Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wayne Gretzky: How to age normally

When people post photos of aging celebrities who look bad, some DLers will complain that EVERYONE looks terrible when they age. I don;t think you can say that for Wayne Gretzky. He's aged completely naturally, and has clearly not had any work done. He's lost his youthful cuteness, but he is still a distinguished, attractive older man. He doesn't look like he's spent a lifetime drinking heavily or smoking cigarettes or sunbathing. He just looks like a handsome older man who has kept in shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2018 9:32 PM

Gay face

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2018 4:51 PM

HE looks like he's transitioning into a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2018 4:53 PM

Needs a slight haircut, but still handsome.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2018 4:54 PM

Republican.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2018 4:57 PM

I don't think his hair is "natural."

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2018 4:59 PM

Wig.

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2018 4:59 PM

lol when r5 and r6 both go for the hair at the same second

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2018 5:01 PM

He looks like Licerace

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2018 5:03 PM

Liberace

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2018 5:04 PM

What the hell happened to the man?! This is most certainly not aging well. He used to be walking sex and now he looks like my Aunt Marge who never married.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2018 5:18 PM

He let hmself get old. That’s not something to admire.

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2018 5:23 PM

I don’t think so at all I’m pretty sure he’s had a mini/lower facelift to tighten the jowls and neck . Eyes aren’t overdone and he looks natural .

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2018 5:24 PM

The Keno triplets?

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2018 5:26 PM

He’s fucking nasty. Next.

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2018 5:27 PM

His face has been busted and put back together many times. And huge chiclet teeth which are all fake. He’s still so cute, though!!!

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2018 5:28 PM

DL: Oh H-E-double-hockey-sticks No!!

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2018 5:29 PM

I don't think you get out much OP if you think that's what aging normally looks like.

There's something very unnatural-looking about Gretzky's face. Too much botox, probably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2018 5:32 PM

He has a LOT of makeup on in that pic.

His forehead should have lines in it by now. So either it's the makeup or botox.

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2018 5:44 PM

Looks like pre-Caitlyn Bruce Jenner. But Gretzky always had a pencil neck, so probably lifelong testosterone shortage.

Unlike his alpha mate Messier. I wonder how that stud is aging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 10, 2018 5:45 PM

He was super sexy in his prime. Now he is just average. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2018 6:14 PM

Not really, hockey bashed in his face many times since he was a teenager. It's all been reconstructed, many sets of teeth over the years too.

by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2018 6:23 PM

[quote] He let hmself get old. That’s not something to admire.

We know you think that, Ms. Versace.

by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2018 7:26 PM

A bunch of nelly effete eunuchs commenting on hockey is the funniest thing.

by Anonymousreply 23March 10, 2018 7:30 PM

I was on the plane with him a several years ago flying out of Toronto. We were on the jetway waiting for our luggage. Seeing him in person I thought he hadn't aged well.

by Anonymousreply 24March 10, 2018 7:41 PM

We can't all be as butch or manly as you clearly are, r23.

by Anonymousreply 25March 10, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote] Not really, hockey bashed in his face many times since he was a teenager. It's all been reconstructed, many sets of teeth over the years too.

I'm no hockey fan, but wasn't Gretzky always protected by other players? I seem to remember that he never got into fights or bashed around too much.

by Anonymousreply 26March 10, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote] I'm no hockey fan, but wasn't Gretzky always protected by other players? I seem to remember that he never got into fights or bashed around too much.

Whoever said above he got his teeth and face smashed and reconstructed knows nothing about Gretzky or his career: he was famously able to always sense when someone was coming up to smash him and would glide out of their way. before they could reach him There was even the legend going around other hockey players that he had telepathy because of this gift! He was so famously nice and likeable that no one ever was really gunning for him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 10, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote]He was so famously nice and likeable that no one ever was really gunning for him.

When I was on the jetway with him he was yelling at the baggage handlers to hurry up because he had another plane to catch. It could also be we were staring including the pilot who came out of the cockpit to get a glimpse of him.

by Anonymousreply 28March 10, 2018 8:25 PM

To build on R26's question, yes, every hockey team has (and really needs) an enforcer or two to protect the top players and stars of the team, and Wayne Gretzky had Marty McSorley as his.

Apparently Gretzky would not agree to be traded from Edmonton to Los Angeles in 1988 unless McSorely went with him. He got his wish.

[quote]A bunch of nelly effete eunuchs commenting on hockey is the funniest thing.

W&W.

by Anonymousreply 29March 10, 2018 8:29 PM

Dear youngsters, men over 50 don't have that much hair. I would say his wig is better looking than Robert Redford's, however.

by Anonymousreply 30March 10, 2018 8:29 PM

How he was on the ice may not be what he is like now. people change when they cange their careers, and he's gone from being a hockey player to being a business mogul and brander.

by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2018 8:31 PM

Oh, fuck this homophobic asshole. I remember back in the1980s when he asked a photographer whether his pose was too gay.

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2018 8:34 PM

Here's a commercial with Gretzky modelling jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2018 8:37 PM

Why is hockey so violent?

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2018 8:44 PM

Yeesh. Gretzky defines fugly. He raised a racist daughter. Does that not reflect on him?

He had at least one Oilers teammate that’s gay. Why waste thread space on this POS?

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote] He raised a racist daughter. Does that not reflect on him?

Here in the USA in the 21st century, we do not blame parents for the sins of their children. That's why we did not kill Eric Harris's and Dylan Klebold's parents after Columbine.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2018 9:08 PM

Who was the gay teammate?

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2018 9:13 PM

His daughter is such a whore. And doesn’t know how to spell her name correctly.

Then there’s this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 10, 2018 9:15 PM

RATTY KOREAN WIG ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 39March 10, 2018 9:20 PM

messier

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2018 9:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!