Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Dog Breed Best Fits Your Personality?

I would say Pomeranian. I’m a sassy Biotch who looks like a sweet mild mannered dog. I’m proud and feeled with tons of confidence for my size. My bark can usually be too much for some. However, I will not hestitate to make your leg a hump zone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2018 9:37 AM

Lol filled, not feeled. Actually laughing out loud.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2018 1:26 AM

Boxer.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2018 1:29 AM

Irish wolfhound

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2018 1:30 AM

Bloodhound

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2018 1:36 AM

Not sure what breed this is, but I want one of these.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2018 1:47 AM

Irish water spaniel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2018 1:49 AM

R5 Live the Fantasy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2018 1:50 AM

I always wanted a German Shepherd after I read "The Happy Hooker." She said the dog fucked her by the pool. That seemed so handy.

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2018 1:50 AM

Irish Wolfhounds are ridiculously big. You may as well buy a horse.

They also have a horrible, coarse coats.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2018 1:52 AM

I'm a pug person. I love pugs! My parents just got a golden retriever. She's only a few months old and already weighs nearly 40 pounds.

I'm not use to bigger dogs but she's certainly growing on me. Despite her being big (and she still has a long way to being full Grown) she sees me pick up my pug and wants me to do the same with her. The other day I was visiting and she kept trying to jump on my lap. I finally gave in and lifted her up and sat her on my lap - it was not an easy task, but it's what she wanted - she's huge!

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2018 1:56 AM

borzoi

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2018 2:58 AM

R9 they die young and are enormous. I like their coats. The op asked about PERSONALITY and wolfhounds shine. I felt instantly at home the first time I met a wolfhound. I will live long for a human. However, I always bind with wolfhounds and they truly feel like dog versions of me.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Jack Russell

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2018 5:00 AM

Schnauzer, it is German like I am, and has a moustache/beard like I do.

by Anonymousreply 14March 16, 2018 8:07 AM

Labs are best.

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2018 8:11 AM

One of those mixes that looks like a medium size wolf, often seem to have black fur, bushy tails, no attitude, just good companionship and energy.

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2018 8:13 AM

toy poodle

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2018 8:31 AM

Husky old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2018 8:46 AM

i like to be feeled with confidence as well, OP. especially by this particular breed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2018 8:58 AM

The only small dog that doesn't bark is the King Charles. For me it's the perfect breed, sweet and with a good temperament, doesn't bark, is fairly lazy so doesn't require a huge amount of exercise and the fur doesn't require much grooming.

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2018 9:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!