10:01 AM

4/10

2 for getting at least 30 responses. 2 for garnering serious responses like R30.

by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2018 10:06 AM

R2, he admitted being from Georgia, 'nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2018 10:08 AM

Carl! Ah am breathless just reading your post! How you do run on!

Seriously, you must be more conscientious about formatting.

Carl would be good for BILL TAYLOR, since BILL always has an extra comma every sentence or two,,.

by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2018 10:21 AM

[quote]February 17th Zodiac As an Aquarius born on February 17th, your personality is characterized by a romanticism, impulsiveness, and charm. A romantic at heart, above all, you enjoy giving and receiving love. As a result of this quality, you have had many close relationships, but your impulsiveness makes it easy for you to fall in and out of love. Socially, you display the same warmth and passion. Your innate charm and mystery has earned you many admirers. You would be surprised to know that even your closest friends still find you a bit mysterious.

You sexy Aquarius, you! You're even shorter than me: I like shorties!

by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2018 10:25 AM

The grammar queens will need the smelling salts when they spot this post.

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2018 10:26 AM

He’ll find an eldergay who will take him hoping for love in and in six months the eldergay’s family will put out a silver alert because he’s gone missing.

by Anonymousreply 36March 12, 2018 10:44 AM

Translation:

Desperately Seeking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Sounds like a craigslist ad, or a parody of one

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2018 11:53 AM

I’m gonna buy the “Tooken” trilogy LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2018 11:59 AM

Carl doesn't exist. And that opening post was far too lengthy to be taken seriously, or for anyone to read in its entirety.

But on the off chance that Carl does exist... Hey, Carl. Let your pubes grow back then let's drop some acid and I'll teach you how to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2018 1:12 PM

Carl might not be real. He might be a disabled dom looking for a submissive or he might be a 25 year old who was dating a much older man. I don't think he's John or the person who judges others based on whether they have a passport or someone whose aunt enjoys community theatre. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2018 1:40 PM

And where are you currently incarcerated, Carl?

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2018 6:33 PM

Marry me

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2018 6:42 PM

, ? . - - - , - - - , . . . . , . , . , , , , , , , . , , , . , . . , . . . , , , . . , . . , . , , , , , , . , , , . , . , - - - . . : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . , . . .

There. A taste of all the punctuation missing from the OP. I undoubtedly missed a few, because all the commas and periods start to blur together after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2018 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!