Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Third Eye Blind

The lead singer used to be so cute. I just checked out their Facebook page. The years have not been kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2018 4:37 PM

Meth?

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2018 3:13 PM

I dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2018 3:14 PM

He was such a beautiful douche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2018 3:18 PM

Perhaps the fact they are in their 50s has something to do with it. Not everyone can be 50 and look 25.

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2018 3:23 PM

Douchery eventually catches up with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2018 3:26 PM

[Quote]Perhaps the fact they are in their 50s has something to do with it. Not everyone can be 50 and look 25.

Rubbish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2018 3:30 PM

I thought he was a dick in the 90s for ragging on Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 for gaining weight. Rob got the last laugh though and is smoking hot today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2018 4:02 PM

90s Stephan Jenkins couldn’t even touch the hotness of 90s Rob Thomas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2018 4:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!